Addiction

Story Info
Addicts get a visit from the dealer and his men.
2.7k words
3.98
66.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

As I awoke, the morning sensations assaulted my body in the usual fashion. My throat was rough and sore; the taste of whisky still on my coated tongue. The muscles in my arms and legs ached through sleeping on bare floor boards and the headache that was currently coursing through what was left of my brain felt like an approaching freight train. But the overriding requirement, the principal need, the total and absolute necessity was to find that first fix of the day.

I looked over at my sleeping wife, Erin, occupying the only mattress that was left in our home. My eyes slowly scanned the room; what there was left of our meagre furniture was either old or broken and had no sale value, the rest had been disposed of over the months to pay for our joint habit. I felt sad and sick. It hadn't always been like this. I used to have a good job in the city, making good money. Erin and I had enjoyed the best of everything: a nice home; cars; designer clothes; foreign travel and expensive meals out. It started with cocaine - just socially really - but we soon both found that we needed more and more just to get us through our hectic days. Then we discovered heroin and in that, a paradise that we thought was unattainable. But it was an costly paradise in more than monetary terms.

More and more of my colleagues at work began to notice the changes in me: often late for meetings; on edge and jumpy a lot of the time and making expensive mistakes. I couldn't really blame them for firing me, I'd become a liability. And anyway, my new found freedom gave me more opportunity to get high. But the money soon ran out. Erin was still working and to steal from her employer seemed the most sensible option - no one would ever find out, we thought, would they? Erin was fired less than a month after me. We were now presented with a problem: more time for getting high - less money to do it with. Erin's jewellery went first, quickly followed by a few choice family heirlooms. When the money from these ran out we started on the furniture.

I heard Erin murmur in her sleep and looked over at her. The room was warm and the single sheet that had been covering her had slipped down to her waist. She still looked good, I thought. Maybe a little thin, but her breasts, now clearly visible, showed little sign of sag and were topped with cherry red nipples that still stood up with only the slightest stimulation. He long, black hair looked a bit dull, but nothing that a good wash wouldn't sort out. It wasn't often, I realised, that I looked at her whilst I was straight - we fucked, yeah of course, but we were both usually so wired, that I doubt if either of us really knew if we were enjoying it!

The sound of the front door being pushed open suddenly attracted my attention. The catch is no good, but we are usually so high we forget to lock it anyway . I glanced at the cheap wall clock: 10:15 am. I knew who it would be.

"Rico? Erin? Anyone in?"

I would recognise Santini's voice anywhere. As our supplier, he is the most prolific, and in fact one of the very few visitors we get these days. He's a big man but is always accompanied by his two "associates". I groaned inwardly. We had been expecting a call from him. We owed him quite a bit of cash and we knew that he was unlikely to supply us anymore until he was paid. I leapt up, naked with my head pounding, and scrabbled around in the cabinet drawer. My fingers closed around a few wrinkled notes. I pulled them out and looked at them sadly. I could hear footfalls on the bare treads of the stairs as the men approached nearer - I knew that this wasn't enough money. It never would be.

"Ah, there you are!" exclaimed Santini as he wheezed to the top of the stairs.

I pulled an old towelling robe around me just as I saw him.

"You have some money for me, I think?" he said smiling a sickening grin at me.

My hand held out the small collection of notes as I pulled the gown around my nakedness. Santini motioned towards Baker, the larger of his two associates. The man stepped forward and snatched the money from my shaking hand, giving it immediately to his boss. Santini's eyes left me for a moment while he made a quick count.

"What's this? Are you trying to insult me?"

"N..n..no Mr. Santini......it's all we have right now....we can pay the rest next week....we just need you to let us have some.....y'know? Just a little......"

My voice trailed off as Santini returned his stare to me. His eyes burned holes into my aching head. Baker was still standing behind me and I felt the wind rush out of me and an agonising pain in my kidney's as he slammed his meaty fist into my back.

"You got a real nerve, you know that, Rico? You really expect me to give you this when all you can do is pay a fraction of what you owe?"

I looked up to see him dangle a clear plastic bag filled with white powder in front of my face. My insides burned as I gasped for breath.

"Please....Mr......Santini.....We'll ......pay....you......I....promise!" I tried to reach for the bag. The act of a desperate man.

Santini quickly snatched the bag from my reach. He smiled wickedly again. Men like him enjoy the mental torture, I'm sure of it. I could see him looking over at Erin, still asleep and blissfully unaware of what was obviously going through this man's mind. I followed his gaze and realised with horror that the sheet had slipped further down and exposed the top of her pubic mound as well as her breasts.

"Oh no!" I wailed, "you can't be serious? Please...anything but that!"

"What else you got, Rico? What else can you offer me besides your woman?"

My eyes turned downwards and I looked at the bare floorboards. I felt sick. I knew he was right, what else was left to offer?

"Talk to her, Rico. Persuade her. I've no desire to rape the bitch, I want her to give it up willingly. Talk to her, Rico, talk to her."

The three men wandered into the kitchen and helped themselves to coffee. I was left clutching my aching back and looking at my wife. Had we sunk this low?, I wondered. Had it really come to this? Gently I shook Erin's shoulder until she came round. When she had fully opened her blue eyes and I was sure she was awake I explained our predicament. She looked up into my eyes and I could see the trust and the love. Again, I felt sick. Completely gutted.

"I don't want them to hurt you again," she whispered simply. "I'll do it."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her hair. My arms enfolded her body. This addiction must stop, I thought. It has to stop.

I was still holding her when Santini, Baker and the third man, Lipton, returned.

"Well?" demanded Santini. "What's it gonna be?"

I looked at Erin. She nodded and I turned to Santini. "Okay. She'll do it. But please, don't hurt her, Mr. Santini."

All three men were smiling and I suddenly realised that Santini was not going to be the only one to take advantage of my wife. But they were all beside her now - surrounding her - and I knew it would do little good to try to change our decision now.

"You! Sit back against the wall and don't fucking move!" shouted Lipton at me.

I was taken aback by his fierce tone and immediately did as instructed. I could hear the men laughing and joking as they pulled the sheet completely from my wife's body. Like me, Erin had slept naked and as the three men lifted and carried her towards the lone table in the centre of the room, I could see her skin glisten softly in the shadowy half light. I knew I should try to stop what was about to happen, knew I should react, but intelligence told me that my interference would only make matters worse.

Erin was lifted and dropped onto the table. The old wooden legs creaked with the strain and I though for a moment that the whole thing might collapse.

"I'm going first!" exclaimed Santini, "you guy's can have whatever's left! Now, hold her for me."

It was sickening, but also a little exciting to watch Lipton and Baker each grab one of Erin's ankles and pull her legs wide open. She moaned quietly and closed her eyes as her vagina was exposed to us all.

"Let's see what she feels like!" continued Santini.

His hand went straight to her mound, his fat, gnarled fingers prying her nether lips open and pushing inside. Erin gasped as two of his digits penetrated her and her body reacted with a shudder. Santini continued to work his fingers inside her, thrusting them deeper and deeper and twisting them around. Erin was now lying back with her legs stretched over each side of the table and gasping as she was fingered. I could see that she was still reacting and my emotions became confused as I saw her pussy begin to leak fluid around Santini's fat fingers.

"Hey, boss. Looks like she's enjoying it!" cried Baker as he leaned in for a closer look. "Her cunt's getting wet!"

"Yeah," Santini replied, "I can feel the walls of her pussy gripping my fingers. I think the bitch is gonna cum!"

As if to prove our tormentor correct, Erin suddenly let out a low wailing sound and raised her hips from the table. Her ass was six inches clear of the wooden surface and was bucking onto Santini's fingers. I watched, now fascinated, as her whole body went into spasm and the wail turned into a scream of lustful desire. She was definitely cumming.

Erin slumped back down as her orgasm abated and Santini withdrew his fingers from her wet snatch. His zipper was down in a flash and a moment later, his small but very stiff cock was hauled out of his open fly. He rubbed it several times as if hoping it would grow a little in size before taking a standing position between my wife's legs and dragging her towards the edge of the table. There was no finesse, no more foreplay. Santini simply positioned himself and thrust up into Erin's body. They both seemed to groan together as her penetrated her with his weapon and I thought that I saw Erin spread her legs a little wider of her own volition. I looked closer and could see I was right; she was no longer being held by the two goons but opening her legs wide by herself and pointing her naked toes as if she were relishing the assault.

Santini was slamming his cock into her pussy with great vigour now as myself and his associates looked on. His hands were on her titties, pinching her nipples and causing her to groan loudly in time with his thrusts.

"She's a good fuck!" Santini said to nobody in particular as he continued to rabbit fuck her. "The bitch got a nice tight cunt and a pair of good sized tits, just made for squeezing."

To demonstrate his point, the drug supplier twisted Erin's left nipple and pulled on it hard. She squealed and shuddered into another orgasm.

"Aaahhhhh, she's gripping my cock with her cunt...I'm gonna cummmmm!"

We watched as Santini pulled his wet cock from Erin's dripping wet pussy and jerked himself off over her belly. She squirmed as the hot fluid scorched her skin and wriggled on the table gasping the last remains of her orgasm through gritted teeth.

It was then that the table decided it was going to give up. The legs wobbled and creaked and the whole assembly - including my naked and thrashing wife - came crashing to the floor. I made a start towards the heap on the floor but was quickly pushed back by Baker.

"I told you to sit down, Rico! Do as you're fucking told!" he shouted at me.

I did and saw that Erin was none the worse for her tumble. She stood up shakily, her legs still weak from her two recent orgasms.

"Well, the table's no fucking use now!" laughed Baker and turning towards Lipton. "How d'you fancy a sandwich, Lip?"

Lipton smiled, understanding his colleagues intentions. I guessed that this was not the first time that they had shared a woman. They moved in a well practised manner; Lipton pulled Erin up to her feet so that she was facing him. His arms circled her waist and dropped to her buttocks, massaging them roughly in his hands and opening them. Baker moved behind her and, quickly releasing a long, thin tool, likewise wrapped his arms around her waist and let his hands drop to her wet pussy. Lipton also took out his cock. Longer and thicker than his friend's weapons, he bent his knees slightly and plunged himself into Erin's vagina that was being held open by Baker's fingers.

Erin groaned again as she was stabbed by a much larger cock than the first time. Lipton lunged up into her in proper knee trembling fashion and gripped her butt cheeks. Now it was Baker's turn. I gasped as I watched him jabbing his slender meat at my wife's asshole. She was being moved around by the thrusting that Lipton was doing in her pussy and he had to stop for a brief moment to allow his friend the proper angle of attack. Erin squealed as Baker pushed his cock up her ass. Inch by inch the flesh disappeared into my wife's nether hole and moment by moment her groans of ecstasy became louder and more urgent. It was hard for me to believe that she seemed to be enjoying this so much, but as her titties bounced up and down against Lipton's chest as she was sandwich fucked in both holes, She stood on tiptoes and let out another orgasmic cry.

It was a good thing that she was supported between the two big men, because I don't think her trembling legs would have held her up by herself anymore. Her head was against Lipton's shoulder and she was holding onto him tightly as he rammed his tool in and out of her willing vagina while his friend reamed her butt. They ravaged her. They assaulted her. They fucked her back and front until she nearly passed out.

"Ah, shit. I'm gonna cum!" cried Lipton

"Me too!" exclaimed his colleague. "Let's cum on her, okay?"

I watched Lipton nod his agreement and the both men took a step backwards. There was a joint squelching sound as two cocks withdrew from her holes and, now unsupported, Erin collapsed to the floor. Lipton And Baker both stood over her and jerked their meat, simultaneously climaxing and splashing their thick cum onto my wife's body. They groaned, they moaned as they shot their loads covering Erin's pretty face and swollen tits with their seed. She looked exhausted, but still managed to find the energy to massage the sticky fluid into her skin. The traces of cum that had landed in or near her mouth were quickly lapped up by her eager tongue and swallowed down. She looked like a tired but horny bitch. Erin had alway's enjoyed sex in every way before the addiction and often let me take her in the ass. But I never remember her acting like a complete slut before. I began to wonder what I'd been missing out on all these years - I liked this Erin!

As the three men dressed and prepared to leave our tatty room, Santini tossed me the bag of white powder.

"Take it," he laughed, "the bitch earned it!"

I threw it back, shaking my head. "No! That's it for us. We stopping now! We can do it."

"You'll be coming back - They always do!"

"No way, man. Not us! But if you guys feel like coming back - for a visit or something?" I looked down at Erin, a wide smile on her face as she nodded her agreement. "You'll be made very welcome, I think!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers