Adam Watches Emily Enjoy Herself

Story Info
A young blonde rubs her clit, not knowing her friend watches.
1.7k words
4.23
58.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam knocked on Emily's door and waited. Emily was his best friend, so inviting him round for a sleepover while her parents were away seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do. It certainly wouldn't be the first time. But still, it excited him. He had had a major crush on her since they met a couple of years ago when they were both 16, but he knew that while she was into guys (enough so to spend inordinate amounts of time reading and writing stories about her favourite anime characters bumming each other), she preferred girls. Besides, she was too hot for him.

It took a while for her to answer the door, but after a couple of minutes she ran down the stairs and opened the door with a smile. She looked slightly flushed and out of breath, and her shoulder-length dirty-blonde hair was a mess. He let his eyes wander over her figure, which her modest t-shirt didn't do a great job of hiding. She was about average height, maybe 5'3" or 5'4", and slim without looking like a supermodel stick insect. Her tight blue jeans showed off her hips and her excellent legs, but the two lumps in the front of her t-shirt were the stars of the show. They weren't the largest breasts in the world, around a 34B, but they fitted her body perfectly. The white t-shirt wasn't so perfect at hiding the simple bra underneath, white with black polkadots, and Adam could see where the bra ended and her pale skin began.

"Hey," he said, hastily meeting her hazel eyes with his own when he realised how long he'd been staring.

"Hey yourself. Are you coming in, or do you just want to stand there all night?"

With a half-laugh, he followed her into the house, watching her full bottom sway as she walked, and dropped his overnight bag in the hallway. This was going to be a good night.

"You can take your stuff up to my room if you like," she offered simply, landing softly on the sofa.

"Oh, yeah, and do you mind if I use the bathroom while I'm up there?" He didn't actually need to go, he just wanted a chance to explore a little.

"Of course not. I'd be a pretty lousy hostess if I didn't let you use the bathroom. You might as well put your pyjamas on while you're at it."

Picking his bag back up, Adam walked up the stairs and turned left into Emily's room, closing the bathroom door as he passed. Her room was as messy as usual, perhaps even more so. Clothes and food wrappers were lying around, with stacks of books and DVDs scattered across various surfaces. Her top drawer was open, exposing a huge stash of underwear, and curiosity got the better of him. Most of her underwear was quite simple, cotton panties and plain bras (it turns out his 34B estimate was correct), but there were a few nice surprises. A matching set of lacy black lingerie caught his eye in particular, and he had little difficulty conjuring up a mental image of her wearing them.

As he rummaged (thankfully there didn't seem to be any organisational system to mess up), he noticed something hard and moved all the underwear covering it up. A little bullet-shaped object sat at the bottom of the drawer, and Adam picked it up. Flipping the little switch on the bottom made it vibrate, and he realised what he was holding. He wondered how many times she'd used the little vibrator on her clit, and imagined her carrying it around in her handbag in case she ever got bored at college. He knew she masturbated a lot - a couple of times a day, at least, she claimed - but finding physical evidence was somehow very exciting.

Putting it back where he found it, he moved over to her unmade bed and sat down, right next to a pair of white cotton panties with black polkadots. Like her bra. The crotch glistened slightly as if it were wet, and he picked them up and pulled them to his face. He inhaled deeply, taking in the beautiful scent of her sweat and juices. His cock swelled in his pants. The laptop sitting on the edge of the bed was the final piece of the puzzle, the screen displaying a very explicit story about her favourite gay anime couple. This explained her flushed appearance when she answered the door. He wondered if she had reached orgasm, or if he'd cut her off and left her frustrated all night.

Adam stuffed the panties into his bag. They probably wouldn't be missed, and he desperately wanted some help with his imagination for the next few days.

At that moment, he heard footsteps coming up the stairs and panicked. There was no way he could make it to the bathroom unseen, and he had no good reason for lingering in her room for too long.

She knocked on the bathroom door. "I'm gonna go get changed."

Looking around desperately, his eye caught the mirrored doors of her wardrobe and he dived inside just in time, leaving the door open a crack. The alignment couldn't be more perfect; he had a great view of most of the room.

She closed the door behind her as she entered the room and almost immediately removed her t-shirt. Her body really was fantastic, and did nothing to help Adam's erection go down - not that he really wanted it to. She unbuttoned her jeans and let them drop to the floor, leaving her in a pair of sexy red lacy panties. They definitely didn't match her bra, and Adam deduced that they were grabbed in a hurry when her others turned out to be too wet to put back on. Her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair was visible through the lace, and Adam considered himself very lucky indeed.

Unclipping her bra and tossing it aside revealed the most amazing breasts Adam had ever seen - not that he'd actually seen any in real life before, but he doubted many could compete. They were perfectly shaped, round but not so round that they looked fake. They didn't sag at all, but jiggled delightfully as she moved, her little pink nipples bouncing around just very slightly.

She turned her back to him as she bent down to remove her panties, showing him her big, round butt. He'd always loved her butt, and was probably never going to see it this way again, but his eyes were entirely focused on the little glimpse of her pussy. It looked slightly pink and swollen, as if it wasn't quite finished with yet. Apparently she'd been interrupted, and he smiled at the thought, his hands finding their way down the front of his pants.

She stood up straight, stepped out of her panties, and turned around. Her tits, her waist, her legs, her face, her hair... he could see everything, and he loved all of it. His favourite part was now being able to see fully her triangle of trimmed blonde pubes, like an arrow pointing to her pussy. All the girls in porn kept it fully shaved and hairless, and he liked that, but there was something about the girl standing in front of him, her well-maintained bush on display, that excited him so much more.

As his hand began to stroke his cock - a difficult task in his tight pants - he saw her eyes latch onto him and she walked in his direction.

Shit, he thought. What would she do when she caught him? Certainly she wouldn't let him sleep in her home any more, but that was probably the least of his worries. She took a few steps towards him and then stopped, put her hands on her hips, and struck a little pose capped off with a cheeky smile. She hadn't seen him! She was looking in the mirror. His heart rarte slowed slightly and he allowed himself to relax and return to enjoying the view.

Her hands were now moving slowly and gently over her abdomen. Her left hand moved up slowly, teasingly, and caressed her breast, pinching and teasing the already hard nipple. She let out a sigh and a slight moan. Her right hand, meanwhile, made its slow progress through her neat little bush, and she gasped in delight when she finally allowed herself to touch her sensitive clit.

"We have unfinished business," she said to herself, taking a couple of steps backwards to her bed. Lying back and spreading her legs wide, she let her fingers go to work. The framing was perfect, almost as if she were putting on a show for him. And what a show it was! She used two fingers to make little circles on her clit, slowly and teasingly. She clearly wasn't in a rush. Her other hand worked her breasts, massaging and caressing her mounds and playing with her nipples. Her breath became deeper and was interspersed with tiny little moans. She was clearly trying to be quiet so he couldn't hear her from the bathroom, but it didn't seem easy.

"Oh, god," she moaned softly, slowing her fingers down and making bigger circles. "Fuck, yes."

She stiffened and lifted her hips away from the bed, her fingers now making barely perceptible little twitches on her clit as her left hand squeezed her boob tightly. Her toes curled and she threw her head back as she allowed a powerful orgasm to take over her body. She couldn't help but let some sound out, crying out softly before she collapsed back onto the bed in the final throes of orgasm, her chest flushed and her breath ragged.

Adam stopped the video recording and put away his phone; now he wouldn't need his imagination when he enjoyed those panties.

Once she had recovered, Emily stood up from the bed and picked up her pyjamas, pulling on the tiny blue shorts and thin pink tank top without bothering to put anything on underneath. The sight of her nipples poking through the top and the lips of her bare pussy making themselves visible up the leg of her shorts would continue to turn Adam on all night, particularly through their very enlightening game of truth or dare, and once she was asleep, he enjoyed his memories more than once, masturbating and letting himself cum while she was asleep in the room.

He didn't know she likes watching too.