Achieving the Skill of Self-Control

Story Info
Mistress teaches him a lesson he'll never forget.
7.7k words
4.25
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Regina walked into the bedroom to find David lying on his back on the bed, eyes closed. He sighed softly as he masturbated, unaware she’d walked in. He had only just started, slowly stroking his fingertips up and down, growing his cock to full length. His long legs were bent at the knees and his muscular arms stretched down between them. His large, strong hand wrapped around his shaft and began to pump in earnest. His light brown hair was disheveled in a sexy way.

“Oh, yes, baby, suck my dick. Lick me good,” he whispered in fantasy. His fingers tightened around his shaft, sliding up over the top of his crown then back down again. “Let me fuck your luscious mouth, Regina. Take all of me, mmmmm.”

Regina leaned against the doorframe and watched him. She was quite amused by his display. His cock grew rock hard as he whispered to her in his fantasy. She was tempted to go to him and fulfill his desire but was enthralled by just watching him. His back arched up a little and his hand flew up and down his thick spear. She felt twinges in her pussy and her breathing quickened. Much to her chagrin she had the urge to rip her skirt and panties off and sit on his stiff prick!

She almost laughed as she thought of the trouble he was soon to find himself in. She’d told him he could not touch himself or make himself come a week ago, before she left for her business trip. Here he was, in all his glory, disobeying her. Well, she’d let him come and make a mess of himself. If she stopped him now, she might have felt more lenient. But the thought of making him suffer for coming without her permission was too delicious and she’d let him have his way for now.

She was tempted not to blame him. After all, she’d called him every night and made him listen to her as she played with herself and made herself come. She would detail everything, the sensations, where she was touching. She described how it would feel for him as she touched and played with him or made him please her. She was a softy at heart, but she did expect her instructions to be followed. Now he had ruined her plans, and she was sorely disappointed.

“Yes, bitch, suck my cock. Come on! Take it down your throat like a good girl!” his voice was harsh as he pumped faster. David panted and arched his back again. “Swallow my cum, slut! Here…it…comes!” he grunted and all of a sudden streams of hot white semen flew into the air. The purple head of his dick squirted like a human fountain. Regina quietly walked toward the bed as his cum fell back onto his stomach and chest.

“What a lovely performance,” she said softly as she stood by the bed looking down on him.

“What the fu…” David stopped in mid-sentence, his eyes flew open as he ripped his hand from his cock and sat up. “Mistress, I thought you were arriving the day after tomorrow.” He looked down at himself, at the mess on his body.

“Yes, but I was able to wrap it up early and couldn’t wait to get home to my sweet slut boy. I was going to surprise you and have a nice dinner waiting for you when you got home from work. I had other things in mind, perhaps a nice reward for your obedience. But it seems you’ve taken a day off, not only from work but from my directions on how to conduct yourself while I was away.” Regina sat on the edge of the bed. She laid her hand on his thigh; her fingers were cool against his warm skin.

“Yeah, well…” David was at a loss for words. He could not look Regina in the eyes. His cock quickly wilted.

“Looks like you’ve got a mess here. Let me help you get cleaned up.” Regina wiped up some semen with her fingertips and pressed them to David’s lips. “Lick my fingers clean.” Regina sighed as David tentatively licked the sticky goo off her fingers. She jammed her fingers into his mouth. “Come on, you were so excited about sucking a while ago, show me what you would have liked on that little dick of yours. Suck my fingers like you mean it!”

David lightly held her hand with his and began to suck as she’d demanded. His tongue flicked up and down the length of her fingers. He sucked them hard as his tongue swirled around and over them. He finally looked up into her eyes and found her frowning back at him. He slid his hand up and down her arm, massaging and caressing as he sucked her fingers.

Regina pulled away from him and stood up. She went to the dresser and brought out a black velvet bag and four trimmed lengths of rope with leather cuffs. Returning to the bed she dropped the bag into David’s lap and pushed him backward to lie flat on the bed. She remained silent as she tied him, spread eagle, to the posts of the bed. Then she pulled a leather cock ring from the bag and fastened it around the base of his flaccid dick. When she made sure he was secure she undressed and stood by the bed, just looking at him for a few moments. He looked up at her fine face framed by short, dark brunette hair. Her lovely hazel eyes seemed to penetrate his very soul. Her shoulders were back causing her large breasts to thrust forward. He glanced down her softly rounded body taking in her beautiful curves and let his eyes rest on her neatly trimmed pussy. His dick was becoming hard again and she hadn’t even touched him.

“You’re so bad. How often did you jerk off while I was gone?” Regina asked as she played with her nipples, letting him watch as she coaxed them to erection.

“Only this time. Mistress, you called me every night and described how you were playing with your clit and finger fucking yourself. You told me how wet you were. I imagined you letting me suck your pussy. I missed you so much.” The expression on his face was pleading, questioning.

“Hmmm….yes. I told you how my cunt ached for you. I described my pink pussy lips becoming swollen, my cunt dripping wet for you. I played with my clit thinking of how you work it with your luscious tongue. I came every night. But you were not allowed to touch your little prick; you were only allowed to listen to me come.” She smiled at him as she continued to tease her nipples, pinching and pulling them, while he eagerly watched.

“Mistress, I’m sorry.” David whispered.

Regina picked the bag up and fished around until she found the items she needed. She set the bag on the bedside table and then sat on the bed between his legs. She teased his dick with her nails, pleased with his hardening reaction. She showed him the feather in her hand and leaned over his body to kiss his lips. Then she began with his face and caressed his eyes and cheeks with the feather. She fluttered it down to his left ear and down his neck. Softly dragging it across his upper chest she teased his nipples then leaned down to suck them and bite them. She loved feeling the tiny nubs harden against her tongue.

Laying the feather on his sternum she produced nipple clips for him to see. He frowned and looked away. Regina fastened one clip to his left nipple slowly tightening it, then the other clip to his right nipple, securing it and tugging on the chain to test the hold. David winced and she pulled again to make him feel her control. She reached for the bag and produced a blindfold and slid it over his eyes, fastening it behind his head. Now that she had the most sensitive places on his body bound she proceeded with the feather.

She glided it lightly across his skin, from his nipples over his rib cage. Goose bumps rose like Swiss polka dots all over his torso as he squirmed beneath her. She drew little circles down either side of his belly then teased his navel. Tracing back up his sides she painted his inner arms and pits with the softness of the tip of the feather. David moaned and pulled his shoulders up. Regina dragged the feather back down to his stomach and brushed his cock with it. Then she dusted the insides of his thighs and he raised his hips. She slapped his hip with her hand.

“Don’t move. You have no reason to push your cock up into the air, as if you think something’s there to receive it. Do you think it’s going to be swallowed by my mouth or pussy? You just lay still and mind yourself,” she sternly commanded. He whimpered and did his best to remain still.

Again, she flicked up and down the length of his shaft with the feather. Using the sharp end of the feather’s quill she traced around the hole at the tip of his penis. She lightly scratched it down his shaft too, causing him to gasp and flinch. Then she caressed his smooth, hairless balls with the soft length of the feather, and he squirmed.

She sighed and rested her hand on his thigh, then pinched him, in warning. “You’re trying my patience, and it is already short! Shall I just give you a good whipping? I could find my biggest dildo and make you hold it inside your tight ass while I whip the outside good and red!”

“I’m sorry Mistress! I won’t move again, I promise,” David pleaded.

“You are out of control, David. I know we’ve been apart for several days, but really, you need to get a grip on yourself. Oh, sorry…you’re not allowed, are you?” Regina laughed as she flicked the feather on the insides of his thighs, then the insides of his knees. “You are usually better at following instructions. What happened? I’ve always admired your strength in controlling yourself. But look at you, today. Jerking off by yourself, squirming your hips when told to be still. Tell me, what’s gotten into you?”

“I loved that you called me and told me about fucking your pussy with your beautiful fingers. When you described flicking your clit, I imagined that was my tongue, stroking it. I’ve been so horny since you went away. All I can think about is touching you, caressing you, licking you. I just….I just couldn’t help it. I woke up this morning and took a shower and while I was soaping up, my hand slid along my cock and it immediately hardened. I just rinsed off but it stayed hard.”

“Well, it’s lovely that you kept me in your thoughts. But, come on, your cock stayed hard even though you weren’t touching it?” Regina scoffed at him.

“Honest, I swear to God. I got dressed for work and my rod was just bulging in my pants. I went downstairs and had a cup of coffee and watched the news for a few minutes, trying to get my mind off my hard-on. My whole body felt so hot and my cock throbbed. I could only think of sucking your juicy cunt, tasting your sweet honey dripping on my tongue.” David paused and tried to relax. As he told her of his morning, his cock was now throbbing again; it felt so taut from the ring at the root of his shaft.

“Interesting yarn, you could write a story” Regina sighed and moved off the bed. She stepped to the end of the bed and fluttered the feather down the inside of his calves. Then she raked her nails down his legs, starting from where his thighs connected to his groin, slowly drawing her nails down with an occasional dig into his skin. He moaned and made his legs rigid so as to keep from moving.

“Yes, well, I…oh God. Mistress, I…,” David sucked air into his lungs.

“Go on, slut-boy, tell me how you could not keep from masturbating! I want to know what forces overcame your self-control.” Regina circled his toes with the feather then ran it down his soles and back up his arches. She repeated this circle over and over, sometimes flicking it to intensify the tickling. His feet flexed and he held them upright.

“Mistress, your cunt is so beautiful, I worship it. You know I only want to please you. But I came upstairs to get my jacket and my cock brushed against the dresser as I checked my hair in the mirror. I saw a wet stain on the front of my pants where my precum had leaked. I thought I would not be able to last until you came home, I was going crazy. Your words were in my head. I felt so frustrated. So, I called in sick. I went into the bathroom and ran a cold shower. At first it shocked me and I started to go limp. Then I touched my rod and damn it if it didn’t start to swell again! I started to pump it but stopped before I came. Then I got out of the shower, dried off, and laid down on the bed and fell asleep.”

“Wow, I’m impressed that you kept yourself from ejaculating. You were right to seek sleep if that would have helped you keep my commands. But David, you still jacked off. You lost your battle. I’m very disappointed.” Regina used the sharp end of the quill and lightly scratched his soles. This time he could not stop himself from flinching.

David’s cock was an angry shade of purple and straining in its skin. He pulled his wrist bindings. His breath was ragged as he fought to control himself. Regina moved back up his legs and caressed his cock with the feather. She stepped to the side of the bed to tickle the sides of his stomach and up his rib cage, back to his arm pits. She slowly drew the tip of the feather back and forth on the insides of his upper arms. His face was bright red, his mouth a taut thin line. His skin felt as if it was crawling with ants.

“Oh, God!” he loudly exclaimed and pulled on his binds. “Ok, ok. I slept for a couple of hours. When I woke up my cock was soft and I felt so relieved. I got up to pee and I didn’t touch myself. But when I turned from the toilet I accidentally brushed against the sink counter and the cool granite felt so nice. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I came back to the bed and fantasized that you were giving me a blow job and God, it felt so good to stroke my cock! All the while I knew I was disobeying you, but I felt angry with you! You kept teasing me each night. I thought that was just cruel of you. At that point I didn’t care, I had to come!” David gasped as Regina suddenly yanked hard on his nipple clips.

“You really are wicked, David! You didn’t care about my orders? Oh my God, what am I going to do with you? Shall I kick you out? How can I keep you if you don’t care to obey me?” she yelled at him and continued to jerk the chain until he cried out.

“I’m sorry! I was bad! I was wrong! I love you, God, I love you, please!” David was feeling frantic at the thought of her kicking him out. He did love her. They had a close, deep bond and he could not stand the thought of losing her.

“Oh yes? And how in the hell are you going to make it up to me? You weak, little slut! You sure had me fooled. I thought you were better and stronger than this. I have only loved and doted on you. I have treated you well. In fact, I love doing wonderful things for you, cooking your favorite meals, buying you little gifts, making sweet love with you. It excites me to make you happy. It thrills me to be loved by you. I don’t treat you like a slave, I only asked for obedience in all things sexual.” Regina released his wrists, then his ankles. “Roll over, slut. Do it NOW. God, I’m so pissed off at you!”

David was quick to obey and Regina was just as quick to put the cuffs on his wrists but left his legs free. She retrieved a paddle from the nightstand drawer and then shoved a pillow under his hips. He moaned as the pillow was forced against his engorged cock, sending shockwaves down into his balls. He tensed himself up for the paddle but after several moments he realized only silence.

Regina went to the chair by the window and sat down. She was breathing hard and needed to calm down. She did not want to punish him while she was angry. She wanted him to learn a lesson, but did not want to wind up smacking the hell out of his ass. Sometimes she spanked him to heighten the pleasure for both of them and she did not want to seriously hurt him. After about 10 minutes she got up and went to him. Her hands softly caressed his ass cheeks as she admired his bottom. Then she lightly rubbed the paddle over his cheeks for a few moments.

“David, I did not want to hurt you, so I took a few minutes to compose myself. You said you were angry, so you jerked off. You might think you were angry at me for teasing you and leading you on each night while I was away. But if you think about it, you must admit that you were angry that you could not control yourself for me. It’s difficult to accept that your lust overruled your better judgment. You’ve never had a problem with this before, during my previous business trips. You have always obeyed me and always been well rewarded. Am I no longer good enough for you to submit to me?” Regina quietly spoke to him.

“Oh, Mistress! You are so good to me, always have been. You are more than good enough for me. I love you. You mean so much to me. I take responsibility for my transgressions. I accept whatever punishment you choose to give me,” David’s voice was thick with emotion. He knew he’d hurt her, betrayed her confidence in him. He’d never known anyone like her and thoroughly enjoyed being submissive to her. She did not control him outside the bedroom and he was grateful for this relationship with her. They made a good match, a good team. He did not want to lose her.

Regina was about to commence with his spankings when the doorbell rang. She frowned and went to the window and saw a delivery truck parked in front of the house. She’d been expecting an important package from a company for which she’d been doing some consulting. She had a deadline on a project for them and really needed to get these documents.

“Damn it. David, I have to sign for this. I’ll be right back. Just lie there and think of what is deservedly coming.” She threw on a robe and tightened it as she dashed down the stairs. David could hear her talking to the delivery man. His mind wandered to his cock, it was sore and throbbing. As soon as she returned he was going to beg her to let it free of the ring, it was beginning to hurt quite badly. It seemed as if several minutes had passed and she still had not returned. He could still hear voices from downstairs, but was unable to make out the words.

When Regina opened the door she found a very handsome Asian man standing before her in his brown uniform and hat, smiling back at her. She reached out for the package and clipboard and their hands touched. It was if something sharp had touched her and she dropped the package.

“Geez, I’m sorry. It’s so dry today, there is so much static electricity. I didn’t mean to shock you.” The delivery man bent down and retrieved the package for her. As he straightened up he got a glimpse of her shapely legs, almost up to her crotch, as the front of her silk robe was slightly open. “Here ya go” he smiled at her and held out the package. There eyes caught and for a moment they stood and stared at each other.

“Oh, yes, thanks,” Regina said as she took the package. He took the clipboard from her and held it for her while she signed it. Again their hands touched and she looked at him. He was gorgeous with jet black hair and light brown skin. His eyes were softly almond-shaped but he must have had some Caucasian influence in his genes as they were green and the corners were not tightly angled. His lips were full and his teeth white and straight. “Hey, it is really hot today, would you like some water, or something?”

“Well, I’m almost done with my route, I’ve only got a few more stops, then I’m off,” he offered in response. “This might sound kind of bold, but would you like to go out for a drink with me, tonight?”

“I’m in the middle of something, actually. But you know, I could use a little help. It would only take a few minutes.” Regina smiled and raised her eyebrows, flirting him into saying yes. She glanced at his name badge then looked into his eyes. “Come on, Josh, just a couple of minutes of your time?”

“I don’t know,” Josh turned and looked back at his truck. He turned back to her and saw her robe had opened a little more letting him view the tops of her breasts. He felt a stirring in his crotch. This was the ultimate fantasy, having some naughty fun delivering a fine little carnal “package” to a sexy woman half dressed and willing. “Ok, but just a couple of minutes. I’m on the clock and they get nasty about overtime.”

Regina pulled the door toward her to let him enter the house. When she closed the door she locked it and let her robe fall open then she turned back around. This would be a good lesson for David, to have someone watch, maybe even participate in his punishment. Regina could feel her pussy become slick with her juices. What a stroke of luck that Josh was so willing! Little did he know what he was in for. This would be exciting to have two men under her control!

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers