Aching For Your Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assure you I haven't, sir."

"Your pristine flanks are assurance in themselves pet. Keep your back curved down and press your breasts into the wood. You should always look beautiful for me."

"Even when marked?" asked Silk quickly, shivering as she felt something thin and cool touch both cheeks of her bottom. She shivered involuntarily.

"Yes. Reach back and pull your panties down round your knees. Then look up and tell me what you see."

"There's a gull perched on the bank opposite. It's about to cry out, I think. Ahhhh!"

"How apposite: well; there you are: marked."

"Just the one mark?"

"It's a start."

"Aaah!"

"And that's a continuation, pet. It's almost a shame to despoil your landscape. And it would be hard to find a prettier landscape to despoil. Show yourself to me."

She reached back and, wincing as her hands touched the tender flesh marked by the cane, she showed him her all. She parted her buttocks and revealed her most private intimacies to him.

"There's a pretty flower, pet."

"The yellow one?"

"That's a Celandine. There are quite a few on the hillside. Sometimes you get to see the white of an equally miniscule crocus below the crag. See how they are speckled by the purple of the occasional tiny violet."

"It's a pretty mix, sir."

"Isn't it just: not quite as pretty as this flower though."

She started as she felt the feather light touch of his fingers on her body, sighing as the sensuality of the moment and the heightened feelings coursing through her veins.

"Now, place your hands back on the table."

"Are you going to strike me again sir?"

"I am."

"Oh."

"And I am going to see how your pale flesh looks speckled by the purple of the occasional bruise."

"Tiny bruise? Aaah!"

"You may be a little hopeful there."

"I was hoping for miniscule."

"Maintain your focus and enjoy each crocus for what they are. Now spread your legs and show your sex to me. Are you wet?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you my cunt?"

"Yes sir."

"What are you?"

"I am your cunt."

"Very good, Silk, you are getting on fast."

"Thank you."

"One more."

She shivered and tried to suppress and unintentional whimper.

"Be quiet, girl!"

"Aaah!

"Dear me, how warm your skin is!"

Silk pressed her face into the crook of her arm and emitted a soft moan that delighted his soul.

"I have ice," he smiled, tugging at her hair and pulling her head up off the table.

"You are such a gentleman, sir."

"If your face didn't look so gratified, I would take that for irony, pet; but it seems you know your place."

"Thank you. I think I do."

"Remind me."

"I am your cunt sir."

"I'm glad my cunt does not disgrace my name," he smiled and pressed her down to her knees on the carpeted floor. "How does she feel, this cunt of mine?"

"You have made me feel very welcomed and loved, sir."

"You have had the welcome, pet."

"And a very warm welcome it was too, sir."

"Is it time for the loving now?"

"Yes please, sir," she giggled impishly, reaching up to unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. He watched her undress him and waited patiently as she took his cock out, stroking it, kissing it and making love to it with her whole heart before slipping it lovingly into her mouth.

"You look so absorbed I can hardly think of disturbing you," he smiled, as her lips absorbed his sex. "Though I would like to mention that I will be enjoying your flower properly before luncheon."

She looked up at him, eyes smiling and, soon enough, he found himself lost in those eyes that seemed to thank him silently for many of the small kindnesses a young woman never can forget, particularly when she is aching for her owner's cock...

12