Adam's Journey Pt. 39

Story Info
Adam and his old friends start something new.
8k words
4.41
20.4k
4
0

Part 39 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Noticing that he was ogling her, I leaned behind Kori and whispered to her.

"I think you're giving them a good flash."

She didn't seem the least surprised, muttering "Yup!", and spreading her feet a little farther apart. I should have known! Far be it from Kori, apparently, to deny anyone that wants to look at her body, and she was probably getting off on it, her pussy getting all slippery wet just from being looked at!

Doug seemed to realize he'd been busted, or perhaps just that he had been staring for too long, and he looked away. "Uh, well good then, we'll look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow. And it was Kori, Ron, and Adam, right?"

K answered him. "You got it! We'll plan on tomorrow, sounds like a good time!"

Doug released the rail and pushed away from our boat. "Well, Steve and I will be looking forward to seeing more of you, Kori. We'll let our wives worry about making the guys feel welcome."

Kori smiled teasingly down at him. "Thanks Doug, but there's really not much more of me for you to see!"

He had the decency to blush and give a sheepish laugh, knowing he'd been thoroughly busted. They started up the boat and turned away, but not before we all noticed that the bulge in his tight suit had taken on a decidedly more upward angle, the head of his growing cock pushing at the low waistband as if trying to escape. Kori let out a low chuckle, clearly pleased at what she had wrought.

They circled out away from our boat, then turned back in and did a fast pass right alongside us as both of the women pulled up their bikini tops and flashed us their ample boobs! Pam seemed to have an especially nice rack, her nipples dark and erect. We laughed and clapped, jeering at them, as Kori whipped open her towel and flashed them right back, and they circled farther out, one more time and came back by, one of the ladies taking over for Steve at the wheel, and this time the two guys dropped their suits and mooned us, Doug pulling his Speedo down far enough that his heavy hanging nutsack was also clearly exposed, suspended between his thighs.

Kori bent over, legs apart, and showed them her derriere, and, undoubtedly, much more. Ronnie and I scrambled to moon them back, but they were quickly past us and speeding up the lake, all of us laughing and waving to each other. It looked like this could shape up to be a fun party indeed, if there were more people like this there!

We walked back to the helm, Ronnie climbing into the pilot's seat and starting the engine, and we slowly began to gather speed, getting turned so that we were again heading for the anatomically shaped landmark he had pointed out. Kori stopped behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing him on the side of his neck.

"Well, that was fun! You just never know who you're going to meet or what opportunities are going to come your way out here."

Ronnie chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Yeah, and you're such a horny slut you can never resist a chance to show off your hot little body either, can you?"

She smacked him on the shoulder, laughing. "Hey, if I hadn't started it you guys probably wouldn't have gotten to see those tits, and you've got to admit you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

I agreed that I had, Ronnie grudgingly went along, but seemed more interested in the enjoyment his wife had received from eyeballing Doug's clearly displayed package. "Sure baby, we enjoyed the boob flash, but don't pretend you didn't find a little eye candy there yourself!"

She fessed up. "Hey, I'm not denying it! That Doug looked pretty well equipped, nice hefty package. Makes me wonder what Steve was hiding in his trunks!"

I laughed at them. "You two are unbelievable! Here you just got done with each other, both of you just got your rocks off, and you're all over these total strangers like you haven't had sex in months! Amazing!"

Ronnie looked at me. "Hey dude, just remember that what happens at Lake Powell stays at Lake Powell, OK?"

"Funny, I'd always heard that was Vegas."

Kori hugged me from behind, once again naked, her warm breasts pressed to my back. I was pretty sure I could feel her hard nipples. "That rule applies to any place we vacation Adam. When I'm on vacation I have lots of free time to relax and think about sex, and when I do that I end up wanting sex. Lots and lots of sex."

Her hand moved down to dip into the waistband of my trunks, but I grabbed her arm and stopped her. I couldn't believe that she had been about to grope me right in front of her husband! I was starting to feel like maybe I was in way over my head here. I felt her rub her slippery nipples across my back, remembering that she had both lotion and cum on them as she released me and stepped away.

"Well, whoever is going to drive stay here and whoever is not please come down and help me get some supper started."

Ron volunteered to stay at the helm, and the naked nymphette that physically resembled my friend Kori took my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. She looked back at Ron. "This will take about thirty five or forty minutes dear. Will we be at our stopping spot by then?"

He glanced at her. "Oh, no way! It's further than it looks, we've got a good couple of hours, easy. Just bring the plates up and we can eat up here while we go, if that's OK with you two. I don't feel like using the indoor controls, and we should try to keep moving."

We agreed, and went down to the galley kitchen. Kori gave me some ground beef, telling me to brown it on the stove, and as I started that she began to pull salad stuff and some other things out of the refrigerator. Focused on my task, I didn't realize she had come up behind me until I felt her cold hand slither up the leg of my shorts and grab my balls! Startled, I jumped, and swore.

"Kori, fuck, your hands are cold!" I couldn't seem to get disentangled, and she began to squeeze and massage my balls.

"They're not that cold Adam, your balls are just hot. And a little sweaty, if you don't mind me saying so. Feels kinda sexy!"

Her hand moved to my rapidly thickening cock, tugging downwards along it's length, stroking me. It felt good, damn good, and I let her go on for longer than I should have.

Continuing to stir and turn the hot beef, I begged her to let go. "C'mon K, please stop! You're killing me here, you know that, right?"

She continued to masturbate my now hard cock. "God, you're so thick! You know I'm going to need that inside of me before this trip is over don't you?"

"K, that can't happen! Not with Ronnie, and Kristi - think about them. We can't do that."

Her hand still wrapped around my cock, she paused. "You know that nobody, not Ronnie, not Kristi, and certainly not me, expected you to come on this trip and be some kind of monk or something. Did you take some stupid vow of celibacy, or are you just the most stubborn, prudish damn man on earth? I can tell pretty easily that you're not a eunuch, so try to get in the swing of things, would you!"

She released my throbbingly erect cock, now trying valiantly to poke out the leg opening of my shorts, and stepped away. She reached for the lettuce, and I stopped her. "Kori, wash your hands before you handle the food."

She laughed. "Jesus Adam! Why, is your cock dirty?"

"No, but you said yourself my balls were sweaty. It's just the principle of the thing, you're supposed to wash your hands when you handle food."

Still laughing, she stepped to the sink and began to lather up her hands. "You're too much Adam, just too much, but I will break you. I will have you before I'm done, you can put money on that!"

Looking at her shining hair, lean, naked back and round, beautiful tush, I was afraid she might be right.

Kori dried her hands and began to break up the lettuce into a large bowl, adding some olives, tomato wedges, sliced peppers, and onion, then set it aside and took the browned meat from me, adding tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and a little extra oregano and a few secret ingredients that I had seen her use before. About that point I figured out she was making her incredibly good spaghetti sauce.

Somehow, the fact that she was cooking right in front of me, stark naked, and we were making routine small talk as she did so, was driving me completely insane with lust. To say that I wanted her would be badly understating what I was feeling, and my erection refused to die.

She covered the sauce, setting it to simmer, and grabbed up the salad, utensils, and a bottle of Italian dressing.

"Adam, grab some plates, and I think Ronnie has a couple bottles of Chianti stashed around here somewhere - bring one and come up top and we'll have our salads with Ron while the sauce simmers. It won't take me long to cook the pasta."

I grabbed plates and did a rapid search for the wine, wanting desperately and for purely selfish reasons to follow closely behind Kori going back up the steps. My face at the level of her bare ass just seemed like a really good idea! Unfortunately, by the time I located the Chianti, glasses, and the corkscrew she was stepping onto the upper deck, so I completely missed that opportunity.

We pulled a couple of chairs and a small table over near the helm so that we could sit with Ron, and enjoyed the salad and the wine, although Ron made it a point to drink sparingly. Kori mostly behaved herself, although with her sitting opposite me and apparently completely oblivious to her nudity, she made no effort to sit in a more modest pose and was, more often than not, fully on display. She looked soft, open,and wet, and I found it incredibly distracting, but not the least bit unappetizing. Quite the opposite.

She left at one point to go down and start the pasta boiling, and I intended to ask Ronnie just how he felt about her behavior, and to try to clarify what was expected of me. I wanted to let them know I was not OK with the way this was headed, and to ask him to get her to back off, just a little.

Before I could get my thoughts organized, Ron took a different tack. "So what about Kristi, Adam? Have you reached any decisions on that score?"

I had to regroup. "Uh, well, I don't know. I mean I've tried coming at it from a dozen different directions and I keep coming back to not being able to imagine a future without her. You know what I mean?"

"I think I do, actually. I love that girl Adam, Kori and I both do, and I know you do. And you know we both love you and just want to see you happy. I kind of figured maybe the four of us would all wind up growing old together." He laughed self-consciously. "Pretty sappy, huh?"

I laughed. "Yeah, pretty sappy, but I appreciate the thought, and I know what you mean. It must be the alcohol - and I feel the same, you know that."

"Seriously Adam, Kori and I have hundreds of acquaintances, maybe a couple dozen good friends, but nobody else like you and Kristi. I mean, you're like the brother I never had, and she's like this perfect angel."

"Uh, Ronnie, you have a brother."

He shook his head. "You couldn't let that go past, could you? OK, then you're like the brother I wish I had, and she's still an angel because she would have shut up and not called me on that. But anyhow, we're like the Four Musketeers, you know?"

I laughed. I could tell Ronnie really meant what he said, and that broaching this subject had been difficult for him. He is rarely sentimental, usually getting by on humor, brash bluster, and typical male banter, and although he and I have a great relationship and share almost everything we are not the mushy, touchy-feely types when we're together.

"Thanks Ron, that means a lot. But Kristi isn't an angel, she's a woman, a beautiful, sexy, incredible, amazing woman, one that's not perfect, and that makes mistakes. Lord knows I've made enough of them, and I'm an ass for being so uptight about it, I guess. It was a huge shock, but I was awfully tough on her."

He chuckled. "Well howdy do! Wake up and smell the coffee! Took you long enough to get your head out of your ass, dude, wasn't it awfully dark in there?!"

I laughed. "Yeah, well. I guess when I get home I can only tell her I'm sorry, and that I'll try. I'm still not sure I can live with what she expects of me, but I can't let her go without trying. I'd always wonder if I did that, it would drive me nuts. I'd never know if I made the right choice."

"And remember you've been, uh, let's see, how would Oprah say it - you've been exploring you sexuality just a wee bit too lately, haven't you?"

I chuckled at that. "Why yes Miss Oprah, it seems that I have. And it's been an adventure, that's for sure."

"Great! I hope you shot video, because I'll pay you for it if you did!"

Kori spoke up from behind us. Neither of us had heard her approach. "Video of what, dear?" She had slipped on one of Ron's old, blue chambray shirts against the cooling breeze, but had left it unbuttoned halfway down and rolled up the sleeves. Why is it that a beautiful woman can take something as mundane as a man's shirt and turn it into an incredibly sexy look, just by being totally naked underneath. Oh. Duh. Question asked and answered!

"Oh, hi honey! I was just saying, Adam has been trying to poke anything female he's come across for the last couple of weeks, and I don't think he brought us any video!"

Kori looked at me reproachfully. "Well, not necessarily anything female. Right Adam?"

I recognized the dig over the fact that I had rebuffed her advances. "K, Ronnie exaggerates! It's just been a little, um, weird for the last few weeks, it seems like everything keeps coming back to sex, which - as you know - has never happened to me like this before."

She cocked her head and looked at me. "It's the whole thing with Kristi, I'll bet. It just made you more aware, cracked your shell a little bit, and you found out that sex is just a most basic human instinct, not something you need to agonize over and battle against. Pretty fun, huh sweetie?"

Ronnie piped up. "Oh, honey, speaking of Kristi, when we get home Adam is going to get back together with her and try to work things out. Isn't that great?"

Kori threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing me. "Oh, that's fantastic! Oh, I'm so happy for you Adam, and for us, that's just the best news ever!"

I wanted to caution her, still not sure myself that it would work out, but I was sure going to try. No reason to burst Kori's bubble just now, she could wait and see with me.

Kori seemed very excited to hear that I intended to try to work through things and stay with Kristi, so much so that her enthusiasm actually surprised me.

"Adam, I'm so glad you're going to give her another chance! You know she never meant to hurt you. I can't wait, you should call her and tell her, right now!"

"K, she was very specific about not wanting to talk to me until this trip was over. She told me to take the time to sort out my feelings, so she probably wouldn't have much faith in anything I told her now, on the very first day."

Ronnie held up his phone. "Besides baby, no signal out here, remember? We're in the middle of a lake in the middle of the desert, not at the mall."

Kori looked like she was pouting at having her plan thwarted, and I had to laugh. "Oh K, you poor thing! I know how much you hate delayed gratification, but it looks like you're out of luck this time. Maybe if we get close to shore you can spot a Pony Express rider and send her a letter."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Spoken by the expert on delayed gratification!" She smiled. "Still, that is great news. I'm just so happy!"

She started to well up, and turned and walked away from us, to stand at the rail, her back to us, looking out over the water and the colorful cliffs rising above it. I think she was trying to get her emotions in check, and I was again amazed at how powerfully my news had affected her. Maybe I realized then just how much she loved Kristi and I.

We rode in silence for a few minutes, just the throb of the engines and the water schussing under the hull. Ron was first to break the silence, extending his arm to indicate the view Kori was looking at.

"I knew this kind of beauty and solitude would help clear your muddled up head. I think you're doing the right thing, if that means anything to you. It is incredibly beautiful here, isn't it? Even more than Lake Mead, I think."

"Thanks Ronnie, you know I do care what you think. And I agree, it's an amazing view. Especially in that direction, with your lovely wife in the foreground."

He looked at her, then smiled at me. "Yeah, I'm a pretty lucky guy, and I know it! She's a special lady, but if I didn't have her in my life, then Kristi is the woman I would have wanted to meet, so you're pretty damn lucky too!

"Yeah, I know that, but it hasn't been easy lately. But we can do this, I'm sure of it. I have to be." I know I sounded a little like I was trying to convince myself, and I guess maybe I was.

We both sat and looked at Kori from the rear. Or, more precisely, at Kori's rear. She had leaned forward, elbows on the railing, and was just looking off into the distance. With her bending forward, her shirt tails had ridden up just enough in the back to expose the lower two or three inches of Kori's round little naked ass, and the shallow, curvy 'Y' formed where her thighs and bottom joined. As we watched, she moved her legs slightly apart, and I could see the silhouette of the narrow cleft between her legs, and I imagined walking up behind her and pressing my hard cock up into her tight heat.

I coughed to hide my thoughts. "Damn! No offense Ronnie, but you're never, ever going to look as good in that shirt as she does - you might as well tell her to keep it."

He smiled and raised his eyebrows at me. "Pretty fucking hot wife, huh? You got wood there, buddy?"

"Fuck, Ron, what kind of a question is that?" I knew he was trying to embarrass me. But this was the new me, right? "Of course I've got wood, I'm not in a coma you know. Don't you?"

"Of course I do! Well, you've got a log and I've got a toothpick, but they're both wood, right?" We should both go and show her how much we've been admiring the view."

I laughed, pulling him out of his seat. "You go show her, she's your horny wife. I'll drive again. I guess I'll be the designated driver for whenever you two want to fuck instead of drink. Not sure if MADD has a policy for that one. I guess it would have to be MAFD instead."

Kori turned around just then. "Oh good Ron, you're up. You can come and help me get the dinner stuff, everything should be ready. Adam, you steer and we'll have dinner up in just a few minutes, OK?"

"Sure, no problem. And Kori, thanks."

She looked at me quizzically "For what?"

I smiled at her. "For that stance you took at the railing. That was both lovely and inspirational, not to mention very sexy."

She giggled and winked at us, glancing down at our crotches. "I was counting on you guys to notice that. Good thing you didn't let me down."

They disappeared down the steps, and I settled in to driving the boat. I found it to be relaxingly mindless duty, and was not sure why Ron seemed to enjoy it so much. Maybe it was the freedom to let his mind wander and just relax, for a change. Whatever, it was easy out on the open lake.

They soon reappeared and we enjoyed a nice dinner together, spaghetti, tasty meat sauce, garlic bread, the remains of our salads, and several glasses of the Chianti, which Ron left mostly to Kori and me. By the time we finished and I started to help Kori clean up, the stairs had become a little difficult for both of us to navigate. I blamed the huge waves, but Ronnie claimed the lake was almost dead calm and suggested it might be the wine. He may have been right - I couldn't actually see the waves, but I could sure feel them under the boat.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers