Action and Reaction

Story Info
Caught and now it hits the fan.
2.3k words
4.06
239.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incoming
Incoming
268 Followers

I sat watching the TV. USC was playing Nebraska. It was a close game heading into the 4th quarter. Without Reggie Bush and Lendel White, USC had their hands full. I notice my wife walk out of the kitchen. She had a sour look on her face. It seems like lately she always has a sour look on her face. Two months ago our youngest had just left for college and for the first time in 18 years we were alone with each other.

I think any time we are alone her facial expressions change. My name is Bill Jackson and I am 44 years old living in sunny Orange County, California. My wife Sheila had spent most of her adult life as a housewife raising three kids. About a year ago she had decided to go back to work.

It was at that time that I started noticing the subtle changes in her attitude. The frequency of sex started slowly dropping off. I never made a big deal about it. I just figured that was par for the course when you were married for 22 years.

Soon after she started working, she joined a 24 Hour Fitness gym. She could get herself back into shape. I thought that was a great idea. So I started going back to the gym on a regular basis. I need to drop a few pounds. I spent too much sitting at a desk job and not getting out into the field. I needed to do something to tone up.

I feel better getting my work-out in the early morning before I start work. I seem to have more energy at that time of the day. If I worked out in the evening, I was normally too tired to enjoy it. My wife was the opposite. She hated getting up early and would either go for a workout during a long lunch break for go right after work before coming home.

I began to realize our schedules were making us strangers in our own home. We had always participated in the kids' school and athletic activities but, now with the kids gone, it was apparent that we shared very little in common. I could see us steadily drifting apart into our own worlds.

I tried my best to remedy the situation but with much success. I suggest nights at the movies, going out to dinner, taking a cruise, but nothing seemed to draw her interest. I knew my marriage was in trouble and a divorce was looming on the horizon. All that was missing was a trigger to set it off. It was frustrating waiting for the other shoe to drop and knowing I couldn't stop the inevitable.

Sheila's facial expressions when I was in her presence seemed to grow sourer as each week passed. Finally, one day I asked her if anything was bothering her and if she wanted to talk about it. She turned and looked at me and said, "I am not happy." When I asked why she was not happy, she looked away and said she didn't know.

I wasn't stupid. I know one guy's good girl just might be another guy's bad girl! So my wife may not be so innocent and faithful to "death do us part." I seriously doubted that her sexual drive had lessened in any way. Her loss of sexual desire for me probably meant that she had either found some one else or was getting close, and may be even thinking that she married the wrong guy.

Her depression from being around me may be due to her temporarily loosing the buzz she gets from being around the guy that she has been banging. I wonder how many soul mates she has previously banged in her search for Mr. Right.

A few days later, after dinner, Sheila told me that she wanted to separate to "find herself." She tried to convince me that she may be able to save our marriage if she could just have some space, some time to herself. What I think she really wanted was to spend more time with her lover and rid herself of the restriction of living with me, but keep the security of marriage tucked away in a little box to be brought out at her convenience.

That idea would fly right next to the "next cold day in hell." She probably assumed that I did not suspect the real possibility of her affair and her disinterest in sex with me would still leave her with 'good girl" status in my eyes. I guess she never knew me that she would so underestimate me. I knew that I couldn't let her play me anymore. It was time to take action!

It would be easy to catch her. I hid a few small voice activated recorders around the house and underneath the seat of her car. I also planted a GPS monitor in her car so I would always know where her car was.

It only took a couple of days to find out who se was seeing and where and when she was meeting him. The guy's name was Bob Martin, married with two kids and worked as a salesman in her office. I wasn't as upset as I was disgusted with her actions.

If Sheila would have told me, "Look Bill, this isn't working anymore. I don't love you, the kids have left, and I want to look for some one else to spend my life with." I would have been upset and hurt, but I would have respected her for her honesty and would have moved on without any animosity.

But that is not what she did. She snuck around behind my back looking for a replacement while hanging on to the security and life style that I provided. She mad my life miserable with her sour attitude, she cut me off form her spousal duty of providing her partner with sex, and she trashed her marriage vows for her own selfish actions.

No, I will not go quietly into the night. The punishment will fit the crime. Now I had to decide what that would be. Time was on my side and I could strike unexpectedly on my terms and on my turf.

Several days had passed and she had already met him twice more. The fucking and the excitement must be fun, but everything, good times and bad, comes to an end. I had ruled out murder. That would be too easy and they would be dead with no long lasting punishment. No, it would have to be something that would be such an embarrassment that they could no longer continue in their jobs or live in this town. I needed to come up with something that the newspapers would have a field day with and turn them into laughing stocks of the community.

I spent a couple days pondering different courses of action and running different scenarios. I finally knew what I was going to do. The next day I told Sheila I had a dental appointment and would be going to work later this morning. I waited for my faithful wife to go to work and went then went to her computer. I downloaded her address file in Outlook and uploaded it into my laptop. I then created a distribution list consisting of many of the employees in her company, her friends, associates, and members of her family. This way with a few keystrokes I could mass mail any file I wanted.

I went to the bank and closed all the joint accounts and credit cards. I took the money and transferred it to accounts in the Cayman Islands. She would get the equity in the house so we would have an equal split. And I needed to be liquid.

Next I retrieved the hidden voice activated recorders. Her one-way conversation told me that they were meeting at noon at the Holiday Inn to fuck the afternoon away. This was the chance I had been waiting for.

I need something to frighten them quickly into submission so packed my Colt 45 auto into a small bag. That should do the trick. I then threw some other essentials into the small bag, and a bottle of an extremely effective and fast working oral saline laxative, a cherry-flavored, magnesium citrate solution. I then headed out to Motel 6. There was only one in town, and there was a Starbucks about 1/2 block away. The coffee shop would be a perfect place to wait and watch the traffic. I got out my computer to monitor her car and I waited.

As it turned out I didn't need the GPS. I saw her car go by about 11:50AM and so I step out and watched her drive into the motel parking lot. I grabbed my bag and laptop and headed across the street to the motel. There she went right to room 6. I watch him let her in. I would give them about 10 minutes before I would knock on the door.

I walked across the street and went to the room. I banged on the door and told them, "This is the police. Open up, now." I could hear the door chain rattling and the door opened. As the door opened, I shoulder the door open and the guy landed on his ass. He wasn't expecting some one to charge through the door. Sheila was on the bed naked and gasped when she saw me. I smacked the guy on side of the head with my 45 and told him to get on the bed, face up, and if he moved, he was dead.

I opened my bag and took out a roll of duct tape and tossed it to Sheila. I then told her to shut up if she didn't want me to shoot her too. I said, "You whore, tape his hands and feet to the bed posts. Do it now!" I chambered a round and told her one sound and she was done for. When she had finished binding lover boy, I told he to go sit in the corner. I then added more duct tape to bind his hands and feet to the bed post. This dud wasn't going anywhere.

I then told Sheila to lie on her back top of him with her ass on his chest near his face. I then put a couple of pillows on his legs for Sheila to rest her head in an elevated position. Next, I duct taped Sheila's legs to the bed post. They were both scared shitless because they thought I was going to kill them.

I took out the bottle of the laxative. I had previously removed the label so she had no idea what it was. I told her to drink it down and if she spit it out I would drop her like a sack of bricks. She finished the bottle like a good girl and I told it was carbonated cherry flavored water and she had nothing to worry about. She seemed to relax. I told her to layback on the two pillows. I wanted her head and chest elevated above her stomach. I then finished duct taping her hands to the bed posts.

I got out my Palm Treo and snapped a couple of photos of the cute couple. I took my laptop out of the bag and booted it up. I have a Satellite connection on my laptop through Sprint so I can access the Internet from practically anywhere.

I then walked over and snatched her panties off the floor, stuffed them in lover boys mouth, and duct taped his mouth shut. I grabbed his jockey short and walked over to my wife and shoved them in her mouth and duct taped her mouth shut.

I then walked into the bathroom and got a large glass of water and went to sit down in a chair. I drank the water quickly. I was thirsty. Well, I looked at my watch and figured I had about 10 more minutes to go. I turned on the TV and couldn't believe my luck. The Jerry Springer show was on and they had two fuglies battling each other over some skinny guy with no teeth - unbelievable!

Just then I heard my wife start moaning into the jockey shorts. She started twisting back and forth and appeared to be in some discomfort. Then it happened. It was an explosion of epic proportions! A bowel movement exploded out of her ass, landing all over the Jerry Springer and her lover boy's face. I said to myself, "This woman must not have had a crap in a couple of days!" I told her this is really disgusting and she should go the bathroom more frequently. I snapped a couple of more photos. I had what I need. I down loaded the photos into my laptop, pulled up Outlook, attached the four photos to an email, put "Cheaters Caught in the Act" as the subject, attached the distribution list, and hit the send button. Was this a cruel and unusual punishment, perhaps, but perhaps not? I guess it depends on who is the judge.

I then packed up my laptop and my other essentials. I said, "Hasta la vista, wifey, and have a good life! You shit on me and our marriage so I thought it would be fitting for Bob to experience being shit on too! By the way, you're shitting is now public so have fun living and working in this town!"

Just before I border my flight to the Cayman Islands, I pulled out my cell phone and called Motel 6 and told the clerk that there was a couple in Room 6 that was in urgent need of his assistance. I told him, "I think the shit has hit the fan!"

I wonder if Sheila and Bob continued there affair? Oh well, if they did, it must be true love! But if I know her, it won't be too long before she shits on him again. Life goes on...

Love it...Hate it. Be sure to vote.

Incoming
Incoming
268 Followers