Adam's Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
Adam's lady leaves him lost and searching.
5.3k words
4.34
35.2k
5
0

Part 7 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

"Go on."

"I guess, you know, I sucked him a little, just enjoying the sensation. It felt so...oh, I don't know, sensual, I guess, the head of his cock on my tongue, and how hard he was, so I swirled my tongue over him, kind of like this...."

She took me suddenly and deeply into her mouth, and I could feel her tongue moving just behind the head of my cock, teasing me. I groaned, and she relented, laughing.

"Wow, you're really getting off on this! Who knew you were so kinky! So do you want to hear the rest?"

Silly question, and I said so. "There's no way you can stop now, c'mon, tell me."

"Well, there's not much more to tell. He almost always would cum pretty quick, and this time it was just almost instantly. He spurted in my mouth and first I thought I would gag, I didn't know what to do, and he just kept on cumming, spurt after spurt."

Her eyes kind of had this dreamy look, lost in the memory of the sensation of the first time a guy had shot his load in her mouth.

I could understand how turned on he must have been, and why he would have cum so hard. She continued to slowly stroke my hard and now wet cock as she told the story.

"I just held him there in my mouth, catching all his cum, and I started to realy feel it, warm and thick in my mouth, and I came too. God, I was so wet and horny!"

"So you really enjoyed giving your first blow-job, huh?"

"You have no idea! I still do, as you know so well."

She began to suck me again then, seriously this time, stroking my cock with one hand as she sucked, and squeezing my balls with the other. I don't know how long it took, certainly not over a minute, before I too was spurting a substantial load into her mouth.

She continued to work me over until I had run dry, then backed off and smiled up at me, then closed her eyes and swallowed. "Mmmm, I still love a nice big load of fresh cum."

"Uhh god, that felt good! Did you swallow that first time too?"

"Yup, I did. That was a little iffy, but I didn't know what the right thing to do was, so I did that. And I always have ever since, unless I'm showing off or we're playing or something."

I knew what she meant, sometimes she would let it run from her mouth and down onto her breasts or something, just to put on a show, or maybe make me cum all over her face and then make a big show of kissing me and rubbing it on my face. Harmless sticky fun like that.

"I still can't believe how turned on you got about me and another guy. That's pretty freaky."

I lied: "No, it was just thinking about you as that little teenager, such a sexy little thing. That guy didn't have a chance."

She had turned then, and taken the keys from the ignition, and stood up, closing the door behind her. "Remember, next nice day you take me out for a drive, except I drive."

"No problem." What could I say, she'd just given me a great orgasm, and I was feeling very mellow. I started to get my pants pulled back up, but apparently we weren't done.

She grabbed my half-hard cock and, leading me by that convenient handle, pulled me into the house and up to our bedroom.

"My turn bub. I'm horny, and you owe me one for telling you about that. Lay down."

So saying, she pushed me backwards, and I fell onto the bed, pants around my knees. She got out of her tight jeans quicker than I would have thought possible and straddled me, knee walking until she was over my face. I could see her arousal, her pussy wet and swollen as she lowered herself to my waiting lips and tongue.

She had been kidding me about being turned on by her story but she was just as bad, steamy wet and so hot. I began to slowly lick her, back to front, enjoying the taste and scent of her arousal, pushing my tongue into her as far as I could and swallowing her sweet juices.

She came suddenly, hard and fast as she ground herself into my face. I thought I might suffocate, but what a great way to go! I love the sounds she makes, and the feel of her body, her reactions, as she climaxes. I think I just really enjoy the power that I have to bring her such pleasure, and her appreciation is so obvious that I may, possibly, enjoy her orgasms more than I do my own. I think a lot of guys feel that way.

After that first rush of orgasm she found her pace, and continued to ride my face as I brought her to one, and then another, a whole series of slightly smaller ones, and we did this for probably 15 or 20 minutes or more before she realized I was rock hard again and moved back, taking me into her soaking pussy.

The urgent need taken care of, we had made love slow and gentle, feeling the sensation of our bodies moving against and within each other, and somehow we had finished with me on top of her, looking down into her beautiful face as she concentrated, eyes closed, forcing my own climax from me and wanting to feel every spurt of cum that I was pouring into her body.

Over the next several months she told me a few other stories like that one, and teased me, knowing how aroused I always became. We weren't kids anymore, we had both had a number of other lovers. We'd each been married previously for Pete's sake, so there were no illusions about being the one and only, but it's odd that she never asked me to tell her about any of my own experiences in that regard.

I really didn't think of that until then, that endless night when she left and I had nothing to do except think and remember. I was still filled with anger and a sense of betrayal, and some regrets, but mostly there was just an enormous emptiness, a deep sense of loss.

By the time it began to get light in the eastern sky I had rationalized away most of my fears. Surely she could not have misconstrued my interest and arousal at hearing about her past sexual encounters to mean that I would be OK with her fucking other men now, while we were together. That was clearly ludicrous.

Exhausted, I dozed a little as the sun came up, only to be awakened by a ringing phone at about quarter after seven. I grabbed it without looking at the caller ID, hoping that maybe it was Kristi. I don't know why. It turned out to be Kori, wanting to know if I wanted to join them for breakfast. She had cranberry muffins in the oven, and she knows they're my favorites.

I didn't much want either food or company, but I accepted and walked to my room to get some clothes. I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of cotton knit workout shorts, tying the drawstring, splashing some cold water in my face and running a comb through my hair.

I wandered across our yards, Ralph trailing at my heels, and when I opened their back door he walked right in. He's very at home at their place, they used to keep him for me while I was out at the job sites before Kristi had come along. He flopped down in front of their fireplace with a heavy sigh.

Ron looked at him. "I don't know who the bigger sad sack is this morning, you or the furball."

"Yeah, he misses Kristi, no doubt. He searched the whole house for her this morning. Some loyal mutt, hell, he's her dog now more than he's mine, but she always spoils him."

Kori walked into the kitchen and gave me a hug and a quick kiss. "Morning Adam, you want some coffee?"

"Sure, and an OJ if you've got some." They always did. This was kind of a ritual of ours, whenever one household would fix something for breakfast beyond the usual cereal or toast we would invite the other over to join in, and Kristi and I had spent many pleasant mornings with Ron and Kori.

It might be pancakes, waffles, bacon and eggs, muffins, whatever - we did this generally at least once on most weekends, but today we were one person short, and that was noticed but not acknowledged. When I'm home my weekdays are very open, but the other three had responsibilities, so today was unusual in that regard as well.

Today, of course, was a Thursday, and Ron was dressed in pressed khakis and a pink (of all things!) golf shirt, so I knew he was going to the office or out on an acquisition or sales meeting. He has a great office in his home and doesn't really need a separate office, but he maintains one above a local bank, for "credibility", he says.

Kori was dressed in a very short silky robe, and as I watched her breasts move underneath it was very apparent that the light robe was all she was wearing. Kori has a cute body, and very nice breasts, larger than Kristi's but softer, and I absent mindedly watched them sway and bounce as she moved to get my juice. I turned to say something to Ron, and found him watching me watch his wife.

I grinned at him. "Oops, busted! Sorry about that."

He laughed. "No problem dude, you can't help it. We're wired that way. Hey honey, stop shaking your tits around the kitchen, you're driving this poor injured boy to distraction!"

She turned toward us and did a quick shimmy, which really caused her boobs to bounce, and we all laughed. It felt good to laugh, and I was glad I had come over. Kori's always been pretty intuitive that way, she just knows what people need, even sometimes when they don't know themselves.

She set my juice on the breakfast bar in front of me and was turning to grab the coffee when the oven timer sounded.

I started to move to get my own coffee, but Ron grabbed my arm and whispered "Wait, watch this." Kori grabbed a hot pad and turned off the oven, opening the door to retrieve the muffins. When she bent to reach for them the side of her robe fell open where it was split, and we were treated to a side view of tanned, toned naked lady from the bottom of her ribcage to her feet.

My eyes traced the soft curve of the back of her thigh to where it met her smoothly rounded ass, and I flashed on what it might feel like to slip my hand under her leg and let my fingers find her warm, moist patch of soft down. I felt my cock stir to life. I never have been able to control that damn thing.

As she moved to the table with the hot muffin tin I stepped past her to the coffee pot, trying to keep an angle that would mask my growing problem. I was regretting my choice of the thin knit shorts, and I dawdled a little over the pot, hoping for my physical problem to subside a little.

I'll confess here that I am a little bit of a hound, and, like most men, very attuned to the visuals. Ron is right, we're wired that way, and I find the sight of the female body irresistable. My body's response was completely involuntary.

It wasn't that Kori was unaware of what I was packing, I was sure Ron had told her, and I know that she and Kristi had few secrets between them. She had also seen me naked at Lake Mead the previous year, although that had been when we all went skinny dipping in the dark and I had not had an erection. Plus, the lake water is fairly cold.

The problem was that whenever she would notice that I had any bulge showing she would make comments, and those comments usually embarassed me a little and struck me as hurtful to Ron, although he never gave any sign. Today would be no exception.

She turned from the counter just as I moved back toward it, coffee in hand. Her eyes dropped immediately to my crotch, where my mostly hard cock was outlined against the thin material. She looked for several long seconds. "Damn, Adam! Who was the clown that said that all men are created equal?"

Me being self-conscious about her attention made me blush, I could feel the heat in my face, and it made my cock get harder. It always happens that way, when I'm humiliated about my lack of self-control and wish it would go away it does just the opposite. "C'mon Kori, you know I can't help it. It's not like you've never seen a penis before. Please can we just eat?"

Then of course, Ron had to chime in: "OK you two, unless you're going to fuck right here on the kitchen floor, let's knock it off and eat the muffins while they're hot. If you are, then I'll eat the muffins by myself."

As always, I had no idea how Ron really felt about his wife sexually teasing me like she does. I thought it should bother him, but he never seemed to chastise her for it, and his responses were always as non-comittal as that one, as though he were playing along. I had never figured out how to ask him, or whether I should, but sometimes wished he would call her off.

His comment broke the tension, but as Kori stepped past me to put the empty tin in the sink she whispered "You will have to show that to me someday you know."

There wasn't much more that I could show her than what she had just seen; I think those shorts hid very little. I should have worn some jockeys underneath, but I was planning to run back home and shower after breakfast and hadn't bothered. Live and learn.

The rest of the breakfast went very uneventfully, we talked a little about Kristi, and Kori tried to encourage me to call her. I was not at all receptive to that idea, I was still hurting far too much. Ron stayed out of that part of the conversation. I was reminded that Kori had to leave shortly to go do her volunteer work.

They had decided when they became comfortable with Ron's substantial income that Kori could quit her job (she'd been an elementary school teacher) and do volunteer work. She was involved in several things, but today was her day to be at the animal shelter by 10:00.

We finished eating, and Ron left for work while I helped Kori clear the dishes away and clean up the kitchen. I was painfully aware of how poorly that little robe concealed her hot body.

"Thanks for your help Adam. I need to go start getting ready. Are you going to be OK today?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I was lying. "I'll see you guys later. Thanks for the breakfast, and, you know, for calling."

She smiled. "I just figured you could use some company." She mussed up my hair. "Hey, you're starting to get pretty shaggy. You want me to cut your hair later, when I get home?"

I ran my hand through my hair. "Sure, it could use it. Call me when you get back and I'll come over." She had started cutting my hair shortly after we became friends, and I hadn't had a bad haircut or paid for one since.

"OK, it'll be around 3:00. And Adam? Call Kristi. You'll hate yourself if you don't. I know you're a better man than this."

"K, (I had taken to sometimes just calling her K. We had a very easy familiarity with each other, and our one-on-one chats were very comfortable and informal) "I don't know if I can. It's way too soon, but really I don't know if I'll ever be able to. I may never want to. Let's just give it some time, OK?" Inside, I was hoping that Kristi would call me. Maybe beg me. Stubborn. More than one reason I was called Mule.

She gave me another quick kiss and left to get dressed, and I whistled up Ralph and headed for home.

I grabbed a quick shower when I got home, and then got sidetracked into putting away a few of Kristi's things. She had taken the essentials - her toothbrush, deodorant, hairbrush and comb, a few of her magic potions from the shower - but there were still a lot of reminders of her around and I put them away in a drawer and in the closet where they wouldn't be a constant painful reminder. She'd said she would get them later.

Earlier I had entertained thoughts of just throwing all her stuff away, or out on the lawn, but now the anger had mostly burned out and been replaced by a dull ache, just an enormous hurt deep inside, but I was able to reason more clearly. I'd just let her pick up her belongings when she needed them.

I was tired, and emotionally exhausted, but I had this nervous energy that would not allow me to sit still. Realizing I was still naked, I put the shorts I had worn earlier back on, and some shoes, and went out in the garage to putter with a few things.

I found some stuff I'd bought to repair a bad sprinkler head in the front yard, and launched into that chore. It was pretty easy, and yet I'd been putting it off. The sun felt good on my shoulders, and I noticed the lawn was looking about as shaggy as I was.

I fired up the mower and got going on that, pushing it hard and fast, burning off some of that energy and working up a good sweat. I should have held off on that shower. I stopped at one point, breathing heavily, and just stood and looked at the red pickup still parked across the street.

I was idly pondering just what effect a large bottle of very briny saltwater poured into the gas tank might have when Sue, the neighbor on the other side, called out to me.

"Hi Adam! What are you doing home? You're not due 'til tomorrow are you?"

I was a little surprised she knew my schedule that well, but she probably talked to Kristi from time to time.

"Yeah, no, you're right, we had some problems and had to shut down for a couple days, so I got a break."

We spoke with Sue and her husband Rick or their two young girls from time to time, but were not real close. Just kind of "over the fence" friends, although we had no fences.

She had been weeding in her yard and had seen me looking at the truck. Now she walked over to me. "So who's truck is that over there? It's been there since yesterday, but I don't think it belongs to anyone around here."

I didn't exactly lie to her, just omitted some of the facts. "I saw the cops bust a guy yesterday, it was his truck. A drug bust I heard, they got him for marijuana possession." I was glad that he'd gotten busted for that instead of the public nudity / lewd conduct charge I'd tried for, although him having to register as a sex offender would have been sweet.

His wife would no doubt be pissed about the drug charge, if she didn't already know, but at least it spared her the heartache of knowing he was cheating on her. She'd probably find out eventually, the guy seemed way stupid, but it was good to know that when he finally hurt her it wouldn't be my fault in any way.

Sue continued. "Well, serves him right then. They should have towed his truck in too and confiscated it."

"They still might."

"I suppose. You look like you're working hard. I have some cold lemonade if you want some."

I was a little surprised. This was somewhat out of character for her to be this friendly. "Uh, sure Sue, that sounds great, if I can talk you into bringing me a glass. I have some stuff I need to finish up today."

"Sure Adam no problem. Is Kristi at work today?"

I realized I didn't know. Weird. "Yeah, I'm sure she is, you know her."

Kristi is a commercial real estate broker, and loves her work. And, being competitive by nature, is quite good at it. Like most people that work on commission, she has long dry spells interrupted by big scores when a deal closes, but she is disciplined about budgeting her funds and is well beyond the struggling beginner stage.

Sue left to get the lemonade, and I dived back into the lawn mowing, punishing myself on the uphills. She was gone awhile, and I finished up the job just as Sue returned carrying 2 glasses.

"I thought I'd join you. Let's sit on your patio, in the shade." As we walked back to my patio I couldn't help but notice that Sue had changed out of her baggy gardening clothes into a somewhat short denim skirt and a snug pink top, and had combed her hair and put on a little makeup.

"You must be done in your yard, huh? You make me feel all grungy and sweaty now, since you cleaned up so nice."

She laughed "Well sweaty is OK on a macho studly guy, you guys can get away with that, it just makes you sexier. Us ladies have to work harder."

This should have given me a warning where this was headed, but sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb on the chandelier, and I just laughed it off. We took seats opposite each other on the patio, me on a the end of a chaise lounge and her on a chair, which put her higher than me, and I took a long pull on the lemonade.

"Mmmm, that's just what the doctor ordered. Delicious. Thanks Sue, you're a lifesaver."

"I'm glad you like it. You know, it's a good thing the husbands in this neighborhood don't know you're doing this."

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12