Addicted to Attention Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

My life had changed in so many ways over the last three months. Both Des and Ken now regarded me with so much more respect as the love between us all had developed to the point of total group contentment, with no personal jealousies or inhibitions. It was clearly up to me to lead our future as business leader, peacemaker and lover to all the others. I had assumed this role by unspoken consensus.

When we made love that night Des received anal advances from Ken, for the first time to my knowledge. He looked at me with a mixture of excitement, slightly clouded by embarrassment, written in his eyes. Far from being shocked I smiled my approval, encouraging him to enjoy the experience. I had no fears on that score once Ken entered my husband. Des responded with vigour which seemed to encourage Ken toward his inevitable climax with Des's eager complementary movements as Ken became more excited. Ken's back arched as he ejaculated into Des's body and I noted that both men achieved satisfaction. This act confirmed my suspicions that they too, had become bisexual in our absence. I would have been horrified a few short weeks ago but it was so natural and beautiful that we could all enjoy the fullest range of our sexuality without shame or fear of criticism.

Since we had all slept together, for some weeks now, both Cat and I had made love together in their presence on many occasions and it had seemed strange that we should be the only members of the family to indulge in same sex activity. After all we now regarded ourselves as one family unit and sex between all of us, together or apart, had become the norm. We were actually still in the experimental phase of our relationship at this point and I was glad that we all felt able to explore all the aspects of our sexuality together this way. It actually turned Cat and I on even more to see our husbands enjoy each other together, both orally and anally, in our presence.

Naturally, I still loved Des unreservedly as I did the others in my enlarged family.

We all drove into town at 11am and celebrated with Gerald at lunchtime, as full partners for the next two years as we had planned earlier. He would stay on with us, managing the operation during the week with us returning to the city after six weeks for weekdays only. We would promote events at weekends, in full charge. Meanwhile Des and Ken would promote conferences and business meetings at Maple Lake among their business associates. Cat and I would still be fulfilling our obligations with Kent and promoting Maple Lake with his clients where possible. Gerald would secure weekday discounts on local motel accommodation and other facilities in the town among his fellow business owners. The deal was completed.

We went to the building site next. Tony and David were almost finished the job, with Darlene helping them where she could making refreshments and passing materials to them when they were on the roof. She had a part time job dressmaking and altering garments but business wasn't great and she often helped David as they planned to marry next year.

She was delighted to hear the news and we talked to her while Ken and Des were discussing the project. The old rundown buildings were transformed into a very habitable accommodation with modern interior layout which would readily sell to the most demanding and discerning buyer. The guys had really done the job to the utmost perfection and Des was pleased. He promised them more work on the bowling alley as soon as they had completed this one, later in the week.

We told them to call in to Rome for dinner this evening on their way home, promising to pick Melissa up beforehand ourselves.

Darlene came with us when we left when I had an idea to discuss with her and Melissa. We called in to see Harold and Heather on the way so that Darlene could tell them the news and let them know she was having dinner with us this evening.

The girls were excited at my idea for them to sell lingerie on commission around the neighbouring districts, with the ultimate aim of setting the girls up in a specialist shop attached to the main building at the bowling alley. They could sell lingerie and other women's wear with an onsite workshop for alterations behind the shop. Swimwear and accessories would find a ready market in the town as well and it would be their own business to grow and develop.

I rang Kent and he agreed to supply them, as he had no other outlets in the district. We could develop our own range of swimwear and the girls could manufacture them as a specialty line for the shop. If all went well, the girls could pay rent for the shop and still make good profits for themselves. They had everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Over dinner that night ideas flowed like the wine we drank and once the others left, happily planning their future, Des turned to me and insisted I relax for the rest of the week. Kent was coming to Maple Lake with stock next weekend and we decided to try to sell him the newly renovated house for a weekend retreat. The boathouse now had guest facilities and he would stay there overnight. If my plans all came together as I hoped, I would make us all wealthy.

Cathy and I had set this whole adventure up with a canoe ride out on the lake on Friday, turning potential disaster into a chain of events to rival the best deal we had yet organised.

Tomorrow, I could finally relax into holiday mode for the week ahead.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12