Adam & Jesse Ch. 10

Story Info
A promise is made.
3.9k words
4.78
18.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

It was well over an hour before they both were dressed and went to the kitchen. Someone had already made coffee and there were bakery goods on the table. Jesse poured them both a cup of coffee and they each took a roll. Adam followed her outside where there was already a crowd around the pool and at the bar.

"Well it's about time you two decided to join us. " Sandy said.

They made their way to where Sandy was now talking to a small group of women. Jesse sat on the lounge chair, leaving enough room for Adam to sit with her. She introduced him to her guests.

"Misty, Lisa, Kayla, I'd like you to meet Adam. You have already met him Sandy. " Jesse smiled.

"Hi Sandy. Nice to meet all of you. " He said politely.

"Well Jesse, this is a surprise. A VERY good-looking one. " Lisa said, not hiding her obvious attraction.

"I never thought you would settle for just one guy. Now that I see him, I can understand why. " Kayla flirted.

"Yes, I've found the most gorgeous man out there, and ladies, he is definitely unique. Unfortunately for you though, he's mine. So hands off, got it? " Jesse said playfully.

"Yes ladies, Jesse seems to think I can only handle two hands on my body at one time. " He said playing along with the new game she had started.

"Oh, bold and very sure of himself too, I like that. " Misty flirted. " If you ever decide to.... "

"I don't think so Misty. " Jesse warned light-heartedly.

They talked for a short while, and Jesse said that she needed to mingle with the other guests. She stood up, and when Adam saw that she was waiting for him to follow her, he too got up.

They walked around, and he watched, as she made sure everyone was happy. It struck him that everyone was under the impression that the two of them were a couple, and Jesse was encouraging them to believe this. He felt this new game needed a little more definition. Soon Jesse headed for the kitchen to make more coffee and clean up. He followed her, and found himself again aroused by looking at her. Hell, he thought to himself, she was sexy even wearing raggedy cutoffs and a mid-drift T-shirt. He still hadn't figured out where she kept coming up with clothes for him, but the jeans and shirt fit and they were obviously new. He leaned against the counter next to her while she put dishes in the dishwasher.

"Not that I mind being the new man in your life. " Adam said playfully, " But don't you think I should have known about this first? "

"Now Adam, sweetheart. " She teased. " You were the first to know. Surely you didn't expect me to introduce you as the man I'm fucking now, did you? "

"Darlin, you definitely have a way with words. " He laughed boldly. " And here I was starting to think there was more to our relationship than just sex. In fact, I do believe that's the impression you gave your guests. "

"Yes, that's exactly what I did. And so did you, when you put me to bed last night, now we're even. " She continued teasing in a soft seductive way.

"Well, I guess the only thing left to do is make sure your guests don't think we lied and continue playing this game. Just don't get any ideas about it being more than sex though. " He teased.

"And what's that suppose to mean? " Jesse asked with a teasing smile.

"Oh I think you have a fairly good idea. Quit cleaning up now, you said you were taking time off. I'll help you with this later. " He grabbed her by the hand.

"How come it is, the longer I get to know you, the more you start ordering me around? "

"Because, that's what you want me to do. " Adam said, and they both started laughing.

The rest of the afternoon he spent having fun with her, and making sure everyone was quite aware that they were together. As it approached the dinner hour, Jesse ordered salads, pizzas and sandwiches to be delivered. She had to repeat her order several times, before they actually believed how many she wanted. It felt to him that she was finally being herself for a change.

They were sitting outside at a table with Sandy, Misty and Doug. Everyone was enjoying the food that just had arrived, and other guests were now starting to arrive. Soon, her house was once again full of people and music. Jesse got up to go get them each a drink and luckily he caught someone from the corner of his eye getting ready to push her in the pool. He quickly reached for her at the same time Kevin did, and it was Kevin that was in the pool.

"Hey, that wasn't fair! I thought we were allowed to do that? " Kevin pouted, while everyone else was hysterical.

"It is allowed, with everyone else but the hostess. Remember that and tell your friends, unless they want to get wet too. " Adam laughed, but his message was obvious. He decided to go with Jesse to get the drinks and make sure this didn't happen again.

"It would have been okay, I did come out here on my own this time. Thanks though. " She said softly.

"I didn't want to see you get hurt. Is there something wrong? " He asked her now noticing the expression on her face.

"It's nothing never mind. "

"Are you sure that's all? " Adam asked.

"It's nothing. " She said, still softly. They went back and sat down at their table.

"He protects you too. Boy Jesse, you really hit the jackpot with this one! " Lisa said, and they were all laughing.

"Well don't worry Jesse, I had no intentions of throwing you in the pool. " Mark said as walked up to the table.

"That's a relief. " Jesse answered.

"I've been wanting to congratulate you. Looks like I start working for you on Monday. " Mark said with a smirk.

"Well thanks, it will be nice knowing I have at least one friend there, anyway. " Jesse said.

"Yes, you seem to be doing pretty good making sure you have friends working for you and playing with you. Should I start renting out your room, Adam? " Mark laughed.

"Maybe you should. " Jesse said angrily and suddenly got up and went in the house.

"You're right, Mark. You are an asshole. " Adam said and went after Jesse.

"Hey, I was just kidding. Sorry. Can't anyone take a joke these days? " Mark laughed boldly.

He finally caught up with Jesse in the kitchen. She was putting away clean dishes and he started helping by clearing some of the trash.

"Jesse, it doesn't matter what Mark says. I'm here because I want to be, not because you tricked me or manipulated me for some unknown reason. I could just have easily left last night if that's what I wanted to do. " He put his hands on her shoulders. She breathed a heavy sigh, but said nothing. " I'm where I want to be Jesse, doing exactly what I want to do. "

"So does that mean you will be moving in? " She finally smiled, and he saw her eyes flash.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you just …. " He laughed. " I should have known. Always playing. " He hugged her and they both finished up cleaning the kitchen and collecting dishes and trash from the rest of the house.

Afterwards, he went and sat down on the couch while she went to change. It was just getting dark, and although it was Saturday night, everyone but Richard and Sandy had left to go dancing. He had asked Jesse if she wanted to go, and was relieved that she had preferred to stay at home.

Jesse returned shortly and had put on a long black summer smock that almost covered her feet. It was made of very light crepe material with short sleeves and gold braiding around the low neckline. He stood up immediately when he saw her, but she gestured for him to sit. She went to the bar and came to him carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. He poured the wine and she sat down next to him and put her feet up, curling them under her dress. His arm went over her shoulders and she leaned her head back on him.

"Another sexy outfit. Are you more comfortable now? "

"Yes, I hate wearing all those clothes. " She said.

"All those clothes? Hell you only had on shorts and a T-shirt. "

"I know, but this is better. So everyone is gone, even Mark? "

"Everyone but Richard and Sandy, they're sitting on the front porch. I think Richard made Mark nervous after he said that to you, that's when Mark took off. Does that make you feel better? " He pulled her to him and kissed her softly. Then continued speaking in a soft tone. " Jesse, your friend Sandy told me what happened to you right after you graduated. I take it that's why you don't trust people very much? "

"That's one of the reasons. Sandy shouldn't have told you about that though. "

"I guess she thought I already knew about it. She really didn't know the details though. She seemed to think Gerald was responsible for what happened to you and the police were protecting him. Is that true? "

"They are always protecting Gerald. " She said flatly and sat up to take a sip of her wine.

"So why did he do that to you? " He asked all too aware of how nervous she had now become with the conversation. His hand softly stroked the back of her neck helping to relax her.

"I don't remember much about what happened then. Why do you ask all these questions? " She asked, obviously uncomfortable.

"I want to know more about you. " He continued to caress her neck and play with her hair. " I've never met anyone quite like you before. "

"I seriously doubt that. " She said slightly sarcastic then turned around and kissed him.

"Oh really? " He teased, but kept his voice gentle. " I also heard that you had a position open for a bodyguard. Any particular reason why you need to hire someone? I thought that was what Richard was. "
" Richard doesn't work for me. He is here because he wants to be. " She said starring at him for a second then quickly changed the subject and laughed. " Maybe I should be propositioning you. At least you already have the moves. I could make it worth your while. "


" What exactly are we talking about now and how worth while? " He asked, letting the subject of Richard drop for now. His hand moved, slowly caressing up and down her back now.

"I really don't want just a bodyguard. I really need more of an assistant. " Jesse said.
" And if it were me? What would I be assisting you with? " Adam couldn't help but chuckle at this.

"You're just making fun of me. Never mind, it shouldn't concern you anyway. " Jesse leaned back on his arm again. " Let's talk about something else. "

"I wasn't making fun of you, darlin. If you're serious about needing someone like that, then tell me why. "
" I want someone around the clock more or less. I want someone to take care of things for me or me if for some reason I get sick, or maybe injured, make sure nothing else happens to me. I also might need assistance at business meetings, or when I'm out running errands. Even at business dinners if say I were to have too much to drink. You see how the parties get. You wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of me, now would you? " She said smiling and he realized she was now teasing him.
" Like what I did last night? " He said trying not to laugh. " Let me get this straight. Sounds like you're looking for a bodyguard, a bouncer, and a babysitter, all in one. Is that what I'm hearing? "


" Adam, you are too making fun of me. " She pouted, slapping him lightly on the shoulder.


" So is that everything? " He asked grinning; his hand continued slowly caressing her neck, back and down her arm.
" Well, it might even require whoever takes the job to live here. They would have their own room, naturally. "


" Naturally. " He could hardly contain himself, seeing the humor in what she was proposing. " You do realize with all you're asking for, this person might need a little more incentive than money. Take me for example; I might be looking for something a little different, added bonus you might say. "
" Not everyone is like you! " She giggled. " Well, the person would also get free food, drinks, a free place to live with a nice pool, which also tends to have many naked females in it. How does that sound? "

"I'm sure they would enjoy that, but that's not quite what I had in mind. " He said to her, smiling boldly. " Although the naked girls are a good start. "

"Yes, I do believe that you would certainly need another type of incentive. Being the kind of man you are and all. " She closed her eyes for a minute. " Hmm, let me see, what possible incentive would you need. I got it. " She leaned over close to him and whispered in his ear, " You would get everything I mentioned, plus a roommate that would provoke you, testing your endurance in every sense of the word, even more challenging than any other job you've had. "

"My other jobs haven't tried to kill me, unlike you're proposal which in fact just might. " Adam laughed with exuberance, hugging her tightly to him.

"It is so hard to find this kind of help. Especially trying to find the right person who can actually do what needs to be done. Although you do seem to have a lot of the qualities I'm looking for, but I'm just not so sure you could handle the job. " Jesse said provocatively, she laid down, stretching her feet out while her head rested in his lap. She was smiling up at him with a look all too familiar to him.

He looked at her, pondering what she had said. He refilled each of their glasses, and drank his down quickly. " Jesse, with all that including that extra incentive, a person like that is not called an assistant. That's not what you're looking for. " He said seriously now.

"Then tell me, what is it I'm looking for? " She smiled up at him.

"A husband, one who would be willing to have you support him while at the same time he takes care of your every need. " He said, unsure whether she would get mad at this. He rested his hand on her stomach, just in case she got the urge to take off. He figured he could stop her quickly and explain.

"I already had one of those. Besides, it takes time to get a husband, falling in love and all that shit. " She said lightly still smiling.

"I've never heard love put in those terms before, but yes it does take time. I take it that's a problem. " He was amused with her thinking, recalling how he in fact felt the same way when it came to love.

"Of course, you might have given me the answer that would solve several of my problems. " She sat up and after she drank her wine, she poured them each another.

"I'm not sure I want to hear this. "

"All I have to do is hire a husband. I pay him to marry me, that way there's always someone here when I need it. But, since it's just a job, he would have his own room since he'll be told he won't be sharing that part of my life. Not much will really have to change. " Jesse said smiling boldly.

"You have got to be kidding. First of all you don't go around hiring husbands. " Adam was unsure as to how serious she was.

"Don't be silly, it happens all the time with both men and women. People are always making that kind of arrangement. " She laughed and laid back down on the couch, this time opposite of him with her feet pressed up against his legs.

"Maybe so, but not too many are going to be happy when you tell them your lover shares your bed. Then there's the lover, he might not be too happy with that arrangement either. "

"Are you saying you have a problem with this? I don't know why. " Jesse was smiling at him.

He looked at her wondering if she was purposely trying to provoke him. Finally he stood up and reached down and picked her up placing her over his shoulder. He had startled her and she screamed out. Before he even moved with her Richard was at the door with Sandy behind him. Jesse started laughing, but the way she was facing, she couldn't see the look on Richard's face, only he could and he stared back at Richard as he put Jesse down.

"Oh, Richard. " She laughed, when she turned around to see Richard and Sandy standing there. " Sorry. Why don't you and Sandy go to your house? That way we won't bother you. I'll lock up. "

"That's a wonderful idea. Come on, I haven't been there yet and I'd love to see it. " Sandy said, her hand went to Richard's arm.

Richard glared again at Adam, and finally said goodnight to both of them and left with Sandy. Adam stood there for several minutes thinking about what had just happened and Richard's reaction. The look he had just seen on Richard's face was one he had seen before, and one he understood only too well. Jesse had finished locking up and now sat on the barstool.

"Hey, did you forget about me? " Jesse asked softly. " You're not going to let Richard scare you off now, are you? "

He looked at her for a minute or so and then walked over to where she was sitting. " Does he ever scare you, Jesse? "

"Do you think I would have let Sandy go over there if he did? " She sighed, not really looking into his eyes.

"Yes, I do. You know he won't hurt her. You didn't answer my question. "

"Yes he does, sometimes, but for other reason than everyone else. Don't go there Adam, not now. "

He realized how serious she was and knew she wasn't ready to explain Richard. He also saw that she wasn't angry, she was looking at him and waiting for him to decide what he was going to do. He quickly tossed her back over his shoulder and started down the hallway.

"As I was about to say before we were interrupted, there will be no husbands, no one moving in, and if you are serious about needing round the clock security, I will look into it for you. "

"And who made you boss? You're a bartender, remember. " Jesse giggled.

"I'm serious, Jesse. Maybe you should be thinking more about why you find that all so necessary and try to change things. "

"I have other things to think about right now. Like where are you taking me? What are you going to do to me? "

"I'm taking you to the only place I know that will get your full attention for a few minutes. " He reached her room and with her still on his shoulder, he sat on the bed pulling her to his lap. She went to say something and he kissed her long and hard on the lips. He pulled her down with him so that they were both lying on the bed and he began to kiss her, teasing her body with his lips.

"So darlin, do you agree? " He whispered, lifting off her dress and began to caress her breasts, teasing her nipples with his hands. " No husbands, no one living here, promise? " His lips kissed her neck and then sucked on one nipple while his thumb flicked over her other nipple.

"And if I don't agree? " She whispered, and he could tell she was excited. His eyes told her the answer to her question. " You are a bad man, Adam, using sex this way." She pulled him to kiss her.

"You didn't answer my question. " He sat up and slowly took off her panties, and spreading her legs enough going between them. He began licking at each nipple and then his tongue and lips traveled down her body until he just barely brushed the top of her pussy with his tongue. He stopped and looked up at her with a wicked grin, waiting for her to answer him.

"Bad, you are very bad Adam. "

"I'm not alone there. So do you agree? " He asked seductively, his fingers brushed her pussy again.

"Yes, I agree, I agree. " She whispered pushing herself against his hand. Without hesitation, his mouth claimed her, licking and sucking until she was moaning loudly. He didn't stop and her body shook tremendously and he continued lapping at her juices as she climaxed.

He quickly undressed and flipped her over putting a pillow beneath her. He entered her and her body met his thrusts. His hands went to her hips and with each thrust he went deeper and deeper inside her until both of them were moaning and giving into the passion they felt. They fell asleep, in each other's arms, both drained.

A short time later, Adam turned in his sleep and reached for her but she wasn't there. He woke and saw that it was only four in the morning. He got up and wrapped a blanket around himself, and went to find her. She was sitting curled up in her leather chair with her robe on. He sat on the hassock in front of her.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers
12