Adam & Evelyn

Story Info
A younger man, an older woman. (Historical)
9.3k words
4.69
117.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

March, 1817

London

My father had died when I was a toddler. My mother, bless her, did her best by me, but she sheltered me too much. Had it not been for my uncle, Captain Andrew Harringsford, my life would have turned out quite differently. It was Uncle Andrew, when I was nearing my twentieth birthday, who arranged for an important part of my education.

The butler haughtily looked me up and down then, without a word, held up the salver for my card. I laid it on the white doily that lined the salver. Before the butler could disappear, I said softly, “I’ve been recommended by my uncle, Captain Harringsford,” and laid another card, one Uncle Andrew had given to me, beside my own.

The butler’s frown faded ever-so-slightly. He nodded to me and moved to the drawing room. I nervously adjusted my coat and neckcloth. After a long moment, the butler reappeared and nodded again, holding the drawing room door open. My legs shaking slightly, I entered the drawing room, not at all certain what I expected to see.

The lady was seated in a comfortable-looking armchair, dressing in a dark-green silk dress. She was much younger than I expected when I heard she was a widow. Uncle Andrew had told me she was not above twenty-seven, but she had the calm, studied grace of a woman of thirty or more. Her face was framed with black curls, her mouth pouting and kissable. Her neckline was cut low over a full bosom. She was stunning. I sent a prayer of thanks to Uncle Andrew.

She held out an ungloved hand in greeting. “Mr Adam Harringsford, how lovely to meet you. Your uncle has spoken of you several times.”

I took her hand in mine and bowed over it. “The pleasure is mine, Lady Wilforth.”

“Call me Evelyn, please. We must be on a first name basis if we are to become such close associates, my dear Adam.”

“Evelyn,” I said obediently.

She motioned to a chair across from her and I timidly sat on the edge.

“Now, Adam. You must know that I don’t take on every young man that comes to my door. I only burden myself with one pupil at a time. Luckily, you find me unengaged. Still, I must learn a few things about you before we can make an arrangement.”

I nodded.

“First, how old are you?”

“Nineteen, ma’am - Evelyn,” I muttered, feeling myself blush. Far too old to still be a virgin, or so I thought.

“A little older than some I’ve taken on, but that’s nothing to deter us. What experience do you have?”

To my shame, I blushed furiously. “I’m sure I don’t you what you mean.”

“Yes, you do,” she said knowingly. “Dark corners, groping the chambermaid’s drawers?”

I shook my head.

“A stray hand down a young lady’s cleavage?”

Again, I indicated the negative. My cock was stirring at the mere thought of doing such things to the beautiful woman before me.

She gave a knowing smile. “Have you even seen a naked woman, Adam?”

My blush deepened. I whispered, “No.”

She smiled slowly. “A perfect innocent!” she said, her voice amazed.

I pushed myself up from the chair, but Evelyn put her hand on my leg, stopping me. “Don’t be embarrassed, Adam. You are a blank slate. It will be so nice to have a young man with no bad habits to undo.”

I allowed her to push me back into the chair.

“Now, are there any questions you wish to ask me, Adam?” she said, leaning back in the chair.

I knew I should ask something, but I couldn’t think of anything and so sat dumb before her.

“Do you find me attractive, Adam?”

“Oh, yes,” I breathed.

“Good. That is, as you may predict, of utmost importance. And at first glance, I must return the compliment. Stand before me.”

Sheepishly, I stood. Evelyn rose as well and set her hands on my shoulders. Her fingers stroked over me as she murmured a running commentary. “Strong arms...a small waist...nice buttocks...” She pinched them lightly. “...very attractive legs...I abhor a man who uses sawdust....”

Suddenly I realized her fingers were manipulating the buttons on my breeches. I took a surprised step back.

“Shh, Adam. One last inspection.” The buttons now open, she slipped her hand inside and closed her fingers around my cock, which was already half-erect. She stroked it a few times and it willingly hardened.

“Oh, yes,” she purred, “I do believe I can work with you.”

She withdrew her hand. Crossing the room, she silently turned the key in the lock. “Shall we seal our arrangement with a kiss?”

She came back toward me and, placing a hand behind my neck, pulled my mouth down to hers, stopping when my lips were but a breath away from hers. “I have one rule, my dear Adam. You will be my pupil for the next three months. During that time you may come to me anytime, day or night, but you are not to enlist the services of any other woman during those months. I’ve no intention of catching any nasty diseases. Understood?”

“Y-yes.”

She pressed her mouth to mine. Her tongue stroked over the seam of my lips. When I obediently opened them, she extended her tongue into my mouth, stroking in and out with symbolic thrusts. My cock grew painfully hard.

Her hands slid around me, cupping my buttocks, pulling me close. I groaned involuntarily as my cock pressed against her hip.

Her hand reached back into my breeches and fished out my cock. She sank to her knees. I was shocked when she put her mouth to it, laying kisses along the entire length. One hand lightly clasping my balls, she opened her mouth and slid me between her lips. I shuddered as she began to suck at me, her warm, wet mouth running up and down my shaft, her tongue stroking playfully over me.

With a hard shake, I ejaculated in her mouth. I watched, dumbfounded, as she swallowed my seed, then licked my cock clean, gently tucking it back into my breeches. She leaned back on her heels and smiled up at me. “That was just a sample of the pleasure I will give you, Adam.”

She rose from her heels and pressed another deep kiss to my mouth, releasing me almost reluctantly. “I need to make some arrangements before we can continue.”

I nodded. “When can I come to you?”

“Tomorrow evening.”

It seemed like an age from now.

She smiled. “Don’t worry, my dear Adam, I’ll make it worth the wait. Go now.”

With a deep sigh, I bowed, kissing her hand, and slipped out of the drawing room. As I crossed the hallway, the butler appeared again. He held out a key, which I took instinctively.

“My lady’s room is on the third floor, the second door on the right.”

I nodded, slipping out of the house. Reality hit me at the same moment at the cool, outdoor air. She had accepted me. Tomorrow night, I would make love with her.

I set off for Uncle Andrew’s house to give him the news.

#

I locked the door again after Adam was gone. With a sigh, I moved back to the chair before the fire. I was certainly going to enjoy this. Especially if the boy took after his uncle. I had been girlhood friends with the captain’s wife, Julia, and so was privilege to even more intimate information than Harringsford suspected.

And it didn’t hurt that Adam was enormous. It had taken all my self control not to exclaim with delight as my fingers closed over that glorious shaft. Still, it wouldn’t do to give the boy a swollen head, no pun intended. A large cock was an asset, certainly, but if a man couldn’t use it properly, he would be insufferable all the same.

I would have to quickly redecorate her rooms. Adam would be titillated more by the boudoir of the widow than the garish silks and satins of a whore that had excited my last lover. What a disappointment that boy had been!

Thinking of Adam’s huge cock, I allowed her fingers to open the bodice of my dress, each hand cupping over a breast. My nipples were already hard and I could feel the slick liquid of my arousal seeping between my legs. I timidly pulled her skirt up above my knees. I could do things to men that would surely damn me to Purgatory, but pleasuring myself always brought on a flash of guilt. Tonight, though, the memory of Adam’s young, strong body was irresistible. One hand stayed at my breast as the other drifted down to play along the edge of my channel. I leaned back in the chair, exhaling deeply.

I circled my clitoris with a solitary finger, spreading the wetness over myself, feeling the shocks of pleasure that flashed through her body. One finger, then two, slid inside. I stroked slowly in and out, making my sex water with arousal. Soon, my excitement grew, and my fingers moved faster and harder through my channel. She gasped involuntarily as my body tightened. My fingers transferred to my clitoris, rubbing the sensitive button. I gasped softly with each touch, unable to hold back my breath.

I came closer and closer to orgasm, but could not seem to get over. I chaffed at the tiny nub, faster and faster, until I felt I could stand no more. I had to come, and quickly. Focussing on the image of Adam’s aroused cock standing straight out from his lithe body, I touched her clitoris one last time.

I climaxed violently.

Slowly coming back down from the height of bliss, I, perforce, abandoned her painfully sensitive button and stroked my slit until my breath grew normal again.

Lowering my skirt, I breathed another deep sigh. She refastened her bodice and crossed the room, unlocking the door. “Grahamsfield!” I called.

Her butler appeared almost immediately from the room next door. Had he heard me? I swallowed my embarrassment and asked sharply, “You gave Mr Harringsford a key?”

“Yes, madam.”

“Good. Will you send for Madame Jeanette? I wish to have my rooms redecorated.”

“I confess that I anticipated such a decision. Madame Jeanette will arrive in less than half an hour.”

“Excellent, Grahamsfield. Have her meet me in my rooms when she arrives. We must give my dear Adam a proper welcome tomorrow night.”

Chapter Two

I adjusted the last flowers in the vase on the table. I was full of nervous energy. I always felt this way before greeting a new pupil. It was the final test. After tonight, I would know whether I would need to take a rough hand to make the young boy a passable lover, or whether I would only give encouragement where encouragement was needed to polish skills the boy already had.

I didn’t charge for my...services. It was a pleasure. I laughed slightly to herself. The ones that should be paying me were the virgin brides of the Regency. If those boys were sent off to consummate a marriage without my instruction, many a woman would have been quite displeased with her wedding night.

I moved to sit at the mirror. Taking up a comb, I brushed the dark hair that was already gleaming in the candlelight. The rooms had transformed themselves wonderfully. Gone were the garish colours that had made me strangely uncomfortable. It had been necessary, however, for my last pupil to even be able to get it up.

I bit her lip, set the brush on the table, and resumed my pacing. At least with Adam, I did not have to worry. His virility could not be denied. My preliminary explorations had shown me that. I smiled, thinking of the look on his face when I had closed her lips over his cock. He had stretched my mouth wide. I hoped to be stretched in other ways tonight.

A timid knock came on the door. “Come,” I called, adjusting my dressing gown. Turning, I saw Adam standing in the doorway looking shy and uncertain. “Come in, my dear Adam,” I repeated, rising from my chair and crossing to him. I held out a hand, which the nervous boy kissed with punctilious gallantry.

As always, I was amused to notice the glances toward my bosom and hips. They always though they were being so discreet. Adam’s glances, at least, weren’t as lecherous as most.

“Why don’t you lock the door, Adam? We don’t want to be disturbed.”

Sheepishly, he pulled the door closed behind him and turned the key in the lock. I crossed to the bed, leaned against one of the bedposts, and smiled at the young man, trying to reassure him. “Well, Adam. Tonight we finally get to know each other. How we do that is up to you. Do you want me to undress for you?” I asked slyly. “Or would you rather do it yourself?”

#

Of their own volition, my hands reached toward her. Unfortunately my feet did not move and I was left grasping at air. Sheepishly, I stepped forward and set my hands briefly on her shoulders. My fingers slid up her neck to tangle in her hair and tilt her head back. I was remembering the taste of her kiss and wanted it again. I pressed my mouth timidly to hers, sliding my tongue against her lips. They parted invitingly and I allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth. She sucked gently on it, making my cock quiver with anticipation. I moved my hands down over her body, feeling her generous curves through the fabric of her gown.

Her arms circled my waist and held me close, her lips pressing against my neck, her hands clasping my buttocks. My cock brushed heavily against her and I gave an involuntary groan. She smiled and gently guided my hands to the fastenings of her dressing gown.

My hands slipped under her gown. Her skin was wonderfully soft, I moved over her breast, feeling the soft fullness filling my palm and the contrasting hardness of her nipple. I kneaded it lightly and was pleased when she gave a little coo of delight.

Feeling more confident, I pushed the fabric off her shoulders. It pooled onto her wrists, exposing her to the waist. She was exquisite. They were the same beautiful shapes I had seen in paintings and illustrations, but real and touchable. I looked with delight on the fleshy mounds. Her areolas were a rich, deep brown surrounding her tight nipples. I took one little nub between my thumb and forefinger, twisting it lightly. She gasped, then gave me a soft smile, reaching for my coat buttons.

I was quickly stripped to my breeches. She would have removed those too, but I was anxious to see her entire body and pushed her dressing gown off her wrists, making it fall to the floor. I positively gapped at her, admiring the slope of her belly leading down to the nest of curly black hair between her long legs.

“You’re beautiful,” I whispered. She smiled kindly, but I knew she had heard the words a hundred times before from a dozen different men. I said nothing more as she unfastened my breeches and began pulling them down. When I was naked, she took a step back and glanced over me. “So are you,” she said softly.

Her hand closed around my cock and pulled me gently toward the bed. She lay down on her back, lifting her arms invitingly for me to join her. My need for her was driving me nearly to madness, but I wanted to prolong this night as long as I could, to treasure it. I sat on the bed beside her, letting my hands run over her skin. It was soft as rose petals.

Leaning down, I pressed my mouth to the little notch below her throat, trailing down over her breasts. She exhaled as I closed over her nipple. I prodded at its hardness with my tongue. She arched her back, filling my mouth with her breast. I sealed my mouth over her skin and suckled at her. “Oh, Adam,” she breathed. She was pleased, I realized. I released her, kissed the spot between her breasts, then began to pay the same attention to the other delightful mound, enjoying the deep moans that escaped her.

My fingers wandered between her thighs, discovering the pleasant coarseness of her pubic hair and the slick wetness of her sex. My fingers wandered through the folds and found a tiny spot at the top of her entrance that made her gasp loudly. I chuckled at the reaction and softly stroked it, making her gasps progressively louder until she shook violently and gave a great moan, her legs falling open.

The sight of her wet folds, presented to me like an offering, was too much for my virgin body to resist. I climbed onto her, bracing my weight onto my forearms so I wouldn’t crush her. The tip of my cock found the moistness of her channel and I plunged into her wet heat with a gasp of pleasure. She opened her eyes at the motion, then slowly smiled. Her hand behind my neck, she brought my mouth down to hers for a deep kiss.

I pulled back so I was nearly out of her, then forged inside again. I couldn’t count the times I had imagined how it would feel to have my swollen cock plunged into a woman’s body. My mind had fallen far short of reality. With each push into Evelyn’s sex, I groaned with the sensations that flooded through me. In less than half a dozen thrusts, I had spent myself into her body.

I collapsed over her, my face burning with shame. It couldn’t have been more than a minute. From mount to release, less than a minute. I hid my face in her neck for a moment.

Realizing she probably couldn’t breathe beneath me, I rolled to the side, leaving my legs tangled with hers.

#

I lay back on the bed, too tired to disengage my limbs from Adam’s.

He had not been concerned about my pleasure, I told herself, no matter how it had seemed. He had only been fascinated by his first view of the naked female form. That was why he had touched me like a treasured prize. It had meant nothing. No man was that generous.

But then there had been that chuckle when he had discovered my clitoris. His hot mouth on my breasts had aroused me to the point where a few light strokes on the little nub had taken me to the peak. It had been only a coincidence that Adam’s explorations had given me orgasm. Only coincidence.

Still, I thought as I snuggled against him, it had been lovely.

“Should I go now?” he asked timidly.

“Do you want to?”

“No.”

“Then stay. Rest. And we can try it again.”

There was a long silence before he answered. “I’ll do better next time. I swear.”

I smiled. They were always so insecure after the first time. “You did wonderfully,” I told him. I reached over and began to stroke him intimately, feeling him stir. “And it looks like you’ll be ready again soon. Perhaps I won’t let you have a rest,” I teased. “At least not until you’ve earned it.”

He grew hard again with all the rapidity of his age. I lifted myself so I knelt over him, pressing my mouth to his neck and drifting down to his nipple, where I bit him gently. He tasted of the sweat from our first coupling. I stroked her tongue over his body, teasing him, playing with him, until I could feel the tense need for release fill his body. His hands clasped my thighs tightly.

I raised her hips, then lowered myself onto him. I moved slowly, so he would last, enjoying the feeling of being stretched over his width and length. After a few moments, he raised his knees, bracing his feet on the bed and began to meet my downward thrusts. I smiled down into his twinkling eyes, our gazes communicated the pleasure we were taking in each other’s bodies.

He lasted longer this time, but not by much. I sighed as she felt his warm seed spurting up into me. His undeniable enthusiasm easily made up for any temporary lack of stamina. I wanted to tell him so, but I knew he would not believe it. I leaned down for a kiss, then moved to lie down beside him. We lay still for a few moments, catching our breath, before Adam pushed himself up.

I bit my lip to keep myself from asking him to stay. The last thing I needed was to become attached to him.

My wish, nevertheless, was granted. Adam reached down to the foot of the bed to tuck the blankets over our bodies, then pulled me against him, his hands still exploring. I allowed him to touch, and even found myself whispering as I caressed his chest, “I think I’m going to enjoy the next couple months."

Chapter Three

I flipped the pillow over and set my cheek against the cool fabric. The scene was playing itself over in my mind again, as it had nearly a dozen times that day. The scene last night, when I had finally lain with a women. And not just any woman. An alluring widow. Beautiful Evelyn.