Adam & Jesse Ch. 15

Story Info
A motorcycle ride and a heart to heart.
3.7k words
4.65
10.4k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

It didn't take either of them long to settle on the motorcycle, listening to the purr of the engine, feeling the wind in their hair. Both felt a sense of renewal, always enjoying how it felt to ride. Adam could tell it wasn't her first ride the way her body went with the curves of the rode, thankful for that. He rode all around town enjoying the sites, chatting and giggling with each other now and then.

Jesse had put her arms around his waist and laid her head on the back of his shoulder. She knew riding like this would be wonderful, although it did bring memories back of a past life. One with many sad memories for her but as soon as tears filled her eyes from those, she wiped them away. She pushed them from her thoughts, wanting to make new memories now. Ones she hoped would last a long time and make for a promise for the future.

After riding awhile Adam felt the rumblings in his belly reminding him how hungry he was. When he asked her if she was hungry, she too wanted something to eat.

"Why don't you stop at one of the sandwich shops near the north end of town. That's where the site is and we can have a picnic there. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great to me," he replied, steering towards that direction.

It didn't take him long to find a place to pick up something to eat and head for the project site. Knowing that side of town, he had a pretty good idea where it was and found it in no time. He rode the bike around the property until he found a small clearing in the center of some trees, parking it under some shade. While Jesse got off and took a blanket from the trunk, spreading it on the ground, he looked around envisioning her plans with the layout of the property. She had been right about it being the perfect spot, there was plenty of room to build the shops she wanted. He also noticed trees scattered the property where cars could park and have some shade when selling their wares.

"So do you like it?" she asked him after plopping herself down on the blanket.

"It will take awhile to set up, but I think it will work out great." he replied and sat down beside her. "I think it's a great spot for what you have in mind.

"I'm glad you approve," she smiled while taking out their sandwiches and drinks from the bag.

They sat their eating in silence, both felt practically starved. It was a beautiful day with a gentle breeze, birds were chirping and off in the distance you could hear the rippling of creek. Adam finished first and decided to kick back and relax awhile so he pulled his boots off. He realized now with the motorcycle, her reason for giving him the boots. He leaned against a tree behind them and closed his eyes. When Jesse finished, she picked up their trash and put it in the bag before lying flat on her belly beside him.

"You're not going to go to sleep on me now?" she asked with a glint in her eye. "I might just take advantage of you then."

Adam grinned, thinking about her doing that and then faked a loud snore. Shortly he felt her fingers inching their way up his thigh and he snored even louder. Jesse giggled and brushed lightly over his crotch making her way to his belt. When he felt her fingers quickly undoing it, then his zipper, he stopped his pretense. He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly while her fingers wrapped around his cock, pulling it from his pants. Because of all the teasing they had done all day, it was only moments before he was rock hard. He enjoyed her stroking, moaning each time her thumb circled the head of his erection.

"Guess you're not sleeping, seems I have your full attention now, " she said, then leaned down and flicked her tongue lightly over the tip of his cock.

He let out a low growl and felt the heat rising in his loins. Excited by his reaction, she continued licking the length of his swollen member. With pursed lips she put her mouth around the head and continued to flick her tongue across the tip.

"Ahhh..." he moaned while grabbing her head and pushing her mouth down further on his cock.

With the pressure on her head from his hand pressing, she started slowly fucking him with her mouth. His moans and groans were becoming louder and she thought he was about to cum when he grabbed her shoulders pushing her off him.

"What's wrong, I thought you liked that?"

"I do, too much and I'm not ready to cum yet." Adam said and quickly flipped her over on her back. "There's a few other things I want to do first." He was grinning at her when he grabbed her t shirt.

"Wait...what are...someone..."

"I'm the only one who can see you from here, baby," he flirted with her and pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it to the ground. "And I do want to see." He hooked his thumbs in the waist of her jeans and started pulling on them.

"No...wait...I can't be naked out here..." she tried protesting, although starting to get excited with his assault.

Adam had her pants and panties off in no time, her futile attempts at stopping him only encouraged him further. He spread her legs and knelt between them gazing down on her basking in the sunlight with only a bra left on. He grinned at her and pulled out his pocket knife.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked, wide eyed.

"What do you think?" he chuckled defiantly.

He sliced down the middle of her bra and watched it fall to the side. She gasped and tried to cover herself while he kept smugly gazing at her naked body. Before she could open her mouth to protest further, he bent over her and kissed her while his hands pushed away hers. He fondled her breasts, lightly pinching the nipples all the while she moaned. He reached one hand down between her legs and instantly felt her moisture.

"Mmmm...seems like I'm not the only one enjoying this," he whispered, breaking from their kiss.

Adam then slid down and spread the lips of her labia and flicked his tongue several times across her clit. Her body shuddered and she moaned loudly with every touch of his tongue. He licked her pussy, teasing her clit making her entire body shake with pleasure. When he slipped two fingers inside her wetness, rubbing the sweet spot and sucking on her clit, she came in his mouth, clutching his hair and moaning loudly.

Without giving her time to relax, he scooted back up and with one hand on her hip, he raised her up so he could rub his cock against her wet pussy. Once he positioned himself, he took hold of her hips and pulled her at the same time he thrust deep inside her. She cried out with pleasure while he moaned thrusting in and out, hard and fast. It didn't take either of them long to cum, especially from all the teasing leading up to this. Finally he collapsed beside her, letting his cock slip from the warmth that surrounded it. They both lay there, panting, trying to catch their breath and both totally satisfied.

"Jesse, I know this might be hard for you," he said, holding her in his arms. "Will you please tell me about Richard? Or at least what happened to you?"

"Why do we have to talk about that now," she said as her body tensed just mentioning the incident.

"Because, whether you like it or not, I need to know as much as I can about you, especially with the start of this project. How can I possibly protect you, if I'm not even sure who all I'm protecting you from? How do I know Richard isn't going to be a problem, you said yourself he scares you." Adam could feel her body tense and he held her tighter.

"That's because I have seen what Richard can do, especially when he's mad." she started and felt the tears gathering in her eyes as she recalled a memory from long ago. "When my father died and my mother took up with Gerald, he moved in and brought along two sons, one of which is Richard."

"He's Gerald's son!" Adam said, flabbergasted by this revelation.

"Yes, but he's nothing like his father, other than the temper of course. But he only gets mad like that if someone is hurting, not like Gerald who is always the one doing the hurting." she took a deep breath before continuing. "I was probably 13 when Gerald started giving me funny looks, walking in on me when I was in the shower and pretty much watching my every move. I can't begin to tell you how I felt then. Anyway, Richard and I were getting along fine, his older son, Parker was another matter. He was exactly like his father, only worse and pretty soon I not only had Gerald to contend with, but I had Parker too, only he was a bit bolder. He would reach out and touch me when ever I seemed to pass him and I don't think I need to explain what he was grabbing at. I had told Richard about it, but I didn't think he really believed me, so I let it go and just did my best to avoid the two of them."

"Sounds like you had a pretty bad childhood, I'm sorry..." he whispered, comforting her.

"It wasn't all bad, but those things were. By the time I reached seventeen, Richard was twenty and Parker was five years older than that. Many times he cornered me, touching me all over. I was beginning to hate even coming home and would make up excuses to stay somewhere else. Pretty soon Gerald had argued with my mother about me always being gone and he even slapped her several times. I was the only one there and next thing I knew, I was told I needed to be home unless I was at school. I swore at him for hitting my mom and I started telling her all the things he and Parker were doing to me when she wasn't around. All I got was several slaps from Gerald for that, I'm not sure if she even believes me to this day."

"That had to be rough with your mom not believing you."

"It was and worse, nothing changed except now I had to be home. On my eighteenth birthday I was allowed to have some friends over and celebrate. I'll never forget that night as long as I live." she said recalling the incident.

"What happened?" he asked and knew from just the way she spoke that it had to be a very painful memory.

"All my friends and I were downstairs when Parker showed up, drunk as usual. Then he started making passes at me and before you know it, the two of us were dancing. He was holding onto me with one hand and started squeezing my breasts until I cried out. He quickly pulled me into the laundry room where he held me with one hand and tore open my shirt. He also managed to push my shorts and panties down to my knees and his free hand was all over me. The music from the other room was turned up so loud that no one could hear my pleas for him to stop. When he shoved several fingers up in my pussy, I cried out and that's when I saw Richard standing there."

"Oh shit!" Adam exclaimed, having a good idea what Richards reaction would be.

"To this day I can still remember the way Richard was looking back and forth between Parker and me. I have never in my life seen a man enraged as I had on that day. Richard came at Parker with all he had and he punched him several times, so hard that Parker fell, hitting his head against the cement. It was an accident that Richard killed him, but the look in Richards eyes, you almost thought he had done exactly what he intended. Later, Gerald had cleared everything up with the police, thankfully letting it go on record as an accident so nothing happened to Richard."

"It sounds like it was an accident, why don't you seem convinced?"

"You didn't see the look in Richard's eyes and when Gerald first came down, I thought for sure Richard was going to go after him too. But he didn't and he let his father handle the situation, although I'm pretty sure Gerald understood the look he got from Richard because he quit bothering me after that."

"So Richard has made himself your body guard at least when it comes to his father," he said, finally beginning to understand why the man hung around Jesse as well as why she acted the way she did. He suddenly remembered the first time he had seen her, with the man following her around trying to get car keys back. "Is that what happened to Tim? Richard was watching the both of you on my front lawn, do you think he was responsible for Tim's death?"

"I don't want to believe that, not really," she said, her voice a bit shaky, tears were falling from her eyes and she wiped them away. She felt drained having finally told someone about what had happened to her.

"But you have considered it, apparently. What about your mother, why did she still stay with Gerald after that?"

"For one thing, Gerald was like a mad man for quite awhile after Parker died. He had been training him to help run the company and now he had no one other than my mother. He catered to her every whim, keeping her happy and I'm pretty sure drugged as well, although I probably couldn't prove that. My mother practically had a nervous breakdown when my father died and all this sure didn't help. That's why I'm hoping that her vacation gives her the time to heal and get her mind straight. I sent her to place that can do just that, a very nice place."

"You're a special person, Jesse, not everyone would have been as understanding as you. I can understand why you don't trust people a lot more though and thank you for telling me, I know it was hard. I'm surprised you even survived living there especially after that." he hugged her close, feeling her body shiver.

"After that, I graduated high school and started college, and worked part time at the company. Of course, there were a couple of bad incidents then too, as you've heard."

"Yes, the thing that Sandy told me about. What happened then? Was it Gerald?" he asked, extremely relieved she was opening up to him like this.

"I was drugged at work, my guess is it was Gerald, but I couldn't prove it. Just like I couldn't prove he was the man giving orders to have me tied up, whipped and beaten within an inch of my life until I would pass out from the pain. I was locked down in some dark basement, so it was hard to see anything. My eyes were practically swollen shut anyway. I just remember that for the longest time, my days and nights were filled with pain, whether it be from the beatings or from the sex, it all got to be a blur after awhile. It's probably a good thing I don't remember too many of the details."

"Damn baby, its no wonder you survived at all. How did you happen to get to the hospital where Richard came and got you?" he was trying his best to comprehend all that she was telling him as difficult as it was.

"I'm not exactly sure, I just remember the man giving the orders swearing a lot and telling who ever was there to bring me to the hospital. Richard's real mother is a nurse there, she is the one that called Sandy and told her where I was."

"And that's why no one stopped him from taking you out of there?" he asked, finally understanding.

"Yes, she had taught him a lot and she also would stop by to check on me when I was home. It was the two of them that helped me get thru it, although Gerald had no idea that she was even working at the hospital, or even in town for that matter. Of course, being afraid of Richard, he wouldn't have gone after his ex wife. Anyway, after that I rented a house where Sandy and Richard lived with me for awhile. Although I did take a small vacation a way from school and work for about six months." she looked up at him, starring deep into his eyes. "I went to California for awhile and lived with my grandparents."

"Nice place, where abouts?" he asked, hoping she could not hear the shock in his voice.

"In the city of Orange, although I spent a lot of the time down on the beach, just relaxing, having some fun...you know...that sort of thing..." she giggled, relaxing now that most of her story was told.

"Yes, I've been around those parts myself," he said wondering if she knew more than she was telling him. He got the feeling she was holding back, but then he thought it might just be him considering he wasn't being totally truthful with her. "When did you say you were there?"

"About six years ago, but like I said, I wasn't there very long. When I came back, I finished school and started my own company, with Richards help. He and his mother invested with me and actually they own a small part of the company. That's why Richard doesn't have to work. He has refused any help from his father and you'll never see him on the fifth floor, in fact, you'd play hell trying to get him up to the penthouse unless it was an emergency."

"So he really is only around you when you're at the house?" Adam asked, although his thoughts were trying to go back six years ago and remember what he was doing at the time. For some reason, he felt it was very important that he remember.

"Now he is, but before you came, he was with me most of the time. You have no idea how relieved he is that you're here and he doesn't have to go into the office. He much prefers to stay at home and do what ever it is he does and of course he handles all the partying at my house when I'm not around. I'm pretty sure he enjoys that, otherwise, I guess he would have quit. I never did ask him to do it."

"Well I'm glad you have him to help you, although he sounds like a strange man to me. But, to each his own, I still wonder if he was responsible for what happened to Tim though?"

"I really don't think he was, that's more like Gerald and how he works. He probably got mad when he found out about the property I bought and then with the car deal, well, I'd say he was the one behind it. We may never know, but that's another reason to be rid of him."

"True, well at least I know a lot more now than I did before. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that," he said and turned her face to him, "I will protect you, baby, I promise."

"I know you will, Adam. I'm counting on it." she replied and kissed him. "I guess I better put my clothes back on," she sighed and then picked up her bra. "I suppose you realize I'm going to have to go braless now, don't you?"

"Guess so, besides, I prefer you that way." he chuckled, knowing full well that was his intent to begin with. He was relieved to see her bounce back after reliving the story she had told him. Now he just had to make sure nothing did happen to her. He still couldn't remember what he was doing six years ago, although he knew he was in San Diego, probably on a case, he thought.

"You might like it, but it sure doesn't look good for someone in my position to be running around like that."

"Since when did you start worrying what others thought?" he asked now having sat up and watched her get dressed.

"I don't really, but I just think maybe I should now, especially with starting this project and all. How can I get people to take me serious if I just come off like some young thing trying to play like she's the boss?"

Jesse was now standing, pulling up her jeans while she spoke seriously with him. Adam thought about what she said, knowing she had a point and it would help keep some of the attention off her. Then he looked at her again and burst into laughter when she struggled with her zipper, apparently catching it on her panties.

"I think you just need to start being yourself all the time, instead of worrying about the others. Let me worry about that." He stood and then helped her with the zipper on her pants. "Come on, lets get this packed up and be on our way, maybe I can sneak you in the building before anyone sees you..." he was still laughing when he pulled on his boots.

"Since when did you start throwing around orders? I thought I was boss?" she said, folding the blanket before putting it in the trunk.

"It's after hours, I'm off the clock so I'm boss now," he replied, grinning at her. He straddled the bike once again looked at her. "Now get your ass on here so we can go."

Jesse laughed and quickly straddled the bike, admitting to herself she loved when he took charge.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers