Adie Satisfies

Story Info
First she satisfies him, then takes care of herself.
2k words
4.43
55.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

It was getting frustrating, no doubt about it. Because we were both college students, Adie and I both still lived with our parents. We were both home on break and had been spending some time together, but it was getting to the point where we wanted to spend some time alone together. Actually, when I pulled into her driveway that night, I wasn’t sure that she was as frustrated as I was but by the time I pulled into my own driveway, I knew.

It was pretty late and we had been out with some friends. We had probably gone out together half-a-dozen times or so since we’d both been back at home. That night we’d been hanging out with friends, but we’d gone out a couple of times just the two of us. We’d hung out a bunch back in high school but our relationship had never gone beyond a goodnight kiss. Now, after being apart for a while, there seemed to be more of a spark between us.

The first couple of times we’d gone out, I’d walked her up to her front door and we’d made out a bit before she went in. The last few times, we made out for longer periods in the front seat of my car sitting in her driveway. I’d even gently caressed her pert, little tits through her shirt. On this particular night, things got a little hotter and a little heavier, giving me a hint that Adie might be feeling kind of pent up like I was.

She didn’t stop me as I slid my hand up under her sweater and cupped her breast with the thin material of her bra between her tit and my hand. Her nipple was hard, pressing out against her bra and my palm. Sliding my thumb over slightly, I was able to determine that her bra had a front clasp, so I went ahead and popped that open. Adie still didn’t offer any resistance. My hand was then on the bare, smooth flesh of her tit so I gently brushed my palm over her distended nipple. She moaned softly so I continued to play with her nipple as we were making out.

I was pleasantly surprised when I felt Adie’s hand drop into my lap and begin rubbing the bulge in my jeans. I thought if she just gave me a hand release, I’d go home feeling at least somewhat better. We kept making out and I kept playing with her nipple as she went to work unfastening my jeans. Instead of just reaching in and pulling out my tool, she began to work them down, so I lifted my ass. She got them down to about knee level and stopped, bringing her hand up to caress the bulge now pushing out my tighty-whities. As she grabbed the elastic waistband, she finally pulled away, breaking our lip lock. I watched her as she slid my briefs down, my rigid cock springing free.

The feel of her small, cool hand caused even more blood to surge into my engorged tool. I thought it would take only a pump or two before I was shooting a load all over my interior, but it turned out Adie had different plans. She lowered her head into my lap and I felt myself engulfed in the warm, wet confines of her mouth. I couldn’t help but let out a groan of pleasure. Somehow I managed to reach down and pull the lever to slide the seat all the way back, then pulled another to recline it. This gave Adie more room to work and allowed me to see a little better. I’m not even sure where the light was from that night – the front porch, a street light – but I don’t think it was the moon.

I could see my cock disappearing into Adie’s mouth, then reappearing as she raised her head. Her left hand was gently stroking up and down on the base of my cock and I could feel her right hand massaging my balls. I don’t know how I lasted as long as I did, feeling as frustrated as I was. Maybe it was just shock that Adie was voluntarily sucking my cock – and sucking it extremely well, at that!

I wanted to lay there all night, feeling her lips sliding up and down my shaft, but between me being so pent up and her being so damn good, I could feel my orgasm coming on pretty quickly. I was pushing my hips up toward her face and, sensing my urgency, Adie increased her efforts. My cock began to swell as my orgasm slowly, almost painfully, came closer and closer. Finally, with a grunt, I began shooting my load and she kept right on sucking my cock. She milked every drop of cum out of me before finally releasing me from her mouth.

She sat up and tried to help me get my clothes back in place, but it was easier for me so she fixed her bra instead. Pulling the seat back into place, I asked her if I could return the favor. She kissed me with cum-breath and told me maybe another time since it was so late. Then, she was out the door. I hopped out and walked her up to the door. She gave me another quick kiss goodnight and was gone inside. I walked back to the car thinking that if she hadn’t gotten me off, I’d have gone home to masturbate. I wondered if, since I hadn’t gotten her off, she was going to do just that. As I got back into the car, I decided I’d have to find out.

I drove down the street and around the corner, then parked. I got out of the car and walked back toward Adie’s house, cutting through the front yard and heading toward the back while looking for lights. A light came on at the back corner on the second floor, so I looked around in the dark for something to get me up high enough to see into it. No roofs, no ladders, but there was a tree, bare of leaves since it was December. I scaled the fence to reach the lowest branches, then climbed like a monkey. I was probably near halfway up when I was reached her window level. I climbed a little higher so I was looking down slightly into her bedroom. I could see everything, except Adie.

I was actually on the side of the house looking in through a side window. There was another window on the back of the house, which I could see on the inside from my perspective. The foot of Adie’s bed was beneath that window while the head was in the corner between the windows, where I couldn’t see it. I could see about two-thirds of her bed. Beyond the foot of her bed, on the wall opposite me, was a closed door and next to that a bureau. To the right of the bureau, on the other wall, was an open door that looked as if it went into a darkened hallway. Beside that door was another bureau and a desk. That was about all I could see.

I watched as Adie came into the room and closed the door. She went to the other door, opening it to reveal a closet and a full-length mirror on the inside. She pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it into a basket at the bottom of the closet. Looking at herself in the mirror, she unclasped her bra and let it drop down her arms, tossing it into the basket on top of her sweater. Even as far away as I was, I could see that her nipples were still hard little nuggets. She brought her hands up to cup her small breasts, gently tugging on her nipples. She let her hands slide down to the waist of her jeans and began to unbutton them.

It probably hadn’t been fifteen minutes since she’d swallowed my load, but I was already rising again in the confines of my own jeans. She opened her jeans and pushed them down, shimmying out of them. Her ass looked so hot, encased in pink panties and shaking back and forth. It looked even better as she bent over to get her jeans the rest of the way off. Straightening up, she looked at herself in the mirror again, bringing her hands back to her tits. She massaged her tits for a moment or two before her hands slid down over her ribs and across her stomach to her panties. I could see both hands sliding up and down the front of her panties. Maybe she was as pent up as I was. I would have been more than happy to have taken care of her out in the car, but I’m sure she had her reasons to demur.

She pulled the front of her panties down slightly and slipped one of her hands inside, where it moved up and down. I could see the muscles of her ass clinching and unclinching as she pushed her pelvis forward. She slipped the hand back out and pushed her panties down just below her ass, so I assume her pussy was just exposed to herself in the mirror. Her right hand went back to sliding up and down over her pussy while her left gripped her now bare ass cheek. Her hips were moving again and, after a minute or so, her knees about gave out. She turned toward me, her panties still just below her pussy, and walked to the end of the bed. I absorbed every detail of her tight, tennis-player body: her small tits, her flat abs, the dark blonde hair of her pussy and her muscular legs.

She sat on the end of the bed, her back to the other window and my window on her right, then lay back. With her panties still on, she started playing with her pussy again. One hand had to go into her panties, despite their being so far down, while the other stayed near the top, in her bush. It looked as though she was fingering her pussy and stroking her clit at the same time. Meanwhile, in the tree outside, I was pulling my cock out. I was completely rigid again and stroked myself right along with her.

I wasn’t sure why she still had them on, but Adie finally pushed her panties down and kicked them off. I wished I could have grabbed them and sniffed them before wrapping them around my tool as I whacked off. She spread her legs wide and was pushing her hips up off the bed as she fingered herself vigorously.

Seeing her naked, her tits pointing upward, her blonde bush exposed, working herself over in a sexual frenzy, I was quickly on the verge of cumming again. Adie appeared to beat me to it, though, as I could see her tensing up, her back arched and her ass up off the bed. She kept her hands working on herself and finally went limp on the bed, where she seemed to convulse slightly a few times before her hands dropped to her sides. I kept pumping as I looked upon her still, naked form, but as I was about to cum, she got up. She turned to the other window and closed the blinds, kneeling on her bed and accentuating her stunning ass. I could feel my orgasm about to explode when she turned and walked right toward my window, giving me a full frontal. I stifled a cry as I climaxed, shooting a load of goo onto the lower branches, looking upon Adie in all her naked glory, until she closed the blinds.

I caught my breath for a minute before tucking myself away again and climbing slowly down the tree. I managed to make it stealthily back to my car and took off for home. As I drove, I was trying to think of some way that we could be alone together. I figured if we got desperate enough, we could rent a motel room. As it turned out, we never got that desperate.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers