Adam Was the All Powerful CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, but inwardly he cheered, and laughed, this was so good.

'Shall we go to bed Taylor?'

'Oh yes Adam, yes, I don't want to be apart from you for a moment, not now.' She bit his ear, and kissed him, he picked her up and they walked wetly to his bed.

Taylor gave herself to him, she had never had another man in her, her husband was the only one. But Adam had shown her the truth, the truth of being loved and fucked by a man, a man who knew what he was doing, how to do it, and show a woman what she had been missing, or didn't know she was. A man she sadly realised, that her husband was not. She knew that sex didn't make a marriage, or even could be considered as true love. But Adam was the dominant man she didn't know she needed.

Adam rolled onto his back and told Taylor to straddle him.

'Put me in you Taylor, make yourself fuck me, fuck your new prick, make my prick have it.'

His words made her as horny as before, she jumped on him, grabbed his still sticky prick, and rammed herself down on it. He was controlling her, she knew that, but the feeling of control that she had, that she was fucking this man, made her orgasm immediately she bottomed out.

Taylor fell on him, unable to withstand the mind boggling orgasm, it almost hurt, such was the intensity.

'Oh, oh oh Ooooh, Ooooh Ooooh, Aaargh, oh God, oh Adam,' she whimpered.

Adam reached up and utterly crushed her nipples, she cried out in pain, in lust, and in arousal, and then another orgasm joined the one she had just had. It just about crippled her.

Adam rolled her over and went for the finish line, he lay his body tight to hers, and began a love fest that she was and always would be, unable to resist.

He kissed the beautiful, but now hapless and submissive wife, bit her neck, clamped his teeth into her shoulder, it made her squeal in wonderful pain. He wanted to show her what he could do; he had no idea that this wondrous beauty under him had no experience of this type of animalistic fucking.

Taylor's love making with her husband had been just that, lovemaking. This was way more than that, the heights she was reaching left her high and dry, with no parachute, no way of surviving unless he caught her, and catch her he did!

It terminated her, she felt like she was dying, and going to heaven; one orgasm seemed to follow another. She clung to him as if the thought of letting him go, she would descend from where she was, and crash and burn. Rutting wasn't the word for it, he purposely lovingly, hammered her, she tried to give back what she was getting, but Adam was the true master of loving this woman. If it had been a contest, the referee would stop the fight, because the punishment she was receiving would be regarded as too much.

Taylor was somewhere in her life now that hadn't been considered. This weekend was supposedly designed to get her husband to where he was working to be. Now his wife had been utterly, unerringly, and lastingly seduced by the man who was supposed to take him there.

It was her who was being taken, taken from her husband, Adam was too much for her, she would never be able to deny him, and she knew that as the last orgasm struck her down.

Taylor cried with tears of love, and the loving she had just received from this giant of a man. Adam was man who had entered her life like a crashing bulldozer, and completely blitzed her.

They lay together, he held her tight whilst she settled, he himself had to have time to recover, he had never given as much of himself as he had given, to this gorgeous beauty he had just totally demolished. Taylor snuggled into him; the sheets were wet with their collective cum and sweat.

She dozed, as did Adam, he wanted her to wake with him on her mind, and in her view. She did, she looked at him, as if in awe, in wonder, what she had endured, been given, and shown by this man was, a matter of bewilderment to her.

Her body felt glorious, blunt, sharp, cut to ribbons, content, happy, fearful, scared of the feelings running through her, gratitude filled her, he held her together, stuck by the glue of him.

She recovered enough to speak to him softly, respectfully.

'Adam, I don't know how this all happened, but it's been the most enthralling day of my life, I didn't even know you wanted me?'

'Every man who looks at you Taylor would want you, even lots of women!' he told her.

'Women?' she giggled, 'no?'

'Oh yes Taylor, believe me, I know these things,' he said.

He was trying now to get her to open up, he succeeded.

'You do Adam?'

'Yes,' he said, as he kissed her lips, god what is she like to kiss? He asked himself.

'I wouldn't know what to do with another woman though?' she pondered.

'Don't you worry Taylor,' he said, 'a woman would know what to do with you, that's for sure.'

She squeezed herself tight to him, and told him.

'Maybe Adam, but all I want right now is you, please?' she said quietly.

'What about Tom, will you want him to know about this?'

'Oh God, no I don't, please don't tell him, please?'

'I have no intention of doing any such thing Taylor, it's just me and you okay?' kissing her, he wanted to placate her; he didn't want her worrying about that.

'Shall we go back to where all this started baby?' he asked.

'Where, the tennis court?' she asked.

He laughed at her naiveté, 'no' he said, 'the shower?'

'Oh yes Adam, I would love to, I want to wash you, all over, everywhere!'

She was submitting herself further; she had not even mentioned anything about her husband, no guilt, nothing. He was a happy man, he was already thinking of keeping her, the fun he could have, loving this wonderfully gorgeous creature was unfathomable.

In the shower she immediately dropped to her knees, and began to kiss, lick and suck this man of men. She really was in absolute awe of him; his very being subjugated her, even though she wasn't aware of it taking place.

The 27 year old married beauty gave Adam the best blow job she could give, her husband loved her giving him one, but for reason's Taylor didn't understand, the one she gave Adam was the best and most ferocious ever.

She washed him as she had said, it was a loving gift of her love, this was the unknown mother in her, washing her baby, she went into every nook and cranny, licked and sucked his little tight bum hole. And for the first time in her life, the urge to rim him became irresistible, followed by her middle finger in there. Adam squirmed and moved around, but he never stopped her, if she wanted this, she was getting it.

It would be her turn later, he wondered if she had ever been fucked in her beautifully rounded tight and pert little arse?

She hadn't, and she would submit fearfully, but there would be nothing in her that could make her say, 'no, please don't.'

They left the shower, and went back to her room, the room that she should have shared with her unwitting husband.

Drying off properly, they got into bed, and wrapped in each others arms, they went to sleep. He looked at her before he dropped off himself, his gaze took all of her in, 'she really is the most gorgeous woman he had been privileged to fuck and make love to,' he said to himself again. 'And on top of that, she is so innocently sexy and nice, she really was nice,' he thought. 'it is probably her most endearing asset, it made a man want to love her, and love her he was going to!

At 9:00 that evening, the phone rang; it woke them both with a start.

Adam reached for the phone, but putting fingers to his lips, he shushed her.

Taylor understood, it had to be Tom?

'Hi Tom,' Adam said cheerfully, but leaning over to kiss the mans wife too.

Taylor looked at him in surprise, and reacted by squeezing her husband's boss's cock, and giggled softly.

Adam jumped in surprise, and smiled wickedly at her.

Listening while Tom related the situation, he played with Taylor's already super sensitive nipples, and took one in his mouth, Taylor let out a soft moan, as she began attacking his growing prick.

Cupping his balls, she bent down and began to complete the job she hadn't quite finished in the shower, he hadn't cum, but he was going to now! She was determined, the feeling of absolute naughtiness, rudeness, eroticness, and so exciting and a crushing desire overcame her, she dove at his now fully erect prick.

She sucked with all the strength she had, she literally sucked his prick from his body. Adam was having real trouble conversing with him.

He shot his load deep into Taylor's mouth, filled her throat, and she gagged.

Tom said, 'what's that noise sir?'

Taylor buried her head into the blankets, and swallowed his cum, it was the most wonderful taste she had ever had. She orgasmed herself, her soft moan was evident.

'I'm in the kitchen, I'm trying to empty this bucket, it's full of some stuff,' he said, as he finished shooting his cum into the mans wife's mouth.

'Oh okay, can I talk to Taylor please?'

'Yep, she here, just finishing off some ice cream,' he told him, and stifled a laugh.

Taylor raised her lovely head, smiled at her husband's boss, glowered at him sweetly, and took the phone.

'Hi Tom,' she said happily.

That's when Adam secured his middle finger into her little brown hole; he held her still so she couldn't get away.

She wriggled and squirmed but it was in, and in it was staying.

Taylor coughed, apologised to her husband, and said, 'I've had a frog in my throat this evening Tom, I need to take some medicine,' as she glanced at Adam's cock.

'Okay honey, just wanted to say hi, I love you Taylor, talk tomorrow okay?'

'Yes okay Tom, tomorrow, bye,' she said, and handed the phone to Adam.

Adam threw it on the floor; his finger was jammed tight into Taylor's wondrous arse.

'Oh Adam, please, what are you doing to me,' she whimpered in lust, her body was taking over again, nothing he did was off limits, she was realising that he could turn her on in a heartbeat, what Adam wanted Adam would get.

'How many men, lovers, have you had Taylor?' he asked.

'Only you and Tom, no one else,' was her unexpected answer.

'No!' he was surprised, 'a woman who looks like you must have had lovers Taylor, come on don't be shy, tell me?'

'Honestly Adam, I have never been with another man until today?'

'My God Taylor, not even another woman?'

'No Adam, I've told you, I wouldn't even know what to do,' she answered truthfully, and giggled.

'But you have thought about it Taylor? Another woman?' he asked, Tanya had jumped into his mind. To see that dark skinned little beauty climbing all over Taylor, was a thought hat fired his imagination.

'Yes I have, I've often wondered what it would be like to kiss, or be kissed by one,' she told him. 'But doing it is a different thing?' she added.

'Yes,' he said to himself, 'but it's something that will happen, you can bet on it.'

They went to sleep, and in the morning, they made love as the sun came up, Adam loved Taylor in a way, she had never been loved, and fucked. He mastered her completely; and she gave in completely, everything he did, every touch, every kiss, his breath, his smell, sent her into orbit. Orgasms abounded, he filled her up with his cum.

Later, and still naked, they talked, he said to her.

'Taylor, things are changing, I didn't expect this, I had you in my sights, you must know that, but I didn't expect to feel this way about you?'

'Yes Adam, I knew, I could see it in your eyes, it was there, and I'm surprised Tom never saw what I did?'

'To be honest, when you said yesterday, that you were going to thrash me at tennis, I told myself, that yes Adam, you can thrash me at any time.'

He pulled her to him, kissed her perfect mouth, and said, 'do you think you are falling in love with me Taylor?'

''Yes Adam, I think I might be, but it's really too early to say, don't you think?' she pondered.

'Yes Taylor, you're right, but let's see, hey?'

'There are a couple of things I want to know, to find out though?' he said.

She kissed him, in a way that she knew she had never kissed her husband.

'Tell me Adam, there isn't anything, I won't say or do for you, I promise you already, with all my heart.'

He smiled at her, and said.

'Come with me baby.'

She followed him into a sitting room, it was dominated by a large couch, he led her to the back of it.

She turned to him and asked him what he wanted.

'Bend over the back of the couch Taylor.' He said.

'Why Adam, what for?' she asked. His tone was quiet but strident.

'Do as I say Taylor, now,' it was a gentle order.

She leaned over it, he took her wrists, and held them at her back.

She had no idea of what was coming.

Suddenly she found out, his flat hand crashed onto her backside, one side then the other, he had landed about 10 blows before she reacted.

'Adam,' she screamed, 'what are you doing? Aaargh, Aaargh, please stop, Adam, please?' The burning blows rained down, the pain was horrendous, but he continued.

Then after around 30 blows had descended, he stopped.

Taylor was unaware that she was dripping juice from her pussy, the pain obliterated the fact that she was so mightily turned on.

But Adam knew, he knew Taylor would always be submissive to him, he also had a huge hard on. He stepped behind the now prone and stricken woman.

He drove his huge erection straight into Taylor's white hot pussy, he reached around her and grabbed her ever tender nipples, she orgasmed immediately, nothing could stop it. The sensation of it, mixed with the pain overwhelmed her.

He fucked her repeatedly, it was a hard, almost brutal fucking, but she loved it. The pain was gone somewhere, the loving she was receiving was uppermost in her mind now, and nothing could detract her from that.

That was until he pulled out his rock hard cock, and banged it straight into Taylor's open and indefensible arse. She screamed out loudly, Adam laid his upper body over hers; this kept her in place bent over the couch. He attacked her nipples, this was going to be the lesson she had to, needed to, learn. Her clit got the same treatment.

Taylor cried out in agony, but he continued unabated. He fucked her rear end to pieces, there was no mercy, only her utter defilement, at that moment Taylor hated him, hated him, for doing this to her.

'You said I could thrash you baby, well this is it, your thrashing!'

He stroked his turgid prick in and out, and gradually, the agony turned to softness, her wide open arse was accepting him, her nipples and clit were talking to each other, they were beginning to appreciate it. His dominance was her overriding need now. He was working her towards an unknown orgasm, one that was so different from any she had ever had.

He was biting her back and neck, leaving huge marks, he was marking her as his own. She briefly thought to protest, but then she knew what he was doing, she knew now, she was his!

Her orgasm hit her unexpectedly; it shot through her with a force that made her collapse. It shattered her mind and body, she fell in a heap over the couch, he could do anything he wanted now, no protest, not even a thought of a protest would ever emit from her ever again.

She awakened in her bed; Adam was in the shower singing a song to himself. Taylor managed to get out, but she could hardly walk, her body was a wonderful wreck. She staggered in, and fell into his arms.

'Oh Adam, Adam, what have you done to me darling?' she begged. She looked sideways into the mirror, the marks on her back, neck and shoulders were black and blue, with a lot of raging red.

He looked at her and smiled, and then he kissed her.

Taylor fell into him then, there would never be anyone else now, her husband would have to go, even if Adam rejected her, that would never change, he was gone.

'I love you Adam, I love you, I do, honestly Adam, I love love you, I always will from now on, there will be no one ever for me but you, please say you love me too, please, I'll do anything you say, anything?' her heart was breaking, she was feeling so desperate, so needful to be loved by this man now, she would sell her soul.

'I love you too Taylor, I have to admit that this has come as a surprise to me too, but it has, and I do.'

She almost fell down, she clung to him.

'Oh Adam, oh Adam, you love me, you really love me?' Huge tears fell from her eyes.

'Yes Taylor, I love you, and I'm having you for myself, to do with what I want, do you understand me Taylor?'

'Yes Adam, what ever you tell me, I will do, I will be, I don't care what it is, just as long as you love me?' Taylor wept even more.

They spent the rest of the day falling more in love, Adam told her she was going to be pregnant. Taylor told him she was on the pill. 'Well,' he retorted, 'they can go in the bin from today, yes?' They did.

They slept like babies that night; the following lunch time as they recovered from another intensive love session, he made a phone call.

At 2 in the afternoon, he took her upstairs; she knew he had something in mind for her.

He told her to lie on the bed spread eagled. She did as he said, and he tied her hand and foot.

'Adam, what are you going to do to me?' she asked a little pensively.

'Why, anything I like Taylor, wouldn't you agree?'

'Well, as I am like this, then yes?'

'Good,' he answered, and left the room, closing the door behind him.

He knew he was taking another chance with her, but this was turning out to be a weekend of chances, and he thought he could guess in the affirmative about Taylor. She was a loving submissive, and she didn't know it. He would never treat her badly, he believed that with the right handling, she would an integral part of his life. He now knew he wanted to keep her, so he had to show her the way, and trust in his belief, that she was already committed. The upcoming scenario would confirm it, he hoped!

Taylor was happy when, 10 minutes later, it opened. But she was stunned into silence when Adam walked in, and at his side was Tanya, his housemaid.

'Hi baby,' he said as he leaned down to kiss her beautiful open mouth.

'Tanya wants to play Taylor; she wants to play with you, any objections?'

'Adam, please no, don't please Adam?'

I told you, I will do anything I want, and you will accept it, okay?'

He walked away smiling, and sat in the chair across from the bed.

'Tanya, do you best, okay?' he said to her.

She smiled at him, and said.

'Oh yes Mr Adam, I will, I promise.'

When he had hired Tanya, he had had her vetted, and in the dossier, it was said, that she was 60-40 with the preference to women, in her sexual brief.

Turning to Taylor, she smiled sweetly at her, and began to undress, she took time, glancing furtively at her lying captive on the bed.

The small but beautifully formed black girl, stepped slowly and seductively to the bed, and slid on.

Taylor pleaded again with Adam, 'please Adam, stop her, please?' But she was utterly caught; her body was wide open to the girl, now making little kissing signs to her.

Tanya climbed over her, and straddled Taylor's beautiful sexy body. She looked at Adam, and said, 'Oh Mr Adam, she really is beautiful, thank you thank you thank you, for giving her to me, sir.'

'Giving me to her?' she was worrying about that, but as she looked up at the dark beauty's skin colour and the contrast from her own, it excited her for some reason. The blonde long haired beauty was beginning to feel enthralled by her position, the fair skinned goddess was under the control and power, of a black skinned goddess, and she was getting heated in her nether regions.

Her almost coal black nipples and surrounding aureoles were captivating her, Tanya shook them slightly, and Taylor's mouth dropped open. The girl's lithe and supple body, with the dark satin skin so smooth, turned Taylor's head; she knew that wherever she was going to take her, she would have no option but to follow.