Addicted to Brendan

Story Info
Brendan wakes to find she's tied him to his bed.
2.9k words
4.19
33.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceiling fan whirred overhead on its lowest setting, ruffling your dark hair, as you lay on your bed in deep peaceful slumber. White sheets tangled around your nude body giving you little protection against the night air coming in from the open window in your bedroom. You sleep alone as you have for many years and I can't help but stand in awe as I stare down at your face, beautiful in its child-like innocence. Lifting a gloved hand, I wipe my lower lip before touching the dimple set in your chin. My lower body reacts with such a strong tremor of lust that my knees feel incompetent. I swallow and move my trembling hand around your face, my finger tracing your lovely chiseled jaw line, so sweltering in its manly beauty. I curse myself for putting on the gloves, for my hands ache to touch your flesh.

I continue my exploration of your body. I feel you start to stir, but I cannot stop now. Dark eyelashes flutter on your cheeks. Your eyes widen when you see me-a dark, leather-clad figure looming over you. You try to jump out of bed. Knowing what a strong man you are, I had already tied you to your bedposts. I have dreamed and planned for this night for a very long time.

Your voice is thick not only with sleep, but also with a thick Scottish brogue. My heart catches in my chest as you growl up at me, "Who are you?" Then I remember the mask on my face. I lean close and whisper, "Don't you worry about that Darlin', you just do as I say." But my stomach is low and tight as I look into your green eyes, eerily lit only by the moons glow. I can tell you have no idea who I am. Then I remembered my Southern accent and knew I had to be careful not to give myself away.

You pull at the ropes, muscled arms straining at the cords. I smile at your helplessness, for the thought of such a powerful sexy man being in my power was making my whole body react with desire. I reach down again taking your chin into my hand. "God, you are so addictive, Brendan. I've wanted you for so long." The closer I get, the wider your eyes get. My mouth envelops yours as my free hand slides under your bed sheet.

You are tense with fear, and I feel it in your kiss. You start to relax when I stroke you. I want to snatch the mask off my face and kiss you harder. I have to control myself, because I know it will be worth the wait. My tongue slides into the hot wetness of your mouth. I inhale, wanting to breathe all of you into my body. You moan softly as I feel you getting harder in my palm. I wrap my fingers around your shaft, pulling your foreskin over the head. My hands are trembling. I slide the right hand from your face and run into your hair. God, it's even softer than I had imagined! Your hips are rising up, thrusting in time with my hand. I feel the crotch of my underwear getting wet. "Bloody hell," you groan as your hot precum runs down my fingers.

I let you go. It's not time yet for your release. Your breathing is labored as you glare up at me. "Bitch!" you spit up at me. "What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing yet, Brendan." I smile "I'm just gettin' warmed up." Wrapping the ropes around your wrists, you pull hard, the strain evident on your face. I've never seen a man so angry in all my life. Such passion. I love it.

I back up to get a better view you're your nakedness. "Lord, Brendan, you are so beautiful" The sweat beads all over your body. You wriggle and pull hard at the ropes as if your life depended on it. I grit my teeth, watching you. God, you are so strong. I slap you hard across that gorgeous face. "Stop dammit!" Then I realize that I yelled at you. My voice drops back down. "You asked for it you know," I whisper. You just lie there and look at me in shock.

I pick up your feet, opening your legs. I try not to look at you as I part them. You are fully exposed to me now. I cup the cheeks of your ass before leaning down and licking you from the base of your spine up to the head of your cock. "Gawd!" you scream out as I lick you, worshiping your body with my tongue. I close my eyes, savoring the salty taste of you. I run the tip of my tongue into the hole of your shaft. I hear the posts at the head of your bed creak as you pull the ropes again. I choose to ignore the sound and continue enjoying the sweetness of your heated flesh. Taking you into my hands, I pull your foreskin down, licking the head all over. I plunge you into my mouth, sucking you in hard. Pulling you back out slowly, I feel your hips rise when I blow all over your hot skin to cool you off before sliding you back into my hot, hot mouth. "Oh god!!" you moan, "Don't stop! I'm going to cum!" My torment isn't over with you yet. I back away from you as you growl curses at me. I reach down the front of my bodysuit and pull down the zipper. Your eyes widen and you are silenced for a moment.

I zip down the front of the bodysuit, exposing myself to the chill in your bedroom. My nipples spring up to attention. I hear your breath getting shallow. Slowly I pull the bodysuit open and downward. I step out of it and leave it on the floor. Your eyes are traveling down my body, from my full breasts to my creamy thighs, lingering for a moment to the area in between. You break your stare to look back up into the opalescent blue of my eyes. I walk closer to see your reaction. You lick the sweat on your upper lip and your cock twitches. I smile.

Swallowing, you find your voice again, "Tell me who you are." I laugh and ask very softly," You really don't know Brendan?" Your eyebrows knit together, "No! Now tell me and stop playing games with me!" I reach down and grab you by your hair. "Don't fuckin' boss me around Brendan!" I hiss, "I think we both know who is in charge here!" Your eyes bore into mine and their beauty almost makes me soften, falter. Almost.

Straddling you, I place my knees on either side of your chest. "Dayum!" I hear you whisper. I know that you are talking about how wet I am. I grind my pussy into your face totally covering it. Your hungry tongue slides into my hole and I feel my hot clit throb. You moan against it and I don't remember ever feeling so aroused in all my life. This is better than I ever dreamed! I rock back and forth across your beautiful mouth. I'm groaning and it's turning into screams. "Oh God yes, Brendan! Fuck me with your mouth! Yes!" You run your teeth over my clit and I feel myself letting go. My orgasm hits me like a train. My hot juice runs down your chin and onto your chest. I get beside you on your bed on my knees. Shakily I whisper, "Catch your breath Brendan. I'm far from done with you."

I watch your face darken as you realize that it will be a long time before I allow you your release. " You are toying with me?! Oh God you are a fucking bitch!" The hard muscled arms yank at their binds. The posts crack even more. I laugh at you. "Dammit Brendan, do you want me to slap you again?" You stop pulling, just giving me your baleful stare. I decide that it is time I let you know who I am. Sitting up, my knees are still weak from climax. I reach up, pulling the mask over my head. My long blonde hair falls like a curtain past my shoulders, covering my breasts. I reach up with one hand, sliding it back. The look on your face is priceless.

"Rogue? It can't be.. am I dreaming this? You are really here?" I smile down at you. "Damn right, cowboy." My mouth overtakes yours in a hot passionate kiss. Your tongue delves into my mouth as your fire is rekindled. I lean my head back and you kiss a fiery trail up my neck to my earlobe, which you take into your mouth and suck. Gasping, I reach down and slide your hard dick into my hand. The ridge is flaring and the veins are hard and exposed. I run my fingers down, stroking your balls. They are tight against your body. I work the beautiful nerves into a hot frenzy.

"Untie me, Rogue." You plead. I frown down at you. "Just because you know who I am doesn't mean I'm going to untie you. This isn't over with Brendan." Your green eyes are set ablaze with unbelief and anger. I line up my body with yours so our naked middles are touching. I feel you throb against me. I stare down at you as I expertly open the head of your cock with my fingers. I run your shaft up the wetness of my cunt before sliding my clit into the head of your cock. Then pulling away from it before running it up my wet slit again. I watch your face and I know that you are getting close to cumming. It is all I can do to pull away from you again to your moans of displeasure. I fall on top of your body, trying to let the feeling subside. You are perfectly still under me. All I can feel is your heartbeat thudding against my breast.

"Rogue," You whisper. I lift up looking at you. All I can see is the whiteness of your teeth. "What, honey?" I'm surprised that you are so calm. "You...are a fucking tease." You hiss. Then you yank hard again at the ropes. The posts split open and fall down to the carpet. I jump up, alarmed at the turn of events. You angrily push the remains of the ropes down your bleeding wrists before grabbing me by the hair. The pain is so intense and combines with my arousal that I feel like I'm going to cum again. You twist my hair, bringing my face up to yours. It is so dark with lust and anger. Then I realize who the Master is in the whole game, and it never was I.

Your eyes are dark with a combination of pain, anger, and obviously desire. We are both on our knees on the bed and I feel your hardness pushing against my thigh. You kiss me hard, bruising my lips and scratching my chin with the roughness of your goatee. When you pull away, I lick my lips, tasting blood where they had split. You let go of my hair. I turn around and try to crawl away from you. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. I never would've thought you could pull loose from your binds. I almost made it off the bed when you throw yourself forward, grabbing me by my ankles, jerking my sharply toward you. You outweigh me by at least seventy pounds, and physically I could never win any fight with you.

"Slut!" you hiss through clenched teeth, "You are going to pay for this, by God!" I scream out when I feel your rough hand slap my ass.

"Shut up bitch!" you roar at me. "Brendan!" I plead, "not like this!" You laugh, but there is no humor there. "What is the difference in this scenario, Rogue? Only it's not you who is in control here." You pull my naked round backside towards you. Your hands explore the creamy white skin and I hear you grunt in approval. Your hands travel up to the small of my back, your fingers tracing the tattoo I have there. "Jesus, you are beautiful Rogue." I start to relax a little as you continue touching me, sliding one hand up to my shoulder as the other finds my wet spot between my legs. I gasp as you slide a finger into my yoni. Your cock twitches against my ass cheek as you continue to finger me.

"Do you like that Rogue?" I moan, "God yes! Mmmmm.." You take the finger out, rubbing it on the head of your shaft, mixing it with your own precum. You reach up my waist getting my handful of my hair again. "Your hair is like corn silk, it's so very soft." You tangle your big fingers into it. Wrapping them with it as you mutter, "You slut." With the last word you slam your dick into my cunt. I scream out, I know that it had to have hurt you as much as it hurt me. You piston hard against me, pulling my head back as you fuck me. "No Brendan!" I'm screaming out. Do I mean it? Oh no.

"God, I love fucking dominant bitches like you," you whisper in that hot Scottish brogue. "No matter what you may try, remember that you are mine. I am your master." Your left hand digs into the soft flesh of my bottom. The little half moons fill up with blood when you pull your nails away. Your fingers dig into my ass and I fall on my stomach on the bed. You are pulled out of me. "Dammit"! You curse at the interruption, but you let go of my hair when I do. I roll over and try to get my balance to spring up from the bed again. When I look up at you, the sheer animal beauty of you blows me away again. Quick as a snake you grab my arms. I gasp seeing the blood on your wrists from the ropes that bound you earlier. I try to snatch my arms away, accidentally scratching you. The anger on your face makes me gasp. You take both of my small wrists into your hand, holding them above my head as you push me on the mattress. Our faces are mere inches apart. We stare at each other for a second before your mouth falls on mine and you slam back into me. The grinding of your lower body is driving me close to the edge. My mind is racing." I'm fucking Brendan, oh my God, I'm really fucking him!"

You groan louder as you slam into me, feeling my impending climax. The head of your swollen cock hits my cervix as you drive into me. I shut my eyes, my moans filling the room. "OH!" you yell out and my cunt starts contracting around you. "Oh god yessssss! Brendan, yes, fuck me! I'm cummming! Aghh!" Your hot mouth falls down on my breast, sliding your tongue through my nipple rings before giving them a sharp bite. You hold the nipple between your teeth and flick it with your tongue.You let go of my wrists, pounding into my wetness. I wrap my arms around you, my hand sliding down into the crack of your ass. My mouth finds your shoulder salty and inviting. My tongue slides over it, tasting you before I bite down on it hard, making you hiss in pleasure. You have both hands on my hips now and you slide then under me, cupping my ass. Your pace picks up and suddenly your naked middle starts to quiver in a heroin-like haze. Hot seed sprays into me.

Filling me up. "Christttttttt!" You gasp. Pulling out you are still spurting onto my stomach and across my chest..You bury your face into my neck, spending yourself.Your handsome face twisted in that look of agony that is age-old. I swoon at the feeling of your hot salty semen hitting me. Kneeling between my legs now hold my ass up and back to your face. You lick me up and down, your tongue going all the way down my slit, licking up all of your jissum. Getting up, you then pull my face up to yours. Hungrily I kiss you, tasting your wonderful salty essence.

We lay on the bed into each other's arms. Panting. Wondering what to say. You reach over getting two cigarettes off your nightstand. You light one for each of us. When you hand me one, your eyes meet mine. "So Brendan, is that how you wanted it?"

"Yes." No hesitation in your voice. My breath lets out in relief. "That was awesome, it was everything I thought it would be." Pausing I add, "I love you Brendan." You smile at me. "I love you too Rogue."

We had cybered for months and thought we would never actually meet in person. I told you that I would surprise you one day. It was crazy and brave of me I know. You could've just as easily shot me, breaking into your house like that, but I was willing to take the risk. God, it was worth it.