Addicted to Attention Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

Kent arrived early on Friday with his wife Margaret. I hadn't met her before but noted that she was petite with good bone structure, still attractive in spite of her years. I discovered that she had been the designer of most of Kent's creations. They had both been involved in the fashion industry all their married life. Kent had started as a cutter and worked the business up to the success it was now. I liked her enormously, right away, and we spent time talking while Cathy and our husbands took Kent to show him around the town. No doubt, calling at the newly refurbished bungalow on the hill. We had already started the alterations to the bowling alley, with both Melissa and Darlene now taking a keener interest in the proposed construction of their little shop. We were so sure that it would do well that we had all planned building it with a view to future expansion, designing it accordingly. Kent had been keen to see the site and of course, meet the girls.

Normally, I would have gone with them but the basics of the deal had already been discussed with Kent. He was so delighted with the idea that he had suggested an immediate inspection. Margaret was tired after the long early morning drive and suggested that she would be happier to stay and unwind. She was impressed with the privacy and tranquillity that had first motivated our family to purchase the property. We were soon firm friends in spite of the age gap between us. She told me that Kent respected our association with his firm and had been delighted with the extra trade produced as a result. She told me that she was planning a new range of product and that we would be kept busy modelling the new range on our return to the city.

In the course of our conversation she confided that she once modelled all the creations herself, in the early days of their business. I had always believed Kent to be very conservative and this morning we had all dressed, out of respect to the older couple, breaking our normal tradition of remaining nude whilst at Rome. However our subsequent conversations revealed that Kent and Margaret had been the original hippies. Kent with long hair and beads and her, a free spirited young girl totally accustomed to nudity. We laughed together at my earlier conceptions of their lifestyle as I removed my toga, revealing my tanned naked body. We continued to discuss the changing attitudes of society over the last forty years and more particularly the fashions that Margaret had created over the years. I helped her undress in the boathouse and was surprised at the firmness of her body.

When the others returned two hours later Margaret and I were swimming in the lake, emerging before their astonished eyes totally naked to greet them. We had unpacked Kent's suitcase and the two of them were soon comfortably installed in the boathouse quarters that Cat and I had prepared earlier.

They stayed for the weekend at Margaret's insistence, helping us with ideas and attending the Saturday night show with our young friends.

Kent had been generous to Melissa and Darlene, promising his end of season range of lingerie on consignment at a special rate as his firm's contribution to their new enterprise.

Over the weekend I changed my perception of older couples, realising that under Kent's immaculate exterior clothing lurked a vital, grey haired hippie. He and Margaret were unchanged in their outlook on life since the sixties. I couldn't help noticing how well endowed Kent was and how athletic his body appeared to be.

Margaret rode behind me on the Jet Ski, still naked with her long hair trailing in the wind behind her. It was the first time she had been on such a machine and her body revealed that she had been stimulated in every way by the experience. Her nipples were hard and her face was radiated with excitement. She looked years younger, more vibrant than ever, as she took her turns with the rest of us. Kent had fun as he drove Margaret around on the Jet Ski after only a few lessons.

I was amazed to discover that Rick, the boutique photographer, was Margaret's younger brother. They would bring him and his wife with them with a view to buying the renovated property in partnership. He had been looking for a weekend getaway with panoramic water views and privacy and Margaret knew that he would love Maple Lake as soon as they all returned together the following weekend.

I had a chance to discuss my plan with Kent to turn the bowling alley into a weekday convention venue, changing the name and interior style to attract corporate business. He agreed that this would be a good way of increasing the profitability. Kent was very encouraging, promising to hold at least one of his shows at Maple Lake as soon as we were ready and offering his help to promote the idea among his many contacts. On a more sober note, he hoped that Cat and I would continue to be his models in the city. I reassured him that he always had top priority as long as he needed us. Cat and I would never want to miss the thrill of modelling his daring creations for his clients.

The following weekend was the start of the main summer break and we would be busy with our projects, notably the bowling alley operation, to be renamed; LAKESIDE ENTERTAINMENT AND CONVENTION CENTRE.

We had all decided this by consensus, once Gerald had agreed.

After Kent left Cat had a tremendous idea. We would advertise a Sixties Night with music and fancy dress to simulate the era that Margaret had described to us in such detail. It would be a Nostalgia evening, advertised with many radio stations in the cities nearby, sure to attract attention from a wide group of patrons. We would decorate the Centre to reflect the era and do our best to encourage the older townsfolk to participate.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12