Adam's Journey Pt. 08

Story Info
Adam keeps moving forward.
3.4k words
4.35
30.4k
4
0

Part 8 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Sue, that's pretty far out there, you know? I suspect he'd find the fantasy was a lot better than the reality. You too, probably."

"Oh, I don't know, he seems pretty serious, he talks about it all the time. But I could have goofed up what you and Kristi have. I'm sorry Adam, this whole thing was a mistake."

There it was, on the table. "Sue, Kristi and I broke up, she's moving out."

"Oh, no! That's too bad. When?"

"As soon as she can pick up her stuff, I guess."

She looked at me like I was stupid. "No Adam, not when is she moving out, when did you break up?"

"Oh. Yesterday."

She covered her mouth. "And then I try this stunt today. I'm really sorry Adam. Why did you split?"

"It's a long story Sue, I'd rather not re-live it right now."

"Sure, I understand. Adam?"

I looked at her.

"Do you think that maybe someday we could do this? That you could want me? I think I'd really like that."

I smiled at her. "Sue, I wanted you today. Still do. I think that's pretty obvious."

She looked down at my still swollen cock and brightened considerably. "Yeah, that's true, huh? Wow. That's nice, you're pretty sweet Adam. Too bad you're a gentleman."

I laughed. Again it felt good. "You have no idea Sue, but thanks for thinking so."

"Kristi's crazy if she lets you get away." I let that ride. "Still, do you think we might do it someday, have sex together?"

"Well Sue, we're not all that old, but we're old enough to know that the future can bring just about anything."

She humphed. "Well, that's a pretty vague answer."

I laughed again. "Tell you what. Next time you want to do this, you bring a note from your husband saying it's OK with him, and we'll see."

Now it was her turn to laugh. "Wow Adam, that's really kinky! Now you're in the spirit. Don't think I won't do just that." She straightened her clothes and said goodbye, waving over her shoulder as she walked back toward her house.

I watched her round, soft ass sway as she walked away and wondered if I shouldn't have just gone ahead and done her. What the hell, it seemed the world was designed for those that help themselves and guys that try to have any conscience get shit on.

I became aware that my cock was staying hard, and my balls were aching for release. Kori and Sue had been tough on me today. I looked around quickly, nobody in sight. I sat where Sue had been, pulling my cock and balls out the leg opening of my shorts and starting to slowly stroke myself, squeezing my balls with the other hand.

I used my own pre-cum to lube myself up, and in less than a minute fired the first of several long streams of cum 3 feet out in front of me, where it spattered down onto the dark stone patio. I continued to pump out long strings of cum, gradually decreasing in force until it was only landing a foot or so in front of me. It felt good.

Just then, as my orgasm diminished, Sue spoke from right behind me, startling the hell out of me. "Good god Adam, do you always cum like that?"

She had come back for her lemonade glasses and caught me jerking off, and had just stood right behind me and watched the whole thing. I was humiliated. She was not. She quickly stepped in front of me and bent down, taking my cock into her mouth in time to catch the last couple of trailing dribbles. She sucked to get every last drop out of me, then stood, rolling my cum on her tongue before swallowing. "Mmmm, very good. Sorry I missed so much."

She looked down at the pearly white cum all over the dark stones. I guess there was quite a bit - I was pretty horny. "My poor Rick would have to cum 5 times to make that much cum. That's amazing!"

I was still a little embarassed to have gotten caught jerking off, but Sue seemed to enjoy it. She apologized for leaving me in such a state of arousal, and I think she found it flattering that I'd been so turned on.

She said "I think I'll send the girls over to play at a friends house tonight. I'm gonna need some attention when Rick gets home. Do you think he'll smell the cum on my breath?"

Uncomfortable now, I replied "Uh, I don't know. You want some gum?"

She laughed. "No, I want to see. But now I know you have to be the one, you know, the one that plays with us. We'll see then if he's serious about going down on me with another man's load in there." She looked again at the mess on the ground. "That's sure to be more than he bargained for! This could be fun."

She left then for real, taking the empty glasses with her. She seemed a lot happier now for some reason. I went in to grab a quick bite, my late lunch, and to shower again and get cleaned up. Kori should be calling me in an hour or so to come over and get my hair cut, and it was way too sweaty and nasty to cut like this.

I showered, a nice cool one for the hot day, and put on an old pair of swim trunks I had and a clean t-shirt. I'd been caught twice that day because of the thin shorts, but these had the built in pouch and were heavier, and should be more discreet.

I wasn't surprised when Kori didn't call until almost 4:00. She's rarely on time when she gets involved with one of her causes. She told me she smelled like a kennel because of the work at the shelter, and to come over in about 10 or 15 minutes so that she'd have time to shower before she cut my hair.

I wandered over to their place about 10 minutes later and let myself in the back door, calling out for Kori to let her know I was there. Ralph said he was tired and wanted to just stay home and nap in my recliner. Lazy damn dog.

Kori called me back to the bathroom off their master bedroom, which is where she usually did my haircuts. I guess I should have felt strange wandering through her bedroom while Ron wasn't home, but it had happened often enough that it felt normal.

Kori had on one of Ron's old white dress shirts, with the sleeves rolled up and the top several buttons open. The shirttails were long enough that it fit her like a short dress. Very short. I've always loved that look on a woman, just a man's shirt and apparently nothing else.

The room was still warm and humid from her shower, despite the exhaust fan, and her hair was very wet. She told me to get out the clippers and scissors, and grabbed her towel to give her hair one last rub.

I was bending to get the needed items as she reached up to dry her hair, and she gave me a good flash, intentional or otherwise. "Kori, honey, much as I love looking at that hot little bod of yours, and I can't believe I'm saying this, please put some pants on, will ya?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I guess we wouldn't want a repeat of this morning, would we?"

"Especially with you prancing around and rubbing up against me with a sharp implement in your hands. That's a recipe for disaster."

She grabbed her bikini bottoms from her swimsuit and pulled them on, chastely keeping herself covered with the shirttails. "I guess I should think more about that Adam, I'm just so comfortable around you and Kristi that you're like family, and I don't consider it to be sexual or anything."

"Hmm. Well, thanks, I think. If you're going to think of me as family, maybe you should think of me as your lecherous old pervert uncle that always wants you to sit on his lap and wiggle around."

She laughed again, and slapped my arm. "You're so bad! Pull that stool over here and get your shirt off and we'll get you fixed up."

I did as instructed, and she laid an old towel over my shoulders to catch the clippings and got started, scissors and comb in hand. I could still clearly see her nipples through the white shirt, and lots of cleavage, but I could handle that. It was kind of nice, every guy should have a barber this hot!

Kori and I had discovered that we talked this way, when she was cutting my hair, really talked. Maybe it was because we didn't have to look each other in the face as she moved around me, or maybe the intimate, quiet setting helped. Whatever it was, we just opened up to each other and nothing was off limits. We never discussed the hows or whys, it just worked that way. Therapeutic, I think, for both of us.

Today she opened, right out of the gate. "I went by to see Kristi today, at Wendy's house. She didn't go into work today."

"Is that why you were so late getting home?"

"Yeah, I actually got done early, but I stayed with Kristi for a couple hours."

I hesitated, then "How's she doing?"

"Terrible, Adam. Awful. How do you think she'd be doing? She's devastated, she hates herself for what she did to you, and she's not too thrilled with you either. She's totally miserable."

"She's mad at me?"

"You said some pretty harsh things, you know, and called her some pretty nasty names."

That was true, I had. I didn't know what to say. "It was anger K. Just stupid anger, I never could have said that stuff otherwise. I didn't want to be the only one in the room that was hurting that bad, so..."

"Call her, Adam. Call her and tell her that you still love her. She needs to hear that."

"K, I don't know. I'm not sure I can say that. For sure not now, maybe never."

She stopped cutting and stood in front of me, raising my chin so she could look me in the eye. "I can see that you're hurting just like she is. You're going to regret this for the rest of your life if you let this happen."

"Oh, Kori..." She gave me a hug then, warm and tender.

"You two need each other, anyone can see that. You're so good together. What about the trip to Lake Powell, maybe you two can make up with a week to relax on the boat!"

I hadn't even thought of that. Crap, that was a problem. "Oh, Kori, I'm sure we'll cancel out. Maybe you and Ron can find someone else to go with you, we'll forfeit our payment."

"No! Come on, there's like 4 or 5 bedrooms on that thing, you won't have to share one! Ron and I don't want to go alone! Oh Adam, please?"

"I'll need some time to think about that, K. I'm not sure being cooped up together on a boat would be wise at this point. We could wind up making you guys miserable, and hating each other."

"Well, OK, but promise you'll think about it. So anyhow, what did you do today?"

I smiled at her and raised my eyebrows. "You know Sue, from down the street? Well, you're not going to believe this ...."

So I told Kori the whole tale, about Sue coming on to me, and what she claimed about her husband's fantasies and desires, and about me backing down. Well, I did omit the part about Sue catching me jerking off; some things are just a little too embarassing to share, and getting caught like that, by anybody, is one of those things.

She asked a few questions as I repeated my experience, and when I was through I said "Can you believe that? That she says her husband wants her to fuck other guys? That's amazing!"

Sue thought about it for a moment. "Maybe not. Think about it, it's just what most guys like, except carried to the extreme. You know how you like it when you walk into a room and everyone looks at Kristi on your arm? How all the guys eyes, and even some of the women's, follow her, and how that makes you feel?"

"Sure, like I've got the hottest babe in the room. It's kind of like bragging or showing off, I guess, but I'm not wanting them to screw her!"

"No, dummy, that's why it's the extreme. Rick thinks his wife is hot, and she's a great lay, she is extra hot when she's having sex, and he wants the other guy to experience that and at the end of the evening he says 'See how hot she is? Now go away, she's mine, and you can't have her, and you were just tonight's stiff dick.' Get it?"

"Not really, no. Maybe he's not real good in the sack, or a tiny cock, or a quick shooter and he wants her to experience good sex with his approval so she doesn't go find it behind his back."

I was thinking about Kristi as I said that, but I was always pretty sure she thoroughly enjoyed sex with me. I know I enjoyed her immensely. "Or maybe he just wants to watch her get laid. I guess if you took the jealousy and feeling threatened out of it that could be pretty amazing." Like most guys, I've always been a little voyeuristic, very visually oriented, so that idea was interesting.

Kori looked at me for a second. "It's kind of like karma or something for you though, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just look at the timing. Yesterday you get blown up, your girl fucking around, and you feel threatened or inadequate. You start questioning yourself, your fragile masculine pride takes a beating..."

I interrupted her. "Oh come on Kori, I wasn't that bad."

"Adam, you're a little better today, sure, but last night you were a train wreck. I mean it! You're hurting today, but last night I was really worried about you. And so today, you have a woman practically throw herself at you and beg you to fuck her! See what I mean? Karma."

She had a point. I had been flattered that Sue had wanted me to be the one, it was an ego boost after yesterday. But that raised another question.

"Why do you suppose she chose me? I don't really know her that well, just to say hi or wave, or talk about the weather."

"Well if Rick is encouraging her to do this, like she says, he probably imagines her picking up guys in bars or on the internet or something, but they've been married, what, 10 - 11 years, maybe 12? She won't be comfortable with that. So he finally convinces her that he's serious, she starts to get a little turned on by the idea."

Kori was right about that. Sue had definitely been turned on and ready. "And then she starts to think about you, the neighbor, you're less scary, and you're tall, and handsome in a sort of worn out, weatherbeaten way..."

"You know Kori, you need to work on your compliments. If that was meant to be one, they really kind of suck."

"No, no, I mean you look sort of rugged and outdoorsy, you know, and you have a good job, and you're hung, and you have just that touch of gray here on the sides that make men look so good - which is not fair, by the way - and she thinks hey, if I'm gonna do this, he's gonna be the one."

"So then I was just a target of opportunity, because I was there? And anyhow, she had no way of knowing if I was big or small, she's never seen me naked. Well, 'til now."

"Adam, women know these things. And when you work around here in the yard and all, and wear certain things or stand certain ways, it's not that hard to tell. I'll bet she's had several orgasms fantasizing about you while she was screwing her husband, and then she worked up her nerve and made her move!"

"And I blew it for her."

"Well, maybe not. You let her down pretty gently, from what you said."

"I tried. I didn't want to hurt her." Kori was not aware that Sue had actually won the battle, sucking my cock briefly after turning me on so much and watching me cum.

"And you left the door open to screwing her sometime in the future. She'll be fantasizing about you even more thinking about that, and having seen and touched you."

"Maybe." I laughed. "She sure was wet and horny! Her damn clit was as big as the end of my thumb, like that!" I held up my right hand, thumb tip sticking out an inch. I had liked that, it had looked very suckable.

"Well just bear in mind if you ever do this that she doesn't love you, or want to run off with you. She loves Rick and the girls, and you're just a decent guy attached to a big stiff dick that she wants to have some fun with. With her husband's permission. And if a girl can't have fun with a big stiff dick, what's the point?"

She finished speaking just as Ron walked into the room. We hadn't even heard him get home. "Hmmm, I walk in and find my half-naked wife talking to some half-naked guy about big stiff dicks while she caresses his neck. What am I supposed to think about this?"

Kori kissed him, smiling. "I'm not caressing his neck, I'm shaving his neck. And I'm going to shave his balls next, so you got here just in time."

I feigned horror, quickly crossing my legs. "Woman, you are not getting near my balls with that sharp implement. I sing bass, and I intend to keep it that way. I don't know the soprano parts."

Ron stripped as we stood there kidding around, pulling on his swim trunks. "I'm gonna go take a dip, y'all come join me when you're done."

Kori stopped him. "Honey, before you go in the pool, fix us up a pitcher of something."

"Sure. What's everyone want? Daiquaris, margaritas?" The margaritas won the vote, 3 - 0, and Ron went to mix it up. A swim did sound like fun.

Kori folded up the towel to catch the hair she'd cut off, drying my neck and brushing me off a little with it. "There. You're beautiful again."

"Thanks, what do I owe you?"

"Just give me a kiss and we'll call it even."

"You've got it! Sounds like a win-win for me."

She pressed herself to me, giving me a long deep kiss, with some tongue.

"Wow K! What was that about?"

"Oh, I don't know Adam. You're just... I mean you just are so sweet sometimes, treating Sue so nice, and I always feel so close to you when we talk like this, just the two of us. There is one other thing you could do for me though."

I looked at her, waiting.

"You could let me call Kristi and have her join us by the pool. Better yet, you could call her."

I thought about that for a while, long enough that Kori prompted me "Well?"

"Oh, I don't know Kori. That could be a real disaster. You need to back off a little hon', and give us some space." I really did want to see Kristi. Despite my hurt and confusion I missed her terribly. After only one day.

Kori persisted. "Please? She's very lonely you know. You have us, but who does she have?"

I relented. "Oh, OK. If it gets too tough, I'll go home and let her stay. It wasn't fair of me to tell her to stay away from you guys. But you call her, I'm not ready for that."

She headed for the phone, and I wandered out to join Ron. I figured I should get a few margaritas in me to dull the pain before Kristi got there. Fortunately, I'm a very mellow drunk on those extremely rare occasions that I overdo it.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers