Aching For Violation Ch. 03

Story Info
The final level.
5k words
70.3k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a few months after my last rape level to think about if the third level was something I really wanted to try. After the last rape session I was sore for a good 3 weeks. My friends started asking me questions about my appearance. Of course I made up shit, I couldn't tell them I was paying people to rape me.

Well, after some long thought, I made the call. Someone picked up the phone and I said, "I want to be violated." I laughed to my self thinking about how embarrassed I had been the first time I had called.

The person on the other side said, "Hello, Katy, long time no hear."

"Hi, Troy, isn't it?"

"Very good, you remembered my name."

"How could I forget? You saved me on my last level."

Troy laughed, "So have you decieded on level 3?"

I sighed and replied, "Yes, I want it. Well, wait, how much is it going to cost me?"

"Nothing," he said.

"I'm sorry, did you say nothing?" I said unbelieving.

Troy replied, "Yep, it will cost you nothing. Not a dime. But, I will need you to sign a paper."

"A paper," I said. "What kind of paper?"

"It doesn't matter what kind of paper," Troy laughed, "because if you don't sign it, no level 3!"

"Fine," I said. "I'll sign whatever you want."

"I'll bring the paper over today and then you just have to wait."

"Ok," I replied. "What time will you be here?"

He told me to give him 20 minutes and then he hung up.

Sure enough, about 20 minutes later there he was holding a paper for me to sign. He held a paper over the one I was signing so I couldn't read it.

I signed and said,"If this is for my body parts after I'm dead or something like that, I'll haunt the hell out of you."

Troy laughed and said, "No, it's not like that." He looked over the paper and said, "Well, good luck, Katy."

He turned to go and I called out, "Don't I even get a hint about what's going to happen?"

He turned to me and with a straight face said, "You're going to do what your born, for that's all you need to know."

Then he went down the stairs and was gone.

A few days passed and then it was a Friday night. I was sound asleep in my bed then I awoke to a loud noise from outside my bedroom. I looked at my alarm clock it was 2:05 am.

I slowly began getting up from my bed when a bunch of people burst into my room. A bag was forced over my head and I was pushed to the floor. My hands were bound behind me then I was brought back to my feet.

I began to scream then someone hit me across my face and said, "Shut your fucking mouth bitch!"

I was pushed agaisnt the wall and a gag was shoved into my mouth. I felt them use tape to keep the gag in place.

A voice said, "Let's go, everyone is waiting on this cunt."

I was thrown over someone's shoulder and taken out of my apartment. My captor put his hand up my 'hello kitty' nightgown. He rubbed my ass cheaks then squeezed my pussy in his hand. I moaned.

My captor laughed, "Yeah, I know what you want cunt."

I was thrown into what felt like a car trunk and then I heard a loud slamming noise above my head. Then I could feel a car start.

'Where were we going?' I thought. 'What if they kill me this time? What if I just disappeared? No one would know what happened to me.' I started to cry. 'What if I signed my own death warrant because I wanted the forbidden sex girls aren't supposed to want?'

The car came to a stop. The trunk opened and one of my captors said, "You can scream all you want now."

A hand went under my bag and tore off the tape to my gag. I spit out the gag and cried, "I've changed my mind. Please let me go! I want to go home! I just want to go home!"

The bag was removed and a masked face was in front of mine mimicking me in baby talk. "I changed my mind! I want to go home! Boo! Hoo! Poor baby, we don't give a shit what you want!" He slapped me across the face and his hand went up my nightgown. He pulled off my panties and stroked my slit and said, "This is what you are to us."

I tried to close my legs but he grabbed my hair and yelled, "If you close your legs to me one more time, I'll rip your fucking head off!"

I spread myself to him.

"Look how wet she is," he called to the others. He showed his fingers to the crowd. All of them called me names like whore, cunt, easy piece of ass and cum holder. His fingers were sopping wet. I could feel my face going red from my humiliation.

A tall man picked me up out of the trunk and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed for them to let me go. We were heading for an old warehouse. We went down many hallways until we were in a big open room with a huge red velvet curtain. I was thrown to the floor and 2 men held me down. A metal collar was put around my neck and locked shut. It looked like a chain was connected to my collar and went up into the ceiling. The men let me go and disapeared from my sight. I pulled at the collar but it was no use, I was trapped. There was alot of chain on the floor but not enough to leave this room.

The curtain opened and bright lights hit me. I was blinded at first but then came the cheering. My eyes focused and I could see about a hundred masked men clapping and yelling. I was on a stage. I looked on both sides of the stage and on each side was a huge tv screen.

I shook my head no. I cried, "Please don't do this!"

The chain went rolling up into the ceiling until I was standing on my tip toes. My hands went to the collar trying to pull it away. I couldn't stand flat footed or I would choke. My breathing was labored as I stared out into the crowd. A masked man came out and stood in front of me.

The crowd quieted and he said, "Welcome to rape night!"

The crowd went nuts, yelling and screaming.

The man on the stage said, "This is Katy and she enjoys being raped!"

Boo's came from the crowd and yells of Dirty whore! Dumb cunt and freak!

The man on the stage looked at me and said, "You're disgusting! No girl wants to be raped! Whats wrong with you? Was daddy too mean?"

Laughs came from the crowd.

Someone called out, "Let's see the rape meat!"

The man on stage yelled, "Do you want to see her?"

The crowd yelled its approval. He took out a knife and made a cut at the top of my nightgown. He looked to the crowd and said, "Say goodbye to hello kitty," and then looked at me and yelled, "and say hello to rape meat!"

He tore my nightgown off exposing my naked body to the masked men. There was an explosion of cheers.

I felt humilated and I wanted to go into a dark corner and cry.

The man on stage said, "Alright, gents! Come up here and examine the rape meat. Then we'll take the bids."

A metal bar with clamps on each side was placed between my legs and clamped around each ankle. Then men were coming onto the stage and I was complely exposed to them. I closed my eyes as hands started probing my pussy and ass. Men were smelling my cunt and having a taste. Fingers were going deep into my asshole making me moan in pain. My breasts were squeezed till I thought they would burst. My nipples were pulled and pinched ,suckeled and bitten. My mouth was forced open to see my throut.

The men whispered things like, "I'm going to make you hurt so bad in that tight little ass, you won't sit for a month." Another said, "I'm going to put a rape baby in your belly."

The tears that fell down my face didn't bother the men. They just made fun of me. They would act like a crying baby or whisper poor baby before they would slap me on my ass or face. Some would even spit in my face.

Finally my examination was over and the masked men returned to their seats. The chain was loosened and I sat there in the middle of the floor crying my heart out. A medical table was brought out and another table which had sex toys on it and things I didn't know. The host from the stage was collecting the bids and all I could do was wait for my fate.

Once all the bids were collected he said, "We will take the top 3 bids so if you wanted this rape meat, I hope you brought your cash!"

Then he disappeared for awhile. Smiling he came back out onto the stage. He yelled, "This is our best bids yet on rape night!"

Someone yelled back, "She looks like that cunt actress Anne Hathaway!"

The host laughed. "Ok, the winning bids are numbers in order of first to have the rape meat to last. The first one is number 97." A cheer came from the crowd and then a white man ran up on stage. It was the one who told me I was going to have his rape baby.

The host yelled, "Second is number 19." A black man cheered and ran up to the stage.

He looked at me and said, "You're gonna get what you deserve bitch!"

The host laughed and said, "Finally, third is 13."

There were groans and a few cheers. But a total of 5 man came on stage with the winner.

The third winner whispered to the host and the host replied, "Whatever you want to do or how ever many friends you have is fine. She is yours to use." The host looked into the crowd and said, "Let the movie begin."

Two men with cameras came out and I knew I was in trouble. Now everyone would know what I was like when it came to rape sex. My dirty secret.

The first winner told the host he wanted me on the medical table. Two men came out, picked me up and tied me down to the table. My legs were up in stirrups and spread wide open for my first rapist. My wrists were hand cuffed above my head. Rapist number one stood between my legs and pinched my nipples hard so that I cried out in pain.

He laughed and said, "I bet you're going to be a good cum holder. You sick fucker. Katy the girl who likes to be raped. I think you're all like this secretly. All girls want rape babies in them and you're no different."

He licked the side of my face. His hand went to my pussy and he began to stroke my clit. My hips moved up and down against my will.

He smiled and said, "You see what I mean."

He slapped me across the face and then dropped his pants and thrust his cock into me. He pounded away at me, deep inside my wet cunt.

I cried, "No, please don't!"

He replied, "You want it bitch so take it!"

He forced my face to one of the cameras and yelled, "Tell them you love to be raped!"

I clenched my lips together and said nothing.

He grabbed my hair and I cried, "Please don't make me!"

"Say it!" he yelled at me.

It felt like he was going to rip my hair out and all the while he was punishing my pussy with his hard thrusts. Everytime he buried himself in my little girl place I shook to my core.

Before I knew what was happening, I cried, "I love being raped! I love being raped!" Tears fell down my face.

Rapist one said, "You dirty whore."

He reached over to the table with the toys and tools and clipped something on to my swollen clit. I saw him press a button and it began to vibrate. I moaned in pleasure. Between the hard pounding inside my cunt from his cock and the vibrating of my clit I was close to orgasm. My breathing was getting eratic. He could see I was close. That's when he pulled out of my pussy and rammed it in my unsuspecting asshole. I screamed with pain and pleasure. It's the weirdest feeling to enjoy pain sexualy. It hurt to have him shove his hard throbbing meat in my butthole. I haven't had alot of men do this to me. So it hurt but the pain inside made me want to cum harder.

I wanted to show him I could take it. I yelled, "Please stop! It hurts! It hurts!" But secretly I wanted him to hurt me! He worked at my asshole and stared at me with anger in his eyes. With every thrust he looked angrier and pounded harder into me. My thighs were shaking and I was trying to fight it but I knew I was going to cum and I was so close. I closed my eyes trying to resist. His hands were on my hips using all the force he could to bury himself deep into my butthole!

"Open your your eyes cum holder! Open them!" he yelled.

My eyes opened wide as I felt him go off inside me. His hot sticky coating filling my asshole.

I screamed into orgasm. My body shook and my cunt and ass muscles were twitching out of control. He finished pumping my ass with his cum and pulled out hard. I laid there leaking his cum from my butt. The camera caught every drop coming out of me. I wanted to close my legs to hide what he did to me but I was fully exposed.

As my orgasm faded, rapist one said, "We're not done yet rape meat. I made something special for you." He grabbed somehting off the table and inserted it into my pussy. I knew what this was I had this done to me before at the doctors office. He spread my cunt open with a speculum. A cold metal device that lets the doctor get a good look inside a girl. My cunt was spread wide open.

Rapist one touched the walls of my gaping pussy and said, "There it is."

He pulled a long q-tip swab out of a box from the table. I felt a sharp pain deep inside.

"I know you feel that cunt!" rapist one said. "I just entered your cervex."

I tried to move away from the swab, wiggling and moving my hips. But it did no good. He pulled the swab out. I felt sore inside where he probed me. The clip vibrator was still going on my clit. He turned it up so it vibrated harder. I moaned. He pulled from his pocket a big syringe filled with what looked like sperm.

He smiled at me and said, "I filled this yesterday for you. I kept it warm like the way it comes from me." The syringe had a long tube at the end of it. "One rape baby just for Katy."

He inserted the tube into my cervex and pushed the contents into my open cunt. My body spasmed as the hot sticky fluid filled my cervex. My pussy tried to close around the tube but it was held firmly in place. I could feel my cunt muscles trying desperatly to milk the tube. The metal forcing my walls open and the penetration of my cervex hurt. I felt like I was going crazy. I needed to milk it. I ached to milk it! It seemed like it would never stop. He kept filling me to where I thought I would burst inside. The hot sticky coating without the hard cock confused my body. My hips were trying to fuck something that wasn't there.

My body gave in and I came. I yelled, "Give it to me! Give it to me!"

My body wanted every drop but my pussy couldn't milk it out so it drove me nuts! I want to milk it! I want to milk it out! Please! For full satisfaction I needed to milk it out myself. He pulled the tube out of me and let the camera get a good shot. My poor pussy was quivering so hard.

"Please," I cried.

He pulled the speculum out and I laid there shaking. The camera guy spread my pussy lips to watch the cum spill out of me.

Rapist one rubbed my belly and said, "I'm done with her," and walked off the stage to applause. I was taken off the table and pushed to the floor.

Two men wiped me between my legs with towels then I heard, "Ok rapist two your turn."

The two men with the towels left then it went totally dark. A spot light came on over me and I stood up. Rapist number two was a black man who had a big dick and was about 6 feet tall. He was naked with a angry smile on his face, standing before me. He walked up to me and punched me in the face and kicked me in the belly. I fell to the floor groaning. I could feel blood coming from my nose.

He grabbed my hair and made me look up at him as he said, "Poor princess what happened? Did you fall down? Let me help you up."

He pulled me up by my hair and while I screamed he hit me in the face again and I fell back to the floor. He yelled, "Suck up bitch! You're nothing but pussy to me!"

He looked to the side of the stage and said, "Get this bitch on her feet!"

The chain around my neck pulled me up so I was on the tip of my toes. He yelled higher. I was pulled so my feet dangled off the ground. I struggled for air. My hands tried to rip off the clamp around my neck to no avail. I saw rapist 2 getting something big and black from the table. He was lubing it up with something then he spread my legs and nodded to the side of the stage. I was slowly lowered down upon a big black dildo. It was about 4 inches wide and was as tall as a yard stick. Slowly it went up into my asshole. I felt like I was being ripped apart. Rapist 2 had my feet so I couldn't touch the ground so I was being impaled and couldn't stop it from going too deep.

I cried for him to stop but he just laughed and said, "Shut up cunt."

It felt like it could go no futher and I was about to passout from the pain. Then rapist 2 dropped my feet. I stood up but the dildo was stuck inside me. A good foot of it was off the floor and deep inside me. Rapist 2 pushed me to the floor on my back and grabbed my throat and thrust his big dick into my abused cunt. I could feel his dick bump the dildo as he rammed into my little girl area. I tried to cry out but he grabbed my throat so hard I could barely breathe.

He stared into my eyes saying, "I'll kill you bitch! I'll kill you!"

His cock pounded away at my cunt, like a cold machine doing its work. My pussy was so wet mixed with my cunt juice and the last rapists cum. He spit into my face then his hands went to my hips and took hold. I struggled for breath as he worked over my cunt hole.

He cried out, "Almost there princess! Almost there!"

Then he coated me inside. I laid there trembling from head to toe. I was in so much pain but I still came with him. My cunt muscles milking him for every drop of black seed. He pushed my head to the side and bit my neck as hard as he could while he spurted away in my pussy. I screamed in pain and my hands tried to force him away. He stopped biting me then slapped me across the face.

He pulled out and stood above me to enjoy what he had done to my body. I was still shaking from the raping orgasm. He used his foot to spread my legs open so he could see his seed drip out of my abused cunt.

He smiled and said, "You're fucking pathetic," and walked off stage to great applause.

My orgasm faded and I tried to remove the dildo from my ass. It was stuck and it was hurting me. Everytime I tried to pull it out a wave of pain would shoot through my body. The clean up crew came out with their towles and wiped me off.

I could barely talk from rapist 2 strangling me. Horsely I said, "It won't come out and it hurts really bad."

One man pinned my arms down then the other took both hands and pulled at the dildo. It didn't budge. I begged him to stop but then he yanked again and out it came. I screamed in pain as they walked off the stage. I felt down between my legs and touched my asshole. I looked at my fingers and it was covered in blood. I scooted away from where I was laying and there was a little pool of blood.

I looked around and said, "I need help, I think he broke something inside me."

All I got was cheers from the crowd.

Then I heard, "Ok rapist 3, come and get her."

The crowd went nuts.

I shook my head as 5 naked men came onto the stage.

"Please no more, I'm hurt," I begged. "Please stop."

They all looked at each other and one called out, "I get that broken asshole."

I cried, "No please no!"

I covered my butthole with my hands.

The others called out what they wanted. "I get her pussy."

"I get her mouth."

The other two said, "I guess we get hand jobs."

Four of them picked me up as I tried to hit them but was so weak it didn't hurt them.

The one who called out for my ass went under me. The others placed me onto his hard member. I begged for them to stop but no one gave a shit about me. It hurt as I felt him move around in my asshole.

I was crying so hard when my mouth was filled with dick. All anyone could hear was my muffled cries as he stabbed at my throat.

My pussy was now being invaded and punished for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The pussy rapist licked and bit at my breasts. Pulling on my sore nipples with his teeth as he sucked them. At times it felt like my erect nipples were going to be pulled off. I would cry out when he pulled at them.

12