Addiction

Story Info
He fulfils his addictive, lustful fantasy.
822 words
4.5
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click...the line goes dead. It's the first time I've tried to call, my heart pounds so loudly as I feel the dizzying lust consume me. But I stop, I put down the phone and I feel the aching, the aching this lust tightening my stomach muscles, lower...it's addictive. The addiction to the thoughts I have of taking you, gliding inside you so slowly, teasing...it's not real. I have to make this real. I will embrace the lust as long as it consumes me. You're consuming me.

We've been working together for a few months, but it's your smile that gives you away. I'll work my way over your body with my eyes, your shoulder length hazel hair, those curls are even teasing me, they intertwine with each other as I dare our bodies to, our hands screaming out to explore every inch of skin. The skin I crave, light yet sun kissed, my tongue drifts over my lower lip as I explore you, my mind has ripped off your shirt and skirt, it has you in your black lace bra and panties, swelling breasts magnetising my thoughts, my fingertips long to trace the line of your hip down to your thigh, this tracing makes you shiver, trembling so softly but wakening the lust inside you. My hands now both return to your hips, I gently pull you to me, your pussy swelling as my cock stiffens against you. I run my fingers around the top of your ear, push my hand into the soft curls and tease your full, rosebud lips towards mine. Instinctively the tip of your tongue lifts slowly against mine, you feel the addiction, you feel the lust, your juices flow.

The passion that consumes you when you kiss has taken hold, it demands more, our tongues dart together, dancing around each others, tingling and demanding more. My cock is full and stiff, I feel my balls tighten, my own juices flow within them. I want this to consume me. I hold the shaft of my cock against your clit, then bring the head down and tease your clit through your underwear. I gently unclasp your bra, your skin so soft as my hands trace from around your back to your side. I bring my hands to circle your nipples, teasing all around them, circling around twice, three times, then I cup your heavy breasts with the palm of my hands as my thumbs now trace onto your nipple from underneath, teasing them as they stiffen. My tongue aches to feel this and I break from our kiss to softly trace my tongue around them, my hot, heavy breath stirring the lust within you again, then lowering my mouth as the hot, wet, teasing takes hold.

I lower you on to the bed, taking your last piece of underwear off, revealing now every inch of that skin I have become addicted to. I lie by your side as we enter another kiss, demanding more of each other. My right hand slips up your thigh as you allow me to gently pinch your around your labia and clit, the friction teases you as you tighten and allow yourself more pleasure. Your right hand runs along the length of my cock, cupping my balls and demanding to feel the lust I have for you. You keep tightening, your clit screams for more as my finger traces around it, my tongue on your nipples, you feel my cock throbbing at your thigh. The lust consumes me and I move over you, I push just the head of my cock inside your lusting, wet pussy and force the head up under your clit.

Your hands grab my hips, don't waste this time, they say, fuck me. I need you to fuck me. My cock inches further and further inside you, you gasp as you tighten around me, I pulse and you moan softly. I'm inside you, fully inside you, you feel the lust grow as our hips rock together, as you become wetter and wetter I go deeper, I feel your sex, I feel you wholly and I want to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you. The rocking becomes deeper, my strokes are longer, I pull back so the head of my cock comes back to your clit, then thrusts deeper inside than the last stroke. You pull my tight backside closer with your hands, demanding more of me. I give it to you, I thrust harder and harder, you feel all of me inside you, that thick, hard cock pushing deeper inside of you, aching, lusting, fuck me, drive that cock deeper inside me. You feel my come flow inside you, you pulse, it takes you over and you tighten around my cock, deep in the sex we share, pulsing, coming.

A kiss, softer, sensual, the passion still flows between us. Yours and mine. This addiction is real. You consume me.