Act of Lust

Story Info
Spirit of Lust is imprisoned in a human body.
1.2k words
3.96
25.4k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight filled my eyes as I awoke, my body screaming in agony as I forced myself to sit up. Wait a moment, I thought to myself, how does my body hurt? Looking down at myself I cursed. Those bastards had me trapped in a damned human body again!

Maybe I should explain myself. I am a spirit. Most of you would call me a god, but that word is meaningless to me. There are others of course; we embody an aspect of humanity to its absolute fullest: Wrath, Honor, Envy, Joy, and Hope just to name a few. I am Lust, eternally committed to enjoying the absolute most of anything sexual.

There are far too many of us to create a true list of us. Many years ago the others got bored with our lack of anything to truly do. We decided to create a race that held a piece of all of us in it. Initially we walked among you, but wars raged regularly when those of you that more closely resembled one of us in personality disagreed with another. We eventually agreed that we should just watch the world and not interfere with anything.

Later on in your history, spirits would be trapped in a mortal shell to quell our aspects for a time being. It was much like our version of time out. I myself had been a victim of this punishment numerous times. It was irritating to say the least, we could no longer fly and our vision becomes ridiculously dim. Why we designed you with eyes that could see such a small spectrum of light is beyond me.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I got off the ground trying to get a feeling of where I was. I lurched around dumbly on my new man-legs, and stumbled out of the alleyway that I had found myself in. I turned down street as a terrible noise deafened my sound receptors (ears I believe you call them). As I ambled down the street full of people, I couldn't help but notice that other people kept staring at me, as if I was some kind of monstrosity.

Most of the people gave me looks of disgust as they brushed by me. I didn't understand until a new noise swept over me, a siren blared obnoxiously loud and as I turned to its source I was consequently blinded by a series of flashing lights on its top.

As I stared at this new chariot on the road, a door opened and I could swear that what stepped out was the aspect of Love made flesh. The woman was roughly 5' 8", with blonde hair that was tied in a bun and had the most striking ice blue eyes that seemed to see my true being. I could see her exquisite form even through her uniform. It seemed that her luscious breasts were trying to escape through. I knew only one thing: that I had to make this creature my play thing.

As I stood there staring quite obviously at her gorgeous body, I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. I could hear her stop talking as she realized that I was as hard as steel. Her gaze dropped to my member and I noticed a quick change in her attitude.

One of the perks of being the aspect of Lust, is that any human that stands near me for an extended period of time will begin to get heavily aroused. After that, they will see me as what they lust after most in whatever gender of body I happen to inhabit. They effect must have been delayed on her for whatever reason, and the arousal must have hit her like a train when she saw my dick waving back and forth.

Quickly, she stumbled through the rest of what she was saying (something about my rights, I wasn't really paying attention. She then proceeded to put me in handcuffs and throw me in the back of her vehicle. After slamming the door behind me, she hopped in the driver seat and, sped into a nearby parking garage. The driving beauty, parked in a secluded area, got out and then roughly pulled me out of the back seat.

She dragged me over to a dark corner, threw me up against a wall and then sagged quickly to her knees. Her attention was solely focused on my still hard cock. Slowly she reached out and touched it, watching it bob around before grasping it in her small hands. As she started to stroke my shaft, she looked up into my eyes questioningly. "It's okay, doll," I said to her soothingly, "Go ahead and suck my cock."

My words seemed to light a fire inside her, and she wrapped her lips tightly around my cock bobbing her head up and down in a wild fury. After roughly 10 minutes quite possibly the best blowjob I had ever got I tapped her on her head and she looked up at me once again, her eyes glazed over with pleasure.

"You seem to have that down quite well doll," I commended her, "What is it that I should call you by?"

"My name is Ashley," she stated flatly, still quite transfixed my cock, "Ashley Burke."

"Well, Ashley Burke, your mouth is quite pleasing, but how about we see how well your pussy can handle me." A smile crossed my lips as she got up off her knees, and slowly started undoing her pants. Letting them fall to the floor, Ashley proceeded to bend over placing her hands on the wall next to me for support.

"Not that I don't appreciate the enthusiasm, dearest, but it seem that I'm quite unable to grab hold of you," I stated jokingly. Ashley's face turned red as she hunted through her pockets for the key to my handcuffs. After unlocking me I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, where I had been, grabbing her breasts through her uniforms shirt. Slowly I teased my hand down to her waist, and began feeling petting her pussy softly.

I moan of pleasure escaped her lips as I found her soaking hole, and inserted first one , then two fingers into her. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, as a roughly finger her through a minor orgasm. As our lips left contact, she uttered a single word to me: "Please..."

"Please, what, doll?"

"Please, fuck me!" she moaned aloud.

Never one to pass down an invitation on a woman this sexy, I buried my cock balls deep inside of her. I held her still as she bucked from the sudden invasion. After I had allowed her to get used to my size, I began sawing my cock in and out of her soaking pussy. As she was moaning into my ear, I reached behind her lifting her off the ground, allowing her to wrap her smooth legs around me.

As Ashley's moans of pleasure intensified, she began thrusting her hips into me, meeting me thrust for thrust in a wild animalistic flurry of passion. Suddenly she stopped bucking, instead pulling me as deep as she could inside of her.

"OH GOD!! I'M CUMMING!!" she screamed, and I could feel her tight pussy begin contracting all along my shaft. The sensation of her pussy clamping down all over my cock was too much for me, and I unleashed a torrent of cum into her soaking love tunnel. Both of us collapsed to the floor completely exhausted.

As soon as I had caught my breath, I shakily tried to stand. The last thing I remember before passing out was Ashley trying to catch me as I fell into darkness.