Adam's Little Sister Ch. 08

Story Info
Adam works hard to please ladies in the family.
4.3k words
4.72
132k
43

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**If you haven't read the other installments of this series, you're really missing something! But you don't need to in order to appreciate this story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!**

* * * * *

It had been two weeks since that day at Aunt Veronica's condominium.

Although it was early fall, the weather that Saturday was more like mid August. Humid, with temperatures approaching 90 degrees. Veronica and Nash had split for good it appeared, and she had sold the condo to the first buyer. So fast, in fact, that she didn't have a place to live yet. Mom had invited her to stay with us until she was squared away – can you imagine? I can. She was going to be staying in the basement until she saved some money and found a place she wanted to live. But don't feel bad for her. Our basement is fully finished and insulated. There's a bedroom where our beloved live-in housekeeper, Rebecca, used to live when we were kids. A full bathroom and even refrigerator and microwave for midnight munchies. It's nice.

Anyway, I was helping Ronnie pack and move her stuff. We'd rented a u-haul, and were moving her larger belongings to a storage facility. Ronnie was in a somber mood as she packed her entire life in boxes. No matter how she felt, though, she looked as hot as ever. She wore a form fitting pink Lycra top that stopped mid-stomach and highlighted her marvelous muscle tone and fabulous tits. Whenever she walked up the stairs, I couldn't help but stare at her luscious legs and ass in that pair of tight white shorts. She was unmistakably wearing a thong.

As I said, it was hot and I was covered with sweat when I heard the front door open.

"Ronnie – where the hell are you?" came the familiar booming voice of her soon to be ex-husband, the overweight, overbearing, underachieving Nash Breen.

Ronnie was upstairs packing, when I came out of the kitchen carrying a box.>"Adam," he said, surprised to see me. It had been a couple of years if not more, and I'd grown from the skinny teenage kid he used to ignore, to a strong, six foot one, 190 pound young man. "How're you doing, kid? What are you doing here?"

"I'm fine, Nash. I'm here to help Veronica move," I said, lifting the box up a little to illustrate. As I did, my chest and shoulder muscles strained and bulged.

"Well you look good," he complimented. "You grew up nice. Where's Ronnie?"

At that moment, Veronica came downstairs carrying a small lamp. Her eyes lit up for a moment when she saw Nash, perhaps momentarily unmindful of the situation, but almost immediately dulled as reality set in.

"Hello Nash," she said politely, if coldly.

"Ronnie, what are you doing?" he asked again, ignoring the obvious.

"I'm moving out, what's it look like? You know the place is sold, you got your check."

"But where are you going?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but I'm moving in with my sister until I find a place of my own."

"Aw c'mon," he scowled. "You don't wanna do that. You can stay with me as long as you want."

Veronica quickly shook her head from side to side, as though his words were spoken in a language she did not speak.

"Move in with you? What in the hell…are you crazy Nash? Have you lost your mind?"

"No, no," he shrugged. "I'm alone now, Daphne…moved out."

"Oh did she?" Veronica asked, faking interest. "That classy young lady? How could she tear herself away from you and the lap of luxury? Was it your drinking? Or were you whoring around on her, too?"

I stood there in silence, putting down the box. I felt like I was watching a soap opera, but the truth was, it was none of my business.

"Hey!" he snapped. "Watch it."

"Watch it?" she replied, incredulous. "You came here to ask me to move in with you after you mistreat and abuse me.After our marriage breaks up because of you.After your girlfriend leaves you. Then you have the nerve to tellme to watch it?"

"It takes two to make a marriage work, kiddo," he sneered. "Maybe I didn't always pull my weight, but neither did you."

"Neither did…I'm not going to get into this with you again, Nash. It's much too late for that. You got your check, now go find another trashy little girlfriend and leave me alone."

"It's not that simple," he said in a calculating voice. "It's just not gonna be that easy. Yeah, I got my check, but I owed a lot and that money is almost gone. I'm not working right now. I'm gonna need some more money from you, maybe once every week or two until I get some together. I don't have a rich sister like you," he squinted his eyes and looked in my direction.

"You son-of-a-bitch," she said through clenched teeth. "You came here to ask for more money. You think I should support you? Think again – on your way out."

"I'm notasking, Ronnie," he snorted, moving closer to her menacingly.

Now it was time for me to step in and despite my fear of the bigger man, I took no hesitation in doing so.

"On your wayout Nash, she said," I intervened, looking his right in the eyes.

"Oh Adam," he mocked me. "Big strong Adam. You gonna protect your pretty Aunt? You gonna be her hero?"

I ignored his taunt and kept on message.

"Call your divorce lawyer," I spitted through my theeth. "He'll remind you of what the financial terms are."

"Yeah sure," he sneered. "Creep gets a hundred dollars for picking up the phone. They're all scum, just like your dad."

"That's almost funny coming from a loser like you," I shot back, "the pond from which all scum emanates. Oh, I'm sorry, do you know what the word 'emanate' means? Did they teach you English at the reformatory?"

"Fuck you, asshole," he bellowed, and swing a very clumsy right hand at my face. Unprepared, I almost sidestepped it but it caught me on the side of my cheek. I had moved back enough for it to lose most of its power though. I stepped right in and straight jabbed him in the solar plexus, followed by a hard uppercut, which connected fairly well to his jaw. He toppled. I didn't want a fight, but my adrenaline was up, and he wasn't going to hurt Ronnie.

"I'm calling the police, Ronnie screamed, running for the phone.

"Fuck it – fuck it, I'm leaving," he grunted, getting slowly to his feet. I stood my ground.

"My father will have you served with a restraining order tomorrow,Hash." I said. You won't be getting near any of us. If you want to add assault, keep coming and I'll give you another round – your call, genius."

"Fuck you," he repeated, walking out. "Fuck all of you."

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "Keep walking." I was pissed, and my face stung. But my heartbeat was returning to normal.

When Nash had left, Veronica ran over to me and hugged me so tight she nearly knocked the wind out of me.

"Adam, Adam…are you alright?" she asked, looking concerned at the red mark on my face. "Sit down, I'm going to get some ice. That shithead."

"I'm OK, Ronnie, really.Susan has hit be harder than that," I lied.

"Well, you were so brave," she beamed, looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. "You protected me from him. I'll…I'll never forget it."

"Aw shucks," I joked, frankly a little embarrassed by the situation. I'm really not the hero type.

Ronnie stroked my cheek gently and our eyes met. I doubt that she had ever been more attracted to me than at the moment, ever saw me as a man until then. She leaned over and softly kissed my cheek. Her buttery kisses trailed down my jaw and then over to my lips. Heads turned, we locked in a passionate, hard kiss, our tongues revolving around each other's, exploring and caressing. She smelled so clean and wonderful, as women do, and seemed incredibly vulnerable. I just wanted to protect her, and I guess I had.

I let my own kisses cover her face, then journey down to her lovely neck. Veronica held me tight, and I could feel her heart beating fast, just as her breathing picked up. I ran my hands up and down the sides of her body, feeling its warmth. Ronnie's breathing was getting choppy now. Once I cupped her boobs in my hands, she let out a big sigh.

"Adam…" she moaned in a low, breathy voice. "Yes, darling, that feels so good."

I held her tits, gently at fist, rubbing my thumbs in small circles over her aureoles and nipples. Her nipples immediately responded by becoming erect and, evidently, sensitive. Every time I ran my thumbs over the top of them, she took a sharp breath in.

Once them were sticking out far enough to place a cocktail on, I took each nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Ronnie gulped. Then in one quick move, she put her arms down to the bottom of the short top and ripped it over her head, throwing it to the side and baring those gorgeous breasts for my delight.

I bent down and gave each of them a quick lick to wet her nipples. Then I squeezed and lightly pulled them at the same time. The stimulation was making a mess of Ronnie.

"Oh God, Adam, ohyes…yes,"she cried.

Ronnie slithered herself down my body, rubbing those fabulous tits all the way down as she went, until she got to my shorts. Looking up at me with the crystal clear eyes, she undid my button and pulled my shorts and boxer briefs down in one motion. My hardening cock popped out.

She shut her eyes for a second, as though taking a mental picture and saving it to disc. Then she opened them and slurped a long path all along my shaft. She held it and licked all the way up and down, then enveloped each ball in her warmth mouth. Licking up the shaft again, she circled the head of my cock with her tongue, then placed her mouth over it and did her Hoover impression. Ronnie looked at me the entire time. She wanted me to watch her sucking my cock.

I reached down and held her hair back out of her eyes, marveling at that incredible face, lips pulling back as they encased my thick cock.

"Mmm…that feels so good, Ronnie," I moaned as she again tongued my balls.

"I love sucking your cock, Adam," she said, momentarily pulled her mouth off of it. When she put it back in, Ronnie took nearly my whole shaft and head down her throat without gagging a bit, bless her. A few more minutes of that would have left me panting and splashing down her throat, which I did not want to do yet. I didn't want it to end.

I took Ronnie's hands and lifted her up, while at the same time descending down her body and pulling her shorts off. I kissed and licked my way down her remarkably tight stomach, enjoying every last inch of fragrant flesh. She wiggled her fine ass the help me pull her shorts off, and I had to smile when I saw her sexy yellow cotton thong.

It took some maneuvering because of our height difference, but I finally found a comfortable position to lap at her pussy like a hungry, well…pussy, as she stood there in the middle of the floor. Ronnie spread her legs to keep her balance, and sort of squatted onto my face. I held onto her luscious thighs and ass as I licked a long path from one end of her pussy to the other. Occasionally I would linger longer on the bottom of her pussy and make sure my tongue wandered over to her asshole to give her that pleasurable form of stimulation as well.

Ronnie was moaning consistently and breathing in uneven rushes. Sometimes, as she got further and further towards her inevitable climax, she'd softly speak my name, "Adam…oh Adam."

I could have stayed this way forever. My face buried in her blonde pussy, tasting the slightly salty and indescribably delicious flavor of her womanhood. The feel of my hands on her warm, soft flesh. Her slightly swaying, lightly trembling body holding itself over my face. My wet tongue penetrating, probing, exciting her in that special way that only pleasures of the flesh can provide.

She was only human, of course, and so Ronnie inevitably moved into her climax phase, holding onto my head for support. "Oh Adam," she said louder, more urgently, "Here I…I'm going to cum now honey. Please don't stop…hold me tight."

Her legs practically gave way as she ground her pussy into my face. Her breathing was incredibly rapid at this point, as she unmistakably orgasmed.

"OK…yeah," she wailed. "Uh huh, yeah…mmm, that's it…mmm…my pussy…yeah, oh God, yes…mmm."

She was trembling, moaning and rambling this way all through her climax, which seemed to be a long one. Her juices were dripping down my face, and I eagerly drank them in. Eventually, her cycle came to its end, and she softly touched my head to indicate she'd had enough.

With her orgasm finally complete, Ronnie stepped away and I stood up. We held each other without words, eventually dressing in silence. We knew what had happened. We knew it would happen again. We also knew how much we cared for each other, and it was a sweet feeling.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and the evening finishing up her packing, and Ronnie was very relieved that it was finally over.

As for me, I almost forgot that I hadn't cum yet…until later.

 

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

By the time I got home, it must have been 2:00 am. The house was dark and quiet with everyone sleeping. I looked into the slightly open doorway into my sister's room. Lit rather brightly by the moonlight, I saw her pretty face peeking out of the thick blanket that hid the contours of her insanely hot body. She seemed to have a faint smile on her face, but looked serene and peaceful, so I silently backed away and went into the bathroom. I took a few minutes to grab a long awaited steamy shower, and then dried off and sank into my bed, where I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I really don't know how long I was sleeping. It felt like hours but was probably more like 15 minutes, when I felt the blanket move off my foot and heard small sounds. I felt something at my feet, like a cat slurping her milk. Through half-closed eyes I looked down and saw that it was…Susan. She was holding my foot and kissing the arch.

"Susan…?" I sleepily called her name.

"Do you know how long it's been, Adam?" she whispered. "Weeks, at least two weeks since we've been together, since we…"

"Yes baby," I replied, "but…" I was implying that mom and dad were home, sleeping nearby.

"Butnothing. I don't care. I've been so fucking horny," she said, in between kissing my feet, "I've been lying in bed rubbing my pussy raw every night while you've been helping Aunt Ronnie. Now it's my turn to be helped."

With that, Susan took my toes in her mouth one at a time, licking and sucking on them. It was kind of cool, I admit, to have my gorgeous sister sucking on my toes.

She worked her way back up the side of my foot to my ankle, which she also lavished with loving kisses and licks. Then she kissed her way up my calves and thighs.

"Mmm, soap," she murmured approvingly at the smell of my freshly showered body.

Susan rolled me to the side and kissed her way up the back of my legs to my ass. Playfully, she lightly bit my ass cheeks, and then sucked in various places, probably leaving hickeys and enjoying every minute of it, as was I, though not as much as I was about to.

Susan pushed my right leg further up so that my legs were spread apart. She kissed and nibbled at the top of my ass crack, then slowly licked a wet path to my spanking clean anus.

I was either sleeping or in heaven as Susan spent probably ten minutes licking my asshole. She must have been thinking about this night after night alone in her bed because her technique was well practiced. Either that or it was my fantasy – my sister lying in bed masturbating thinking of licking my ass. The last time I saw her she was getting dressed. Her beautiful back was facing me, her hair up in a ponytail. I nearly salivated as I saw the side of her huge breast jutting out as if defying gravity. How badly I had wanted to walk up behind her and kiss her neck as I squeezed those overripe melons, which I know my insatiably sexy sister would have loved.

But now I was lying on my side in the middle of the night, with Susan's tongue dancing around my asshole. She got it very, very wet, then stuck the tip of her tongue in and out of my willing hole. My cock was rock hard.

While Susan lightly stroked my pulsating shaft, she worked her index finger in and out of my anus about an inch or so. The double sensation had my head swimming. I was breathing hard and shaking slightly. Susan was planting small wet kisses inside my shoulder blades as she ravaged my genitals with her hands

Finally I rolled over and Susan straddled me, sticking her tongue down my throat and rubbing her hands all over me. Then I began to get an inkling of just how horny and desperate she truly had become.

She slid her tight body up mine and opened the two buttons holding her pajama top on. Her two big breasts spilled out before my eyes like a bountiful feast. Leaning over, Susan took as much of each breast in her hands as she could and literally fed them one at a time to my waiting lips. First she would stick one nipple in my mouth, where I would lick a circle around the aureole before sucking and lightly biting the stiff nipple. Then she would switch tits so I could perform the same feat on the other one. Back and forth she alternated in 30-second intervals, her head thrown back in delight.

When her breasts finally became too sensitive and her desire too great, she moved her body further up and positioned her beautifully manicured pussy over my face.

My friends, there's nothing more perfect, more arousing, than a shaved pussy, either totally naked or with hair only on top. For a man to see those large, swollen lips of flesh, free of hair and waiting to be loved – it's like the very finest French pastry. So succulent. You can feel the warmth on your lips that you simply never can with hair blocking it. The taste is increased tenfold. And even the woman feels such a heightened sensation that her arousal is magnified acutely. Susan knew this.

I moved my head up and down, licking her moist, fragrant pussy lips, which were engorged with blood and slightly pink. I took each labia in my mouth and sucked on it, while my hands held onto her lower back. Sometimes I'd blow on her clit, which made her eyes squint with delight. Other times I'd put my lips on it and hum, which worked like a mini-vibrator and nearly sent her into orbit. Susan was moaning constantly and still caressing her own breasts, her body upright and perpendicular to mine. Her head was cocked to the side, her mouth open and eyes closed.

This night was all about Susan, all about her needs. I didn't care about her sucking my cock, she could do that anytime. I didn't care about being tender, she knew I had a tender side. It wasn't about caressing, holding, nurturing. My sister wanted to cum. She needed to be fucked and fucked good and hard. This was the time and I, let me tell you, I was the man.

I took Susan's juices and spread them all around, from her pussy to and around her anus. Then I took the tip of my thumb and as she had done to me with wonderful results, inserted it into her asshole and slowly moved it around. At the same time, I sucked her clit fully out of its hood, and softly nibbled and licked it between my teeth. Susan began to tremble – with velocity.

"Oh God Adam," she shuttered, "Oh my God…you're making me…I feel it starting…I'm gonna cum, yes, I'm gonna…Ggggg…" she wailed in a torrent as she bucked her hips hard into my face, cumming violently. She was still holding her tits and squeezing her nipples, which I knew must have heightened the sensation.

Wow – I guess ithad been a while.

Finally, the air rushed out of her like a flat tire and she collapsed onto me, her marvelous tits still at face level. I wasn't done yet, though.

Rolling Susan off of me, I got off the bed and stood next to it. She looked up at me beaming, her blue eyes shimmering – knowing just what I intended to do. As she rose off the bed, I have to admit that I was still overwhelmed by the perfection of her body. Those big tits sitting atop a board flat stomach, muscular legs and incredibly shapely calves capped off my lovely, delicate feet. Who wouldn't be captivated?

12