Adam's Journey Pt. 24

Story Info
Adam continues his course.
5.3k words
4.28
20.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I stood and looked at the door as it closed behind her. I could only shake my head and wonder just what I was getting myself into - and with the encouragement of my friends and a push from my fiancee, no less! I might not have gotten involved without their friendly shove, but I had no regrets, not yet anyway.

I headed upstairs to get dressed and ready for my dinner with Ron and Kori as I thought about the recent happenings.

Had I followed my instincts and backed away I would have missed out on a truly incredible bit of oral magic (how to make a 10" cock disappear!), but also on a type of relationship totally foriegn to me only a week ago, and now affecting my life from both directions. That Sue and Rick loved each other was obvious, despite her sexual past and willingness to take on other men now - at his urging.

They both had seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, and, most importantly, to enjoy it together, and that was encouraging to me. Although still, my situation was very different and I had to make up my own mind.

I selected a pair of shorts and a loose fitting golf shirt, remembering to put on underwear this time in hopes of avoiding any embarassing moments with Kori. I slid into my sandals and headed down to light the grill so that it could heat up.

I turned from the grill in time to see my friends walking across the yard, Kori carrying a flat dish and Ronnie with a bottle in each hand. I can't even imagine the number of times in the past 8 years that either Ronnie or I have walked across these yards with a bottle or two in hand; it's a well founded ritual by now, and looks completely natural.

I smiled, just at the pleasure of seeing them I guess, I really do love these folks. Ralph finally noticed and bounded out to meet them. He did the usual wag and slobber thing, and got the desired attention from each of them before trotting back to inform me that company was imminent. Whatever would I do without his help?

As they got closer Kori waved and smiled. "Hey Adam, are we on time?"

"Hi K, Ronnie. Looks to me like you've got the entree' and the booze, guys, so the party doesn't start 'til you get here."

She set the dish, which I could now see contained several well marinated chicken breasts, on the shelf next to the grill and turned to hug me. I gave her a big bearhug and a quick kiss, conscious as always of her soft, warm, and obviously braless tits against me. She has a way of hugging that brings the most flesh into intimate contact, and although you'd think I would be used to it by now, I'm not.

I am each and every time intensely and sometimes embarassingly aware of every soft part of her, and of her hard pubic mound thrust against my thigh, and tonight of her soft and incredibly sexy scent.

I unwrapped her from me before either of us could reach orgasm and turned to take the bottles from Ron. "Damn K, why is it than when you do that I feel like I've just been raped?"

Ron laughed. "Yeah, she gives good hug, doesn't she? That's my little slut. It's kind of embarrassing when she does that to our pastor, though."

Kori laughed too, both at me acting all disconcerted and at Ron's assertion. She slapped him on the arm. "I do not do that to Pastor Tim!"

"Ah but you do babe, I don't think you're even aware of it, but you're all over him like the skin on a banana."

Kori, embarrassed and blushing, put her hand over her mouth in shock. "Really? Oh my god! How come you never told me that? I can't believe I did that, you should have stopped me!"

"I would have hon', but I've been having too much fun watching him turn bright red and wondering just what was going on under his robes. Do you suppose it's a sin for a pastor to spring a hard-on for one of his flock right after he preaches a sermon against lust?"

I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face, and Kori was moaning about having to find a new church to attend. If this was an act on their part it was a damn good one, but now you know another reason why I enjoy these people so much. No matter my troubles, they can always cheer me up.

My only regret was that Kristi had missed this whole scene, I know she would have been rolling on the ground, holding her sides. It just didn't seem complete without her, but it was still damn funny. From Kori's reaction I was pretty sure they were serious. When I caught my breath I took the two bottles from Ron, a great Chardonnay that he knew I liked, and of course his Scotch, this time a dark and rich amber Glenfiddich.

Kori had dropped into a chair and was sitting with her head in her hands muttering "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

I smiled and set the Scotch on the counter, then put my hand on her shoulder. "Relax K, he's a man of God, I'm sure he just looked at it as a heaven-sent gift. How about a glass of wine to ease your sorrows? And by the way, speaking of heaven, what is that perfume you're wearing?"

The distraction worked, at least slightly, and she brightened "Do you like it? It's called Seduction, I thought you'd like it. My sweetie gave it to me." She smiled at Ron.

"Yeah, K, I like it on you, a lot. Very sexy. Don't ever wear it when you give your Pastor one of those hugs though, he'd probably baptize himself right there on the spot!"

That set Ronnie and I to laughing again as she shot out of her seat after me, slapping my arm and back, and then my ass as I dodged away. "Oh Adam, I can't believe you said that! That's terrible, you're going to go to hell!"

Then she was laughing too, her humiliation broken as I uncorked the wine and Ronnie poured himself a couple fingers of Scotch. We settled in comfortably, taking simple pleasure in each other's company, and just talked while the grill warmed up. I quickly got to the subject that was on my mind. "So, Kori, did you get a chance to talk to Kristi today?"

Kori smiled at me. "So she's been on your mind just a little bit, huh Adam? Yeah, I talked to her, we had a nice, long girl-talk."

"So, how's she doing?"

"Oh, you know. Sometimes she seems pretty good, but then all of a sudden she's crying. She's like you, Adam, in limbo, never sure whether she should hold out hope or start mourning for what might have been."

That caught me off guard, and choked me up a little bit. I had felt like she was the one setting the rules, and was firm in her resolve to either have it her way or walk away. The thought that she was hurting and mourning the possible death of what had been a beautiful relationship shook me up. The mental image of her alone and crying was very painful for me; I hated the thought.

I sighed, and heard the quiver in my voice. "Ohhh, damn. Guys, how did it ever get to this? I didn't want this, I just wanted to spend my life with her was all."

Kori started "Well, she made a dumb mistake..." and Ronnie finished for her "Yeah Adam, and you're a stupid ass."

I looked back and forth between the two of them, shaking my head. "Thanks. But I was hoping maybe you were going to tell me something I didn't already know."

Kori came over and leaned against me, putting her arm around me. "Sweetie, she loves you so much! She's dying a little bit inside every time she thinks about losing you, but she knew she needed to be honest with you even if it meant taking that chance."

"I know K, I feel the same. I mean, catching her in the sack was a horrible shock, but I think I could get over that OK, in time, and we would be fine. But she wants to keep on..."

"That's the honesty part Adam. She's been living a lie a little bit, being monogamous with you for all this time, and it got the better of her. The excitement, or thrill, or fun - whatever you want to call it - of having different men is very important to her."

I was looking down at my feet. "Yeah, it must be. Shit K, I just don't know."

Ron jumped in. "Think of it this way; when you and her do the nasty she gets really aroused and wet, right?"

I thought of how slick and hot her pussy would get at even the hint of anything sexual. It was one of the many things that so fascinated me about her. "Oh yes, no question about that."

"Well then, what does it matter how many guys she fucks? As long as she self-lubes up so good they ain't gonna wear it out, am I right?"

Kori looked at him for a few seconds, the completely disgusted look only a wife can give a husband, then turned to me. "Can you tell that I married him because he's such a classy and sensitive kind of guy? Ignore him, please." She turned back to him. "Oink oink, dear."

He laughed. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Come on buddy, buck up a little. Let's get that chicken on the grill, I'm starving, and you need a couple more drinks from what I can see." He grabbed the bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge and filled my glass to the brim.

I told Kori about the food in the house, neglecting to mention that Sue had brought it, and Ron and I moved to the grill. I sipped my wine and began to put the pieces of chicken on the hot grill. I'm not a big white wine fan, but this really was a magnificent Chardonnay, fruity and complex, with a buttery smooth feel on the palate. "Damn Ronnie, this is such a great wine. Thanks for bringing it."

"I knew you liked it. If you really want to ease your pain you should probably switch to Scotch though."

"I probably will. When this is gone. Is this stuff still available, do you think you could get me a case?"

"Mmm, probably. I know someone that knows someone. It's probably gonna run you about seventy or seventy five bucks a bottle. Is that OK?"

I did a quick mental calculation. It would be nothing to him, but a fair bit for me to drop on wine. "Yeah, what the hell. You only live once, right?"

"I'll take care of it." He studied me for several seconds, then said quietly "Why don't you try taking that 'only live once' attitude toward Kristi, my friend?"

"Ronnie...."

"No, no, I mean it. Tell me, is she beautiful and gorgeous and incredible when you're having sex?"

I thought about that, the number of times I had looked into her eyes as they smouldered toward the hot explosion of her orgasm, the way they would close, eyelashes soft on her cheeks as she gritted her teeth, then cried out as her climax raced through her body. About the way she would stare into my face, her lips slightly parted, concentrating on the feeling of my cock pumping out my pent-up flood as she milked me tightly deep inside of her velvet grip.

About the way the smooth muscles in her back would ripple and flex as I took her from behind, her long shiny blond waves thick on her back, her ass warm and firm as she thrust herself backwards onto me crushing against my groin, against my balls as she took me deep and then deeper into her body, hearing myself cry out as I erupted into her, and about the radiant heat and flood of slick fluids and of after-sex scent that would come off her in waves, as we collapsed on each other...

My voice came out as a whisper "Oh, Ronnie, you have no idea."

"But I do Adam, because Kori is the same thing for me! Don't you get it? You love to see whats happening to her, while you're humping, but you can't really enjoy the beauty, or the amazing eroticism of it fully because you're performing too. What if you could sit back and just watch her, see all the little details and subtle nuance that you never noticed before."

I could see what he was driving at, where he was headed, but..."Umm, 'nuance', Ronnie?"

"Give me a break, it's a real word."

"I know that, I'm just surprised that you do."

He flipped me the bird. "You really are an ass sometimes."

I laughed. "Sorry, go on."

"Well, it would just be incredible is all. I mean, wouldn't it? Watching Kristi, who is amazingly and incredibly gorgeous by the way, in case I've never mentioned it, getting her rocks off and you could just relax and enjoy every second of it, then take her home and do it all over again! Damn, I've got a woody just talking about it!"

So did I, but I didn't tell him that. "Yeah, that would be pretty incredible, I'm sure, but what about after? When we have to live with that 500 pound gorilla?"

"It is what you make of it, Adam. You hold her in your arms and count your blessings, if you have even half a brain in your head. I mean, think about her, knowing that she is performing for you, for your enjoyment. You're sitting there watching her, probably with a huge old hard-on sticking out, and she can see that you are incredibly turned on and she did it! Just performing, having fun, getting her cookies, and watching you watch her at the same time. God, that would be so hot!"

Well, he was right on two levels; it would be almost unbearably hot, and it would require me to adjust my attitude to a much more daring and accepting place. And to swallow a good bit of my male pride.

Just then Kori came back out of the house. "Hey Adam you've got the table set in here. I thought we would eat out here on the patio."

I hadn't really thought of that. "Dang, he set the wrong table. I should have told him to set it up out here."

They both looked at me, puzzled, then Kori asked. "He? You have a manservant these days? What's going on Adam, fess up."

So, as we got things together for dinner, I began to tell them about my strange and surreal evening thus far.

"Well, Sue and Rick were good enough to do a little shopping for me, and then bring over a couple things, knowing I was having you guys over for dinner..."

Kori interrupted "Ah, that explains the food in your refrigerator. I thought that looked like a little more trouble than you would go to on your own. Looks great though, should I bring it out and set up out here?"

"Sure. And stop interrupting if you want to hear this. Anyhow, I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard them downstairs, calling me, and I slipped into that white robe. You know, the one that Kristi always wears when we get together with y'all for breakfast?"

And I proceeded to tell them of the events of the evening thus far, leaving out nothing intentionally, although I'm sure I forgot a few details. By the time I had reached the end of my tale, including answering the few questions they each interrupted me with, we had finished eating and were just sitting at the table in the warm evening breeze, enjoying our drinks.

They had both been very intrigued by Rick's behavior, and had questioned me repeatedly about his reactions and about how far either Sue or I had pushed his limits. Ronnie was also interested in hearing more about Sue's oral skills, which I was still amazed by myself.

Kori took a different approach. "You know Adam, for a guy that's so broken up about his lover screwing another man, you sure seem to be doing pretty good for yourself in that regard."

"I know K, I've thought about that, but I'm not going looking for it you know. Besides, I wouldn't have gotten into this situation if Kristi and I weren't apart and everybody I know wasn't advising me to loosen up and try to enjoy things more and be more, um, adventurous."

I thought about the events of the past few days. I had had sex with more different women in a shorter time frame than ever before in my life, and all this after my world had just collapsed around me in flames. It was very odd how things were working out, but none of it - none of it!- could make up for not having Kristi in my life. Rain had been incredible, I would never forget her soft tenderness and vulnerability and the contrast of that persona to the animal she turned into during sex. I knew I would always have feelings for her, and worry about her, and would always wish her only the best. And of course there was Kristi and the taste when we were together of what we each stood to lose, and now Sue and her kinky husband.

Sue and Rick were different for me than any other sexual encounter I'd ever had though. With them it was just fun and games for me, a light-hearted fun time with a really nice couple, and I had no deep emotional ties to it like the others in my past. I was in their lives to provide adventure, excitement, fun, whatever; to them I was just part of living out their fantasies with a new friend, and for me it was just exciting, arousing, and a chance to color outside the lines for a change. And it felt damn good as well!

"I don't know what more to say Kori. Sue and Rick don't mean anything to me, it's just a mutual feel-good fest, a sex only kind of thing."

She replied "Yeah, and I could make the case that Kristi was doing the same thing. Oh Adam, don't you get it yet? It's just for fun, don't you see? Some people ski, or bike, or bowl, or hunt, or shop or whatever. Kristi likes to fuck."

I could only shake my head at that analogy, a little shocked that she'd made it. Bowling, for Pete's sake! Ron jumped in. "Yeah, and what a great hobby. I'll bet she's really good at it too, and you, with your big cock, you two should share the same hobby."

"Ronnie..."

"No, I mean it. Look at the deal with Sue and Rick, I'll never get an invitation like that. I guess having that big ol' schlong can really open some doors for you, huh?"

I was uncomforatble with this and tried to blow him off. "Well, I haven't trained it to do that, I prefer to use my hands."

I had caught Kori swallowing a mouthful of wine, and she choked as she tried not to laugh, causing wine to come out her nose.

Through her coughing and tears, and Ronnie's and my laughter, she got out "Ohhh, that burns so bad! Don't ever do that again, I hate when you do that!"

I passed her a napkin. She continued to sputter, her eyes still watering from the burn.

"So, anyhow, to make a long story short, I'm going to join them tomorrow night at their place with the intent of, uhh, consummating this deal, as you call it."

We all sat silently for several minutes, each with our own thoughts. There was something I still needed from Kori though. "K, is Kristi ever going to take my calls?"

"She said she would, before you go back to work. When do you leave to head back?"

"Supposed to be four days from now, but I'm going back in three to make up some of the work lost when we had to shut down. Plus I'm only going to be there for six days before I leave to meet you guys at the lake, so..."

"I'll tell her. You should plan on calling her, what, maybe day after tomorrow?"

"I don't want to wait that long."

"Adam.."

"Really Kori. Will she see me?"

"She says no, not 'til after you get back."

"Did you try again to talk her into coming to Lake Powell with us?"

"Yup. No dice. She's booked herself for work, covering for one of her partners that will be out of town, so now she has commitments."

"Damn, K! I don't know guys, maybe I should still cancel."

They both jumped on me, Ronnie first. "No way buddy, you promised. No backing out of commitments. Bring a girl or something if you want, a week of drunken, mindless debauchery would be good for you, but be there either way." Kori put her hand on my arm. "Yeah Adam, come on! It wouldn't be the same without you, you don't think I want to spend all that time just playing first mate to Captain Ron, do you?"

"Okay, okay, I'll come. Are you sure you still want to pick me up at Bullfrog? That's a pretty long chug up the lake, I could drive to Wahweap if you want me to." Bullfrog Marina was probably close to 100 miles up the lake from where they were renting the houseboat.

Ron spoke up again. "Sure, no problem. I like sailing the Titanic around the lake, and it cuts hours off your drive time."

He was right about that, although I wished he'd chosen a different ship's name, and the rental would obviously have no sails. To drive to Wahweap would be well over a hundred additional miles, and would take over two hours.

We got off into talking about our plans until it was very late, then they helped me clean up and headed home, all of us with the pleasant buzz created by alcohol and good friends. I felt guilty, for the thousandth time, that Kristi was alone and missing this. I also wondered, for the thousandth time, if she was really alone. I do remember Kori giving me another of her completely uninhibited hugs and a long, deep kiss, which is not a bad way to end an evening if you can't get laid.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12