Addie's Mardi Gras

Story Info
Addie & friend are invited to Mardi Gras party.
3.6k words
46.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnK1
LynnK1
14 Followers

"Hello. This is Miss Haden," Addie said answering the phone as she glanced over the work she left to do.

"Addie, its Melanie," said her friend since college. "Are you busy?"

"Never to busy for you. What's up?"

"Want to meet after work for a nip? I have an invitation to a party."

"Sure! What sort of invite?"

"I'll tell you later...say five o'clock at Chili's?"

"Five is fine. I'll see you there."

Addie finished up her work and walked down the hallway to the Director's office to give him her boss the marketing report the for the day.

After lightly knocking on his front entrance Joe looked up and said, "Addie, please come in."

"I have my report for the day," Addie said as she walked into his office.

"Great, please sit down."

Addie sat down and crosses her legs; her dark blue pencil skirt pulled three inches above her knee.

Noticing the glossiness of Addie's smooth legs, Joe said, "Well, let's see what you have."

Addie's leaned forward and gave Joe her report. "I had three prospective clients today and two of them want our services; the other is going to get back with me."

"You always do an outstanding job Miss Haden. Thank-you."

"You are welcome Joe."

Addie smiled, got up and started to go back to her office.

"Oh, Addie," Joe said before Addie left his office. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

"No you didn't," Addie beamed. Then turning, she walked with a playful wiggle back to her office.

Addie left work at four forty-five to meet Melanie at Chili's. On the way she decided to stop at a service station to remove her bra and allow her alluring breasts hang Free. Addie enjoyed the manner her responsive nipples felt as her soft silk blouse swept over her sensitive nipples.

Arriving at Chili's ahead of her close friend, Addie sat at the bar. Keeping an eye out for Melanie, she asked the bartender for a glass of Chablis.

"It's happy hour," the bartender said, "would you like the other one now or keep in on ice?"

"I'll wait," Addie responded as she saw Melanie's white Mustang drive up and park beside her red BMW.

Addie stood up and walked to meet her close friend at the entrance. After giving each other a friendly embrace, Melanie joined Addie at the bar.

"So how's travel business?" Addie inquired as Melanie sat down next to her.

"Oh, its still there," Melanie politely answered with a cheerful smile. "May I get a screwdriver, please?" Then, smiling at Addie whispered, "Did you take your bra off?"

"Of, course. Do you believe I would keep it on longer than I have to?" Addie promptly answered and smiling, continued, "You know I need to wear it at work - I'm a dedicated expert you understand! So what is this invitation you were talking about?"

"Oh, its just that I was asked to a Mardi Gras party?"

"Mardi Gras party - you mean in New Orleans?"

"No, no, no," Melanie answered as the two friends smiled at each other. "I was asked to a local Mardi Gras party and was asked if I knew any other women who would like to go - naturally I thought of you."

"OK" Addie interjected. "When is it?"

"This Saturday at ten in the evening."

"Ten, that's cool; where?"

"At the new condos on South Street."

"They're nice; anybody I know?"

"No, I don't think so, I barely know Jay, the man who asked me."

A little concerned Addie inquired, "What do you think?"

"I believe it would be fun if we both went."

"Alright, why not. I don't have any plans for Saturday," Addie said as she ordered the other glass of wine. "But allow me drive, you drove the last time."

Looking at Addie, Melanie eagerly followed with, "Did I tell you everybody is going to wear costumes?"

"No you didn't," Addie reacted as she turned and smiled at Melanie.

"He said it was an old Mardi Gras tradition," Melanie said as she looked back at Addie.

"Are the costumes we wore for the Halloween party to sexy?" Addie inquired.

"No, I know at least the men will like them," replied a smiling Melanie.

"I'll pick you up at nine-thirty," Addie told Melanie.

"I'll be ready," she immediately answered, "It should be fun!"

Laughing Addie kidded, "We always have fun!"

The weather was gorgeous on Friday with white clouds adorning blue skies like soft puffs of cotton. Addie and Melanie had lunch together and made the final plans for Saturday's Mardi Gras party. Melanie would dress in her police costume, which consisted of a white hat with black visor, a blue and red midriff top with six gold button, blue mini-shorts with red trimming, and red high-heel shoes. At the Halloween party Melanie had kept the bottom three buttons unbuttoned, forming an upside down V.

Addie had dressed in a naughty nun costume. It consisted of a white trimmed black habit that fell to the region between her shoulder blades, a white three-inch wide collar that afford an opportunity for her smooth skin and rounded cleavage to be seen between it and the horizontal top of her black mini dress. While Melanie wore red high heels, Addie wore black three and a half inch heels. Both women, needless to say, were the attention of most of the men at the Halloween party.

Addie began to get ready at seven by taking a long, warm bubble bath. After her bath she sat down and applied her face makeup; lightly tinted cheeks, smoky eyes, L'Oreal red lipstick and gloss, and finished with applying Ralph Lauren's Romance fragrance in all the right places.

Addie then dried her chestnut brown hair and pinned the white trimmed habit on her head so well that a presidential whirlwind couldn't blow it off. Under her naughty nun's costume she decided to wear a red mesh front G-string. After a though visual examination in the mirror; front, posterior and sides, Addie put on her black high-heels and was ready for Mardi Gras.

Arriving at Melanie's at twenty before ten, Addie drove up her driveway and parked her BMW. Melanie saw the reflection of her friend's lights in the front window so she went to the front door to greet her friend.

"Sorry I'm late," Addie humbly apologized.

"Actually its perfect timing as I just finished getting ready."

"Ready to shoot up the bayou?" Addie asked in her best Cajun accent.

"To play, Madam?" Melanie chuckled back in her unsuccessful effort to articulate like a Cajun.

"Go play!" responded Addie.

"To play! Let's get some gumbo!" responded Melanie as they both laughed and walked out the door.

The two friends arrived at the condos at ten minutes after ten and parked in a visitor parking space. In order for them not to unnecessarily start some commotion, both women had worn a light overcoat over their revealing costumes.

"OK, top floor; number twenty nine," Melanie said as she verified the address once more. And being somewhat scared of elevators; Addie and Melanie clenched clean hands as it slowly ascended to the twelfth floor, stopping once at the ninth.

Walking down the hallway on the twelfth floor Addie noticed the number on the door. On a small table by the entrance sat a container with several different colored masks. Above the container a distinctive sign was neatly taped to the wall, which read, "A mask is required to enter here, put one on for enjoyment and cheer; Mardi Gras is a time for lore, when it's on knock on the door".

Addie and Melanie looked at each other then selected a disguise; Melanie chose a red mask, while Addie chose a black one to match her naughty nun's costume. After putting them on, Melanie knocked lightly on the door. Waiting a few moments with no answer, Melanie knocked harder.

"Where you at?" a loud voice unexpectedly echoed through the door. A second later a man in a Zorro costume opened it and, after a quick look at who it was, said, "Come in my chickadees. Welcome to Mardi Gras!"

As Addie and Melanie entered the well-furnished condo they noticed that there were six men and no other women. Besides Zorro, there was Superman, a pirate, Dracula, a gritty cowboy, and Melanie's friend Jay clothed as a king. And not complaining about the current ratio, the king ably aided the women in removing their light overcoats.

Except for the music in the background, not a man spoke a word after their coats were shed, revealing two exciting women.

"Where you at?" Zorro inquired again as looked around pretending not to see them.

"Wow," the cowboy panted, as he looked at Addie and Melanie in their revealing costumes.

"Well, how about a drink?" offered the king.

"Got wine?" a smiling Addie questioned.

"Chablis?" asked the honorable king.

"That's it," both women responded at once.

After pouring two glasses, the king brought them back to the two friends.

"Cheers," the king said as he elevated his glass.

"Cheers," the two friends said in concert as they raised their wine filled glasses.

After taking a sip of wine Addie asked, "Is this it, I mean is everybody here?"

"It looks like it," answered the king, "a couple of people called and said they wouldn't be able to make it." Then turning back to the other men, Jay, the king, openly proclaimed, "Gentlemen, this is Melanie, and," looking at Addie, "this is?"

"Oh, this is my friend Addie," Melanie promptly said.

The men had a hard time not gazing at the two shapely women in their revealing costumes.

"I've never met a nun like you," Superman stated.

"Or stopped by a police officer like you," rapidly added the pirate.

As the friends grinned and whispered a thank-you they could feel lustful eyes roving over their inviting bodies.

"I believe I definitely need to return to the church," said the cowboy as he was stripping Addie with his eyes.

As the party proceeded into the night the two friends began to feel more and more comfortable with the six men. But Superman was called on his cell phone and had to departure at a quarter to midnight.

As Addie sat relaxing on the sofa between the masked pirate and Zorro, Melanie was busy talking to her friend the king. The cowboy and Dracula were standing on the balcony talking as they looked at the city lights. All were appreciating the cold drinks and each other's company.

"Know what time it is?" cried out the king. "It's midnight!" and walked to the master bedroom. Returning he had a large clear glass bowl of different colored bead necklaces. After carefully positioned it on the coffee table he asked, "Who desires to earn some beads?"

Melanie and Addie looked at each other and smiled. They both knew of the Mardi Gras tradition in New Orleans and, somewhat mellow, they responded, "We do!"

"OK," the king continued, "who fancies this here red one?"

"I do," answered Melanie as she got up and adjusted her shorts, "It matches my costume."

A smiling cowboy and Dracula came in from the balcony as Melanie moved over to where the king was standing.

"OK, let's see them," suggested the king.

After a quick glance at Addie, Melanie looked down and started to unbutton the remaining three gold buttons. Then she grasped the two sides with her fingers and swiftly flashed the men got a brief glimpse of her pleasing breasts.

Giggling as she held her top closed, Melanie said "There, now may I have the beads? And maybe another glass of wine."

Not wanting to pressure Melanie, the king replied, "Sure," and placed the red beads around her neck. "Well, get the ladies some more wine," he instructed the cowboy.

As Melanie buttoned two of the three she had unbuttoned, Addie got up and stood at the end of the coffee table.

"What color do I get?" Addie asked like a excited schoolgirl.

"Oh, some white ones for my sweet innocent nun," answered Zorro who picked a necklace of white beads from the bowl.

Addie turned her palms in and slid her fingers inside the top of her tight short dress. After looking at each of the men she pulled the top down for a couple of seconds exposing her round plump breasts.

"Oh, nice oranges," Zorro commented. "I would like to squeeze them and make some orange juice."

Addie grinned and, as she gave her clothed breasts a squeeze, replied, "You mean like this?"

As the cowboy brought both Melanie and Addie another glass of wine Zorro placed the beads around Addie's neck.

"Well, thank-you sir," Addie said.

Melanie followed with, "Now I want some blue ones!"

"My turn," said the pirate as he walked over and picked some blue beads from the bowl.

Melanie teased the men by taking her time unbuttoning the two buttons. As she did she started to slowly sway her hips as she did a stationary, provocative dance. This time when she opened up her top to expose her breasts, she wiggled them for a few seconds before covering them once again.

Not to be outdone, Addie smiled and pulled her dress down under her breasts and started playing with them. As she did she momentarily stared each of the hungry men in the eyes.

"Now, that's more like it," exclaimed Zorro. "You go girls."

"Isn't this fun," Melanie whispered to Addie as sat on the sofa together, both wearing two sets of beads.

"I have to admit it is," replied Addie, "and it's amazing that there is not one jerk in the room! They are all kind of nice."

During the next half hour both friends had a neck full of beads, which were the only things that were covering their breasts. The two friends talked, mingled and flirted with the masked men; drinking, laughing and just having a good time.

Shortly after two in the morning Addie noticed Melanie making out with the Jay, the king in the dimly lighted kitchen of condo. The other men were courteous and did not bother the sexually involved couple. Seeing them Addie started to become even more aroused and thought, "Why not."

Now she had a choice of the remaining four men.

"The cowboy," she thought. His body looks a lot like Garrick's."

Garrick was a twenty-year old neighbor who moved to California last summer. The two had a very hot morning the day he departed for California and she has longed for another encounter with him ever since. The cowboy looked a little older - maybe twenty-four.

Addie asked the pirate if he would excuse her and then approach the cowboy as he was talking with Zorro.

"Say, cowboy. Where's your horse?" Addie said seductively.

Noticing that she may be making a move on the cowboy, Zorro excused himself to get another drink.

Attempting to look between the beads around Addie's neck the cowboy replied, "He's around. Probably hiding somewhere."

Laughing Addie glanced down at the cowboys groin area and came back with, "I bet it's a big horse."

"That's for you to find out," replied the cowboy as he brushed Addie's arm with his hand.

"Let's go in there," Addie said as she pointed towards the dimly lighted kitchen.

Melanie was already fucking the king as Addie and the cowboy entered the kitchen. The king had his back flat against the refrigerator in a squatting position, turned his lap into a fucking machine. Melanie had her soft shapely legs on both sides of the kings she humped his firm cock. The king could not move as Melanie continued to bounce up and down on the man made table. With her arms around his neck, the king kept alternating his from support to Melanie's soft bare hips and ass.

As Addie turned toward the cowboy one of his hands moved under the numerous bead necklaces and as the other found its way under her short dress. Making a deep sigh, Addie lowered her head back, her black habit hanging towards the kitchen tiles. The cowboy then made his way through the necklaces and engulfed her left breast with his wet mouth. At the same time Addie cupped his erection beneath his clothing then struggled to unzip his ragged jeans.

"Think we can use the bedroom?" Addie whispered in the cowboy's ears. Without hesitation he walked Addie into the bedroom as she hurriedly took her dress and panties off, seemingly unaware of the wanting eyes of the other men.

Addie laid back on the bed and the cowboy laid beside her, his left hand roving over her soft legs, ass, and pussy. Addie spread her legs in agreement, so the cowboy started to pay particular attention to her soft, shaved and very wet pussy. Their French kissing was wet and wild, neither getting enough of the other. Addie then moved so she could sit on the cowboy's face. With that, the cowboy lay on his back and immediately Addie placed her glistening pussy over his mouth, gyrating her hips is a semi-rapid movement. Turning over her shoulder she looked down at the cowboy's erection. His cock lacking attention, Addie leaned back slightly and twisting to her right, reached back so she stroked it. As the cowboys tongue was circling the inside of Addie's needy pussy and sucking on her excited clitoris, she was softly caressing his firm cock.

Melanie then entered the room but it was with Zorro! With her legs were wrapped around his waist they were already fucking her as he laid her on the other double bed/

The sounds of passion echoed throughout the room as well as the condo.

Not being able to stand it anymore, Addie moved down and knelt over the cowboy's hard cock. With little motion she reached down between her and guided his seven-inch erection deep into open and waiting pussy. As she fucked him she leaned back and placed her hands on his thighs for support. His hands moved from Addie's breasts to her thighs, to her hips and back to her breasts again, pulling on her erect nipples.

Both Zorro and the cowboy came at the same time as the two friends were seeking extreme satisfaction. Without the men getting up Addie and Melanie looked at each other than at the door. With wanting gestures they signaled for Dracula and the pirate to take the exhausted men's places.

As the cowboy and Zorro got up both Addie and Melanie laid on their backs, spread their legs and lifted their cum soaked pussies in the air.

Dracula and the pirate undressed as they stumbled towards the bed. All that remained was the mask on each of their faces.

As Dracula and the pirate were fucking Addie and Melanie, the king, the cowboy, and Zorro all played with their still wet and rigid cocks as they stood around and watched the two friends in action.

Feeling the pirate about to come, Addie whispered, "I want you to come on my boobs."

That was all it took for the pirate as he withdrew his pulsating cock from Addie's soaking pussy and jerked himself off, his warm cum exploded onto her chest.

Dracula and Melanie saw the pirate shot his warm cum on Addie's chest.

Melanie panted, "Come on me too."

Dracula then withdrew from Melanie's sopping pussy and came all over her chest area.

Addie quickly got up and lay down beside her friend. "We want all you cum on us," Addie panted as she begged the other men.

The men then gathered around the two friends and started to jerk themselves off. As they did the pirate and Dracula regained a semi-hard erection and did the same.

In a matter of minutes both Addie and Melanie had cum spots from their upper thighs to their chins.

Breathing heavily, and rubbing her hands over her cum soaked skin Addie softly asked, "Would you leave us alone for a minute, we need to shower."

The men politely gathered their cloths, left the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Wow," said Addie, feeling the warm cum between her fingertips.

"Wow is not the word," Melanie replied as she played with the cum. "Do you know what we just did?"

"Yes, we were gang-banged," giggled Addie.

"And it was great!" Melanie replied.

After showering the two friends got dressed, put their masks back on. The smiling duo then walked back into the living room.

"What a Mardi Gras party," the king said.

"Best one I have ever been too," commented Zorro.

"Thanks-you," Melanie replied as Addie whispered something into the cowboy's ear.

As Melanie talked with the other men, Addie and the cowboy walked into the kitchen. Whispering, the cowboy asked, "Was the piece of your pussy I was sucking on your..."

LynnK1
LynnK1
14 Followers
12