Adam's Journey Pt. 44

Story Info
Adam takes Kristi to the party. Or vice-versa.
6.9k words
4.33
23.5k
4
0

Part 44 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

As we neared the point of land beyond which lay Smuggler's Cove, I walked aft on the top deck and looked back at the trailing boat. I could see that a couple more people had joined Miguel and Sandra on deck, and I waved at them. As they waved back and Miguel blew a short blast on their horn, I could see that the other man was also dark-skinned and black-haired, but the woman was blonde, almost platinum blonde, and that while her skin appeared well tanned, she was definitely Caucasian and not Hispanic.

Kori walked back and stood beside me, wondering what the tooting horn had been about. I glanced at her and noted that she stood there topless, completely unabashed as she shaded her eyes with one hand and looked back at them.

"Uh, K, aren't you forgetting something?"

She looked down at her bare breasts and smiled. "What's the point? Apparently they've already seen all there is to see." She raised both arms over her head and waved at our new friends, which earned her a considerably more enthusiastic blast on their horn! She laughed, enjoying their response to her exhibitionism, and we turned and went back up to join Ron and Kristi. From that vantage point, all but the top deck and canvas canopy of their boat, which had dropped about fifty yards behind us to avoid our wake, was hidden from view.

Ron was still steering the boat, and Kristi was leaning with her butt against the front railing alongside the instrument panel, facing him. I overheard Ronnie saying something about unfinished business, and surmised that he was talking about their interrupted sex play. Whatever they had been saying to each other, her nipples were completely erect, so I knew it was sex talk of some kind.

Kristi laughed at whatever he had said, then replied "Poor baby! Did we leave you all frustrated and horny? Hey, it's not my fault you let another boat sneak up on us!"

Ron shook his head. "Well, still, I figure you owe me one. Besides, I'm the only one that's left out now, and yes, it did leave me all frustrated and horny. I'm only human, you know!"

Kristi stepped close to him, and bent forward, sliding her hand up the leg of his suit and working it in to where she could grab his cock. I braced myself, both for the strange and unsettling sensation of seeing her do that and in case she made some remark about the smallish size of his equipment. To her credit she didn't, and when I saw her hand moving under his suit, obviously stroking him, it began to turn me on rather than turn my stomach as I had been afraid it would. Nonetheless, I did feel a little fluttery and tense inside. I felt Kori's hand on my back, as though to brace me up or lend me her strength, and while it felt good and I appreciated it, it probably wasn't necessary.

Kristi smiled at him, then gently kissed him. "Wow, that's really a hard one! You're hard as iron Ronnie, has it been like that ever since you were playing with me?"

He nodded. "Yes, of course! That may have been almost as much fun for me as it was for you babe, but it left me with this little problem. Now that you're on it I feel better already!"

Kristi turned and eyed Kori and me for a moment. "Right now I'm busy, but when I'm through here I'm going to need to hear all about how and why Ronnie is the only one left out, as he put it. You guys have been keeping secrets from me, and that just won't do!"

I had been hoping that maybe she had missed his offhand comment, but she hadn't. I should have known she would catch that, but then she needed to be told at some point anyhow and I hadn't found a good lead-in yet, so it was just as well. A smooth segue for that topic would have been difficult at best. Kori quickly reassured her that the two of them would go sit and have a glass of wine and she would be told all about the previous evening's "kinky activities", as Kori put it. Kristi, apparently satisfied, turned her attention back to Ron.

She undid the nylon belt of his suit and, with his help, quickly tugged it down. His small cock was standing at attention, rigid and swollen with blood, and Kristi took it between her thumb and two fingers, laughing softly. "Gosh, look how pretty and perfect it is, and so hard! It's nice to finally see this thing all revved up and ready for action Ronnie, after seeing you all shrunken and shrivelled up so many times!"

He shrugged, raptly looking down at her fingers stroking him. "Well, it's still pretty little, but we can't all be freaks of nature like the Mule here."

Kristi looked up at him. "Ronnie, most guys aren't hung like Adam, he just happens to be near the top of the range. The upper percentile, if you will. That's just luck of the draw, genetics, whatever. The variety is what makes it so much fun, and you're like a wonderful little H.O. scale model, perfect in every way! It's so cute!"

I winced at her use of the word cute, and at her H.O. scale reference, hoping that Ronnie didn't know that H.O. was roughly 1/87th scale, and that less than 2/10 of an inch would equal one foot in true scale. What can I say, I was a model train fan as a kid. If he knew the reference he showed no sign of it, intent on what Kristi was doing to him - and on Kori and I watching them!

Kristi went on. "On the bright side, I bet no woman has ever gagged on your cock, have they?" As soon she said that she leaned forward and took him completely into her mouth, her lips closing around the base of his cock and her cheeks drawing in as she applied suction to him. He gasped at the unexpected sensation and bucked, involuntarily thrusting his hips upwards, but she already had all of him in her mouth so there was nothing to be gained by pushing into her face. She seized his balls in one hand and began to fondle and squeeze them, and I could almost hear my heart pounding over the sound of the boat's motor. I was hard, extremely so, and tense, and I felt a small trickle of nervous perspiration run down my back.

Kori put her lips to my ear. "Are you OK? Should I make them stop?"

I choked out "No, I'm fine. It's just so strange to stand here and watch, so...erotic, I guess. Just seeing them do that, two people I love, it's just... just... I don't know, so wrong but also somehow so right, and...damn, I have no words!"

Kori smiled and slid her hand down the front of my trunks, finding me extremely hard and leaking semen. "Well, one part of you is fully on board for this, I can sure tell that!" She giggled. "Damn, Adam, could you get any harder!"

The Cialis seemed to have taken full effect, and I felt huge and rock hard, my cock straining skyward. I also had the slight headache and stuffy sinus sensation I'd experienced with the earlier dose. Apparently the drug swells certain non-penile tissues as well. I untied my suit, giving her easier access, and she began to slowly stroke me, her fingers wrapped around my hard shaft as far as they could reach, the almost purple head of my cock sliding along her arm in its own lubrication just above my waistband. An obvious wet spot soon formed on the front of my trunks where I had leaked before Kori set me free. Kristi glanced over at us, Ron's cock still in her mouth as she moved her lips over his rigid shaft. She stopped for a moment, releasing him from her vacuuming grip, and turned to us.

"Don't make him cum Kori, I told him he needs to save his energy and, um, vital fluids for tonight, in case this party gets as wild as I expect it to." She looked up at Ron. "And you be sure to warn me before you cum, so that I can be ready, OK?"

He groaned his agreement, and Kristi took him back into her warm, wet mouth. Within thirty seconds he groaned "Oh, god, I'm about to cum!", and Kristi immediately released him from her lips, taking her hand off his taut, swollen scrotum and leaning back, watching his stiff little cock buck and twitch with pre-orgasmic spasms. She had done the same thing to him that she had to me, stopping just a split second short of allowing him to cum!

In his case I wasn't sure she had stopped in time, and we watched one small gush of white semen escape the tip of his spasming cock and began to run down his stiff shaft. Ron cried out. "Ohhh fuck, don't stop! Kristi, for god's sake!"

She just laughed, waiting momentarily for his tipping point to pass before leaning in and licking the small spill of semen from his cock, taking him into her mouth momentarily to be sure she didn't miss any. He groaned and swore, looking at her, unbelieving. "You're not going to just leave me hanging, are you?"

She laughed. "You're not hanging Ronnie, you're sticking straight up!"

"You know what I mean."

"You and Adam need to save yourselves for later Ronnie, you guys have limited resources. You don't want to be embarrassed by runnning out of steam at the wrong moment if things get exciting, do you?"

He stared at her. "You know, in all this time I had no idea what an evil little bitch you are!" He laughed. "I can see that life around you is going to be different from now on, isn't it? I'm beginning to question my judgement in flying you down here!"

She laughed too, and leaned in and kissed him, full on the lips. As they held the kiss, I realized they were tongue wrestling, him tasting his own cum in her mouth. When they broke, she said "You have no idea, my friend! But trust me, you'll both thank me for this later, you'll see. I think you'll find it was well worth the trouble to have me come down."

She turned to Kori and me. "And if you'll let go of his "freak" cock, as your husband put it, I'll take charge of him and make sure he doesn't misbehave. Hey, is that boats I see ahead?"

It was. We had rounded the spur of land while we were distracted, and ahead, probably still well over a half mile off, was a small cluster of boats. As we turned slightly and headed directly for them, Ron began to talk about Sandra, on the boat behind us, remarking on how pretty and sexy she was. It had slipped my mind how strongly attracted he was to small, dark-skinned women, whether Asian, Latina, Indian - whatever, as long as they were pretty, very petite, and had long, glistening black hair Ronnie was very much into them - and Sandra was a knockout. I was fully aware of his fetish for the dusky beauties, we all were, but I had not put it together yet as it pertained to our new friends.

Kori just listened to him wax eloquent about the beautiful Sandra, smiling indulgently as he talked, knowing full well that he would likely be trying his damnedest to get into her pants. Well, OK, she didn't have on pants, but it's just an expression. I sincerely hoped that Miguel was understanding; I was neither trained nor qualified to stop a homicide should it turn out that Miguel was the jealous type.

As I pondered that thought, Kristi put her arm around me and we kissed, long and deep, tongues probing. It wasn't until we broke apart that I remembered that she had cleaned up Ronnie's spilled cum with that same tongue only moments before, and she saw the realization in my eyes. She gave me a devilish smile and raised one eyebrow, teasing me, then laid her head on my chest and hugged me, and somehow it was all good.

As we chugged across toward the small floating island of boats already anchored in place, Kristi stepped away and turned her back to Ron, looking at Kori and I, and asked point blank about our activities of the previous evening. Apparently she didn't want to wait until her and Kori could share it over a glass of wine after all!

"So, am I to understand that in the short time you've been here together you've managed to gain a little, mmm, carnal knowledge of each other?"

I envied Ron, for now left out of her little interrogation, but assumed his name would come up, given what had transpired. I squirmed a little under Kristi's level stare, but Kori laughed as she put her hand on Kristi's arm.

"Oh, more than a little sweetie! Good lord, I don't know how you take that thing, I felt like it was about to split me! I mean, I liked the feeling of being stretched, especially after the first few seconds, but I think it almost bruised my spleen! Really, it's fun to look at and fun to fondle and suck on, but it's maybe just a little too much of a good thing!"

Kristi laughed, and I gasped a little, suddenly realizing I'd been holding my breath, waiting to see how she'd react. I had taken part in the fun with Ron and Kori, knowing full well that there could well be consequences, but trusting them to not lead me anywhere that would damage my healing but still-fragile relationship with Kristi.

Still smiling, Kristi raised her leg and slid her foot up my thigh and into my shorts, finding my half-hard cock with her toes and rubbing, none too gently. I instantly hardened.

"Yeah, the first time I saw it I was a little surprised and nervous too, but it turned out to be just right. So you didn't like my big man-toy?"

Kori grinned and shook her head. "Oh, I never said that! We just had to be a little careful was all. We need a chance to get to know each other better, as you said, in a carnal way. To learn how to move together and figure out what works best. It was kind of fun having both guys there to serve me, such a contrast, kind of the long and short of it. You know, big versus little, short vs. long, huge vs. tiny, thick vs....."

Ronnie interrupted. "Hey! Hello, I'm right here for Pete's sake - I can hear you! Jeez!"

Now it was Kristi's turn to laugh, although she tried to stifle it with her hand over her mouth. She put her hand on his shoulder and bent down, kissing his cheek. "Poor Ronnie! Are you just now finding out that your cock is a little on the small side?" He turned, and their lips met, lingering momentarily before she went on. "Not to worry, it's a very handsome little fellow Ronnie, and so very hard! You definitely left me wanting more."

He shrugged. "Sorry gorgeous, that's all I've got!"

She straightened, laughing, and slapped him on the shoulder. "Not what I meant, and you know it! This whole thing, playing with Ronnie's mighty weapon, knowing you three were having fun together, it's left me really horny just thinking about it!"

I shook my head. "Imagine that, you being really horny! What an odd turn of events!"

Kori and Ron both laughed, and Kristi wheeled on me, grabbing me and pinching my right nipple. "What did I just hear? Sarcasm from the man-slut? I'm horny from behaving myself, while you've been out sticking it in anything wet and willing, and you're making fun? Take it back!" She twisted, hard. "Take it back, or I'm keeping this!"

"Ow! Ow, I take it back, I take it back!" Laughing, wincing, trying to pull away without losing my nipple, I wrapped my arms around her and crushed her to me, covering her mouth with my own. Feeling her hard nipples against my chest, I slid my hand down to her firm, round ass and pushed her to me, grinding our pelvises (pelvi?) together. I felt her heat and her hard mound against my swollen cock, and as her hips pumped into me and I sensed her powerful desire, her overwhelming need, my own flared to meet it. I thrust my hand down inside the back of her small bikini, curling them under to find her baby-smooth sex hot and dripping wet, the aroused, engorged tissues slippery, parting as I found her opening and pushed two fingers into her.

She groaned loudly and pushed back into my hand, forcing my fingers more deeply into her, both of us intent on each other and oblivious to Ron and Kori watching, open-mouthed. I was going to take her, penetrate her, ravage her, right there on the spot, needing to bury myself inside of her as much as she needed me to do so, and beyond caring if they saw. Her fingers fumbled at the front of my suit, trying to pull the drawstring before realizing it was already untied following Kori's exploration, and as she thrust her hands inside, forcing my suit lower on the sides, it vaguely registered with us that Ronnie was saying something.

"Hey! Hey you two, much as I hate to spoil this, there's a boat coming out to meet us. Damn their bad timing, anyhow! Why don't you go take this down to your room and, uh, carry on? We can handle this."

Kristi and I broke, and hearing her take a long, ragged breath sent a thrill through me. I knew she was truly and deeply aroused, incredibly so, and took her hand to pull her below. She took a couple of steps, then stopped.

"No. No, we'll wait with you." She ran her knuckles across my swollen ridge. "Sorry baby, that will just have to wait 'til later, OK? At least now I'm not the only terminally horny one!"

I heard Kori let out a breath that was every bit as shaky as Kristi's had been, and glanced at her to find her face, neck, and chest flushed with arousal, her nipples twin pink peaks on her full breasts. "Whew! You sure got that right, I think I soaked right through my bikini crotch! I'll need a fresh suit to meet company."

Ron looked at her and chuckled. "You did babe, you've got a big wet spot there. That's my juicy girl! No time though, you'll have to make do."

The "boat" turned out to be a Waverunner, and it quickly closed the distance between us, slowing to match our speed and pulling alongside. I stepped to the rail and watched as he tied up to us and cut his motor, and the girls again donned their tops and made themselves arguably more presentable.

To me they both appeared visibly and obviously sexually aroused, nipples plainly erect and faces flushed, and of course there was the little matter of Kori's wet spot, quite visible if she stood the wrong way. More though, it was that certain heat in their eyes, a look that men unfailingly see, absorb, and respond to, and their lips, which were full and flushed with blood Also, they both kept licking them, an unconscious sign of arousal and attraction if you believe the experts. In this instance I knew it to be true.

Our visitor turned out to be none other than Doug, the Speedo-wearing boater that had invited us to this little soiree' in the first place, and who had so blatantly ogled Kori on his initial visit. As I recalled, she had also been intrigued by the clearly displayed contents of his tight suit, which he again wore.

I called down for him to join us up above, and he soon appeared at the top of the steps, smiling and speaking. "Hi guys, we're so glad you showed up! We were wondering if you were going to make it, and..." He stumbled to a stop as he saw Kristi, his eyes running up and down her lean form before he caught himself and went on. "You were holding out on us! Who's this lovely lady, and where did you have her hidden yesterday?"

Kristi smiled and stepped toward him, her hand out. "Hi, I'm Kristi, Adam's fiancee', I just joined them this morning."

He took her hand and held it, his eyes wandering over her body with no sign of shyness or embarrassment, and I suddenly realized she was inspecting him in the same way, her eyes lingering boldly on the bulging pouch of his suit. Kori stepped forward, both girls seeming almost predatory in their state of heightened arousal.

"Kristi, this is Doug, it was him and his..." she looked at him "wife?" He nodded, and she went on. "Him and his wife Pam and another couple that came by and told us about the party."

Doug laughed. "Well, this is sure a nice surprise to find two such beautiful ladies on board when I was only expecting one! Pam may not be quite so thrilled though, I think she may have been having some impure thoughts about your Adam."

Kristi raised his arm, draping it over her shoulders as she slid her own around his waist, glancing over at me. "Really? Well, you'll have to introduce me to her, maybe we can work something out." His fingers came to rest on the upper swell of her breast, just above her suit, and he made no effort to move them. She leaned into him, the bare skin of her hip, side, and back touching his bare arm and torso, and I felt something crackle inside of me, a flash of combined jealousy, anger, and arousal, knowing he was surely feeling the heat I had raised in her, the tactile sensations of her sexually aroused body.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12