Adam's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam's lady needs more than he can give.
1.9k words
4.21
58.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

The trip would have fallen apart, and should have, when Kristi and I broke up about 2 weeks before we were to leave. At that point, with John and Wendy already out of the picture, we could have thrown ourselves on the mercy of the folks at the marina and taken whatever they would give us back. We'd be out thousands, but oh well. Ron and Kori finally convinced me to go along with them, saying I needed it, and they did have that huge boat.

Kori was sure that I would give in and get back together with Kristi and that we would both wind up going along, and spent hours trying to talk me into it, but there was no way. Not after what she had done.

Kristi and I had been introduced by a mutual friend about 18 months earlier, and had immediately known we were meant for each other. It was one of those blind dates that you dread, but the rare one that really works out great. As soon as I laid eyes on her I was caught by her beauty, the long, softly wavy honey blonde hair, sparkling blue-green eyes, full lips that always seemed to be smiling, and her long, lean 28 year old, 5'9" body. She was athletic, and looked it. Smallish, firm perfect breasts, flat tummy, tight little round tush and strong, lean legs that reached all the way from her ass to the ground. Which was quite a distance.

It seemed like that whole first night passed in a haze of laughter, dancing, a few drinks, more laughter, her pressing herself against me on the dance floor, and a long, lingering kiss goodnight when I drove her home. Six hours had gone by in a heartbeat, and I was happier than I had been in a very long time when she agreed to go out with me again the next night. We made a nice looking couple I think, me at 6'3" and about 200 pounds and only slightly older than her at 31, but I knew whenever we went out all eyes would be on her, which was fine by me.

I was certainly much happier than I had been in the final year or so of my first marriage, or since it had ended a couple years ago. Kristi was also once-divorced, and we had spent a few moments running down a list of our first mates multiple faults before we got off that subject, swearing never to return. We had gone out every night for 5 days straight, and then I had to return to the job site in Wyoming. I'm a geological engineer of sorts, and have been working on a small oil shale research project in central Wyoming for the last several years. (Now it's getting crazy again, with $4.00 gas!) The job is 9 straight days, 12 hours on and 12 off and then 5 days off in a 2 week cycle, and when on the job we stay in trailers on-site because the site is pretty much in the middle of nowhere and commuting back and forth (to anywhere!) daily would eat up far too much of our time. It's kind of a rugged schedule, but you adjust, and it really worked well for me. Until now. Now I was out in the boonies for 9 days, and Kristi was 350 miles away in Denver, and I couldn't stop thinking or talking about her. I know I drove the other guys nuts with my constant puppy love drivel, but I didn't care.

When my next endless 9-day cycle drew to a close, I set new speed records getting back to Denver, fortunately avoiding the Highway Patrol of both states, and after getting cleaned up met Kristi for a nice dinner and bottle or 2 of wine. I was relieved to find out that she was everything I expected and more, the time and distance had not skewed my judgement, and that night we made love for the first time.

OH MY GOD! We absolutely rocked each other's worlds! She was more beautiful than I could have imagined, her body spectacular, taut, warm and smooth. I could spend a lifetime exploring her and never become bored, her tight arms and strong shoulders, firm tits with nipples that pop out at even the slightest bit of arousal, flat muscular tummy with just the tiniest patch of hair where it meets her thighs, and those long legs that can wrap around me and hold me deep inside her as she squeezes my cock in her tight, slick pussy. And that pussy! Well, I could wax poetic for awhile on that topic, but suffice to say that it is perfect, tight and beautiful, and wet and ready at a moments notice, and I was to become very intimately acquainted with it over the coming months.

For her part, she was very eager and horny, and was thrilled to discover that I was quite well endowed. She seemed to love fondling and sucking me, and would, in the coming months, do so almost anytime or anywhere. In that 5 day span we spent very little time with clothes on, once or twice to run to the store for food, or to go to a restaurant, (The pizza delivery guy got a little peek as part of his tip) and I lost count of how many times we made love. It almost seemed like a constant thing, either I was in her, or we were fondling each other, or one (or both) of us was performing oral sex on the other. Every time my lips or tongue would touch her wet pussy I would get an almost instant erection, even if I had just cum moments before. She smelled and tasted so good, and the sounds she would make when my tongue would flick at her hard little clit would always inspire more wood, no matter. Once, right after I had cum a huge load deep inside of her, I slid down her body and buried my face in her wet, steamy pussy, using my tongue in long slow strokes to lap at her swollen lips and hard bud, pushing my tongue into her stretched opening and lapping up my own load. She came hard, and then again, and again, and I continued to give her sweet pussy a long slow tongue massage for the next 15 to 20 minutes. She was begging me to stop, cumming, then begging me to stop and cumming again, but the whole time she was gripping my hair and holding my face tight to her, so I know she really didn't want me to stop.

Finally I moved back over her and pushed my cock, which I don't think had ever gone down after my last ejaculation, back inside her, driving it balls-deep into her wet heat. She cried out and arched her back, pushing herself against me to get every bit inside, and we both came hard as she ground her pubic bone against the base of my hard shaft, a new load inside her to replace the one I had just swallowed. We collapsed and slept for 2 hours after that, and when I woke up she was propped up on one elbow looking down at me, and she looked tousled, well-fucked and gorgeous. "God Adam, I've never cum like that before. Nobody has ever done what you did, that was so hot and so nasty. I loved it. I love you." This startled and shocked me, but I quickly realized I felt the same. "Well, good, because I love you too. I feel like you are what's been missing all my life." Which was true, I realized. Then she cried, and I might have even teared up just a little, and then our partings became even harder.

This became our pattern, the heart-breaking parting after every 5 day homestand, the interminable 9 days apart, the rush of heat and passion when we got back together, as much love and sex as we could jam into 5 days, then apart again. After a few months I convinced her to give up her apartment when the lease was up and move into my house, and about 7 and a half months prior to our planned Lake Powell trip I had come home with a ring and, nervous as a teenager, popped the question. To my joy she said yes, and that is where we were when everything fell apart, still engaged but no date set for a wedding. When she had moved into my house Ron and Kori, my neighbors and friends, had accepted her instantly, and the bond had grown strong between all of us since. They had never been crazy about my first wife, Lisa, nor she about them. Lisa was very self-centered and critical of others, and did not form friendships easily. Lisa is a good looking woman, and I'm sure she has some other positive attributes, but I can't think of any right now. Wait - she made really good brownies! I like to be able to say nice things about people. Anyhow, she's gone and best forgotten. I remember the first time Ron and I had played golf after he met Kristi:

"So, Mule, apart from the obvious, what does this gorgeous woman see in you, do you suppose?"

"Thanks buddy, I appreciate your confidence. I'm not really sure myself, but whatever it is I hope she never wises up."

"She really is incredible, all that beauty and smart and sweet too! How's the sex?"

"Hey, you know me, I'm not one to kiss and tell. Fortunately for you, I am one to fuck and tell. It's incredible man, just fucking incredible. I mean, I'm 31 years old but with her I can go all night. I just can't get enough of her and she seems to feel the same about me. She is just so hot, and not at all shy about telling me what she wants or what feels good. I love that!"

"Sounds great. Do you think it's the real thing, or are you both just in it for the sex?"

I thought about that for a few seconds. "No, I'm sure it's for real. I think I really, really love this woman." I was a little shocked to realize how much, after only knowing her for a month. I hadn't expected to feel this way again after my marriage had failed.

"Hey now, don't get a squishy on me, tell me about the sex. Does she like your big ol' horse cock?"

I laughed at him. "Jesus man, has anyone ever told you you're a pig?"

"Yeah, all the time. So does she?"

"OK, yeah, she sure seems to. It didn't scare her at all, she can take the whole thing inside, she can almost take it all into her mouth and throat, and she's very much into multiple orgasms. Enough information? Oh, and she swallows. OK?"

"Hey, don't get mad at me, us little-dicked guys have to live vicariously through porn stars unless we're lucky enough to have a well hung best buddy that will share his experiences with us. OK, best buddy?"

I could only shake my head. "Man, you're an ass."

"You know Kori would love to have a shot at you, don't you? She's probably disappointed you found someone, she'd trade my little nubbin for a ride on your pole in a second, but now you're getting all you can handle. Too sad for Kori!"

"Knock it off Ron, don't say shit like that, you know she loves you."

"Of course she does, that's not the point."

By then we had arrived at the next tee box and the conversation shifted. I never did get to ask him what the point was.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers