Adam & Jesse Ch. 05

Story Info
The poker game.
2.9k words
4.65
24.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

In the week that followed, he was busy working mostly days. Jesse had been in twice, both times with a group of people. They usually had come in right when he had gotten off work and he was having a drink with a woman he had met while working. She made sure that she had come up to him and flirted, which he found amusing. She would smile that certain way and go back to her group of friends, mostly men.

He did manage to get over to Jesse’s house a couple times. He was beginning to see that there was never an end to her giving. She was extremely good hearted, and he was beginning to see how used she was, and he wondered why she would allow herself to be treated this way. He had nothing against helping people, as some of them had very tragic circumstances. But as for most, their needs were only wishes and she was the genie granting them, and that she did.

This seemed to be as much a part of her as was her indulgence in flirting. Poker night had come and he along with several other men were playing cards in her kitchen. Mark had not joined them, he preferred spending the evening drinking and getting to know Terri better. As usual there was a large crowd at Jesse’s but they stayed away from the card game. Richard, more or less her bodyguard he had decided, was out by the pool.

The poker game had gone on for several hours and he was enjoying it, especially since he hadn’t lost that much money yet. Jesse had been in now and then, bringing drinks and snacks for them. He also saw that each time she brought them something she also tried distracting him from the game. After each unsuccessful attempt, she would throw her hands in the air and walk off as if she were pouting. He along with the other men laughed and enjoyed her show.

Soon Jesse walked in with a young man following her, who was obviously very taken with her. He at first thought this was another try at distracting him, but then he overheard some of what was being said. As hard as he tried concentrating on his card game, he couldn’t keep from watching and listening to Jesse and her friend.

“ Now Sam, your so young, “


“ I’m not that young Jesse, “ Sam said obviously very drunk, slurring his words as he spoke. “ You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You can’t imagine how much I desire you. It’s become painful. I would make you happy, if you gave me a chance. Just one night, that’s all I ask. One night with you and------ “ Adam had heard more than he cared to and now he stood up so quickly his chair was knocked to the floor. The men at the table quickly looked up from their cards, but before they could blink their eyes he had an extremely tight hold on Sam’s arm.


“ You have no idea what pain is mister. But if you continue talking to her this way, you will definitely be finding out how much pain you can handle. Now get the fuck out of here! “

Sam looked at him, his eyes wide with fearful anxiety and then quickly left. He turned to Jesse, letting her see the anger in his eyes and then he went back to the card game. The men paused briefly but then they went back to playing cards as if nothing happened. He was quite aware that Jesse was starring at him, he could almost feel her eyes on him, but he refused to look at her.

Finally pushing his cards away he looked up at her. “ What? “ He shouted. She continued to stare at him and finally he turned to the men at the table. “ Gentlemen, if you would please excuse us. “ They left the room, laughing.


“ Go ahead, be mad, but if you think for one minute I was going to stand by and let you give that little puppy his wish, you were mistaken. It’s bad enough you give all these other jokers what they wish for. They need some money because they over extended their credit cards, or owe gambling debts. Or they are in deep need of a vacation in Hawaii because they are so totally depressed. Hell, it’s your money. You can throw it away on these users if you choose; it’s none of my business. But it never occurred to me that you might give sex away as well. “ The entire time he was venting his anger, he had gotten up from his chair and had been walking towards her. He was now standing right in front of her looking down into her eyes.

“ And what makes you think I would have given Sam what he wanted? You didn’t give me anytime to answer. “ She said unafraid and unmoved.


“ I didn’t want to hear your answer, you never say no to what all these people want. “ His anger was turning to frustration. “ Jesse, why do you let these people treat you like this? “ He saw her expression soften, and she put her fingers on his chest walking them up to his chin. Her eyes followed her fingers until she was now staring into his eyes.

“ Because Adam, “ She said very softly and seductively. “ I am always learning something, even from this. “


“ Really, and what would you be learning from him? Unless of course it was whether or not he even knows how to fuck! “ He said harshly. Jesse again traced her fingers, this time down his chest, making him feel a desire he was unwilling to acknowledge.

Still speaking seductively, almost whispering she said, “ No, I just learned how much you didn’t want me to fuck him. “ She smiled her incredible all knowing smile, and turned leaving him standing there speechless for a second. Damn that girl, he thought laughing to himself, and went after her.

He looked through the den and living room without finding her. He finally went to the backyard and when he saw that she wasn’t there, he asked Richard about her.

“ She’s in her room, I guess. “ Richard said.

“ Oh, alright, I guess I’ll get going. “

“ Take the hall on the left to the end, go right, it’s on the right. Don’t let anyone else go. “

“ Are you sure she won’t mind? “ Adam asked.

“ She’ll tell you if she does. “ Richard said bluntly.

After going through several other rooms, he finally found what he figured was her room. This part of the house was very quiet, he thought. It was as if no party even existed. He stared in awe as to how huge her room was. Besides having a king size bed and wicker table and chairs, she also had an entertainment center with television, stereo, and computer equipment. Her closet doors were actually mirrors, and they ran along one entire wall. He also saw that at one side of the room were patio doors going out to a private porch.

As he entered her bedroom, he did not see her, but he could hear music coming from the other side of the room where he saw another hallway. He walked down that hallway passing a very large bathroom. At the end of the hallway there was another room where the music coming from.

Walking in, he saw a very large hot tub with the jets going and bubbles splashing. There were several lit candles and a champagne bottle with two glasses at one end of the tub. Inside the tub Jesse was sitting surrounded by bubbles, leaning back and smiling at him.

“ It sure took you long enough. “ She teased.

“ So I kept you waiting too long? “ He teased and poured them each a glass of champagne, then handed her one. “ You could have poured this yourself, you know. Unless that wasn’t what you were waiting for. “

“ Well, actually I was hoping you would get undressed and pour from inside the tub. “ She flirted.

He sat at the edge of the tub not far from where she was. “ I take it this is your reason for distracting me tonight? Did that also include that little scene with Sam? “

“ You wouldn’t have hurt him. “ Jesse said smiling.

“ Very sure of yourself, aren’t you? “ His eyes flirted with her, but he now felt like he had just gotten a taste of what Mark had tried to tell him.

“ Don’t you want to come in and join me? “

“ I’m enjoying you from right here. “ He teased, and refilled her glass. “ Besides, I’ve made it a habit not to undress until I see the woman naked first. “ He saw her eyes suddenly flash at him and he wondered how far she would go to with this game.

“ Well leave your shorts on and come in. It really is nice. “

“ I’m sure it is, but I would much rather you join me out here. “ He said keeping eye contact as he amorously provoked her.

“ It’s nice and warm in here. “ Jesse teased continuing his challenge.

“ Don’t worry, I’ll keep you warm. “ He smiled wickedly and pursued dangerously. “ What’s wrong Jesse? Even if you’re naked, I was going to see you anyway. Or have I misunderstood you and you’ve been just playing with me? “

“ You’re a very stubborn man. “ She smiled boldly.

“ Yes I am. Now are you coming out or should I be leaving? “ He taunted her. He was actually enjoying how well she played this.

“ Would you mind handing me my robe? It’s on that chair. “ Jesse said with a twinkle of defiance in her eyes.

“ Of course. “ He picked up her robe and put it across his shoulder. He held out his hand to help her out of the tub. He smiled in triumph. She hesitated for a second and smiled with her all too familiar smile. She took his hand and got out of the tub. It did not surprise him to see that she only had bikini bottoms on which he had figured she would. His eyes boldly traveled down the length of her body.

“ You are beautiful, Jesse. Turn around and I’ll help you with your robe. “ He held the robe up so that she could either take it or let him put it on her. She surprised him and slowly turned around. He put the robe on her and having her lean back against him, he even tied the sash. He gently kissed her neck and whispered. “ Are you warm enough? “

“ Yes, very. “ She said, and turned to hand him the champagne bottle. “ Would you mind bringing the glasses too? “ She walked down the hall, leaving him feel more wary than triumphant. She walked to her bedroom and after lighting several candles and putting some music on, she looked straight into his eyes.

“ So tell me, what exactly was your reason for wanting me out of the tub? “ She teased, putting her arms around his neck and swaying to the music.

“ I’m hoping it’s the same reason you wanted me in it. “ He said softly and felt her lips kissing his neck. He sat on the wicker chair and pulled her onto his lap. With his arm around her back, his other hand brought her to him and he kissed her eagerly. Her arms went around him showing him her eagerness as well. He began kissing her neck and shoulder, while his other hand moved caressing the other side of her neck and shoulder. He heard the sound of her breathing change, saw her eyes close, and she leaned her head back.

Her robe was slightly opened and his own impatience overwhelmed him. His hand went beneath the opening to gently caress her breast. She inhaled deeply at his touch and his lips moved to the nape of her neck. His fingers toyed with her nipple, teasing it, slowly stimulating it until it was extremely hard. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and she moaned softly, looking at him with intense desire. He opened her robe further, exposing most of her breasts, now being able to see the taut nipple and concentrate on the other one.

“ Do you want me continue? “ He whispered, seductively caressing her, but still very unsure of what she wanted.

“ Yes, I mean no. “ She said breathless. “ I mean! Hell, I don’t know! I can’t breathe, let alone think! “

“ Well, at least you’re honest. “ He laughed closing her robe and he pulled her up to a sitting position. “ Until now, I didn’t think I had that affect on you. “

“ What, being honest? “ She asked and took the glass of wine he handed to her. She quickly drank it and handed it back for a refill.

“ Yes, as a matter of fact. As I was led to believe you are not this forward, I can’t help but wonder what exactly is the reason you are with me? “

“ Considering your reputation, Adam, I don’t see what difference it should make. “ She was now kissing him lightly on his shoulder, and slowly moving up his neck. “ Wouldn’t you rather be doing other things? “

“ I thought you weren’t sure if you wanted those other things? “

“ I do want you to continue. “ She whispered in his ear, teasing him with her lips.

“ Let me get this straight, you would rather let me seduce you right now, instead of answering my question? As much as I want to continue, and believe me, I do, I want to know the answer first. “ Adam said.

“ Damn you! “ Jesse pushed away from him almost falling to the floor before he caught her. He let her go and she stood up. “ How can you go from being so fucking hot, to this? What the hell difference should it make to you? You apparently have chosen to believe what Mark has said anyway. “ She angrily refilled her glass and quickly drank it.

“ No, if that were true, I wouldn’t have asked you. “ Adam said, trying not to lose his patience with her.

“ And I don’t feel the need to answer. I thought we had already established the answer to that when I got out of the hot tub. “ Jesse spoke with a daring boldness.

“ Oh so all you really want from me is to be fucked. “ He stood up and went to her. He grabbed her arms and forced her to lie back on the bed and he straddled her without putting his weight on her. “ That’s why you’ve gone to all this trouble just so I would fuck you? Hell you should have just asked me. It would have saved us both a lot of time. I don’t mind obliging you, Jesse. If that’s really what you want. I just was given a different impression of you. Is that really what you want? “ He said with a direct tone in his voice. “ Look at me Jesse? Now tell me is that really what you want? “

She looked at him and he saw the tears that weren’t falling but they were there, along with an angry unyielding stare. “ Yes, I want you to fuck me. Right now. “

He had not at all expected this answer from her. With one hand holding her wrists, he untied her sash and opened her robe. He held both her arms above her head and kissed her roughly. She responded with the same intensity she did earlier and again he hadn’t expected that. He sat back up and her eyes were wet, but unyielding. She was definitely a better player at this than he was willing to be, he thought to himself. He let go of her and stood up. She quickly sat up and closed her robe.

“ I’m leaving before I do something I will definitely regret. “

“ Adam wait! “

“ Why? I think this has been played out long enough, Jesse. You’re a much better player than I am. “ He was standing at her bedroom door with his back to her, ready to leave.

“ I don’t want you to leave. “ She was whispered.

“ Dammit! I’m not Mark, Jesse. I don’t play the games he does. “ He said frustrated and turned around. She was still sitting on the bed starring at him. He walked back and sat down across from her.

“ I don’t want you to be, Mark. “ She said and went to him and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his shoulder. He sensed she was frightened, of what he didn’t know and he just held her. Eventually, when she fell asleep, he put her to bed and left.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers