Act Naturally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to pull my head off her after her first orgasm. By her third, she was too weak to lift her arms. I kissed my way up her torso as she gasped for air. I lingered a couple minutes on her incredible tits. Then I pulled my head off her chest, lined my raging cock up with her sex and plunged into her. She almost threw me back off as she bucked under me in the throes of the mother of all orgasms.

I managed to stay in the saddle until she calmed down and then I began to give her everything I had. I noticed that I seemed to be able to go deeper now that my stomach was a smaller. My stamina was unbelievable. I hadn't enjoyed sex so much in twenty years, if ever. BB as speaking gibberish by the time I felt my balls start tingling, signaling the start of my climax. It felt like I pumped a quart of cum into BB before I finally ran dry and began to go soft.

We lay side by side for a few minutes before she whispered into my ear, "Chuck, that was the best sex we've ever had. Where's my husband and what've you done with him? You were fantastic and I'm going to want a lot more of what you just gave me, Lover."

I suddenly realized that I had done exactly what I had been determined not to do. I had sex with the other guy's wife! Everyone would know it. Shit, a lot of guys would probably record it so they could watch watch it over and over. I knew I would if it were someone else. "What would I tell my wife," were my last thoughts as I sunk into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I woke feeling great physically. I felt bad about making love to another man's wife, especially after I had done such a remarkable job with her. How in hell would he ever be able to live up to the sex machine now known as Chuck? Then I felt more than a twinge of jealousy as the thought of BB sleeping with another man, even if it was her husband. The very notion upset me more than I cared to admit. I considered my emotions and it was pretty obvious that I had strong feelings for the sexy woman lying next to me. That caused me to feel guilty when I thought about my real wife. I could hardly even remember what she looked like!

I climbed out of bed and used the bathroom. Then I went down for my bowl of cheerios. As I reached into the cupboard, a cheery voice called to me from the table.

"Good morning, Dad! Have any energy left for our run. It sounded like you were doing a marathon with mom last night," laughed Kate.

Kate! My real daughter was sitting at the table. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She was wearing running shorts and a sports bra and her stomach looked strong and tight and her legs were long and athletic. My beautiful Kate was back!

"How come you're staring at Sis, Dad?" demanded a voice from the kitchen doorway.

I turned in that direction and saw my son Jim standing there. He held his shirt in his hand. His chest and abs showed muscle and definition, with just a hint of flab over his waist. His easy smile and deep blue eyes reminded me of his mother. He was one good looking kid.

Then I thought about my wife. Was she back, too? With more than a little trepidation, I went back upstairs to our bedroom. Carefully, I pulled the sheet back from the sleeping form. I marveled at the beauty of the woman sleeping in my bed. Her tits were works of art and her legs were long and slender. Her face was beautiful, but she wasn't my wife!

I left the bedroom and headed for my home office. I suddenly knew I had to call Dr. Roberts. He would straighten this out. I opened my rolodex to his name and saw a DVD wedged in it. I pulled it out and slid it into my computer. What was it, and who had placed it there? The monitor suddenly lit up and Dr. Roberts appeared on screen.

"If you're watching this DVD, Chuck, it means that one of three things has occurred. The first option is six months have elapsed and you have reached no solution. The second option is that everything in your life has turned into what we in the psychiatry field call a big pile of dog shit, or number three, you've mastered your demons.

"Look who's sitting next to me, Chuck," continued the good doctor as the camera moved back and swung to the right showing a fat guy. The guy was in fact me, sitting next to Dr. Roberts. "This video is being made Friday, March 9. You have agreed to allow me to use an experimental hypnosis technique on you in hopes of helping you climb from the depths of despair and depression. If you're feeling like you can't cope with things right now, please call my emergency number immediately. If you feel that you're doing okay, sit back, watch and listen.

"You've been my patient for over a year. You were extremely depressed and didn't even know why. When I asked about your family, you told me that your kids were doing great, that your wife has become a bit dowdy and plain, but you both were very much in love and your sex life was great. However, under hypnosis, you told a far different story. Your kids were out of control. They were fat and lazy. They spent all day playing with their electronic toys and eating junk food and that you had actually encouraged it. You were ashamed of the way they looked and acted, as well as repulsed at your role in it all.

"You also confessed that you were embarrassed at your own appearance. To hide your shame and insecurity, you had withdrawn from a wife you believed to be extremely attractive and sexy. You felt you didn't deserve such an amazing woman and were actually pushing her away emotionally. Your self esteem was in the crapper, Chuck. Conventional therapy and antidepressants did little to alleviate the problem, so today you've agreed to undergo an experimental procedure that has been successful in nearly half the cases where it's been used.

"I'm going to hypnotize you, Chuck. That, in conjunction with a medication used to treat arthritis, will allow your mind to enter into almost any reality I select for you. There are choices. Sometimes the psychiatrist will tell the patient that they have entered an alternate dimension. Sometimes we tell the patient they have traveled ahead in time.

"The option that you have selected is that you are in a reality TV show where you believe that you switch places with another husband. You will no longer be in denial in this scenario. This option will allow you to see your family as they really are, as well as cause you to take steps to deal with that reality. Because the reality is so starkly different from your perceptions, you'll likely not believe that it's really your family. All of the technical aspects of this scenario will be created in your mind. You'll determine the rules and goals of the show, and how it's supposed to work. It would be far too complicated for me to try to cover, especially when I only have to give you the suggestion and your imagination will do the rest.

"Your goal is to somehow face the truth and reconnect with your family. Your children need your guidance and your wife needs your love and attention. It's my hope that since you are watching this DVD, you've had some success in those areas. Please contact my office for an appointment regardless of what the outcome of this procedure may have been."

It wasn't a show! The kids had really been mine all along! BB was really Bonnie, and she was my wife! I had behaved like a total ass for the past few months! I remembered everything now. How could I face my family? I had played the fool and now I knew that I had to face the music.

I turned to find Bonnie and the kids watching me. The blank expressions on their faces told me that they had no understanding of the situation.

"Are you okay, Dad? You've been acting weird this morning," stated Kate. "Was that bad news on the computer?"

"I owe all three of you an apology," I began. "I haven't been much of a father or husband the past few years. I was obsessed with making my software company a great success and lost all focus on what's really important in my life. The last few months have been really strange for me and I know I put you all through a lot. My only excuse is that I wasn't really myself, and I mean that literally."

"Does that mean you're not going to run with us any more, Dad? Won't you come to cheer for me on the cross country team, and let the other kids can see what a cool dad I have?" questioned Kate.

"Yeah, Dad. What about the weight lifting? I was just getting to where I could kick your butt. Now you're going back to the old dad that didn't care very much what I did?" asked Jim. "Aren't you going to come to my football games this fall? The guys think I'll be starting at linebacker, since Ted Gillow and Tracy Reynolds graduated last year."

"Does that mean that I'll lose my amazing studly lover and my new best friend, Chuck? Does it mean I'll be a sexually frustrated grade school teacher again?" suggested Bonnie with a smile. "I don't think I'll be able to give up what I discovered last night."

"Mom! That's way too much information. But, it's a good thing you feel that way because some of my friends have been asking me about Dad. They think he's pretty hot. Heck, they think Jim is smokin' hot these days," asserted Kate.

"That's funny because the guys in the weight lifting club keep asking me about my sister and keep telling how lucky my father is to have such a hot wife. It's actually pretty embarrassing for me," confessed Jim.

"Wow, Chuck! Look what you've done to this family," laughed Bonnie. "And now you're apologizing for it? Kate and Jim both look great, have lots of new friends, and apparently more than a few admirers. I have a hunky husband that I have to keep a close eye on or some nympho teenager will try to steal him from me, and you have a wife that turns a few heads, but completely adores you. What exactly are you apologizing for and what do you propose to do about it?"

I looked at the three of them smiling at me and realized that I had somehow blundered into a great life. Depression would no longer be my companion.

"As long as we're speaking frankly here, I think I'll take you upstairs, Bonnie, and show you why you'll never need to look at any other men, of any age. Then, I'll kick Kate's butt in a three mile run, and destroy Jim in a killer workout that'll force him to admit that I'm still the master, and he's just the grasshopper," I chuckled.

"Dad, that sounds good, but I suggest that you run with us first, lift second, and take care of mom last. It doesn't look like she'll let you finish anytime before lunch and you know you won't be worth a crap after she's done with you," laughed Kate.