Adessotu Ch. 03

Story Info
submission and control.
4.9k words
3.7
15.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica

Letter 3

Miss Helen watched Jessica and I kiss and then she got to her feet. Reaching down, She grabbed my leash and pulled me away from Jessica. "Come, slave! I have need of you." and with that said, she led me into the bathroom. Still on my hands and knees, I watched her set on the toilet, spread her thighs wide and pull me closer to her crotch.. The rushing tinkle of pee splashing in the toilet filled my ears as Miss Helen emptied her bladder and patted my head.

Hoping to please her, I leaned forward and caught one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked hard. The nipple hardened rapidly under my tongue and Miss Helen hugged me to her. "You are a good Slave, Lorraine! I would like to take you home with me, but Miss Jessica has first claim on you." I nodded my head, understanding, but not letting go of the hard nipple in my mouth.

The tinkling sound had stopped and Miss Helen pushed my mouth off her tit and back down to her crotch. Pushing her ass to the very edge of the toilet seat and spreading her thighs wide, I was afforded a view of her cunt. The thin, inner lips were wet with pee and hung down on each side of her open cunt. Without waiting to be told what to do, I extended my tongue and licked away all the droplets, sucking each lip into my mouth to strip away any moisture that might remain.

Miss Helen was satisfied with my effort and rose to her feet. "Slave Lorraine, You are so very well trained in servitude of this sort. Where did you receive your training?" I gave her a brief description of my time with my English Teacher and some of her friends whom I also had to serve. About that time, I noticed that Miss Jessica had entered the room and stood silently watching. Miss Helen led me over to her and passed the leash to her. "Here, Jessica! A true submissive you have. you must take good care of her."

"I plan on doing just that, Helen." Jessica replied, "And I don't think we need this any more." and with that, she reached down and gently removed the crop handle that was still in my ass-hole. Bidding me to rise, she gave me the crop and instructed me to clean it and myself up and then to return to the bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw Jessica lying on the bed and Miss Helen standing beside her. Miss Helen had put on a really huge looking strap-on dildoe. It looked very real with a huge head and swollen veins circling the shaft. I thought at first that Miss Helen was going to use it on Jessica, but it soon became evident that it was I, who was to be given the pleasure of the huge prick. Quickly, Miss Helen gave instructions and Jessica and I moved into the described positions.

I was placed on the bed with my ass right at the edge, my legs hanging over. Jessica was to straddle my head, and I wrapped my arms around her hips as she moved into position. The wet mouth of her cunt spread slightly, and I couldn't resist taking a quick lick at it. Extending my tongue, I lifted my head and the soft, wrinkled flesh slipped over my tongue.

I felt a shudder as she rotated her hips, then her weight drove my tongue into her clinging pussy. I felt the hard button of her clit bump against my chin and the tight ring of her anus settled against my nose. I let my hands drop to her ass-cheeks, spreading them so that I might breathe. Jessica's weight shifted again as she leaned forward, and I felt the coolness of the dildoe head being rubbed up and down the length of my cunt. Spreading my legs wide, I soon felt the large head being pushed into my cunt.

Slowly it went in and the muscles of my cunt grabbed at it, squeezing it tightly. It was a tight fit, but was not uncomfortable. Several times, the large head was withdrawn completely, then re-inserted , drawing the pussy juice out of my cunt to lubricate the thick shaft. Of course, I had no control over it, but hoped silently that Miss Helen would be gentle with it.

Meanwhile, Jessica had started a gentle rubbing of her clit on my chin, pausing occasionally to let my tongue flick out to tease it. As her ass pressed down to me, my tongue went deep into her cunt, in and out, twisting and turning, bringing the sweet juices into my mouth. Miss Helen started taking longer strokes and soon I was taking the full length of the dildoe into my pussy. The large, flanged head was going deeper and deeper each time and the head was scraping my pussy walls, working the juices back to the mouth of my cunt where they were spread abundantly along the thick shaft.

Miss Helen placed my legs up on her shoulders, rolling my ass higher and allowing the dildoe to penetrate deeper. The dildoe, made so life-like, complete with balls, had a protrusion just above the shaft that jolted my clit each time She fucked it into me. I felt her hands come up to my tits, squeezing, molding them, only to release the softness and pinch at my hard nipples, stretching them painfully.

I could hear soft moans from Jessica and Miss Helen's voice directing her to suck on her tits. The double stimulating we were both getting was cause enough for both of us to go into orgasmic convulsions. I felt Jessica humping her clit faster and faster against my chin, followed by the tightening of her pussy around my twisting tongue. Her moans were muffled by the large portion of Miss Helen's tit she had sucked into her mouth. I felt the familiar tingle in my stomach and immediately sucked Jessica's whole pussy into my mouth, almost like a vacuum cleaner would.

As the tingle hit the mouth of my pussy, it seemed that the dildoe would be pinched off at that length, so tight and intense was my orgasm. Jessica's ass-cheeks were still spread wide apart by my hands and I could feel them quiver and jerk as she bounced her clit against my chin. I sucked and swallowed as her cunt oozed pussy juice so fast I could not get it all, and it seeped down across my cheeks and chin, coating my neck in places. Jessica's ass-hole was getting the snorts of hot air from my nostrils. Gradually, our climaxes passed, amidst low moans and sighs of pleasure.

Miss Helen jerked the large cock out of my drenched pussy so fast it made a sucking sound. My feet were dumped back on the floor and Jessica lay down on top of me. Her soft, firm tits felt so warn as they touched my stomach. the hard nipples seemed to bore into my sensitive skin.

I felt Jessica's warm breath bathe my pussy mouth, followed by the exciting touch of her tongue. Repeatedly, her tongue delved into my cunt, licking the flowing juices away. I clasped her tighter to me and my tongue twisted in and out, sucking, licking, enjoying the sweetness of the moment.

Miss Helen let us relax and she watch us making love to each other orally. It was so slow and sensual to be with Jessica like this. Memories from yesterday gathered in my mind and I once again began to respond to her probing, tantalizing tongue. Longing to touch her in intimate places, to thrill her to an extent that she would always remember me, drove me crazy with desire for her. I buried my face in her cunt, wishing I could in fact, crawl right up inside her, making her feel my presence always.

I let my tongue travel the length of Jessica's pussy, twisting and stabbing it in and out of her juicy hole. I spread her cheeks wider and the tightness of her ass-hole twitched in front of my eyes. I aimed my tongue at it and let the tip make small circles around it, touching it briefly and watching it tighten and relax as my tongue teased it. When Jessica offered no resistance, I touched the tightness of it and pressed harder.

Slowly, after repeated pushes and twists, it began to open for me. The tip of my tongue sank deeper into the widening orifice, the earthy taste surrounding me and the excitement of the taboo things that had been so much a part of my life, spurred me on to greater excitement. Jessica seemed oblivious to all I was doing, because she was letting kisses fall like rain on my thighs, pussy and stomach. Kisses like the gentle rain on a summer day, warm to the touch and making me wet.

I could have stayed like that forever, however, Miss Helen had other ideas. Pinching Jessica on the ass, she laughingly told us to let her have a little of that sexual activity. Jessica rolled aside as Miss Helen handed her a double ended dildoe. A few moments later, I was laying on my back, with Miss Helen straddling me, her hands and knees supporting her weight above me. I felt her large tits swinging with her movements and felt them brush against mine.

Then, Jessica was pushing at my legs, spreading them wide as she nestled between them. Looking down across my stomach and between Miss Helen's tits, I could see the large double headed dildoe in Jessica's hands. I noticed Miss Helen's breathing get heavier and sensed that Jessica was inserting the dildoe into her pussy. A moment later, I was treated to the same sensation. Miss Helen dropped her ass, pushing her thick mat of pubic hair against my pussy and started a fucking motion.

Jessica, holding the dildoe into position for us, was able to see the large rubber cock going in and out with our movements. I grabbed one of Miss Helen's large tits and sucked the nipple hungrily into my mouth. A loud moan of pleasure from Miss Helen as I sucked and nibbled on her hard nipple and the probing of the dildoe held by Jessica sent us into a sexual frenzy.

As I am multi-orgasmic, I was able to cum twice before, Miss Helen ground her clit against mine and came with a loud moan. She collapsed on top of me, but I continued to suck and bite her nipples. Jessica had inserted the dildoe to it's extreme length and held it there as our pussies clinched and quivered around it. Her hot kisses only added greater pleasure to both of us, as she move her lips and tongue around our crotches.

When our breathing had returned to normal, Jessica removed the dildoe from our pussies and Miss Helen rose to her hands and knees again and began kissing me from my neck to my knees. working her way downward, stopping momentarily at my cunt to lick away some of the juices. As she regained her feet, she looked longingly at Jessica and I as we lay side by side on the bed.

"Well, Jessica! I must go. My husband will wonder where I have been." She smiled at me and continued, "Thank you, Jessica! for sharing this delightful cunt with me. Should you ever tire of her, please send her my way!"

"I don't foresee that, in the near future, Helen, but I will keep it in mind." Jessica replied.

Jessica rose to her feet and helped Miss Helen pack up all of her toys into the brief case. As Miss Helen began to dress, Jessica pulled my leash and lead me over to her. Softly, she said, "Lorraine, Give Miss Helen a kiss to let her know that you enjoyed having her here to share with us."

"Yes, Miss Jessica!" I replied, and crawled over to Miss Helen. I pressed my face between her thighs and kissed at her hairy bush. slowly her legs parted farther and the tip of my tongue flicked against her clit.

"Whoa!" she cried, "You better stop her Jessica, or I will be here all night!"

Jessica smiled and pulled gently on my leash. "Yes, Lorraine. she has to go home now."

Jessica and I stood silently as we watched miss Helen finish dressing and a final farewell as she headed out the door. Jessica and I stood at the window and watched as her car backed into the street , then sped away.

Jessica turned to me, put her arms around me and kissed me so sweet and tender on the lips. "You do not deserve to be treated this way, Lorraine!" She scolded me, as she removed the leash and collar.

"Oh, But that is the way all dommes treat their slaves, Miss!" I replied. "I do not mind, and I expect to be treated this way."

"Well, when it is just the two of us, I will not treat you that way. I want you to like me."

"Oh, But I do, Miss, I do! I am yours to have as long as you want me! I will do your bidding just as I did for the English teacher who trained me, Miss!" I promised.

"Very well, then! you may serve me! I am hungry and want something to eat." A mischievous smile came over her face and she laughed, "And, No! Not that, either!" glancing down at my bare pussy. "I think we should have something a little more solid, than that!"

For the next hour or so, Jessica and I roamed around her kitchen, fixing a light lunch, even thought it was late afternoon. We felt so comfortable with each other that there was never a thought of putting on clothes. But, it was hard to resist touching and caressing each other as we passed in the small kitchen.

Finally, we sat down and ate our lunch and started talking about ourselves, just like old friends who hadn't seen each other for a long time added to my story of how I had been trained as a submissive and Jessica confided in me, her emotional need to have a woman in her life instead of a man. Although we were different in our desires, we shared a common desire to have a female lover instead of males.

Although I was hesitant to give up on males, It was very tempting to think of having Jessica all the time. After our lunch, we cleared the table and Jessica lead me into the livingroom. She sat on sofa and patted the cushion beside her. I went to her eagerly and nestled in her arms. Gee, I felt good to be so near her. We talked about personal interests, such as Jessica's work, and also my life as a married Mom. As we talked, the atmosphere was relaxed, but also carried a strong sexual undercurrent.

Jessica picked up a remote control unit, and a moment later, the room was filled with soft, romantic music. I looked into Jessica's eyes, and leaned over, kissing her on the cheek. She smiled and held me tighter as our lips met in a lingering kiss. Her hand came up to touch and caress my breasts, twisting and pulling gently at the nipples which had hardened at her first touch. Our tongues touched many times, roaming lightly around the lips or maybe going deeper into the warmth of open, willing mouths.

Our breathing became more rapid as our hands roamed over each others body's. I leaned over, kissing each of Jessica's breasts, then sucking the nipples, one after the other, into my mouth. "God!" I thought, "What soft and beautiful breasts she has." They were a bit smaller than mine, but so firm and round. The nipples were "Perky" and hard as my lips and tongue moved over them.

All at once, Jessica arose and extended her hand to me. "Come!" she said, "Come and dance with me." I quickly got to my feet and moved into her arms. I became the feminine partner due to my submissive nature and she led me gently and tenderly about the room. As we moved about, the closeness of our naked body's sparked a sexual desire and we were pressing ever tighter against each other. As the music ended, Jessica kissed me, her tongue going deep inside and I was in Heaven.

We stood there for long moments, our hearts beating wildly as hands and mouths moved about our body's. Jessica's soft, hairy mound pressed against my bare crotch as her hands cupped and squeezed my ass cheeks. A moment later, her thigh slipped between my own and pressed against my pussy. There was not doubt at all that I was excited because she was very aware of how wet I was.

We were startled by the ringing of the door bell. We sprang apart like two teenagers who had been caught by their mothers, doing sexual things that were nasty.

"Damn! who could that be?" Jessica murmured, and she moved quickly to the door. Peeking out the security hole, she recognized her visitor. Turning to me, she smiled and said, "Ah, Lorraine! We have another playmate!" and with that said, she swung open the door. Somewhat surprised at being caught standing naked in the room with a visitor staring at me, I started to cover my breasts, then realized that it was a senseless gesture on my part.

As the guest entered the room, Jessica kissed her on the cheek and then she introduced her. "Lorraine, This is Karen! She is a very close friend of mine, And Karen, This is Lorraine, whom I spoke briefly to you about this morning."

"Very pleased to meet you, Miss!" I replied, very conscious of Karen's bold looks in my direction. "Same here, Lorraine!" and she moved forward to kiss me on the cheek also. I immediately liked her. She was very stunningly dressed in a well fitted skirt and blouse, Her long dark hair swirled around her shoulders and the brightest, friendliest smile you could imagine.

The best way to describe Karen was very simply, a BBW! A Big, Beautiful woman! Her body was well shaped and rounded to perfection. Her poise was perfect and she had the Large full breasts that are so common on the Full Figured Lady of today. Her breasts were well carried in a form-fitting bra, which accentuated The full, firmness of them. I admit that I was wanting to see them up close and personal, but reminded myself that I was only a submissive guest to her.

Karen was equally sizing me up. I was pleased with my breasts at 36c but worried that my ass and thighs were a bit too plump. They had always been a problem area for me. Karen smiled as she looked at my mound, seeing only the bare skin with just a small patch of hair just above my clit. A sexy tingle ran through me and my nipples began to harden as her bright eyes swept over me.

"Yes, Jessica! you are very accurate in your description of her. She is beautiful!" Karen smiled and put her arm around my waist and added to me, "I do hope we can also be friends! Jessica is so dear to me." I nodded my head in agreement, smiling that she had spoken approvingly of me. I also accepted the fact that I was very sexually attracted to her as well.

"Karen, I'm glad you came on over. I was not sure you would, but secretly hoped you would." Jessica said.

"I was hesitant at first, Jessica! But, Now I am glad I did." Karen responded, smiling at me again.

"Come in and get aquatinted with Lorraine, Karen. May I get you something to drink?"

"Not at the moment, Jessica! Please sit with us!" Karen answered.

For the next half hour, I answered questions about being submissive with other women, being as honest as I could. All my answers seemed to delight Karen, and even brought smiles and giggles from Jessica. "See, I told you she was very open and honest, Karen! Now, you believe me?"

"Yes, I believe you, now!" Karen replied, "But I am feeling a bit uncomfortable sitting here with all my clothes on, while you two are completely naked."

"Well, We can take care of that! Why don't you let Lorraine undress you? she is very good at that" Jessica answered.

I stood up quickly, and moved to Karen as she got to her feet. A smile from her helped to ease my nervousness, but my fingers were pretty shaky as I reached to undo the buttons on her blouse. The nervousness turned to excitement as the blouse was removed and the Bra presented the last restraint to me seeing the large, full breasts. With shaking fingers, I struggled with the tiny fasteners set into the bra right down the front. Karen nodded her approval as I unfastened the last one.

Unable to restrain myself, I pulled the bra apart and watched the large beautiful breasts swing forward, touching my own breasts as well. Without waiting, I immediately put my hands under the pendulous breasts, lifting and molding them with my hands. I moaned in delight as Karen pushed her breasts tighter into my hands I lifted each one to my mouth, kissing, sucking the hard nipples.

Jessica joined me at that time and together we kissed and teased Karen's breasts with our mouths and tongues. It was a very sexy scene as our heads bobbed and turned as Karen also reached up to grasp and squeeze Jessica's and my breasts, too. While we were kissing and sucking on her tits, My hands went to her waist, and opened the snap of her skirt. The zipper hissed softly as I slid it downward, and I dropped to my knees to remove it.

Jessica's hand replaced my mouth on Karen's other tit and I worked the skirt and half-slip over the swelling hips, then letting them fall to the floor. A pair of white, thin panties could not hide the dark pubic hair forming a Vee at her crotch and I quickly slipped them down over her ass to join the other clothes around her feet. As Karen lifted one foot after the other to step out of her clothes, I was able to see the swollen lips of her pussy, and as she stepped forward, I kissed her mound and tried to touch her clit with my tongue.

12