Adding to Our Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I pulled away from him and slid down my shorts and panties, now quite wet, and kicked them both away.

"You really are pretty, this is all just amazing."

"Would you like to fuck her, Joel? It's fine with me, really, it is," Warren assured him.

"You heard him, Joel," I said as I pulled his teeshirt up from his waist and he pulled it right off, then, lowered his pants and was out of his briefs and shoes in seconds.

There was that nice cock of his again. I welcomed it back by kneeling down and sucking it gingerly for a minute, then stood, grabbed his hard cock and pulled him to the bed, whipped the covers back, got down, stretched wide, and patted my pussy.

"Right here's where I want that handsome cock of your's, Joel, right here."

He looked over at Warren who nodded, then he got up on the bed, his cock bouncing around as he crawled toward me. He was slender but kind of muscled and had a lovely long cock which he pushed up to me, then gave a shove as it began descending into me, just like I wanted.

He began stroking in and out of me as Warren got undressed. Joel's eyes were on me, looking into my eyes as he caressed my breasts and fucked me slowly and deliberately.

"Oh, this is wonderful."

"Have you done this before, Joel?"

"No, but this is incredible. Oh, it feels so good, you are so beautiful and sexy. I don't think I'll last long."

"You just cum whenever you want, I want you to enjoy your first fuck and I love being the one to take your cherry."

"I love it being you, too, this is fantastic. I still can't believe it."

"Oh, you'll believe it when you cum."

Warren was sitting in a chair across the room, slowly stroking himself as he watched my newest lover fuck me, his first time ever.

I was tightening my pussy muscles every time Joel pulled back, trying to suck the cum up out of his balls and he was moaning now, really enjoying the feelings so much.

"Oh, man, this is awesome, just fantastic. I've never felt...UUH, UUH, uh, uh, mmm, ooh," he groaned as he shoved hard into me, the warmth from his cock spurting me full of his cum, oh, his virgin cum. I put my legs up around him and pulled him hard into me. I wanted him all. Mmm.

"Oh, oh, that was wonderful, I just never expected anything like this, oh, thank you, Julie, thank you. Oh, and Warren, oh, yeah, you too, your girlfriend is so beautiful."

"I'd like a turn at her, Joel, if you want to get up here, I'll bet she'll suck you and keep you hard, then, if you want, you can have another go when I'm done. Julie loves it like this, right hon?"

As Joel is getting up, I turned over and got on my knees for Warren, we both love doggie-style, and he pushed right up in me as Joel's cum drizzled down my legs.

"Come on, Joel, let me suck you, I'll keep you ready so you can give me another round. Was it good, you're first time? Are you happy you came?"

"This is the best thing that's ever happened to me, I'm so happy, I just hope I can do this more with you."

"Well, I've loved it and Warren lets me have any lover I want. So, you can fuck me as much as you want. You like that?"

"I love that, oh, I'm ready again, look," and he nods down at his rigid cock, still glistening from my wetness.

"Come here, let me suck that," and he waddled so cutely up to me, his cock wavering in my face as I parted my lips and he moved into me and I began to slowly suck keeping him on a nice 'simmer' until Warren cummed me full.

"Oh, hon, mmm, oh, yeah, here I go...UUH, UUH, Uh, mmm, mmm," and my boyfriend pushed all the way into me, almost pushing me over as I felt his cum throb out of his cock mingling with my young lover's semen which I now wanted again.

Warren pulled out of me with a slurping sound and asked Joel to take over for him. I let him out of my mouth and he was immediately around behind me pushing deep into me again.

"Mmm, yeah, mmm, it just feels better each time, this is wonderful," he moaned as he sawed back and forth, even more cum and juices happily dripping from me, a sign of a very good time.

Warren slid his head under my boobs which were dangling down, my nipples extended and on fire as he began sucking them, taking turns as my grocery store boy fucked me from behind.

"Mmm, you're making me feel so good, I love your cock, Joel. Is this fun for you?"

"Oh, this is heaven. The first time I saw you, you had on some really short shorts and your legs just looked so good. I remember the top you had on, too, it was just a strip of cloth around your boobs, kind elastic thing. God, you looked so hot, I had a hard-on all day."

"The pink bandeau, yes, I remember the day. I'd made it really narrow, I was feeling horny and when I am, I love to show myself. It barely covered my nipples as I remember."

"I sure remember and, no, when you checked-out, I was sacking your groceries and one nipple did show right along the top. I almost cummed right there."

"Well, and just think, Joel, now you're cumming in my pussy. I'll bet you're a happy boy."

"Happier than I'd ever thought possible. This is more than I ever even hoped for. I can't believe that all the times I jacked-off thinking about you and here I am, doing this. Oh, man."

"Just nice and slow, like this, Joel, mmm, oh, mmm, UUH, UUH, MMM, mmm," and I felt like I was being slowly covered with a warm flow radiating out from my middle as my pussy contracted around my young lover's cock in a lovely, soft orgasm.

Right after, Joel shoved hard into me as I felt the throb of each spurt deep into my insides. He just kept going as cum began running down my legs. Then Warren pulled himself out from under me and took over when Joel pulled his cock out. He shoved in hard as more cum ran down my legs and began fucking me taking long, wonderful strokes in and out. He even pulled out and wiped his cock head up and down my swollen pussy lips.

I had Joel get up in front of me and sucked the tip of his cock as Warren took me from behind.

Joel fucked me one more time before we took him back to the store, now closed, and we made out for a while in the backseat while Warren sat up front. I'd worn the bandeau he so liked the first time he'd seen it and he lost no time pulling it down to play with and suck my boobs.

He got hard again, so Warren pulled the car back to the far end of the lot and Joel fucked me a final time in the back seat. I'd worn a short leather skirt just for the possibility that my young lover would want to leave me with a little more cum to remember him by. I was happily correct and Warren drove me home leaking Joel's lovely semen all the way.

I came into the bedroom, my bandeau still around my waist, as Warren came over to me, his cock again interested in fun.

"Oh, babe, you just got another fuck, naughty girl. Got some fresh cum in that nice pussy of yours."

"Sure do, wanna lick it out, big boy? Or leave your own on top of it?", I answered, yes, I was still ready for a little play with my boyfriend.

"How about both, all this action tonight's got me really horny."

And that's just what I got and I slept so happily after, my pussy, such a happy girl.

That began my affair with Joel which continues to this day. He's in college, sadly halfway across the country, but when he's back, he's right back in my pussy helping Warren keep me happy and mostly satisfied.

So, who is fucking me now? Glad you asked.

It's Troy. He lives just three houses away, he's eighteen, works out a lot so he's really buff. Naked, he is just the most beautiful male I've ever seen. He was walking by our house one afternoon about six months ago and when I saw him, I was outside watering my herb garden; I knew I had to act quick, I couldn't let this one get away.

"Hi, I don't know you, I'm Julie," I called. He stopped and I waved him over and he introduced himself telling me that he and his parents had just moved in a few weeks earlier.

"I'm really happy to have you in the neighborhood, Troy, I hope we get to know each other."

He was smiling at me, no doubt having some idea where this all might go, as he answered, "Yeah, I think I'd like that."

"If you have time, we could get to know each other starting right now, I'm finished with this," and I turned off the hose and he came in the house right behind me.

As soon as he was inside, I turned, pulled him to me and kissed him just as hotly as I know how.

"Mmm, that was nice," he said softly.

"See if you like this," and I took all my clothes off and stood there in front of him.

He fucked me four times that day and tongued me very wonderfully twice. That weekend, he got to meet Warren and has settled into our household as my current lover. He spends almost every day with me during the summer and when Warren gets home, they fuck me together.

Well, I've come a long way since Warren first asked me if I thought I'd like a second guy to fuck along with him.

Maybe you'll be next? What's your name, again?

12