Ada's Vengeance | A Fated Thrashing

Story Info
Vengeance is a dish best served... OTK?
2k words
12.7k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada's eyes glittered in the moonlight as she sat crouched below the mansion of the old man they called Suro. It was a cool evening, but the breeze blew alternately from the south and the east, bringing cool draughts and warm wisps of air across her skin. Her toned shoulders and arms were bare, her dirty blonde hair drawn back into a plait coiled at the back of her head. She wore tight fitting black pants that gleamed softly in the night. Atop these she wore a deep black leather jerkin laced tightly to her navel. Her flat boots were made of the softest kid skin, also dark black, blending with the shadows as she moved.

As she had observed in the many weeks of watching the grand mansion, one window was left ajar and unlatched. Suro was tight on security, but he left this one window open for the spirits. Ada did not believe in such superstition, but she was glad Suro did.

Most of the town feared Suro, but Ada did not. He had been the patriarch of their little hamlet for as long as anyone could remember, certainly Ada remembered her mother telling her to stay away from his gated mansion when she was just a small child. That was before Ada had discovered what had happened to her father, how he had been banished from the hamlet, how their family gold had been confiscated by Suro, how her mother had been left to bear and raise her only child alone. Since that time Ada had vowed revenge on the cruel man who lived beyond the great iron gates.

Tonight, the twenty first anniversary of her birth, was the night she had chosen to avenge her father. She would reclaim her family's gold, at the very least. Suro was old now, it would not be fair to kill him, but it would be fitting to take from him that which he had taken from her, with interest.

Slipping in through the window, she found herself in a dark hall lined with shelves. On each glittered priceless treasures. Between the shelves were paintings, paintings of old people long since departed from the planet. Breathless with wonder and restrained glee, Ada wandered down the hall, looking from treasure to treasure. There were small statues, gleaming with precious stones. Golden orbs and coins displayed proudly on cushions of velvet.

She had stumbled into a treasure trove, at least, so she supposed. In reality, she had stumbled into a trap.

Behind her, the window she had slipped in through winked out of existence. One moment it was there, open to the night air, and in the next it was simply gone. Ada did not notice this, she was far too busy feasting her eyes on the treasures she had found.

A deep voice, gravelly and cultured interrupted her.

"Halt." It wasn't a shouted command. It was simply a command, plain and simple.

Ada didn't halt, she simply sauntered along the hall, mentally picking out treasures. She would have what she wanted and be gone before the old man could telegraph for help.

"Kneel and yield," the voice came again from the end of the hall, strong, sure of itself. Ada smiled to herself and kept walking.

"I told you to halt." Ada whipped around sharply, this time the voice spoke from somewhere close to her.

There was no-one behind her.

"It seems you are both foolish and deaf." The voice came again, close to her ear.

She whirled around once more, and there he was. Suro. But not as she remembered him, hobbling the streets of the town, his once proud frame withered and bent by the years. This was a strong Suro. He stood a good foot or more taller than her, his shoulders broad, his violet eyes keen. His face was not at all haggard, rather it was lined with a few deep lines, the rest of his skin smooth, covering a jaw of strength. All that testified to his age were a few streaks of grey through the dark hair which curled to his shoulders. He was clad in the dress of a noble, fine breeches and a red velvet brocade jacket with lace billowing from the sleeves and neck.

"Wha..how.." she stammered. Suro smiled a cruel sneer.

"Oh, the little thief is surprised to find that the old man is not such an easy mark," he drawled.

"Not so easy a mark as the villagers? Not so easy a mark as my father?" Ada countered, recovering from her shock. Old or young, the man was a thief who had pillaged her birthright. He must pay for what he had done.

A glimmer of recognition sparked to life in Suro's eye.

"Oh I see, it makes sense now. I wondered that someone had come in through the window. Few can see it. You are the child of Aethred," he said.

"Yes. I..." Ada began, but was cut off as he spoke again.

"It was a mistake to leave you without a father, your mother has been most remiss in her discipline of you." he observed, inflaming Ada's anger. It beat inside her like a living force, flowing through her veins. His arrogance was astounding. He knew what he had taken from her and yet he showed no remorse, in fact, he judged her for the fatherless existence she had been forced to live because of him.

"You have made many mistakes, old man, and you will pay for them all!" She declared, taking a step back and putting her hand on the hilt of the blade she always wore strapped to her waist.

"What did she name you?" Suro asked, ignoring her unspoken threat entirely.

"Ada," Ada replied with a snarl, unsheathing the dagger.

"An old name, a good name," Suro replied, stepping to the side neatly as Ada lunged for him with the blade.

He grasped her easily by the back of her neck and allowed her movement to continue forwards, dropping as he did to one knee and bending her across it. She tried to fight free, but he simply bent her dagger wielding arm back across her lower back and held her there firmly.

"Ada, I will do what your mother should have done and what your father could not. It is the least I can do for you." He said smoothly, bringing his palm down full force across her raised cheeks. The slap burned across her backside and was quickly followed by another, then another. He spanked hard and fast, showing no mercy and giving no quarter.

The thin rubber of her pants provided little protection as his palm drummed across her backside. Her cries echoed off the walls, eliciting no response from the glittering statues and the people in the paintings.

A pause in the spanking gave her brief hope, but it was dashed again as his fingers wrenched at the waistband of her pants and peeled them down, exposing her pink cheeks. With the rubber pants rolled down to her knees, she could not so much as kick as he once again began to thrash her bottom soundly, his palm laying sound slaps across her tender cheeks.

The ignominy of this treatment coupled with the frustration of having failed in her attempts to avenge her family and the pain of the spanking brought tears rolling down her cheeks and deep sobs erupting from her chest.

"I will kill you. I swear to god I will kill you!" She screamed as her bottom burned a deep red and Suro's old, possibly ancient palm seared her cheeks.

"Still threatening me even in this position? You truly do have your father's blood in you." There was a note of respect in Suro's voice, but his chastisement of her did not cease in the slightest. He continued to spank her bottom soundly, every slap forcing her forward over his knee, reddening her bottom and her thighs, which were not spared his discipline either.

"Let me go! Let me go now and you might just live." Ada growled, doing her best to fight free of his grip, which was strong. That paused the spanking for a moment, but only because Suro threw his head back and laughed heartily.

"You truly think you can kill me?" He asked, trailing his fingers softly against the red skin of her cheeks. She wriggled resentfully at the light touch, abhorring his hands on her.

"I will kill you," she promised, panting heavily as he lightly patted her cheeks.

"I do not think so, Ada," Suro replied, now taking the time to enjoy the flaming red bottom raised to his eyes. Between her reddened cheeks, her pouting slit was full and puffy, with traces of moisture dewy on her skin.

"I have thrashed many wenches in my time, and I do not know if any were so needing or deserving of it as you."

"Oh go fuck yourself," Ada growled, trying to bite his thigh and failing.

"You came to me for this, Ada, you should have come earlier, it may have saved you some pain" he replied, slapping the tender skin on the inside of her thighs.

"What do you mean I came for this?" She yowled. He stayed the spanking for a moment, resting his palm possessively over her cheeks as he patiently explained his words with the demeanor of a kindly teacher explaining something simple to a very slow student.

"This is my town, all who live in it serve me. You know that well enough. You say you came here to challenge me, to reclaim that which I took from your father. But you came here because you needed me, Ada. The blood of warriors flows in your veins and you are unsatisfied with the weak men in the village. They are nothing compared to me. You've always known you were mine, and now you have come to be mine."

"You're fucking delusional," Ada spluttered.

"You are a foul mouthed little madam. I shall have my work cut out with you," Suro replied, laying a sound slap low across her cheeks, just catching her nether lips as well and making her yelp.

"But you will be tamed, and you will be a pretty little prize when you are tamed," he continued thoughtfully.

What came out of Ada's mouth next was a string of curse words so imaginative and profuse that the likes of such a sentence had never been heard before and have never been heard of since.

"Oh no, Ada, that will not do," Suro responded mildly once she had ran out of breath abusing him.

With a sound slap that made her howl in pain, he lifted her up into his arms. Now nestled close to his chest, she could do little but snarl at him resentfully as he carried her through the hall and up the spiral stairs at the far end.

"Let me go." She demanded over and over again, throwing herself about in his arms like a petulant child. He ignored her entirely, walking up to one of the many doors in the long corridor they now found themselves in, and opening it with one hand. He let her find her feet in this new room, a demurely furnished bedroom.

"Make yourself at home in here, Ada. Your education will continue in the morning," he said calmly, closing the door as she threw herself at it, pounding at it with her fists and screaming her rage at him. There was no response, just the sound of a key turning in the lock.

Furiously rubbing her cheeks, Ada realized that she had just become the prisoner of her greatest enemy. She screamed and threw the nearest solid object, a little table lamp, against the window. As the lamp hit the window, the window disappeared before Ada's eyes, and the lamp bounced harmlessly onto the floor. It confirmed what she already knew. This was no ordinary house, and Suro was no ordinary man.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
A bit of injustice for Ada

It would be alright if she deserved it, but clearly She did not. She should get the chance to Kill the bastard.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

It Did Balance, Didn't it? Ch. 01 They did his wife, so he has a plan to balance things out.in Loving Wives
She's Cheap, but Effective Dumb hussies make great Dommes!in BDSM
College Student’s Landlady Pt. 01 Gordon meets his Landlady and soon his life will change.in Fetish
Parlor Games Please, I am in such need--a tale of the Old West.in BDSM
Homecoming Ch. 01 Grace decided to come back to her Master after one year.in BDSM
More Stories