Acquiring the Ring Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack wanted to know how much money Peter had. He wanted to know when the girls would be going on their periods. He wanted to know what positions I found it easiest to achieve orgasm... He asked me if I had ever thought about fucking our exchange student, or having lesbian encounters with my stepdaughters. He asked me if I wanted to watch Peter and Hank fuck each other. He asked me if I thought Peter's daughters were virgins, and then Jack asked me if I wanted him to show me his cock."

"I would have normally felt defensive if a stranger had been asking me such personal information. Yet I found that I wanted to tell Jack the truth. I found that I felt really good telling Jack everything about my life. He asked if I wanted him to come to my house to meet my family and stay for a couple of days. Even though I had no idea what Peter would say if I brought another man home, I said that I thought would be a great idea if he came to live with us a while. Even though he was older that Peter, I thought that Jack was so good looking- the best looking man I have ever seen until you, Nick."

She lifted up her dress to make sure that Nick got a good look at her pussy, and then she smiled and continued.

"We sat for a long time in the quiet of my ATV. I could feel Jack in my mind. It was weird. He was in there doing stuff. I could feel my arms shaking a little and my eyes rolling back in my head, but I felt no discomfort. I could hear your father talking to me even though I couldn't really hear what he was saying, I could feel myself reacting to his words... I started to think about things in different ways, strange visions would come to my mind's eye, and I could feel things about my former self melt away. Wave after wave it swept across my consciousness. My head swam in his voice and thoughts.

"Then I awoke, in a way, and I could hear Jack talking. His voice sounded very deep and commanding. Jack explained how wonderful the rest of my life would be and how from now on I was going to do whatever he wanted me to do. Then he explained how wonderful it was going to feel to let myself fall under his spell forever. I could feel the heat between my legs as he talked to me. All I could think about was letting his dick slide into my cunt and giving my whole being over his with each of his thrusts."

"Jack explained that he was glad that I now belonged to him. I felt so good to hear him pleased with me; I almost messed in my pants from pleasure. He explained how I was going to help him take control of Peter, Hank, and my stepdaughters. He said that I would trick them into coming out to talk to him one on one and he would take their minds. He told me that he would make all of the others as happy as I was, and he would let them know the joy I felt... He said that I was a beautiful woman and that it gave him great happiness to treat me like a whore." Jack then reached over and explored my body for a moment... His touch felt like electricity and I felt like I was going to cum from him simply stroking my neck... I asked if he would like to have sex with me, but he told me that he wanted me to drive to my house first. He wanted to get the rest of my family under his control before he fucked me properly."

"I started the car and went home. Things at this point are very blurry for me. Jack told me he had cleaned out the memories so I wouldn't feel bad for the things that I did to Peter, Hank, and the girls. I remember holding one of the girls down on the ground. She was crying or laughing or something and Jack was staring at her cunt and sticking his fingers up her asshole. I also remember waking up on the couch and seeing Peter taking it in the ass from Hank and Jack who were taking turns on my poor husbands anus. Hank and your father both had such huge cocks, I thought they were going to kill Peter." She looked up at Nick. "I hope that big cocks run in the family. I have missed your father's cock ramming into me, stretching me out. Even Hank's seems small after Jack's."

She worked a little harder at her cunt and stopped talking for a moment. A series of gasps escaped her mouth and Janey had a minor orgasm. She collected herself quickly and smiled at Nick. "I don't know how many days Jack took away from me... but when I woke up we were all the happy family that you see today. Jack explained that he had a job for us to do after he was finished using our bodies as his personal fuck toys." Janey's expression became dreamy as her hand slowed on her cunt and she stared off into nothing. "He was sooo good looking. I remember the expression he would get as he was working over one of us, moving his body towards orgasm with fury and total dominance. He was our all. All five of us worshipped him. I called some of the models in my agency and Peter called some of girls that worked in his car commercials to come over and give themselves over to Jack: they were the whores that you saw in your Dad's video that we sent you. The delivery girl was my sister Delores. I asked her to come visit for a week and she stayed once Jack met her. It was fun to watch Jack dominate someone, to bend his or her will completely to him. I remember how hot I got when he made my baby sister beg for him to fuck her face and seeing her with his cum all over her eyelashes and lips. It makes my heart ache to know that he is dead."

"I also loved what Jack did to my husband. Jack made Peter a severe masochistic voyeur. Peter loves to watch other men fuck me after Jack was through with him... He loves to suck cock too. He did whatever Jack wanted."

"Jack made Peter sell the house in Cherry Creak and buy this Lodge. We moved out here with Jack and started our new lives in the mountains." She smiled and pulled down her skirt. "We have many friends and when Jack would come and stay we would invited them over and let him choose whichever ones he wanted to fuck, or wanted one of us to fuck, or whatever.

Janey stood up and pulled down her skirt. She moved closer to Nick and let her hands explore his chest while she stared at him. "Peter and I are happier now than anyone else in the world. That's what your father told us before he went back to Portland. He told me that we were beautiful and that Peter and I should be very happy to do what he, and now you, tells us to do. Our purpose in life is to be fucked, and that is the best of all possible fates."

"Ashley and Sonya, my stepdaughters, and I get along better than we ever did in the past. After your father fixed me, I could see how hot their lithe little bodies were. I could appreciate the taste when I licked their tender little cunts... I learned to love to make those two little spoiled bitches scream and scream from orgasm.

I ate them out just this morning in the sauna. I loved their young tight little pussies with my tongue and sucked on their clits. They screamed like little whores when I made them cum. I am getting good a licking pussy. Peter watched me service his daughters too. He loved it," she stated proudly, staring deeply at Nick.

"We never fucked like this before. I don't know why we were so repressed."

"My step-daughters fell totally under his sway. They both fell in love with him even though he was fifty years their senior. Your father never touched them though. I was the only one allowed to touch them until you arrived. I think that he wanted to keep them virgins, as a present to his son."

"Over the next couple of days, with our help of course, Jack had all of our friends under his powerful sway. We would invite a couple over for diner and Jack would break the minds of our friends down. We did nothing but fuck each other for Jack's pleasure."

"He eventually chose me to be the one to delivery his gift to you... I have not looked at it, nor do I know what it may be... I have been instructed to not think about such things, so I don't in any meaningful way. He told me to simply deliver it to you when you arrived."

"He made me study pictures of you to make sure that it was you that came for his gift. He made us all learn as much about you as possible, so that we will be able to prepare for your arrival in the most effective was possible. I know much about you from what Jack told me. I, for example, know how impatient you are to get a-hold of the package I have for you. I can go get the stuff for you right now. I have it waiting. I will retrieve it from the Library."

"Thank you, Janey." Nick said. "Your story is quite remarkable.

Janey beamed at his compliment. "Jack told me that I would think that you were hot." She said. "He couldn't have been more right. Are you sure that you don't maybe want a blowjob or something before I get it for you. I give a good one. I have learned how to kill the gag reflex and can let your pole slide all the way down to my stomach. I love to suck the cum out of your cock, or catch a shower of your jism in my face... whichever you want. I also like it if you cum on the floor and let me lick it up. I am a filthy whore when you get right down to it... Peter would like to watch you fuck me, but if you feel inclined I am sure you could fuck his ass too. Please, you are so hot; I really need to get some action. My cunt is going to close up unless I get some cock up there quick."

She let her eyes roll back into her skull. She almost fell over but caught herself and leaned now against him, rubbing her tits against his arm. She smelled like roses and pussy. Her breath was heavy as she pressed into him. Her hand gently reached down to message Nick's cock. Her eyes were have closed.

Nick caught her in his arms, feeling the warm smoothness of her body against him. He traced her nipples in the fabric of her dress and she moaned. She looked up at him with complete compliance. She was completely malleable flesh. Nick knew that he was going to love his life with his father's ring.

"I think that we should take care of business first. Then I might do any number of things to you, Peter, or the rest of the clan..."

"Alright, I will go get the things he left for you." She soon came back holding an envelope and package. She smiled at him and bit her lip a little. Her desperation for a cock inspired her fingers to dart to her pussy and try to act as a substitute. "Are you sure I can't just suck your cock for just a second or so. Or you can just slide it into my cunt a couple of times. I cum really quick, ever since Jack changed things around in my brain." She started to rub frantically on her wet mound. "I felt your piece, it is as big as your dad's cock, if not larger."

Nick shook his head and smiled. "No, I will take the package first."

"Alright," she moaned, reluctantly pulling her fingers out of her hole, "but then my husband gets to watch you fuck me with that big prick of yours." She stepped toward him and held out the envelope, holding the package back. "Jack said that I should give you the letter first and then the package." She handed Nick the envelope and he pulled it open. I was a hand written note from his father.

 

March __, 2003

 

Dear Nick,

Welcome to the Rocky Mountains. I hope the accommodations are to your liking. I found the Dunns completely by chance. I turned them into some test subjects to try out your new ring. Mrs. Dunn was a quite famous model in Europe, and her husband was an Olympic Soccer Champion. The girls are both beautiful and Untouched by me. (The mother was not as lucky.) Peter aggravated me so I pretty much turned his brain to silly putty. He is a fuck-zombie in the truest sense of the word.

I figured that you would need some time to grow accustomed to the ring. So get to know your hosts. They are at your disposal until you get a grip on how the ring works... They are not the most challenging of subjects any more, but they will be good test subjects. Fuck their brains out, destroy them, or make them worship you, whatever you want. But make sure you have become comfortable with the ring before you go back down the mountain and out into the world.

Dad

 

 

"Alright, now you get the package." She handed him the small bundle and he quickly untied it. He opened the small inner box and out fell the ring, his Father's ring. It was a simple gold ring with strange characters. He immediately put it on and turned around to face the Dunns, whose minds offered themselves up for his use. They both cowered from his gaze and watched with a quiet fascination as Nick unzipped his pants and withdrew his massive cock.

Janey gasped. She was shocked to see that Nick's cock was even larger that his father's member. Nick could see the waves of pure animalistic lust rushing over her mental landscape as she studied the veins and curve of his dick... Janey's breast heaved and she started to tear at her dress, trying to pull it off.

"Peter, come here," Nick, commanded. Peter rose and scurried over to Nick. His muscles were tense and pumped. He stood close to Nick. Nick could smell the excitement in the man's sweat, on his stance."

"Peter, I want to you listen to me. I am going to have your wife get my cock really hard while we wait for you to go find your two daughters and bring them down here. I understand that they are both quite lovely and I think that I am going to fuck their brains out." Nick reached out and roughly pulled Peter's hair so fell to his knees and was looking up at him. Peter opened his mouth slightly, letting a sigh escape. Nick could see Peter's cock, which really was a good-sized one, straining to get free of his jeans.

"Peter, how do you like the idea of your lovely daughters- what are their names?"

"Sarah and Ashley," Peter whispered.

"What do you think about me opening up Sarah and Ashley's virgin cunts and assholes with my massive cock?" Nick asked. "I know that they are both virgins, my father told me in his letter, and I can see it in your thoughts that you know they are inexperienced... Your wife has licked their pussies, but they haven't had the opportunity to feel anything inside their tight little pussies..." Nick held up his cock so it lay right under Peter's nose. He smacked Peter in the face with his fleshly tool. Peter tried to greet the member with his tongue. Nick pulled his cock away. Peter peered back at him with dark blank orbs. Nick could sense nothing but raw adoration coming from Peter as he stared at his new master.

"I think that-" Peter said, his throat thick with animalistic lust. "I think that it would be cool if I could watch while you fuck the girls. I would like you to fuck my wife too while I watch and masturbate."

"Alright Petey, I think that we can work something out... I think that while you are gathering up Sarah and Ashley, you should probably get Hank in here as well. What do you think about letting Hank have a go at your asshole? I'll bet that jungle-bunny faggot will bore you out really well. Get you ready for my cock. If you aren't warmed up, a cock this size can really hurt. I will let that nigger work you over good."

"Sure, Nick, whatever you want." Peter said and scurried off into the deeper reaches of the lodge to find the rest of his household.

Nick let his mind drift over to Janey who was standing quietly thinking about Nick 's cock... She was trying to imagine what it would be like to suck it and to let him shove it up her asshole.... She had been watching Nick abuse her husband and it had made her pussy extremely wet... She was hoping that Nick would let her get a hold of his cock soon.

Nick heard the door open and Hank entered the room. Nick immediately accessed the nigger's brain and asked him to stand still. He then asked Janey to take off her dress. Janey pulled the tiny black garment over her enormous breasts and Nick called her over so he could examine the large orbs more carefully with his tongue and teeth. He wondered if he could make her cum from just telling her to do it in her thoughts... He tried and she started to moan, with a little fine-tuning he had Janey rolling around on the floor screaming from a non-stop orgasmic state. He could feel her rationality starting to slip further. He told her to stop and get over the Hank and retrieve his massive cock from his Khakis... She teased it to life with her tongue and coaxed inch after inch out of the big black prick. When it had reached 12 inches, she dove down on the massive black rod and it disappeared impossibly deep down her throat. Nick told her to stop sucking for a moment and told her to have a six or seven more orgasms in a row. When she was done Janey was completely sub-human, absorbed in the emotion of fuck.

Janey's sucking duties were driving Hank toward a massive orgasm; he pulled out of her mouth and aimed his massive tool at the back of Janey's throat and covered her delicate features with a massive bath of nigger seed. She laughed and licked up what she could. Nick walked over and took hold of the nigger's massive cock with his right hand.... Hank was moaning and going through the final spasms of his massive blast-off. Janey lay on the floor cleaning the cum from her body, greedily trying to lick up every last drop. Her beautiful eyes and face full of fear that she would miss a little of the massive African's spunk. Nick entered Hank's mind and told him that Peter was the one that he really wanted to fuck. He told the massive Senegalese that he needed to jam his big black cock up Peter's asshole, filling his host-parent with some African love juice...

"You like to fuck Peter, Hank?"

"Yes sir. I think that my rod might make him hurt. I will make him scream like a woman..."

"I can see why. It is massive. I want to see something. I think that yours is longer, but mine is wider. Tell me which you think is bigger." Nick held out his cock next to the black mans. Hank found that he couldn't stop staring at his master's semi-hard dick. Nick knew that Hank was getting so turned on that he was getting hard again. The girls would be there any moment. It was perfect timing.

"Janey, I want you to do me a favor."

'Yeah," she panted.

"You know how to deep throat?"

"Yeah"

"You know how to let someone slide their hole cock completely down your throat so as you can't breathe and want to gag?

"Yeah," one of her hands moved to her cunt and started to rub as her feverish thoughts moved over the idea.

"I want you to take Hank's big black cock and slide that monster all the way down your throat and hold it until you pass out." Janey nodded and in a second she was feeding Hank's cock down her throat... He groaned as it went deeper and deeper until she had conquered ¾ of the shaft. Her eyes were bulging out and her skin was starting to turn to a purplish color. She held on as long as she could, relishing the feeling of cock in her even if it meant that she was denied oxygen.

Then she fell over, unconscious in the carpet.

"Now, Hank, I think that my cock my need the same treatment. I want you to take that beautiful black cock and slide it up Janey's ass. I think that your 14 inches of cock cruising up her large intestine will snap her out of this delirium. When she comes to, if the girls and Pete aren't back yet, I am going to have her make sure that I am nice and hard to greet her stepdaughters.

Hank turned and using some spit as lube, worked his cock up the unconscious woman's tiny brown asshole. Her limb body moved to his thrusts in and out... Nick could sense her consciousness coming back, triggered into action by the massive angry presence in her rear.

 

Just then Peter arrived with their two daughters, Sarah and Ashley. The girls were both tall with light brown hair and fell in curls over their pure, innocent expressions. They looked like they could almost be twins. Sarah had the fuller lips and a more sensuous air about her, while Ashley's breasts were larger and her eyes were a stunning shade of ice blue. Their dad had awoken them from a nap. They had been tired after the shower they had taken with their step-mom earlier in the day. She had made each of them cum more times than they could remember. Peter led them to stand in front of Nick.