Aching For Violation Ch. 02

Story Info
Katy pays for level two.
2.9k words
53.2k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited three weeks before I called that special phone number again. I kept thinking about how my special night could have went very wrong. I felt a little embarassed and dirty about my feelings.

'How can I want this?' I thought to myself. 'How can I love it so much when most girls would feel like it was the worst thing in the world to happen to them?'

I didn't care in the end. I needed it! I ached for it! Night after night I thought about him violating me. Hurting me while he used me for his own pleasure.

I called the number and said, "I want to be violated."

The voice on the other end said, "Fine, what level would you like to explore?"

I meekly said, "What's level 2?"

"Level 2 is not for," he laughed then said, "beginners."

I thought, 'Did he know it was me?'

Then he said, "Katy, right?"

I replied, "Yes, but how do you know?"

"I know everything, sweety. Did you have a good time with level 1?"

I said, "Obviously or I wouldn't be asking for level 2."

He laughed then said, "Level 2 is rougher than level 1. Plus, it's unpredictable."

"What do you mean unpredictable?" I asked.

"I mean it may go farther than you want and there's no turning back."

"Will I die?" I demanded.

He chuckled and said, "No, no, no. But you may need a little medical attention. Just a little. Like I said, it's unpredictable." There was a long pause then he asked, "So, what's the verdict? Do you still want level 2?"

"I want it!" I replied.

He proceeded to tell me that it would cost 1,100 dollars. Thank god for my emergency money mom and dad gave me.

Level 2 was different all right. I was told to be at an address at 1:45am in south bend that night! There was no messing around with time. If I wasn't at this address on time, I would be cut off from the violators' phone number.

I took a shower and got out a nice blue and white summer dress that came to my knees. I made myself up and looked into the mirror and thought, 'I'm making myself look good for my rapists.'

I shook my head and said out loud, "You're nuts."

I got my purse then out I went.

The cabbie found the address I had been given. It was a run down bar in a bad neighborhood. I would have never gone there in the daytime yet there I was at 1:40 in the morning.

The cabbie said, "You want to go here?" His voice made it obvious that he thought I was crazy.

I nodded, gave him his money and got out of the cab.

He tore off down the road and part of me wished I was with him. My heart was pounding and I felt like I could hardly move. I was scared but my ache was too great. I needed to have this done.

I walked into the bar. There were three black guys, one behind the bar who was in his fifties the others were in there twenties. The guy behind the bar was skinny and about 5'10" just like one of the twenty year old guys. The other twenty something guy was fat, bald and had wide shoulders. He was about 6 feet tall. He was a big dude.

At one of the tables sat a 30 year old medium built white guy. He was drinking a beer when he noticed me and waved me over.

"Katy?" he asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes."

I held out my hand to shake his but he looked at me like I was pathetic. I put my hand down and he told me to have a seat. I sat down across from him.

He looked me over then said, "It's always the pretty ones you never expect. You do kind of look like Anne Hathaway."

I smiled.

"Do you have the money?"

I took a brown paper bag out of my purse and gave it to the guy.

"I'm Troy, by the way," he said as he looked into the bag. "Well, it all seems to be here. Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded yes.

He shook his head and said, "There's no going back, Katy. Once it starts, that's all she wrote."

"I know," I whispered.

He shook his head again and said, "I don't know what will happen after I leave here."

I was kind of shocked. What did he mean he didn't know what would happen? How could he not know?

I asked, "What do you mean? This is your thing. This is your operation, how could you not know?"

He smiled at me with a devilish grin,then said, "I don't know who these guys are." Then he threw his beer bottle on the floor and stood up so fast his chair went flying. He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Niggers? How can you call those guys niggers? How could you be so racist? You don't know them! Just because you're a rich daddy's girl you think you can say what you like about people. Well you know what, sweetheart, I'm not like you! I'm out of here!"

Troy walked swiftly across the floor and out the door.

My mouth was wide open and I just stared where Troy used to be. My heart was racing. I couldn't breathe. I was so scared to look at the bar but I knew I was being looked at. I closed my mouth then slowly looked out the corner of my eye towards the bar. All three men were looking at me and they looked pissed.

My voice cracked when I said, "He's such a kidder. He does this stuff to me all the time." I laughed half-heartly and stood up. All I wanted to do was to get out of the bar in one piece.

I made my way to leave but the fat black guy got to the door first and locked the door. I was beginning to panic.

"I don't think your niggers!" I said but it came out a little too loud.

"Oh, I'm sure you don't, miss," said the fat guy. "We understand all to well what you think, don't we guys?"

They all joined in, "Oh sure, yeah, right."

They were all walking towards me. I began to back up.

I said nervously, "I should go, I'm late for this thing."

I was trembling from head to toe. The guy from behind the bar was carrying a pool stick.

He said, "I think you're going to be real late, sister!"

Before I knew what had happened, I felt a blow to the left side of my face. I fell to the ground. They were all laughing and I knew I was going to get more than I bargained for. The fat guy grabbed me then threw me over his shoulder and brought me to the back of the bar.

He rubbed my ass and said, "I'm going to hit that, bitch."

I was screaming for help but no one could hear me. I was thrown onto a pool table and the top of my dress was torn open. My breasts were fully exposed to my rapists. The men all had a grab or pull. Two of them started licking and biting my erect nipples while the other one went up my dress to pull off my damp panties.

I screamed, "Please don't do this! Please let me go!"

The fat one who took off my panties and laughed, "This bitch wants it! Her cunt is dripping with pussy juice. Let me get this dress off."

With one big pull my dress was off and on the floor. It hurt when he yanked it off of me. I began to cry.

He slapped at my thighs and yelled, "Open up, bitch!"

I spread myself to him. He knelt down and started eating me out. His tongue found its way up into my girlhood. He bit at my swollen clit. Everytime he bit, my body would convulse and my legs would try to close. He finally grabbed my ankles and spread me wide open for him.

My other two rapists started taking off there clothes while staring at my naked body. From what I heard them calling each other, the old man was called Pops, the twenty something thin guy was Leon and the fat one was called Fatts.

I was watching them take off there clothes while I moaned. Leon was average size maybe 5 to 6 inches but Pops was Hung like a damn horse! 12 inches easy.

I thought to myself, 'This one is gonna hurt.'

Fatts' finger was buried deep inside me and he was sucking on my little bump.

I started calling out, "Please No! Stop! Please! I'll be good! Stop now!"

Then I burst into orgasm. My hips were rising up and down in front of Fatts smiling face.

He said, "Look at this dirty cunt! She loves it!"

Then he stood up and took off his clothes. I had a glance at his cock it was average too. 'Thank god,' I thought.

My body was slowly regaining stabilaty when I heard Pops say, "I want that ass!"

I had never let any guy in my ass. I knew I was in trouble.

"Please," I begged, "not my ass. I'll do anything else but please, not that."

"Oh, you'll do what the fuck we want, princess," said Pops.

"And you'll like it," said Pops. "I like her mouth. I wanna feel this bitch suck out my baby batter."

Leon laughed and said, "I guess I get that cunt, you white trash whore."

Leon grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. Pops sat down behind me on the pool table and spit on his huge hard black rod. His hand stroked it.

He smiled at me and said, "Come here, sweety."

Leon and Fatts grabbed my arms and lifted me up onto the tip of Pops cock. Pops grabbed my tits in his hands and squeezed hard making me cry out. Then pulled me down on his raping member. I screamed out in pain. "Stop please! Oh God! I can't!"

It felt like he stuck his arm up my tight little backside. Tears fell from my eyes.

Leon spoke now, "Lay her down, Pops. That pussy needs attention!"

Pops laid down with me on top of him! His long black dick slowly moving an inch or so inside my ruined butthole.

Leon wasted no time. He jumped on top of me and thrust his hard rape tool deep inside my snatch. I groaned with pleasure and pain. Leon was pumping hard and fast compared to Pops slow and steady.

"Oh God," I cried.

Pops was pinching my erect nipples. The pain was almost unbearable.

Fatts was in position to fuck my mouth.

I begged him, "Please help me. Please!"

He sneared and said, "You dumb bitch!"

He grabbed the hair at the back of my head and rammed his hard member into my pleading mouth. All you could hear was my muffled cries as he fucked my mouth hard like a hot piston in a car engine. Whenever I would gag on his man meat he would only thrust deeper into my throat.

He said, "Yeah, that's it! Take bitch! Take it!"

Leon was pounding away at my hot slit with all my natural lubricant helping his cause. All the while Pops was slowly but surely destroying my asshole. Everytime he thrust up inside me I would cry in pain. The stretching of my virgin butthole was driving me insane. I knew I would end up in the hospital with blood dripping out of my ass. How would I explain that to a doctor? Now Leon was biting at my abused nipples. I saw a little trickle of blood from my left nipple. Then I felt a slap on the left side of my face. Fatts slapped me and yelled, "Concentrate on what you're eating, bitch!"

Blood was coming out of my nose.

'What have I done?' I thought. 'I'm going to die here.'

Leon had picked up his pace and I knew he was getting close to filling me with his black seed. With a loud groan he splattered the inside of my little girl place. I was all hot and sticky from his cum.

I came with him. My body gave in to the pleasure and pain. I wanted his rape cum to fill me. I wanted it in every hole I was born with. My body shook as I came then Fatts went off in my mouth. Spurt after hot salty spurt he coated my teeth,tongue and tonsils.

"Swallow it, you rich daddy's girl! Swallow it! Swish it around in your mouth so you know how I taste."

I did as instructed. He told me to show him what I had in my mouth. I opened up my mouth to show a mouth full of his baby batter.

He smiled and said, "Swallow my babies, bitch."

I swallowed and felt his gritty seed go down my throat into my belly.

Fatts laughed then rolled off the pool table. Leon yelled to Fatts, "Look at this!"

He spread my pussy open to show his semen dripping out of my smooth gaping hole.

Fatts said, "Good job, Leon. Maybe if she's lucky she'll have a black baby coming out of her cunt in nine months."

Leon and Fatts went to go get drinks at the bar.

Pops rolled me over and then forced me into doggy position. Now he used me, there was no slow and steady it was hard rape time. He grabbed hold of my hips and banged at my poor little ass. I cried but he didn't care; I was his to use and he was going to use me.

"That's it!" he yelled. "That's it! Do what you're born for, you white trash piece of shit! You know you love it up your asshole, cunt.

"No," I cried.

"Here it comes, baby!" Pops moaned. "Here comes the cream! AHHHH!"

I gripped the pool table edge and took his blast of rape cum. Splatter,splatter splatter. It was all up inside my butthole. That hot sticky sensation deep inside my dirty hole. I was going to cum again but he pulled out fast and I cried in pain. I would get no pleasure from my anal rape today. I could feel him ooze out of me. He was dripping down the inside of my thigh. It was a trickle of sperm mixed with my blood. Pops was off the pool table yelling for a beer.

I made the mistake of getting off the pool table. Because once I did Pops hit me in the belly with a pool stick. So, hard in fact, it snapped in two. I fell to the floor gasping in pain.

"Don't you move, bitch, we're not done with you!" He turned to yell again for a beer but added, "And bring my gun."

That's when I grabbed my purse and flew out the backdoor exit. There I was, completely naked in the allyway beaten and could barely breathe. I had to get away.

I heard one of them yell, "Get that bitch!"

I ran for the street. My mind was racing, 'What's going to happen to me? Where will I go?' Once I got to the street, I had no where to go. No one was around, it was too late.

A gun went off and I began to cry hysterically. I took off down the road. I didn't care if anyone saw me naked - I needed help or I was going to die.

A car pulled around the corner and the door flew open. "Get in!" yelled a familiar voice.

I dove into the car and we sped away.

It was Troy. He had come back to see how things were going for me.

I was sobbing while telling him my tale. He just shook his head over and over.

We made it back to my place and I hugged him and cried, "Thank you! Thank you so much! Never again! Never again! I'm done!"

He seemed uninterested and leaned across me to open my door. I jumped out and turned to him to thank him once more when I noticed he was smiling at me.

I asked, "What is the smile for?"

All he said was, "Close my door and get inside your apartment before someone calls the police on you."

"Oh God, I'm naked," I gasped.

I ran up the stairs then opened the main door and ran up the staircase to my apartment. Once inside, I locked my door then headed to the shower. The hot water felt good against my naked and abused body. My face was a fright. My lip was swollen and I had a black eye. My breasts had bite marks all over them. My thighs were still bright red and beginning to bruise. I had a black and blue line across my belly which hurt to touch. My asshole was leaking out blood and semen.

"Never again," I said out loud. "Never again."

I started thinking about the things they did to me. The tearing off of my clothes, the abuse, the humilation, the rape of all my little girl areas. My hand slid down my belly to my hot ,wet aching pussy. I rubbed my clit and remembered everything that was done to me. I could feel Leon's seed washing out of me.

I moaned, "I want more!"

Aching for violation ch03 coming soon. The final chapter.

Demon :)

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories