Adding to the Fun: Charlie's back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

“M-m-m, y-e-s-s-s-s, eat me,” she hissed.

I truly wanted to, I would gladly have made a meal of her tasty twat right then and there, but what she really wanted was the feeling of my lip and tongue in that lovely valley of life. I did my best to make sure that was what she got before I felt her body tense, then with a shudder, I got my first real taste of her. Her hips thrust that lovely dish toward my mouth, urging me onward. I gave it my very best, driving my tongue deep inside her as I felt her body quaking in its release, then slowly stroking her luscious core as I tried to let her down from the orgasmic plateau gradually.

I sat back on my haunches for a moment, rejoicing in the beauty of what I had just enjoyed, only to hear a clapping of hands and calls of ‘bravo, bravo’ behind me. I had totally forgotten Lucy and Charlie, but even as absorbed as they were in their own enjoyment, they had taken the time to celebrate ours.

I turned and saw my wife sitting almost side saddle in Charlie’s lap. Her pussy stretched beyond what most women would consider normal limits by the throbbing black rod impaling her, glistening with their juices. Charlie was bent forward releasing his oral grip on my wife’s left breast, with a wide smile on his face as his right hand squeezed the right one.

“Didn’t I tell you he was good?” Lucy asked a blushing Cindy.

“Yes, but you didn’t say he was that good.” She leaned forward, took my wet face in both hands and kissed my cum covered lips. “That was beautiful! I’ve never had a man eat me like that before.” It was my turn to blush.

“And I’ve never eaten a sweeter pussy before. Thank you, Cindy!” Her smile warmed my heart and made my cock swell.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m ready to move this into the bedroom.” My wife told us and her lover. He lifted her with apparent ease, retaining his cock in her pussy and began slowly walking toward the hallway with my wife grunting at each step as that rigid bone drove deep into her cunt.

“Shall we?” Cindy asked, almost in a whisper. “I’d like to see what else you have for me.”

“It would be my pleasure, “ I told her, getting up from my position between those lovely thighs and holding my hand out to her.

And a pleasure it was. I helped Cindy from her dress, hanging it in the closet of the bedroom where a queen-sized bed awaited my Nubian queen. She started to role her thigh high hosiery down one leg, but I stopped her.

“Don’t bother,” I said softly. “I love the feel of your nylons on my back and around my face. I’d like to repeat that pleasure.”

She looked at me with a quizzical smile, then beckoned me to her as I finished removing my own clothes and lay down beside her, pulling her into my arms until we lay side by side, fact to face. I kissed my way down the side of her face, along her neck, lapped the hollow of her throat with my tongue, then kissed both dark tipped breasts before pulling her to me tightly.

“I like this,” she said softly. “So many men just want to get inside me and cum. You make me feel like a lover. Is this the way you make love to Lucy?”

I nodded, watching her face for a reaction. She closed her eyes and rolled over on her back. “Then let me show you what Charlie is doing to your wife right now,” she murmured, pulling me toward, then over her.

“M-m-m-m, such a nice fit,” she breathed as her hand directed my cockhead to her labia and with a slight raising of her hips drove me half way into that warm haven of love.

At first I fucked her slowly, gently pressing my attack home until I could feel my cockhead bottomed out and our pubic pelts melded together. It wasn’t hard considering how juicy she was. Apparently this lovely lady liked being satisfied orally as well as with a hard cock.

“Oh, yes,” she sighed when I began moving slowly in and out of her, “that’s nice!” She pulled her legs up on both sides of me and then curled them around my waist in a move most women find hard to do. This was no inexperienced young lady, she knew the moves and how to make them. I found myself pressing deeper as I reacted to the pleasure we were giving each other. This position, with her weight mostly on her upper back and shoulders was perfect for driving my cock in her depths. I felt more of those wonderful juices lubricating my thrusts even as she used her vaginal muscles to milk my pre-cum from my tool.

I really couldn’t say whether she or I started moving faster. It just seemed to happen. Resting most of my weight on my knees, one hand on her thigh, the other gently stroking her clit as I fucked her, it happened naturally and soon I could hear the sound of my balls beating against her perineum as I drove my throbbing cock into her as she grunted with pleasure at each stroke. He hands gripped my forearms tightly, then, with a gasp, I felt her lose control. Her high heels were beating a tattoo on my back, as she bathed me in the sweet juices of love. I tried to hold back, but there was no chance given the technique this woman used and I felt my own hot sperm bathing my cockhead, deep inside her. Three separate hard jets pushed their way deep into her vagina. Idly, I hope she was on the pill, because some of this semen was bound to be finding her baby-making machinery.

I rolled off her, just as her legs unfolded, onto my side. I was panting, but so was she. It was a moment of pure bliss just as it was with Lucy when I enjoyed our lovemaking together. I wondered how Charlie was enjoying her.

I needn’t have been concerned. Charlie at that moment was lifting and lowering my wife on his rampant cock as she held onto his legs for dear life, gasping with the pleasure he had given her only moments before. Her tightly stretched labia couldn’t hold the tide of cum slipping out slowly and pooling in Charlie’s pubic hair. It was smeared over hers as she gave a final gasp and fell forward on his chest.

“Oh, damn, that was good,” she managed to say as she was catching her breath. “I don’t know why you never fucked me while we were in school,” she added, but you better not even think of not doing me now every time I see you.”

“It certainly wasn’t out of lack of interest,” Charlie told her with a smile. But you were Larry’s girl even if you did like to have a little on the side. I couldn’t do that to him, anymore than he would have done it to me with Cindy.”

“Well, we’re all making up for it now, aren’t we?”

“We certainly are,” he agreed. “I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed seeing him eat Cindy’s cunt. She loved it too.”

“Maybe we should go in there and see how they’re making out,” Lucy suggested with a smile.

“I’m not so sure,” he responded, although he knew he would enjoy watching Larry stuffing his girlfriend’s cunt with his thick bone. “I thought they wanted to be alone.”

“That was my idea.” she said. “I wanted Cindy to feel comfortable with him, knowing that it might make her a little hesitant to enjoy Larry’s enjoyment as much as it might with either of us right there.”

“Well, so much for THAT idea,” he laughed. “I thought Cindy was going to pass out when he started eating her pussy like that. I’ll bet he had his dick in her before we even got out of the living room.”

“So I noticed, and she really seemed to be enjoying it too,” she confirmed. “But don’t get the idea that I’m not enjoying you too. I fucked quite a few guys in school and a few more since, but you really turned me on with this delightful cock of yours. Larry was sure right about fucking you, and I’m glad you were my first.”

Although it might have surprised them, Cindy and I were having an almost identical conversation in our bedroom. Cindy finally got down to brass tacks before I had considered it completely.

“Would you like to go in and watch Charlie fuck your wife? He told me about the threesome you guys had and I always liked watching him do a white chick.”

“It really turns me on to see him fuck her, “I admitted “and since we both like to watch, I’d love to join them.”

With that, my lover took my hand, stood up and pulled me off the bed. She led me toward the door as I got in a last request.

“And I hope that you’ll let me eat this sweet pussy of yours while you watch,” I told her. “I’ve never had a tastier or juicier one.”

“Keep that kind thought,” she laughed. “I love the way you eat pussy. Charlie is good, but you’re the best I’ve ever had.”

We were both still chuckling when we went through the open door into the master bedroom. Lucy was on her back, with Charlie’s massive body hovering over her in a push-up position, drilling her swollen cunt like a machine as she clutched him tightly to her body

“Oh, damn, yes, yes,” she was almost crying with her enjoyment, “fuck me, stick that big dick in me all the way.”

It sure looked from the view I had at the moment, that Charlie was doing his best to comply. I don’t think he lost a stroke as his girlfriend lay down beside my wife and spread her thighs, inviting me to feast on her juicy core while she watched him screw Lucy.

“That’s beautiful, honey,” I heard her say before her thighs clamped over my head and her hands pulled me tightly to her own swollen lips. “I love watching you fuck these white girls.”

And I love eating pussy. Before me was a luscious set of lower lips, swollen from the attention they had already received, making entry past the inner lips just that much easier. Her clit was already protruding up from beneath its hood, welcoming any tongue action it might receive. She hummed with pleasure and pressed harder against the back of my head as I flattened my tongue and took the first long, slow swipe down the center of that coral colored valley. Just as I reached the top, I let the tip of my tongue caress that tiny little man standing so high and proud, bringing a gasp from Cindy. Her hips bucked so violently my lips were bruised by her pubic bone and her hands were crushing me to her juicy cunt. My nose was literally buried between her lips. Only my thrusting tongue gave me room to breathe. Never before had I been treated to such a swirl of juices as I felt Cindy’s body shaking beneath me, her hands urging me on and her pussy literally washing my face as she ground it to my mouth. When the gyrations stopped, I pulled away and wiped my face with the towels we had spread on both beds, anticipating this stimulating event.

Cindy didn’t want me to stop. She was at the point of asking me to go down on her again, when I asked her to feed me from a position over my face. That was MY favorite position and, that of most women who want to take oral sex to its highest peak.

She smiled at me, realizing what I wanted and very happy to provide the valley that fit so beautifully over my lips by kneeling over my face. A couple of adjustments were made as her legs spread on both sides of my body and my hands found their own grip of that sweet, tight set of buns, then she settled letting her labia spread on both sides of my nose and my tongue enter that still creamy core. That’s probably one of the most compelling reasons for my love of this position. It assures the drainage of my partner’s delicate juices into my mouth and a clear swabbing of those luscious lips.

Most women are so turned on by this position and what they are feeling that they immediately begin a shuttling motion of their hips that feeds the lust even more. They literally wash my face with their sweet pussies, spreading their juices from my forehead to my chin while my tongue scrapes their juices from that wonderful serving dish. Cindy was no exception. I let my tongue delve into every nook and cranny of that hot box, capturing her clit with my lips and then stroking it with my tongue as she rode me hard.

Even as my concentration was given to my partner, I could feel the bed shaking beneath me. Charlie was driving his throbbing cock deep into my wife’s hot, gripping pussy. I felt her hand reaching for mine. She gripped it and squeezed it hard as Charlie unloaded his seed into her sucking core; sending her to a state of orgasmic bliss. I knew that now, as he had before, he would be arching his back, driving his cum deep into her cunt, tamping it into her cervix with his long, hard thrusts, using the hard swollen head of his dick. Cindy was right behind Lucy, her thighs spread impossibly wide as I felt her juices almost shoot into my mouth to be quickly swallowed and her cunt searched for more. Regretfully, I felt her slide down my body until her breasts replaced her pussy. Unable to resist these mounds of pleasure, I sucked one nipple into my mouth as my hands encircled it to pull it down. I heard the hiss of her breath as she pressed it to my mouth, feeding me with her fullness as her own orgasm slowly faded.

I saw Charlie’s big hand reach for the other one and give it a squeeze as he rolled off my wife.

“I’ve got to take a break,” he moaned. “This girl has worn me out.”

“Not for long, I’ll bet,” Cindy teased, knowing her boyfriend’s capacity for sex. “But you’re right. I need a break too.” Regretfully I let my lips slide down from her areola to the nipple, then out of my mouth. Cindy bent forward and kissed me, tasting her juices on my lips and face.

“You’re good, sugar. I’m going to fuck you all night if Charlie doesn’t wear out your wife.”

“Not a chance,” he laughed. “This lady is built for the long haul, and I intend to use every little thing I know to keep her happy tonight.” His big hand closed over my wife’s leaking pussy, then he slid one long finger deep into her. Pulling out a finger covered with their juices, he put it to Cindy’s mouth where it was immediately inhaled.

“M-m-m, delicious,” Cindy smiled. “I could eat that all night.”

“Why don’t you?” Charlie chuckled. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.”

“No, but I would,” I spoke up. “I love eating her pussy after she’s been thoroughly fucked.” Turning to face Lucy, I asked, “Are you ready, honey.”

“I sure am,” my wife assured me, getting to her knees and crawling toward me, trailing a ribbon of cum, until she could straddle my face and sink down on my tongue. It was ambrosia. No one ever knows, until he or she tastes it the first time the delight of dining on the juices of their husband or wife, fresh from the source. As often happened though, my enjoyment was cut far too short as I felt Lucy’s cunt tighten around my tongue. She delivered the last glob of pearl jam to me while Charlie, behind her, squeezed her tits and kissed her neck. She collapsed over me, and then slid down my body as Cindy had, to deliver her tits to my mouth.

I was still suckling those beauties when Cindy and Charlie went into the shower. Lucy, realizing what they were going to do hurriedly pulled away and moved swiftly to join them.

I knew from the raucous laughter that followed that they had taken that opportunity to make her into a sandwich between Cindy and Charlie. I could imagine Charlie stroking her cunt as Cindy sucked on her tits. I knew that rest period, if any, would be short as Charlie and Cindy continued building the heat of lust in my wife.

I had been surprised when the rest actually began. Lucy found a diaphanous robe for Cindy to wear, which really only emphasize her dusky loveliness, Lucy wore what she now called her ‘good ‘luck’ robe, the one she wore between intervals when Charlie and I fucked her in her first threesome as a married lady. Charlie and I relaxed in our living room while the girls got together in the kitchen to prepare a snack. “We have to keep these boy’s strength up,” Cindy had chuckled as she gave Charlie a kiss.

The break gave Charlie and me a chance to compare notes. I was complimenting Cindy’s charms and threw in Charlie’s still unmarried status.

“You’d better marry that girl,” I told him, “before someone else finds out how good she is in bed.”

“We’ve been discussing that,“ Charlie said, ruefully, “and she says she wants to wait a little more. She says she’s having too much fun right now. Cindy got a late start in college and she’s making up for it. She likes fucking white guys as much as brothers and she says watching me fuck their wives is a real turn on for her.”

“Well, I’ll be glad to help,” I told him with a smile, “but I ran into something recently that might give her all she could want.”

Charlie looked at me quizzically, silently asking me to tell him more. I gave him a run-down on what had happened since he had opened my wife to sex with other men and suggested that he might like to meet with some of our latest partners.

He had a broad smile on his face, but then it clouded a little as he asked, “Do these people have some black people in the company?”

“To tell you the truth, Charlie, I don’t’ know. I saw three or four black couples and the intimation was that they also worked for the company, but I didn’t see any of them paired off with white partners. I can’t say I would really know though. I was far too busy playing with my own new friends. What would you say if I suggested meeting with them this weekend and seeing what you think? I know that you know Adriana and Mark from school. They will be there, so it won’t be totally unknown people.”

“Let me talk it over with Cindy,” he said, obviously considering the level of comfort they would feel in a mixed race group, “and I’ll call you tomorrow and let you know.”

I was a little surprised. Charlie had never had a problem mixing with white people when we were in college. More than one lovely white coed had succumbed to his eight plus inches of rigid cock. All I could hope for though was that he would truly consider joining us. It would be a real treat to see his reaction to Sharon and her lovely knockers. I also could just imagine how Sheila would love his long, thick cock for an all day sucker if and when they met.

“I don’t think it will be a problem for Cindy,” he continued. “To her, a fuck is a fuck and, if I mount a few of those white girls, she would love it.” He laughed. “I don’t know what it is about that that turns her on so, but it certainly does. She goes both ways and she says it really gets her motor running when she can eat my cum out of another woman’s pussy.”

Just then Lucy and Cindy arrived from the kitchen, their arms burdened with plates of cold cuts, bread, chips, and condiments. Cindy had obviously heard the last part of the conversation.

“Giving away my secrets, are you?” she asked with a smile. “I haven’t done Lucy yet, and I was going to spring it on her.” She turned to my wife and asked, “Do you have any problem with going both ways, Lucy?”

I was surprised to see my wife shake her head. “Unh, unh,“ she said, then continued. “I did it a few times in school. I just never really got turned on by it in comparison to what I liked doing most, fucking.” She laughed, seeing the expression on my face.

“I can see that my husband is shocked. I guess I just never thought it was all that important to mention.” She came over to me and let her hand trail down the side of my face as she kissed me. “See, this old married lady still has a few things you don’t know about her.”

I began to realize, as we sat eating that token meal, that there were lots of surprises left in my wife. Wanting Charlie as her first extramarital fuck had been one, and I had just learned another. I wondered how many more were ahead of me and hopefully, our friends.

Cindy and Charlie are going to join us in our next meeting with my new associates, friends, and employer. Hope you’ll join us too.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12