Acrobatics 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan's ass bounced along the supply cabinet and she squealed when she bounced against the cabinet's handle. Jack followed her movements while on one knee. He was able to continue stroking her G-spot with one hand. With the other hand he held her pussy lips apart as he attacked her clit with his mouth.

Joan never pulled her hips away. Actually she pushed her hips more forward and into Jack's eager face.

"OH SHIT...OH SHIT...OH SHIT!!!"

Joan ran out of cabinet space and wound up next to the desk. Jack pressed his face into her and she sat on the edge of the desk with a thud. A couple of pens and papers hit the floor as Joan's ass bounced around.

Jack never let up. He could tell that Joan was getting carried away with how good it felt. She had temporarily forgotten her taboo about eating pussy. Joan moved her hands to the back of Jack's head.

"MOTHER FUCKER! THAT FEELS GOOD!"

Joan was pounding her pussy into Jack's face as he picked up the tempo. She was getting close to an orgasm. Jack was working feverishly as Joan suddenly gripped his hair and pulled his face away to look up at her.

"JACK I'VE GOT TO HAVE YOUR DICK IN ME!!"

Jack sprang to stand with his body against Joan. He grabbed her ass with both hands and almost lifted her up as he pressed his bulk against her. As he bent for a kiss she hesitated and then gave herself over to a long deep kiss that had the faint taste of her pussy.

They broke the kiss and Joan moaned with her head tilted up and breathed heavily. Jack greedily kissed at the base of her neck as he flexed his knees trying to line his aching dick up with her hungry pussy. Joan's ass was on the desk and her legs were splayed out wide in the air. She reached between them for Jack's cock and pressed his tip to her hot opening. Jack pushed and they both groaned.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jack was in her pussy about an inch. The urgency to completely join was strong for both of them but the frantic feeling was gone now that his cock was in her pussy.

Jack pulled back slightly and pushed further in.

"Oh yes Jack!"

Jack thought about how snug Joan's pussy was. Even as hot and wet as she was it was going to take a few pushes to get all the way in.

Jack withdrew completely so that the head of his dick wasn't quite touching Joan's opening. She closed her eyes tight and formed an 'O' with her mouth showing her discomfort. In one smooth slow motion Jack slid his dick almost completely in her before reaching resistance.

"Ahhh. That's it Jack. That's what I need."

Rather than pull back, Jack ground his hips into her to sink himself completely. Joan wiggled her hips in return as they pressed their pubic bones together. Jack could feel the warmth of her ass against his balls as they moaned and steadily pushed.

Normally Jack would already be fighting against having an orgasm. Today he seemed to have good control. It was probably because of the extra sexual activity lately.

Jack kneaded Joan's ass muscles as she squirmed around. The two of them were balanced like a see-saw on the edge of the desk with one of Joan's hands extended to the back edge for steadiness. Her other hand was on Jack's hip encouraging him by digging in her fingers and pulling on him.

"Oh shit Joan! You feel so good!"

"Try to keep your voice down."

"You're the one making the most noise."

"Let's figure this out later. Just fuck me!"

Jack withdrew then slowly sank back in all the way to the hilt. This intense stimulation of their genitals took the breath out of both of them. Joan's ass slid a bit on the desk's surface as she grunted.

"Unghh!"

The next time Jack pulled back and then pushed in faster. Before long he had a good rhythm going with Joan's body vibrating across the desk as he pounded into her. Joan made it even more enjoyable by providing sound effects every time he hit bottom.

"Unghh..Unghh..Oooo..Oooo..Aaaa..Aaaa!"

Jack started fucking a little harder and Joan was sliding all over the desk. Her legs were flying around and her supporting arm kept slipping. Jack picked her up by supporting her ass as she wrapped her legs around him. He lifted her in the air and gently shoved her up against the supply cabinet.

Joan kept her legs wrapped around him. Jack and Joan looked like they were both working hard. Jack was holding Joan in the air as he leaned her against the cabinet. His hips were pounding and he had a serious expression.

Joan was hanging onto his neck with her arms and pulling on Jack with her heels on the back of his legs. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and she was grunting her way to an orgasm as she pushed against him.

"Unghh..Unghh..Unghh..Unghh!"

They could have heard the body slapping and squishing sounds of their lovemaking if they hadn't both been making so much other noise. As Joan got closer to an orgasm it excited Jack and he got close too. When she started coming he felt fortunate to be able to hang on until then.

"Uh, uh, uh, UH, UH, UUHH, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

As Joan was convulsing Jack began his ramp up to orgasm. His hips were a blur and they could hear items falling off the shelves in the vibrating supply cabinet. His eruption started deep in his balls firing off nerves in his whole body. Just as he clinched tight up into Joan she stuck a finger right up against his asshole.

"OHH JOANNN!!! SHIT YEAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Jack jammed his cock into Joan several more times in concert with his jism launching up her pussy. He let go of one ass cheek and grabbed a tit as he pushed even harder.

As the pounding of blood through Jack's head started to slow down he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A figure was standing in the doorway of the office just a few feet away. Joan could not see it because Jack's face was blocking her vision.

Jack turned his head to see the small dark haired gymnast with the page boy haircut. She stood perfectly still in the middle of the doorway with a horrified wide-eyed expression and fingers of both hands over her mouth. Jack released Joan's tit and raised a finger to his lips as he looked at her. The girl briefly looked at him but did not move and seemed to focus on Joan's large naked tit.

Joan grunted, "Ungh," and lowered one foot to the floor. When she did, Jack's deflated penis popped loose and into view, dribbling jism on his thigh. Unaware of their visitor Joan said breathlessly, "I sure needed that Jack."

The girl in the doorway was no longer looking at Jack. Her eyes were riveted on his swinging dripping dick pressed next to Joan's juicy pussy. The girl was frozen to the spot.

Jack thought what a shocking sight this must be for a young college student. Then his mind went a deviant direction; she sure is flat-chested for a college aged girl.

Finally the girl silently turned with her hands still covering her mouth and walked away. Jack's mind continued with another deviant thought; she sure has a nice butt for such a small flat-chested girl.

Joan was never aware of the girl's presence and Jack was too stunned to say anything. His mind was filled with a vision of his walking back out into the gym where the girl would probably be standing right next to the teacher and pointing at him.

Joan disentangled herself from Jack and kissed him affectionately before retrieving her clothing. Jack put his shorts and T-shirt back on without thought. Joan giggled at his listlessness.

"Jack, you have your shirt on inside-out. What's the matter, did I wear your ass out?" Jack went through the motions of relating to her as Joan continued. "God, this is like a perfect day. I was incredibly nervous about the exhibition. We performed great. I passed the course. It made me so happy I was about to burst. And I got to work off the extra steam with a good fucking from the guy who helped make it all happen!"

Joan giggled as they tried to straighten up the office. She turned to Jack and giggled some more.

"Jack, some of your come is showing through your shorts. Try pulling your shirttail out...Oh shit, it's on your shirt too. OK, walk right behind me back out through the gym area. We'll just waive to people on the way to the parking lot."

When they entered the gym room Jack felt like an idiot walking right behind Joan. Of course she was smiling and animated. She was perfectly relaxed waiving to Mary and others as they crossed the floor.

Jack frantically searched the room for the teacher. She had her back to them working with a girl on the high-low bars. Mary smiled and waived to him as he continued to scan the room. Then he located the small dark haired girl with the page boy haircut. She was standing next to the red haired girl and they both had wide-eyed and shocked expressions. They carefully watched Jack and Joan cross the floor. If the dark haired girl did say anything to the red head, Jack hoped that was the only person she spoke to.

Conclusion

Jack and Karen were in the kitchen after work the next day. Karen had calmed his fears from the day before by reminding him that students just didn't talk to faculty. If they did it would seem like a wild story about consenting adults that the faculty would rather not have to address. Jack's wife could be very practical, and she was on to other issues.

"Well Jack, we have one more week before our kids get back from my parents. Now that Joan has gone home for the summer you won't be needed for acrobatics anymore. We can get back to our normal daily lives."

"What about Mary?"

"I hope we do hear from her. But both girls clearly understood that you were only available for a short time. With Joan's test finished, I just don't see what could come up. You did a good job and both girls feel good about themselves."

The happy couple kissed and relaxed in each other's arms. Both of them thought that they had probably dodged potential bullets to their relationship but that all had turned out well.

Jack went to the bedroom to get his weight lifting clothes on. He was sitting on the bed pulling on his shoes when Karen came into the room and did a double-take as she glanced out the back window. Jack admired her beauty as she smiled and bent forward to look outside. Light reflected into the room creating a partial backlighting of Karen which outlined her striking face and full hanging breasts.

"Jack, come look at this!"

There was activity in the back yard that was confusing to Jack. Mary was placing the tumbling mats as if they had a workout planned. There was someone with her who was bent over adjusting a mat. It was another girl and as she straightened up Jack recognized her. It was the small dark haired girl with the page boy haircut!

Then another person entered their view from the patio area. It was another girl and she approached Mary for some sort of communication. The girl turned to look at the back doorway as if expecting Jack to come join them. It was the bosomy red haired girl and her expression revealed a shy smile!

Jack could feel Karen looking at him. He faced his wife with a bewildered expression. Karen looked at him with bright eyes and a growing smile.

"It looks like you'd better get back there!"

As Jack robotically headed for the back door his mind gave him the gift of a new deviant thought, "Between the gymnastics club and the volleyball team, I wonder how many girls there are."

(PLEASE COMMENT.)

12