Adam's Journey Pt. 17

Story Info
Adam's story continues.
4.8k words
4.34
23.7k
6
0

Part 17 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

"What about you? What will you do if he does divorce you?"

She looked at me as though surprised at the change of direction.

"Oh, I'll be alright, I suppose. I signed a pre-nup, you know."

I should have known that, she was his third wife and he is obviously no fool regarding his money. "Oh, that's probably too bad, huh?"

"No, not really. He took pretty good care of me, he has to pay for me to go back to college and finish my education, and I get a generous lump sum plus a monthly stipend until I marry again or earn over a certain income. He's not stingy with his money, just with his love and emotions, and his time."

I could tell by the way she said it that she didn't care about all that, she just wanted him to love her, and cherish her, and make her a part of his life, and it hurt her that he hadn't.

I had my arm around her, and I hugged her close."Well, listen to us. I guess we're just a couple of fools in love. Too bad it's not with each other."

She reached up and kissed me, very lightly, letting her lips linger on mine as she moved, brushing our lips together, the tips of our tongues touching, tasting.

"It is too bad Adam. You're a special guy. I hope Kristi knows how lucky she is to have you." She was the second person to say that to me. I hoped so too, but was less sure.

"You too Rain. You'd be easy to love."

I saw tears start to well up, which had not been my intent. I broke the mood.

"You know what we should do? Let's exchange cell phone numbers! Who knows, we may want to keep up with what happens - I sure want to know how you and Morgan work out. We could both find ourselves single someday you know."

She liked that idea, and cheered up immensely. We grabbed our phones and exchanged numbers. I just put her in as 'Rain', but she wanted to hide my name in case Morgan used her phone.

"What should I use? Mr Big? nah, that's a cliche'. How about Ed, like Mr. Ed?"

I shook my head. "No, not that. ED is erectile dysfunction, I don't want that nickname!" She laughed at my dumb joke, another good quality in a woman. "Use Mule, just m-u-l-e. That was my nickname in high school and college."

I'd never volunteered that information before, I don't know why I did to her.

"I bet I know exactly how you got that name." She laughed. "It seems pretty appropriate to me!" She finished making the entry.

"There! Now I have a number stored that I can call when I need somebody to talk to, or when I just need a good fucking with a big ol' mule cock!" She blushed as she said it, and we both laughed.

"Thank you again Adam, for being so good and making sure that you took care of me too. I loved feeling your big cock way up inside of me, and for so long! I came so good."

"I told you Rain, I loved it! You were amazing, so tight, and I still don't know how you got me all the way in you, but I really enjoyed you so much! Please don't thank me, we both came out very well on that exchange, I think."

We kissed again, more deeply this time, and our tongues pushed and battled. She moaned, and I felt myself get hard as I squeezed her breast, pinching her stiff nipple through her dress. She felt my erection against her, and she seized it, squeezing and stroking me through my pants.

Screw them coming home and catching us, I wanted Rain again, right now, I wanted back inside of her, and I knew she wanted it as well!

I stood her up and quickly pulled her thong down to her knees, then lower, unzipping my pants and freeing my cock with my other hand.

I turned her around so that her back was to me, and began to lower her so that I could enter her from behind as she sat on my lap. I knew this would be fast and hard, we were both very aroused, and pressed for time. Sometimes a quickie is perfect. Just as we touched, we heard the rumble of the Shelby coming up the street.

I groaned. "Oh, for god's sake! Not now!"

But it was, and I heard the garage door start to ascend.

We separated, and I heard Rain blow out her breath, as though she'd been holding it. "God! Oh Adam, that was so close!" She pulled up her wet panties as I crammed my hard-on back into my pants.

Anybody looking at us could not mistake what had happened here, or what was just about to. She was flushed and wide eyed, her nipples erect and lips swollen. I'm sure I looked just as flushed, and I had a rather unmistakable bulge in my pants. I'm sure we both looked a little rumpled.

We moved to the kitchen, ostensibly to add ice to our drinks. Plus, I could stand behind the breakfast bar for a few minutes. I could feel the tension of this reunion creeping up my neck, and Rain looked like she was about to bolt.

I touched her. "Hey. Everything will be OK. Relax and go with it, you'll be fine." She smiled gratefully at me.

Easy to give advice, harder to follow it myself. We heard the engine go silent, and the doors slam, and I felt like I was about to throw up.

I was surprised when the front door opened, I had expected them to come in from the garage. Kristi was in the lead, and she stepped in and to the side so that Morgan could enter.

She called out "Hi everyone, sorry we're so late, it was a long ride", then she stopped and looked around, seeing only Rain and I standing in the kitchen. "Where are Kori and Ron?"

I answered. "Oh, we dropped them off at their place; they were, uh, kind of tired."

"But their car is in the driveway..."

"Oh, yeah, they left that for Morgan and Rain to get back to their hotel. Since they're meeting for breakfast they plan to just get it back then."

Morgan looked at me, then at Rain. "So you two have been here, alone together? For the last couple of hours?"

"No, not alone. My dog is here somewhere." I heard Rain laugh softly beside me.

The look on Morgan's face was almost comical. I could plainly see the thoughts that were crossing his mind etched on his face, the possible consequences of leaving his sweet wife with another man while he went on his own pussy hunt.

He had clearly thought that we would be safe with Ron and Kori as chaperones, and now all of the potential ramifications of leaving Rain alone with me were thundering through his head. He gaped at us for a moment, stunned with this development.

I glanced at Kristi. She was just giving me this deep, considering kind of look, a small frown on her face, her eyes narrowed. Her lips were slightly puffy and her hair looked a little wind-blown, and it hit me for the millionth time how gorgeous and sexy she is.

Morgan fell back on what he knew best, bluster and arrogance. "Well Adam, thanks for loaning me your car and your lady, we had a great time!"

"Oh, no problem Morg, we had a pretty great time ourselves." I smiled at Rain as I watched his phony grin fade.

Rain piped up from beside me "We had a wonderful time! I can't remember when I've enjoyed an evening more! Kristi, thank you for entertaining Morgan and showing him around, it gave me a chance to get to know Adam better. You're a very lucky lady, he's such a gentleman."

I thought she was laying it on a little thick, and I looked at her, bemused. I hadn't expected her to take the offensive in her battle with Morgan. She obviously planned to pull no punches, and it felt like she was about an inch shy of rubbing her cum-filled pussy in his face. I'd pay money to see that!

There was a lot of tension in the room, most of it emanating from Morgan, although I felt a little tight myself. Rain was bubbling and enthusiastic, aggressive even, and Kristi just seemed to be a little puzzled, or maybe it was amused, I don't know. I think she had a pretty good idea of what had happened here - as I've mentioned, she is very observant, and nobody's fool - but she wasn't sure how she should take it.

They continued to come toward us, Kristi entering the kitchen as Morgan stopped in the opening between kitchen and living room. I reverted to host mode, and offered drinks.

Morgan asked about a brandy, which I had, and Kristi requested a Bailey's, which I knew she liked over ice. I prepared them as we continued to maneuver. Rain and I stuck with our Cokes.

Morgan accepted his drink, then spoke up. "You didn't tell me that Kristi was such an excellent driver. She went up that mountain like a bat out of hell, but never missed a beat. Nearly scared the shit out of me a couple of times."

Kristi smiled at him and raised her eyebrows. "That's 'cause you're a wimp. I told you I knew what I was doing, but you didn't believe me until I showed you."

He tried again. "Adam, are you sure you won't sell me that car? It's a great ride, and now it's got some other fun memories for me too."

What an asshole! Was he going to try to rub my nose in the fact that he had probably fucked Kristi in my Shelby?

Before I could respond, Kristi spoke up. "Well, fun for one of us anyway. I swear Morgan, the only thing faster than that car was you!"

I heard Rain choke on her drink, and Morgan turned bright red. I had known that if he disappointed Kristi she would let him know about it, but I hadn't expected her to do it in front of his wife and me.

She continued: "Really, you need to learn a little self-control, you're a grown man, not a 14 year old for Pete's sake. Aren't you embarassed when you fail like that? I mean, premature is one thing, but you're ridiculous."

I heard Rain beside me, whispering very softly "Yes! Tell him how weak he is."

I realized that part of the reason Kristi had suddenly gone on the attack was that she had seen that he meant to try to humiliate me, and she was having none of it. I didn't need her to fight my battles, but I knew enough to not get in her way.

Morgan was red faced and sputtering. "I don't want to talk about it! Why are you doing this? I can't help it, it's not my fault! Please, can we not discuss this?"

Kristi did not relent. "It is your fault Morgan, and you'd better learn to talk about it." She turned to face Rain. "Is he always this way?"

Rain did not respond at once, but Kristi persisted. "You know he was planning to try to fuck me, right?"

Rain nodded her head. "Yes, I knew. He does that."

Kristi laughed derisively. 'Well, he tries, but since he can barely get his cock out of his pants before he cums I can't imagine why he bothers! Is he that bad with you, too?"

Rain sighed. "Yeah, he's pretty bad. Wow, Adam said you were blunt and honest, and he was sure right about that!"

The two girl appraised each other for several seconds, and I think both liked what they saw. Kristi shook her head and looked back at Morgan, who was cringing, face deathly pale, in the doorway. "How do you stand it Rain? You must be so frustrated with that. Don't you just need to get laid once in awhile, by a real man?"

It looked like the two women were just going to stand here and discuss his inadequacy, right in front of him, and me. If he was a more likable guy I would have felt bad for him, or even stepped in and tried to stop it, but he's such an ass! I was just glad I was not the one they were tearing down, and I tried to sink into the wall. I knew women could tear men apart when they got together, but had never had the chance to witness it, and kind of wished I wasn't now.

Rain answered "He's not a very good lover. Bad really, I almost never cum with him, but I've gotten used to it. I do myself, sometimes, it's the only way."

Morgan looked at the floor, shamed and beaten.

Kristi walked over to him. "See Morgan? It's not just me. You need to face up to this and do better, no woman is ever going to be happy with a guy that shoots his load the second you touch his cock. What ever made you think you were such a ladies man? Don't you get embarassed when this happens every time you're with somebody?"

He mumbled "I can't help it."

"You have to. Only you can change things. There are ways, right Adam?"

I nodded. I really didn't want to be part of this discussion. Here they are, beating up on Morgan, but at the same time Kristi is telling us all that she cheats on me, that she wanted to fuck him, if he'd only been able. We all knew that of course, but she was saying as much out loud, which totally changed the dynamic. I should have felt humiliated as well, but for some reason I didn't. Probably because compared to Morgan, I came off looking pretty good!

Rain joined in. "She's right honey, you could do other stuff, use your hands or your mouth you know. I could show you."

He sank down to the floor, his back against the wall and his head in his hands. He was mumbling, near tears. "I'm sorry, I should have known. Please forgive me, I'll try to be better, you never said anything, I'm so sorry."

Rain walked over to him, and, bending down, put her hand on his shoulder. "Come on, we should go and leave these two alone. We can talk more later, but we can start teaching you tonight. I have something very special for you to start with, you'll see. I think you're going to like it."

He looked up at her, defeat, hope, and suspicion all mingling on his face. Kristi looked at her, then at me. She knew, I could tell. I shrugged my shoulders at her.

Rain ushered Morgan to the door, him dejected and silent, then she turned and came back to me. She pulled my face down to hers and gave me a long, lingering kiss, right in front of Kristi and her husband. "Thank you again for tonight Adam, I had an incredible time. It was amazing!"

She turned then and went to Kristi, and I thought how beautiful they were together, Kristi, tall and sleek, towering several inches over the tiny Rain but both of them looking hot and sexy.

"Thank you too Kristi, for letting me get to know Adam tonight, and for maybe waking up Morgan. And me. Maybe we can work things out, but he needed to hear from someone like you." She extended her hand to Kristi.

Kristi looked down at her hand, then back into her eyes. "You kissed Adam to thank him."

Rain slowly lowered her hand and raised her face, and Kristi took her face in her hands and kissed her, softly at first, then crushing their lips together with more desire and urgency. I could tell their tongues were probing, their bodies melted to each other and hands tangling in each other's hair.

I was holding my breath, and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I've never been a fan of lesbian porn, but this was so damn hot, and it was real, right in front of me, and I knew the feel of both women's lips!

They broke their embrace, both looking a little wild-eyed and shocked at the intensity of what had just happened.

Kristi, very softly, said "Wow!"

Rain gently touched Kristi's face, a strangely intimate gesture, and smiled and turned away, going back to Morgan, and they left, promising to stay in touch.

I turned to Kristi, but was thinking about Rain, and missing her already.

Kristi was just standing and looking at me, not saying anything, a very appraising expression on her face. It unnerved me a little after what she had just done to Morgan. I had a feeling I was next in line.

Even then, quaking slightly inside, I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she was, and despite everything I hoped I hadn't hurt her by my actions. I couldn't stand the silence; I blinked first.

"I just can't get over how great you look tonight, that dress is just amazing on you."

She laughed, a little derisively I thought. "Nice try stud, the old diversion trick. It's not gonna work. So tell me, was she a good fuck?"

My gut clenched, even though I had been pretty sure she knew. At least I knew better than to insult her intelligence by lying to her. "Yes. She was pretty amazing, but we didn't plan it, it just kind of happened. We were just there, talking, then...well, you know."

She just looked at me, an odd, sort of pensive expression on her beautiful face. I felt myself choking up, afraid she would cry, afraid that I had hurt her again. The silence stretched, and again I cracked.

"How did you know?"

This time when she laughed there was actual humor in it. "Jesus Adam, neither you or her had better plan to make a living playing poker! I knew the second I walked in here, it was written all over your face. And if I had any doubt, it was gone when I got close to her. You must have cum all over her, I could smell you on her from 3 feet away." She stopped for a second, looking down, then spoke softly.

"It smelled good though. You and she have good body chemistry together. Her scent, your scent, it made me horny. Well, hornier."

That freaked me out a little, I think. I had no response, so I left it.

"Are you angry with me?"

She looked into my eyes. "Do I have any right to be?"

"Yes. Of course you do. I'm your fiance', we're supposed to be able to trust each other, then I go do the very thing that I was so angry with you for! It wasn't a revenge fuck, if that's what you're thinking, it just happened. I liked her, she liked me, we had cheating lovers in common and got to talking, and, well, it happened."

"So that was part of it, me taking off with Morgan?"

"Maybe, a small part. The biggest thing was being alone together. I think it would have happened regardless. So you're not mad?"

She coughed out a brief, and again humorless laugh. "Oh, Adam, I never said that! I'm maybe equal parts mad, hurt, surprised - I honestly don't know what I feel, it's just all jumbled inside and gnawing at me. Something just sticks in my mind, why this is so much worse than what I did, but I can't express it. Let me think and tell you later."

I was relieved in a way. She hadn't gone after me. Yet.

She walked back into the kitchen, saying "I almost forgot. I need to do something."

She took the roll of paper towels from the cabinet and tore off a couple, wetting them at the sink, then headed for the garage carrying the roll. I trailed along behind, gradually starting to wonder what she had done to my car.

She walked to the passenger side and opened the door, taking a dry paper towel and reaching inside. As she bent and reached I was treated to a nice rear view of her ass and of her smooth pussy beneath her short dress, framed between her strong thighs. Her pussy looked swollen with arousal, and moist. I wanted to touch her, but instead looked into the car to see what she was doing.

What she was doing was wiping what could only be cum splatter off the dashboard and front edge of the passenger seat, and I could see several more pearly white streaks on the floormat between the two, gradually drying and crusting at the edges.

Kristi was doing her best to clean up, but I knew it would take more than a couple of paper towels. I grabbed the car cleaning and preservation supplies that I keep together in a crate in the garage, and gave her what she would need to complete the job.

"I can't believe this! You let that sucker cum all over my car, what were you thinking?"

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me. "Listen to yourself Adam! You're all upset because we got a little cum on your car. Where would you rather he had put it?"

I knew immediately what she meant. It could very well have been inside of her. I felt foolish, but my point was more that he never should have been alone with her and my Shelby in the first place. Nevertheless, after my actions of that evening I couldn't very well raise too much of a fuss about that. I changed tactics.

"So what happened? I mean, how did this happen?"

She had her back to me again as she finished cleaning up his spray, but I could tell by the change in her voice that she knew she had me. "So, you want me to tell you what happened? Everything we did?" Her voice sounded lower, husky and sexy. "You want all the juicy details?"

"No, no, I just want to know how you managed to let him shoot all over the place like this."

She turned and stood, then lowered herself to the edge of the seat she had just cleaned. She moved her long legs apart, intentionally showing me her naked, smooth pussy. I could see that she was very wet, and swollen with arousal, her inner lips puffy and protruding. My mouth flooded with saliva, and I raised my eyes to find her watching my face and smiling. It was difficult to swallow, but I managed.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12