Active Imagination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJ82
TJ82
12 Followers

Haley took my chin in her hand and pulled my eyes back to her. "This was part of the deal. Surprise," she added breathily, "Natalie agreed to drop the claim if she could join us."

I closed my eyes for a moment, wondering exactly when I'd slipped into the fantasy world again. Was I still on lunch? Then again, did it really matter? I made a half-hearted attempt to end the fantasy and return to reality, but it failed. At least I knew I wasn't at risk for losing my job. Obviously Natalie had concocted this experience, and she was of course playing the part of the harassed. Why would she do that? It was simple, the person leveraging the charges had the power, and she seemed to crave power.

The older brunette slowly walked toward us. "You can't fight me," she whispered, coming up behind Haley. She gently nibbled on the back of my supervisor's neck for a moment, causing her to moan a little. "Just go with it."

I wanted to fight her, I really did. I couldn't help but feel that she was orchestrating something altogether terrible, but I couldn't help myself. I'd fantasized about Haley before, but it had never been like this. None of my prior fantasies came close to matching the realism and the feelings of the ones I'd been having since Natalie had come around. The chance to experience that level of realism with my previously unavailable supervisor was too much to pass up.

Portman gently pushed down on Haley's shoulders and she sank to her knees between us.

"Mm," Natalie breathed, her warm hand sliding slowly and provocatively down the side of my stomach, resting on my waist. I felt a sudden surge of warm air along my earlobe and it made me shudder. Meanwhile her other hand was keeping itself busy by tightly gripping my left ass cheek. "You know what you want right? What you need?" the starlet asked softly, her voice a seductive whisper on the breeze. "Tell me what you need." I felt her fingertips massaging my ass, and I started to strain against my blue jeans.

As much as I hated myself for it, I wanted her. No, I needed her; needed to feel her warm naked flesh pressed against my own, our bodies grinding together as we tangoed toward ecstasy. Much as I wanted to, I couldn't bring myself to say it. Whenever I tried, the words stopped on my lips.

Another set of hands, another set of feelings. While Natalie stood in front of me, doing her best to tease me into submission, Haley was on her knees between us. Facing me, the back of her head resting snuggly against Natalie's trim stomach. My manager's hands had worked their way up, beneath my shirt. One was running over my stomach, gently circling it while the other was reaching up, plying itself against my chest. I'd never felt more than one lover's hands on me at a time, and this was amazing. As I felt Natalie's lower hand slide up and slip beneath the rim of my jeans, I glanced down, admiring the way Haley's head of dark hair looked as a resting place for Natalie's small breasts. The starlet's hand found its way beneath my boxers and was holding my bare ass now. I sighed.

I wasn't sure how this could get any better.

"Say it," Natalie whispered again, sliding her other hand back up my abdomen, and pulling my dark blue shirt up with it, exposing Haley's lower hand. The younger woman leaned in and started littering my trim stomach with quick, saliva-laden kisses. I closed my eyes. I still couldn't say it.

"Just tell me what you want," Portman whispered.

"I," I began, and then I hesitated, as I felt Haley's right hand start to play with the band of my jeans. Before long her other hand arrived to join in on the fun, and she was pressing her face against the crotch of my jeans, rubbing her cheek roughly against the hardness forming there. I gasped as my member twitched against the onslaught. My jeans suddenly felt so confining. "I..." No, I couldn't say it.

As good as this felt, I had to stop it. I really didn't know what Natalie's story was, or how she'd come be a part of my torn psyche, but it had to end. Whether she was just a buried layer of mental instability cradled within my own mind, or something else entirely, she was gaining entirely too much power over me. What had begun this morning as an interesting and new experience was quickly turning into something far more sinister.

I shook my head.

"That's so cute," Portman whispered, angling her head to nuzzle my neck and leave a glistening trail down to my shoulder, as she stretched my collar out. Her other hand was squeezing tighter now, becoming rougher in its ministrations. "He still thinks he has a choice," she said, coming up for air, and looking me in the eye. There was something there in her almond eyes, something I'd seen the glimmer of earlier; something that had finally arrived in full force.

"So cute," Haley parroted in her sexiest voice. It was clear that, beyond what her eyes could see, and her hands could feel, she had only the most tenuous grip on reality. Even her voice had that dreamy faraway quality to it. I skipped a breath or two when it became clear that her grip on something else was on much firmer ground. Her lips were low on my stomach now, one hand pulling my waistband down just enough to expose the top of my trimmed pubic region, while her other hand was gripping my manhood through the jeans. It was clear she wasn't going to help.

"This needs --" my body shuddered as Haley's fingers found their way into my jeans and started caressing my organ. "To stop," I finally managed breathily. "Let me go back." Even I could tell that my words lacked any kind of fight or power. The thin scent of jasmine coming from the imagined starlet in front of me was almost as intoxicating as the things these two were making me feel.

Natalie smiled, but there was something sinister and controlling about it. Her right hand held onto the back of my neck, while her other one slipped down to join Haley's on my dick. "I gave you a choice earlier," she whispered, her eyes boring into mine. "I said you could fight this," I closed my eyes and held my breath as I felt a fist wrap itself firmly around me. Even without looking down, I had no doubt as to the owner, "Or, and this is my favorite, you can just cooperate, because sweetie, I'm not going anywhere." With that, she leaned in and our lips met. The kiss was hot and animalistic, and I didn't fight it as I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, massaging my own.

Below, Haley had decided to take things to the next level. Without disturbing Natalie's grip, she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Slipping her fingers beneath the band of my boxers, my supervisor pulled both my jeans and underwear down to my knees. As Natalie slowly jerked me and intensified our passionate lip lock, the shorter brunette started kissing her way up my left inner thigh, darting her tongue out against the intensely sensitive skin. I felt a chill run up my spine and I leaned in harder to the kiss, forcing both of our tongues back into Natalie's mouth. As much as I'd tried to fight it, I was completely lost.

As Haley's lips came closer to my package, she reached around with both hands, each one gripping my ass firmly and massaging the cheeks. All of the stimulation was almost more than I could handle. Without bothering a glance, and risking the end of our incredible embrace, I knew that I was completely hard in Natalie's hand.

Falling deeper and deeper into the lust of the moment, my own hands began to reach out. One found its way to Haley's head, my fingers combing their way through her thick dark hair, and gently pressing her against my thigh. The other started wandering up and down Natalie's trim body, finally resting on her left breast, squeezing and massaging it over the thin, nearly sheer fabric of her royal blue blouse. Pressing in, I could almost feel her nipple firming, pressing outward against my palm.

She broke the kiss long enough to shudder and then dove back in with a renewed vigor.

Tired of beating around the bush, so to speak, I felt a warm moist tongue flicking across my sack. Haley was talented, I'd give her that. She did this for several seconds, tracing her way up and down the wrinkled flesh before I felt one of my balls slip softly between her lips. This time I broke the kiss. Between Natalie's gentle stroking of my dick, and Haley hungrily suckling on my family jewels, I needed to breath. If things didn't slow down, it wasn't going to be long before I came.

Instead of returning to the kiss, I shifted to her cheek, slowly sliding my lips across to her neck.

"Mm," she moaned softly, as I began to nibble on her neck. Haley didn't appear to need my guidance as my other rock slid into her mouth, so I decided that both of my hands could be put to better use elsewhere. Rimming Natalie's earlobe with my tongue, my hands set to work, slowly unbuttoning that blouse. "I see you've decided to cooperate," she whispered sweetly.

Haley was moving on now. Her amazing tongue slid between my balls, pressing down on the flesh between them until it was slowly sliding up the base of my shaft. I shifted unintentionally, trying to keep my balance.

My lips were on Portman's collarbone now. Blouse undone, my hands slowly slid it apart. She helped by holding her arms back so I could slip it down and off. It slipped onto the floor in a crumpled heap. I slid the strap of her lacy black bra aside and kissed the tender flesh beneath. My other hand was on her waist now, rubbing her softly over her tight, black leather pants. Haley's tongue was on its way back down my shaft now and I could feel it pressing against every vein, sending a little jolt of electricity through me every time.

I let the strap fall down over Natalie's shoulder and moved on to the other side. Both straps pulled down, I started kissing my way down the glistening mound of her left breast. It was warm and moist beneath the soft touch of my lips and tongue. I pulled back briefly and tilted my head back, gasping when I felt a practiced tongue tracing circles over the head of my penis. Adjusting to the wave after wave of pleasure I was feeling thanks to Haley, I reached around and quickly unfastened Natalie's bra, allowing it to join her shirt on the floor. Her breasts were fully exposed now, straining out from her petite frame. The bright pink nubs of her nipples were standing at attention, and I honored them by taking each one into my mouth in turn.

Biting down softly on one and flicking the tip with my tongue while my teeth gently held it in place, I glanced down to see that Natalie was grinding her pelvis slowly and rhythmically against the back of Haley's head. My boss, who had about two inches of me between her lips now, didn't seem to mind much.

"Yeah," Natalie whispered. "Bite my nipple." The actress gasped as I bit down harder, treading it a little between my teeth. "Oh!" she cried out, her face a grimace that seemed to mix equal parts pain and pleasure. Releasing her from my grasp, I switched to the other one, doing the same thing. Meanwhile I felt about half of my dick slide slowly past Haley's eager lips. She certainly knew how to take her time.

"Suck it Hale," I whispered shortening her name like I often did. One hand dropped back down to the top of her head, once again gently guiding her down my shaft. The damp warmth of her mouth, along with the soothing motions of her tongue was driving me crazy. "Suck that dick," I whispered, pulling away from Natalie's small breast.

This seemed to inspire her. In one quick push, she managed to envelope the rest of my pole, all the way down to the base. I gasped and my body shook as I felt her throat pressing tightly around me. It was amazing. "That's right," I added, gently patting her on the head for a job well down. I was amazed at how long she stayed down there, her chin gently tapping my balls as her face bobbed ever so slightly. Glancing down, I could see her eyes, wide as I'd ever seen them, staring up at me.

Finally, needing to breath and clear her throat, she slowly slid back up, sucking as hard as she could and stroking my flesh stick with her tongue all the way up. When she came up all the way, allowing me to slip out from between her lips and hang there covered in a thick layer of her spit, there was a loud gasp. She didn't miss a beat though. As soon as her lips were gone, her hand was there, gently stroking me while the other one played with my balls. It only took a few seconds of respite before she parted her lips and allowed me to enter again. This time she took it slow for a while, sliding about half way down and coming back up. She found a rhythm she seemed to like and kept a steady pace with her lips while her fist stroked the lower half.

Now it was Natalie's turn to remove something of mine. She reached down and lifted the bottom of my shirt. I raised both arms, and before long my shirt joined hers in the crumpled pile on the floor.

"Are we having fun yet?" Natalie asked seductively, running a few fingers through my short brown hair, her other hand busy playing with my thin layer of chest hair.

I could only nod.

"Good," she whispered. "Because now it's our turn."

TJ82
TJ82
12 Followers
12