Adelle's Girls: Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"I'm sorry," she said again.

"It's okay hon, it is. You haven't got anything to apologize for. Do you want to talk about it?"

Erica nodded absently and started talking. She talked about her dad, about how he was an economics professor in Arizona, and had always supported her in her plans to go into education herself. How he had always been there for her, how he had the weirdest sense of humor, and had made her watch old Marx brothers movies with him. How he was the greatest cook, and taught her how to make all the family dishes. She talked about how she was planning on visiting her parents in a month anyway when she got the phone call. She had rushed home for the funeral to find her whole family in shock, and did what she could to hold everyone together.

Erica just talked and talked, getting it all out for the first time. How she hated the world for taking her dad from her like that. How she hated that she couldn't help her family monetarily, because she couldn't let them know that she had that kind of money. How she wanted to tell her mother that it was all going to be okay when she didn't know that herself. The whole time Chris quietly listened, occasionally asking a question or encouraging her to continue. She talked and talked until she glanced at the clock and saw the time.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, her hand to her mouth. "Oh god, I've been talking for more than an hour. I'm so sorry, I've ruined your night," she said quietly. She was mortified, embarrassed. He was being nice, but she knew he wanted sex tonight. It was the whole reason she was there. She resigned herself to pretend to be in the mood, tried to relax and get her mind off her grief.

"Oh shut up," Chris said, still holding her tight. She turned to look him in the eye. "We don't need to do anything. I don't... I don't want to do anything you don't want to do. And I know you aren't feeling it anymore. It's okay," he said, interrupting her protests. "It's okay, really."

"But..." Erica said, confused. Erica looked at him closely, and was amazed to realize he was serious. He didn't care about his ruined night or the money he'd spent, but he did care about her. He was genuinely concerned about her, and didn't want to take advantage of her. Erica was floored: this was something she hadn't encountered yet on the job.

He started to say something, then paused. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Uh, sure? What do you want to watch?"

"Well we've only got my collection here, so let's see..." Chris was already up and looking at his DVDs. "Let's see... Too dorky, too dorky... Ever see Day of the Jackal?"

"Is that with Bruce Willis? Yeah I saw that."

"No, not the one with Bruce Willis," Chris said, as if they were discussing a disease. "That was The Jackal, which was a remake of this. You'll like it, it's really good."

As the movie started Chris returned to the couch and Erica settled herself on his lap, the blanket still wrapped around her. This is good, she thought as she wiped her eyes. Watch a movie, get back in the mood, you can still salvage this date and he won't have any reason to call Adelle. This should work out fine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Erica awoke suddenly in Chris' darkened living room, alone on the couch. She wiped her eyes and looked around, Chris nowhere to be seen. It was almost three in the morning. I must have dozed off, she thought, wrapping the blanket around herself tighter against the cool air. Standing, she padded quietly to the bedroom and found Chris under the covers. She paused at the doorway and considered him.

He left me alone, she thought to herself. I dozed off during the movie and instead of waking me up and taking me to bed he left me alone. Because he didn't want to do anything I didn't want to do. Because he was concerned. Because he cared for me. She had to smile at that. Wide awake now, Erica quickly shed her remaining clothes. She slipped into the bedroom and lifted the quilt, sliding into the warm bed. Chris wakened as a warm, naked Erica snuggled against him.

"Hey," he said sleepily. "You dozed off around when the Jackal entered France, so whe-" Erica shut him up with a kiss, pushing him onto his back as she climbed on top of him. He welcomed her into his arms, kissing her deeply as his hands explored her body, finding her delightfully naked. As Erica pushed his shirt off his chest, he murmured in response, his hands finding hers and holding her still. "Erica, hey, wait, I don't ha-" Erica shut him up again with a hard kiss, skillfully pushing his pajama pants down his legs with her feet.

"Chris, please, shut up and listen for a second," she said quietly. "You... Thank you so much. Some clients wouldn't be so... understanding if I just burst out crying on them. I'm a bunch of holes for them to fuck, and crying isn't what they paid for," she said harshly. "You... You didn't care about your night, your money. You cared..."

"About you," Chris said quietly, gently brushing her hair from her face. "When I saw you crying I thought... I don't know what I thought, but you scared the hell out of me," Erica kissed him again, relaxing against his hard body.

"I haven't been with a man in... Since it happened. I want... I want to feel loved for a little while, okay?" Chris smiled at that, rolling them over till he was above her, his cock settling along the length of her pussy. They kissed again, gentle affection giving way to deep passion. Erica wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him tight to her, grinding against his hard body, especially his cock. Chris slid down her body, his cock finding her moist entrance, nudging her open. As he entered her Erica moaned in pleasure and pulled his face close to hers, softly kissing him as he filled her up. "Oh Chris..."

"Erica, baby," Chris moaned as he felt her opening for him. One long, slow push, and he was up to the balls in her. Erica made the most delightful little squeaks and moans as Chris moved in her, her hands gripping his arms tightly, desperately. Chris and Erica had had sex dozens of times, but this felt very different. Chris slowed his movements, Erica pulling him close for another mind-blowing kiss. Chris groaned as she squeezed him tight inside her. "Christ honey, you feel... Fuck you feel amazing."

"You always say the nicest things to me," Erica said, smiling. She gasped as Chris pressed deep inside her, his cock just touching her cervix. As each of his slow thrusts touched her core, she could feel her pussy starting to flood with moisture. She bit her lip as she felt her orgasm growing in her belly. Fuck, she thought, has Chris always fucked me this good? "Chris, honey, I think I'm gonna cum, gonna cum all over your cock. I want you to just keep fucking me baby, just like you're doing."

"I can do that," Chris said, smiling, his hips still slowly easing back and forth. Erica smiled, took in Chris's new physique as he held himself above her. His slim, muscular body was starting to shine with sweat, and he looked amazing as he continued to slowly pump away. "God you're beautiful," he whispered.

As Erica was watching him, he was taking her in. Erica looked like a goddess of sex. Her long brown hair was spread around her like a halo, her green eyes practically glowing in passion. Her full breasts wobbled delightfully with each thrust, her dark nipples like little thimbles. As Chris watched, her eyes rolled slowly back and she started to shiver, her thighs gripping him hard as she came all over his slowly pumping cock.

"Oh, oh, oh Chris, baby," she gasped, her hands gripping his arms tightly as she came all over his pumping cock. Chris followed her orders, continuing to slowly thrust into her gripping channel, holding her close as she shivered in pleasure. As she came down she seemed to melt back into the bed, sighing deeply. Chris slowed to a stop atop her, kissing her softly as she hummed happily.

"You okay baby?" he asked, kissing along her throat.

"Mh-hm," she murmured, nodding. "And now I need you to fuck me nice and hard, okay?" she said, her feet pulling at his ass. "I want you to pound into me. Make me feel it."

"You didn't feel that before?" Chris asked, laughing. His hips started moving again, fucking into her with nice deep strokes. He would slowly pull out before slamming back in hard, bringing a gasp to Erica's lips.

"I felt it fine... I want to feel more," she said, gasping, as she pulled her legs back, putting her calves on his shoulders. The both groaned as Chris seemed to go even deeper at this new angle. Chris' hands gripped her ass hard, his fingers digging deep into the soft flesh.

"Oh holy fuck!" Erica gasped, her hands gripping at the sheets. She could already feel another orgasm building and slid a hand down her sweaty belly to play with her clit and help it along. Chris' hips sped up, pounding deep into her, his balls bouncing against her ass.

"Fuck baby, I don't..." Chris groaned. He was desperately trying to hold himself back, but Erica's clenching pussy was practically milking him.

"It's okay baby, cum in me," Erica whispered, her fingers a blur on her clit. "Pump me full, it's okay, I need it." Chris groaned and thrust deep in her, collapsing against her as his cock throbbed powerfully inside her, jetting his cum deep in her pussy. This pushed her over, his hot cum in her pussy setting off her own orgasm. Erica held him tightly as he shivered, groaning against her neck in pleasure. "Oh god I can feel it baby, can feel you cumming in me."

"Oh fucking hell," Chris murmured against her neck. He felt like all his strength had just been drained out of his cock. He slumped against her heavily, her legs moving back to his sides, her soft thighs cradling his hips. "I'm not squishing you am I?"

"No, it's okay," she said quietly, planting kisses along his sweaty shoulder. Chris felt delightfully warm and heavy atop her, like he belonged there. After a minute or two, Chris slowly lifted off her and moved to lie beside her on the bed. Erica laid her head on his hard chest, listened as his heart rate slowed.

"That's was... incredible," Chris said, his hand stroking along her sweaty back. Erica didn't respond, her hand sliding along his flat belly to his sticky cock. Gently lifting his spent organ, her fingers gently gripped him, her hand slowly stroking. Chris groaned quietly at the stimulation. "More?" Chris asked, a little shocked.

"Yes please," Erica said cutely as she sat up, leaning over his middle and taking his sticky cock into her mouth. Despite his protests, Chris' cock had already regained some of its vigor, filling her mouth with more to spare. Chris played along, his hand sliding to her soaked pussy, feeling his cum leaking out of her. Taking one slickened finger, he slid it up to tease her tight ass.

"Mm, you naughty boy," Erica murmured, lifting off his cock, her fist slowly pumping it. "Chris, I'm gonna make sure this is a date you never forget."

Already there, Chris thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late the next morning when Erica woke up, cuddled against Chris' chest. She stretched slightly, careful not to wake him, before setting back against his firm chest. Chris rolled slightly in his sleep, wrapping a protective arm around her. Erica couldn't help the smile on her face.

The smile was short lived, however. Erica couldn't deny it; she knew she had crossed a major line last night. She had never gotten emotionally involved with a client before, and she couldn't lie to herself that her time with Chris was just empty sex. She knew he didn't feel that way, and she was starting to think she didn't either. As she quietly slipped out of bed she thought about what she should do.

She knew that the smartest move would be to cut him off, refuse to take his business again. She knew it would hurt him, but in the long run she knew it was the best choice for both of them. He didn't need to go falling for a call girl and she didn't... Well, she didn't need to be falling for a client either. So that's it, she decided, she'd say goodbye to him and that would be the last she'd see of him. But even as she planned it, she knew that he wouldn't be the only one hurt. As she was slipping her shoes on, Chris emerged from the bedroom in his pajama pants.

"Hey, I was just coming to say goodbye," Erica said, moving to him. She slipped into his arms and gave him a hug. "Thanks for... For everything," she said sincerely.

"Don't worry about it," Chris said, his hand stroking along her back. They kissed softly. Erica had meant it to be a fairly chaste kiss, but Chris just laid one on her. Erica couldn't help but respond and they kissed for a few long moments before Erica remembered the plan and pulled away, blushing slightly. Why am I blushing? I don't blush with clients!

"Well, um, I should get going," she said grabbing her purse and heading for the door.

"Erica, wait," Chris said, grabbing something from a drawer and handing it to her: a business card. "I know this is a huge no-no and all that but, uh, here. That's my direct line; wherever I am you can reach me on that number, even if I'm in China again. If you ever need to talk, about anything, please don't hesitate."

Erica knew she shouldn't accept it: direct contact with a client was a major breach of Adelle's rules and could get her fired. She should hand it right back to him and explain that. But for some reason she slipped the card into her purse. "Thank you. I might take you up on that."

"Good," Chris said, smiling. He led her to the elevator and with one more soft kiss, said goodbye.

"Goodbye Chris," Erica said as the elevator doors closed. Finally alone, she slumped against the elevator wall and began thinking about her next move. As she left the building and hailed a cab, she knew that she should just call Adelle and say she wouldn't take dates with Chris anymore. Just say it had become too personal. She took out Chris' card and looked at it, knowing that she should just tear it up and be done with it.

But she paused. She remembered the look in his eyes when she came to his bed last night. The way it felt when he kissed her. How nice it was to wake up in his arms. As she opened her purse to get her phone, she saw the little jade woman he gave her the night before. She smiled slightly, her decision made.

"I'm a fucking moron," Erica said as she pulled out her phone, calling the office.

"Adelle's, Cleo speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hey hon, it's me. Just checking in."

"Hey Erica. How was your date last night? Everything go okay?"

"Yeah," Erica said as she put Chris' card in a small pocket of her purse, "yeah everything was fine."

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers
12