Addicted to Attention Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

I was rapidly reaching the limit of what could be considered prudent sex play when the hand became fully inserted into my vagina. Cat and I had tried this once before but as small as her hands were, it had proven impossible to fully insert her entire hand. This was new. As the wrist stimulated my clitoris I orgasmed again, at this point helpless to prevent the plunging penis from ejaculating deep inside me.

I almost passed out as the penis erupted inside me and withdrew. The hand eased its way out, to be replaced by an even larger penis almost immediately. I had no time to think before the penis moved rapidly and pleasurably inside me. I was so wet from all the lubricant and digital stretching that I could hear embarrassing squelching noises with every movement.

By now, I had stopped trying to free my bonds and just lay there helplessly as the stranger erupted within me and then withdrew.

I lay there, sperm oozing out of my body and trying desperately to gather my wits, totally humiliated and praying that my trust in Kent hadn't been misplaced. I started to cry, sobbing at my predicament with the room now silent although I could hear activity next door.

The gag was being taken out of my mouth while I was still sobbing, allowing a much needed breath. I hadn't heard anybody leave the room, or come in, but a gentle male voice told me that Kent was pleased with me and I was looking beautiful. Strange hands began to caress my breasts, tweaking the nipples as others gently wiped my vagina with warm wet cloth. The strange voice spoke.

"Would you like me to remove your blindfold?"

I thought for a moment. Another test maybe? I answered.

"Only when Kent is satisfied with me, thank you. I take orders from him, nobody else." I said firmly. "I hope I have pleased you, whoever you are, but I must hear from him that he has finished using me."

There was an eerie silence, as I struggled to hear any response. Then applause, almost deafening after the silence. Then as people filed past me, playing affectionately with my exposed genitals, I smiled, knowing that they would tell Kent that I had been totally submissive to his instructions, as he would have wished.

I waited in that room, for what seemed like hours, shifting my weight awkwardly to relieve the pressure on my back. I was inhibited by the bonds that restricted my movement to a minimum.

Finally I heard the door open. As a draft blew colder air on my exposed genitalia I heard a gasp of surprise, a female voice and then the sound of the room filling with people yet again. I was expecting Kent to untie me, but to my horror I felt the sting of a soft flail across my breasts at first, then my pubes. This went on for a few minutes before I felt my body being assaulted all over again, by unfamiliar hands. One gentleman remarked on the engorged state of my clitoris, commenting on how inviting I looked, laying there open for all to see. I heard chairs moving around as if spectators were manoeuvring for a better view. Then I felt a large penis pressing up to my anus as my cheeks were spread, even further. I gasped audibly as it pressed through my well lubricated sphincter muscles, driving further in through my anus. I was almost about to say the safe word when I hesitated for a moment. It felt more familiar as it stopped to allow me to catch my breath. I felt more at ease.

"Is that you Sir" I whispered softly, hoping for a response. Then I felt a female hand on my clitoris playing gently with my ring. I thought it felt like Cathy or perhaps Monique, as they had a special way of flicking the ring up and down, teasing me to orgasm. Then I felt the large penis move inward again as I inhaled audibly. "That is you isn't it Sir."

I smiled happily as the man pressed his penis fully into my bottom and I realised that it must be Kent. Nobody else could stretch my bottom the way he did, filling it completely and so tenderly.

"I hope I have pleased you Sir. I have waited for so long in this position, hoping for your attention."

The blindfold was removed and I knew it was Kent. His smiling face looked at me so tenderly that I cried with happiness as Cat and Margaret joined me, untying my hands. Monique was kneeling beside me and gently caressing my vagina, running her fingers up and down the lips of my vulva in a familiar way as I exploded into orgasm, twitching and shaking, as happy as I could be.

The room was not as full as I had expected but there were two or three strange faces among them. I didn't care. Remembering my place, I co-operated with Kent and he ejaculated deep inside me filling me with hot sperm and kissing me tenderly. Once he withdrew, he untied my legs and helped me up to stand. He took off my shoes and unrolled my stockings, telling me to stand properly as soon as he finished.

My feet were still spread wide because I had waited for his next instruction before I stood normally. It was painful, but I was happy that my test was considered to be over at last. I swelled with pride as he explained to the strangers in the room that he had only trained me for a few months. The strangers applauded spontaneously, as he was speaking.

Feeling totally relaxed Cat and I showered together. Her body was glowing and pink, just as mine was. Monique was waiting with hot dry towels as we emerged from the shower and she dried us before we put on our makeup and rearranged our hair. Our clothes were not in the shower room and all Monique had with her was our make-up bags and our shoes. I gathered that Margaret had already packed our clothes into Kent's limousine.

I was wearing my waist chain and shoes, otherwise we were naked, as we made my way back to our table in the main room. Monique carried our makeup bags and Cat and I walked hand in hand toward our group at the table. I felt a sense of pride and wild elation as we walked slowly through the crowded main room, sitting daintily with our knees exactly twelve inches apart on the edge of our chairs. I felt clean and refreshed after my shower and I loved the attention that we had attracted when we walked through the crowded room. Almost all of the patrons had stopped their earnest conversation and the room had fallen silent, as their eyes had followed us across the room until we sat down. I imagined that they, or at least some of them had witnessed the test of my devotion to my Master.

My trust in Kent's judgement was now proven absolutely. When Kent was ready he may tell me who had entered my body but I was determined not to ask. Any doubts that I had experienced were dispelled the moment Kent took me, unprotected, in his own favourite way. I looked at Cat and knew that whatever she had been doing for those three hours, it had produced a magnificent glow in her body

We stayed a little longer than usual at the club as various groups approached Kent to congratulate him on his training techniques. They cast their appreciative eyes over toward the chairs, where Cat and I were still displaying our naked charms, and nodded approvingly as we lowered our eyes in the way that Kent had instructed. Most of them were telling Kent that we were model slaves in their opinion, and seeking his advice.

I found myself looking forward to the day when I would be holding court with my peers and receiving similar adulation and respect. Meanwhile, it was exciting to be the focus of all this attention and to know that so many other Masters were envious of Kent's skill.

Kent told me that I was now ready to give instruction to the younger group and mentioned that he was extremely pleased with me on the journey home. I didn't ask, and unfortunately Kent didn't volunteer any information about the mystery people that had taken advantage of my helplessness in the private room. I pondered on the subject all the way home, none the less. The unknown people that had used me in that room included both sexes and had been gentle and respectful. No real harm had come to me but I was still intrigued that Kent had allowed them to have unprotected sex with me.

An hour later we arrived at Rome and Cat and I took the opportunity to refresh ourselves with a swim in the lake before curling up to sleep with Des and Ken. The following weekend would be the very first anniversary of our initial trip to Maple lake. Before I went to sleep I marvelled at how far I had come in the last year.

THE END OF ADDICTED TO ATTENTION.{At this point}

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE. NEW BEGINNINGS?

From My Sexual Awakening and up to this point my novel is actually much longer as it traces another year of Barbara's life in Maple Lake, a totally fictional town that could be anywhere in the world? My purpose in putting it out to the wider readers of Literotica was to gauge the reception to my work and bring it to a larger readership than is possible in my own country. I would be delighted if any publishers were to read my work to this point and express interest in the entire 154,000 word novel.{450 pages as a normal paperback.} Realistically, I have enjoyed reader's comments by Email and of course your votes. The odyssey gets much better from here on, exploring both the business and also political implications of the subject matter, were it to happen in a non fictional way. A new style of bureaucracy perhaps? Communal living is not new and could be highly desirable in many ways. It's not too late to change the current political system!

Thanks to Laurel and Manu for the opportunity.

Barbara Anne Adams.

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12