Adina's Journey

Story Info
Young widow and school teacher is reawakened to sex.
6.2k words
4.14
60k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adina's journey began one evening when she was staying late at school, back when she was still teaching just in the middle school. Her daughter Dazi, seven, was at a meeting for Girl Scouts. On those evenings, Dazi had dinner with one of the other girls in the troop, which left Adina free to catch up on grading and prep. This evening, Dazi was staying the night with her friend Anna, another girl in the troop who was the daughter of Elaine, one of Adina's trusted friends. The elementary schools had parent conferences the next day. That would have left Adina stranded for childcare if it weren't for Elaine's generosity. Adina was taking half a personal day off so that she could attend parent conferences with her daughter's teacher. She expected a good report: "Dazi is intelligent, kind, helpful and happy..."

Adina was eternally grateful to the other mothers and women in her circle of friends who understood how difficult it was to be a teacher and raise a child alone, who helped her by having Dazi over for dinner or a playdate so that Adina could do chores or errands or grade papers without disruptions. Since her husband Josh had died four years earlier, she'd been on her own; her parents were three thousand miles away. Josh's parents were two hours away by car.

Reserved and too shy to impose more than she felt she already did, Adina held her household together in a way that looked seamless to outsiders, but she was ready to crack.

Adina left her classroom and was planning to get beakers from the supply closet. She walked into Katy Michael's room (her only access), and approached the door, which was closed. Katy hadn't seemed to have left; her coat was untidily draped over the back of her desk chair, one arm dangling on the dusty floor. Adina frowned, wondering where Katy was. She heard a muffled bump from the supply closet, and a moan.

Her curiosity piqued, she put her ear to the door without trying the handle. She heard two voices, Katy's and another woman's.

"Oh my god you feel so good..." Katy moaned.

"Don't stop," the other woman begged.

Adina realized with surprise that it was Michelle Miller, another teacher from their department. "What were they doing?" she wondered.

It was silent on the other side of the door, except for the sound of something wet.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Michelle moaned.

"Was Michelle crying," Adina wondered, and then she blushed and thought, "That sounds like sex. Sex!" She didn't move. She could hear them shifting positions and then nothing for several minutes, until Katy started moaning softly.

"Shelly...Shell...ooooh...keep going...I'm on the edge...push me over...Shelly...Shelly..."

Adina felt her hips press into the door, and touched her breast.

When she had caught Katy and Sandeep sleeping naked in the dunes two years before, she had been shocked and upset and hadn't been able to say a word. She had just stared, and turned on her heel when Katy offered her hot chocolate from her thermos, her full and naked breasts swaying as she sat up. Dazi had been with Josh's parents that weekend; Adina had gone back to bed and stayed there reading a trashy romance novel (well, Jane Austen), unable to do anything else. Adina and Sandeep had gone out to dinner just three nights before. She had thought it had meant something to him.

Katy's climax came and Adina heard her stifle her cry. They were whispering; she couldn't hear them.

Adina was enormously curious and was surprised to feel herself wet. She slid her hand under the waistband of her skirt, past her tights and panties and squeezed, then looked out the window of the classroom door to the hall. She had forgotten where she was. With effort she slowed her breathing and removed her hand.

They would probably leave the supply closet soon, and then what? Adina crept back from the door and slipped into the back of Katy's classroom. She hid herself under a lab bench. If she kept still, and if Katy kept the lights off, Adina would not be seen.

Within five minutes, Katy and Michelle emerged from the supply closet. Katy's fingers were hooked through Michelle's belt loop in the back. Their shirts were untucked. Adina couldn't see their faces.

"So just go take a shower and meet me at Drew's in an hour," Katy was saying.

"You must be joking," Michelle answered.

"Shell, it will be hot. He'd be so into it. You know you want to."

"It's a school night."

"Oh come on! Where's your mother! Not here! Don't be ridiculous. Just be there. I'm going to be there. I want him to watch me eat you out."

Adina could tell from their feet that Michelle was leaning against the wall of the classroom next to the door. Katy was straddling her legs. Adina ducked down with her chin almost on the floor, and from there she could see that Katy was kneading Michelle's breasts and biting her neck, but not hard enough to leave marks. Katy's red hair was falling out of its already untidy bun.

"Where does Drew live again?" Michelle whispered.

"Vista Heights, on Maple, kind of past most of the development. Big green house, cream trim...down a long private driveway, two big hemlocks at the entrance to the driveway. You'll find it. See you there."

Michelle took a big breath, exhaled, and left the classroom.

Katy walked over to her desk and leaned over her chair to turn off her computer. She took a swallow of something from her go-cup and picked up her jacket. She gave her dim classroom a cursory glance around the tops of the lab benches, left and locked the door.

Adina released the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Slowly she picked herself up from under the lab bench, knocking over a metal stool. It clattered and she ducked down again, but nobody came to investigate.

Since she had come to Katy's classroom to get beakers out of the supply closet, Adina figured she should complete that task so she wasn't scrambling at 7:45 a.m. the next morning trying to pull a lab together for her students. She spent half an hour more at school and then went out to get in her car. She sat in the parking lot, unsure of her plans. She picked up her cell phone and called Anna's mom, Elaine, and asked to speak to Dazi before the girls went to bed.

Dazi sounded cheerful. "Hi, Mama! Elaine made us chicken nuggets for dinner! We're going to watch Madagascar but then we have to go to bed."

Dazi's high pitched voice brought Adina back to the reality of being a mother and a teacher, practical, organized and sensible.

"That sounds nice, honey. I hope you said thank you."

"Of course, Mom!"

"I know, honey. I love you. You pay attention to Elaine's rules and be a good guest for me. We'll have Anna over to play Saturday before swim lessons."

"Ok! I love you! Do you want to talk to Elaine again?"

Adina and Elaine chatted briefly. Elaine was a little distracted by herding two active seven year olds and twin four year olds. They said goodbye. It was getting dark, and the ocean fog was beginning to thread its way up the coastal rivers.

Adina put her cell phone in her purse and stared through her windshield. She was going up to Drew Jensen's house. To do what, she didn't know.

It wasn't hard to find, and was very private. Adina killed her lights, pulled past the large hemlock trees and coasted onto the gravel driveway. She pulled her car over to the edge, got out, and walked a quarter mile up to the house in the dark. The night was damp and silent. The fog wet Adina's hair and dripped down her Gore-tex jacket.

Drew's house was a large Craftsman with a large porch across the entire front. It was surrounded by unfenced lawn and beyond that, forest. On the south side of the house was a large garden, including berry bushes. The garden was finished for the year. The porch was dark, as if Drew were not expecting any visitors.

Katy's bike was on the porch; Michelle's Jetta was parked in front of the garage. Adina planned to leave before being seen by anyone.

Adina crept up the front stairs, stepping lightly in case the wood squeaked. The front door was in the middle of the porch. On the right was a picture window to the living room. On the left was another large window, to an office. And in the office were Drew, Katy and Michelle, on a futon that must have doubled as a couch. It was pulled flat. They were naked.

Adina pressed herself against the pillar closest to the study window. In the deep shadows of a foggy night, she pulled the hood of her jacket up and tucked her pale hands into her pockets.

Michelle was on her back, propped on pillows. Her eyes were half-closed. She was playing with her breasts. Katy was on all fours with her head between Michelle's legs, lapping at Michelle's vagina. Drew was behind Katy, steadily ramming her with what looked to Adina like the thickest penis she had ever seen. He pulled almost all the way out before penetrating all the way, again and again. He was slapping Katy's ass. Everyone was moaning, saying, "Yes...more...oooh...mmmmm."

Adina was panting. She pulled her tights and panties down, pulled her knee-length skirt up, and rubbed. She was wet. Her thighs were white in the darkness, but it was unlikely that anyone inside would see her out the bright window. They would only see their own reflection.

Adina had never seen anything like the spectacle she was spying on, not even in pictures. Michelle's legs tensed and kicked. She cried out. Drew pulled out of Katy and thrust his penis in Michelle's face. Michelle swallowed it whole. Katy masturbated. Michelle and Drew shifted to 69; Katy put a finger in Michelle's ass.

Adina came.

Adina panted. And then relaxed.

When Adina opened her eyes, Katy was on all fours again, this time with Drew in front of her with his penis in her mouth. Shelly was on her back, under Katy's thighs, licking her slit from top to bottom and back again, using her hands on her own pussy and tits.

Adina kept time with them, and came again, and came again. She would take Drew in her mouth if she were in there. She would take their tongues and add her own. Eventually the three of them in the house lay collapsed and spooning on the futon. Drew pulled a quilt over them.

Adina realized she was cold and wet with fog. She shook her head to clear it. Slowly she pulled her panties and tights up to her dripping crotch, dropped her skirt and slipped off the porch, back down the dark driveway and to her car. She sat in her car for half an hour before coasting in neutral as quietly as possible out of the neighborhood.

She fell deeply asleep at home.

Adina was not sure how to process everything she had seen. Her own marriage and its lovemaking had been so sweet and kind, and rather normal. She and Josh had met in high school, fallen in love, chosen the same college, took the same classes, married, conceived Hadassah and raised her together for three years...and then he'd been killed in a car crash on his way to a weekend climbing trip with some buddies. He had only been twenty-eight, still serious and idealistic about changing the world.

Their lovemaking usually began with kisses, then caresses, then they would disrobe. Adina would invite him inside her, they'd move their hips together, they'd reach orgasm around the same time, and then they'd fall asleep naked until morning. Adina always felt so fresh and young to be sleeping naked next to her best friend and lover. It was so innocent.

Since he had died, Adina had been lost in grief...the type of grief that made her very efficient and methodical about getting everything done, and getting through the day, and getting through the week, but she felt nothing other than grim determination to get through time, to pass it, to kill it. Hadassah -- Dazi -- brought her joy, but Adina viewed her only child and in her loveliness saw loss surrounding her. There was no husband and father, nor were there siblings. Adina was dead with grief. Before Josh died, the ocean and the land would talk to her, would teach her something new every day. Since then, she had been noticed almost nothing.

The shock of seeing two of her colleagues and a community college professor fucking each other woke her up. Her own behavior shocked her, stalking Katy like that.

For several weeks Adina masturbated every night before falling asleep. She went to bed early instead of folding laundry in order to masturbate for as long as she could. She tried different positions, moved her hands in different ways. When Josh's parents took Dazi for one weekend as they did each month, Adina pulled the shades and walked through her house naked, masturbating multiple times in one day. She walked on the dunes and laid down in the very same spot where she had found Katy and Sandeep asleep and naked, pulled her corduroys down and her shirt up, and played with her pussy and her tits under a cloudy sky. The ocean and its surging waves made her think of sex. The pointy tops of the shore pines made her think of sex. She replayed the scene of Drew, Michelle and Katy over and over. She put herself into the scene. She put Sandeep's penis in her mouth.

It wasn't enough.

One weekend, when Dazi was at her grandparents again, Adina turned on her home computer with shaking hands. Into the Google search bar she put, "sex". A world opened up, and so did her legs.

Adina spent several weeks being distracted by the glut of pictures available on the internet as well as its culture...the make-up, the shaving, the positions of the women. Adina imitated those positions in front of her mirror and pretended she and Josh had been more adventurous than they had been before he died.

It wasn't enough. There were no stories to go with the pictures. Sometimes a caption, but not much else. How did the women find themselves on these couches in front of a camera? Why did the videos have such flimsy story lines, the models so transparently nothing more than models? Did they cum? How much were they getting paid?

It wasn't enough.

Adina put a number of terms into the Google search bar again, and found a site for erotic stories. There were no pictures. Here were the explanations she had been seeking...well, the fantasies anyway.

Adina spent several weeks reading. The site solicited stories as well, so Adina began to write them. Some she made up, but others were about Katy.

Katy was courting her, she could tell. Katy had invited her to grade papers at Cuppa Java on the past several Sunday afternoons. During an evacuation drill, Katy had caught up to her and their jacket sleeves had touched as they walked down the sidewalk in the midst of students. Katy had whispered something in her ear and Adina had shivered to feel her warm breath. Most recently, Katy had sat next to her on the love seat in the staff room during a meeting. Adina was on the end and Katy squashed her ostensibly in order to make room for Michelle on the other side.

"Omigod, you look SO cute!" Wendy, a social studies teacher, had said about the three women of the science department crowded on the couch, all of them fresh and young and wearing no make-up. Wendy pulled out her iPhone and snapped a picture of them. "I am SO posting this on facebook! Are you on facebook, Adina?"

In fact, Adina was, but she did not friend coworkers.

"No," she said.

(Katy and Michelle were, and so Adina began stalking Katy in cyberspace as well as during her forays to Drew, Michelle and Sandeep's houses. Katy's status posts helped tip her off about whose house she would be at, for "dinner" or "grading papers". Katy did not have her privacy settings very high, and nor did anyone seem to pull the curtains.)

Throughout the meeting, Adina was acutely aware of Katy, who was pressed to her side from their shoulders to their ankles. Katy and Michelle were keeping some type of tally on their agenda and looking angelic. Adina glanced over and noticed that Katy made a mark every time their principal said, "taking it to a new level of excellence" and Michelle made a mark every time the principal said, "reading in the content areas". Michelle won.

After the meeting, Katy invited Adina to come grade papers at her house some Sunday, which, she said, would be more fun than grading at Cuppa Java because then they could have wine, not just coffee.

Adina understood that by accepting Katy's invitation, she was accepting an invitation to seduction. She wouldn't be available for about three weeks though, because Dazi wouldn't be going in to Eugene to visit her grandparents until then.

*****************************************

Friday evening, working late, thinking about Katy, she was surprised when her vice-principal, Brian Smythe, walked into her classroom. He had come in silently and she jumped. He smiled and sat on the corner of one of the students' tables, a manila file folder in his hands.

"How's it going?" he asked. "You're here late."

"Dazi's at her grandparents for the weekend," Adina answered. She wondered what he was doing in her classroom; they were not friends. Brian Smythe was the school's disciplinarian and athletic director. He was not well liked by the teaching staff primarily for failure to follow through with the school's disciplinary policies. The coaches didn't mind him; after staff meetings on Tuesdays, five or so men remained sprawled around the table drinking bad coffee from the pot, talking about their teams versus teams from neighboring towns until their conversation usually devolved into talking trash about women in town who were hot. One evening, Jim Farley threw Adina's name into the conversation, and Troy muttered, "Ice princess."

Jim said, "No, I'm serious. Small, but a great ass. Round brown eyes."

Troy said, "You can take her eyes. They look right through me."

Brian Smythe got up to leave. "Her husband died four years ago."

"Why can't she get over it?" Troy asked. "She's young. She's got her whole life ahead of her. Why was he so special?"

Brian shrugged and left. He hadn't really thought much about Adina until then. He tended to side with Troy in his opinion about her. She was reserved, never came to the kids' games, didn't laugh much at jokes. She was so much smaller than him that she was easy to miss in a crowded hall, and besides, she worked in a separate building with the high school science staff, as well as the art department.

Jim's comments made Brian look at her closely over the next few days. She moved quickly through the halls, greeting students. She was short and small boned with round breasts, round ass, and a flat stomach. Her hair was dark and curly, held by a clip at the back of her head and caught in a braid. Her skin was pale (everyone's skin was pale on the North Coast) and her eyes large and dark in her delicate face. He asked around about her, learned about her weekend childcare schedule, and then floated around her neighborhood after dark. Hours after Dazi had been put to bed, she was on the second floor staring at a computer screen. His laptop was with him. He flipped open the lid to see if he could access a wireless connection, and found hers. There was no firewall, no encryption, nothing.

Over the next several nights, he monitored her activity, which made his cock hard, and suddenly found a way to crack her façade. Why wait and lay a path of courtship and seduction when the fast track of domination might work just as well? And be more fun?

********************************

"Do you miss her when she is gone?" he asked.

Adina looked at him. She said, "Of course. I think of her all weekend. She is all that is left of Josh that I have. Of course his parents see it the same way; I wouldn't begrudge them."

"Huh," he said. "I've got something you need to see," he said, tossing the manila folder onto the papers she was grading. It teetered over her knuckles, knocked her pen to the floor, and some of the papers slipped out.

12