Ad For Swinging Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers

So then, he placed the spongy head of his manhood at her backdoor and gave it a little push. Her ass seemed to raise up as his cock head popped inside of her bowels. Karen dropped her shoulders to the floor as she tried to capture more and more of his cock with her ass hole. Terry held onto her wide hips and thrust deep into her ass over and over.

Her hand frigged her clit in rhythm with each of his hard thrusts. It wasn't long before her honey was dripping down both of their thighs as Terry shot his spunk into her shittie depths. Releasing him from her butt Karen rolled over and brought his face to hers and they kissed passionately for the first time.

They kissed throatily for several minutes as Terry tried in vein to take off her bra. It was a small game she was playing with him making him, at least, work for something; not just giving up her whole body easily. Finally, Karen was just too hot and let him remove the bra and fed Terry her big titties.

With a fire burning deep inside of her she rolled Terry on to his back and dangled her boobs in his face as he licked and sucked on them feverishly. This turned out to be the perfect position as Terry's cock was rubbing against Karen's clit and soon Karen was fucking her brother in law's cock with her clit riding his cock up and down on her nub.

On one of her downward thrusts Karen made sure that Terry's cock happened to slide right inside of her twat. Then she was off to the races as she rode Terry's cock hard and fast. Terry could do nothing but respond by grabbing her tits and meeting each of her thrusts with his hips.

The sounds of their hips slapping together could be heard echoing off of the living room walls. Karen came over and over again as she gave his cock a tremendous workout until he filled her pussy with his jism. Just as Theresa and I were doing they made love for the next couple of hours getting to know every nook and cranny of each other's body very well.

As we had arranged the four of us met for dinner at a casual restaurant and discussed whether we wanted to continue along our path. Our second encounters were to be same sex. None of us thought we were bisexual but were very bicurious about same sex relationships and have always wanted to try it. There was an added problem in our situation in that Karen and Theresa are sisters adding incest to the mix.

hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers
12