Addicted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

As my orgasm ebbed I started crying. The fingers withdrew and a cock pushed its way easily into my pussy. It stroked inside me a couple of times and then found its way into my ass. It felt awkward to get fucked in this position, but the guy seemed to manage.

Another cock presented itself at my mouth. I opened and took it in. If they noticed my tears, they didn't say anything. Both cocks were hard. Both were close. I felt a bizarre satisfaction at turning them on. I felt a third cock rub against my left foot. The guy was jerking off and rubbing himself on the sole of my foot.

From their sounds I could tell that the guys would all come soon.

"Let's jizz on her face!" one of them said.

"Sure, me first." The cock thrust deep into my mouth, then pulled out. The guy moved in close and spewed on my nose and lips. I snaked my tongue out for a taste. Some of his come ran into my eyes. I couldn't blink away the burning. The guy at my foot was next. Finally the guy in my ass pulled out, gave me a slap and came all over my forehead and eyes. He was deliberately trying to make my eyes burn.

What the hell of I done? Why did I give in again?

Chuckling to themselves, the guys walked back upstairs. They left me tied up in the basement. My eyes burned from their semen. My body ached. I was scared. I wanted to go home.

Why did I fucking do it? I knew it would come to this. I knew I would end up fucked up. Sure I had some mind-blowing orgasms, but was it worth it? I had a few brief moments where I felt deliciously alive. But now I felt as though I might die. My wrists hurt, my ankles hurt. My ass was a firey dull ache. My lips and eyes burned. I was scared. I was ashamed. I wanted to go home.

Fuck. What an addiction.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers
12