Adina's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian's plans take Adina farther than she'd imagined.
3.1k words
4.14
20.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's e-mail came earlier than expected, just one week after he left her ass red from spanking it.

He wrote:

"Friday as planned, 6:00. You in thigh-highs and naughty push-up bra, no panties. Brazilian wax. That takes planning."

Adina had never considered waxing. She shaved to her bikini line, but didn't enjoy it much. She had to use Google to find the closest place. It would be a drive. One week before her date with Brian there was a Purim party at Josh's parents' synagogue. She arranged with them to visit again, this time to take Dazi to celebrate Purim. In the afternoon, Josh's mother planned to take Dazi to a children's theater production of "Pippi Longstockings", and Adina lied and said she was planning to go shopping with college friends.

Dazi dressed up as Queen Esther. Adina left the synagogue just as Dazi joined a game of chase; the children were getting wild with the excitement of costumes and access to so many cookies. She said she planned to pick up Dazi at Josh's parents in four hours.

Lacking any creativity about lingerie shopping, Adina had decided simply to go to Victoria's Secret at Valley River Center, hoping she wouldn't run into anyone she knew from college. So many of her circle of friends had remained in Eugene; it was a liberal college town close to both the mountains and the coast, and not as big as Portland or Seattle.

Adina hated shopping. Most of her clothes came from thrift stores; the nicest things she ordered on-line. She knew that she couldn't order a bra on-line, however. Walking into Victoria's Secret made her aware of her own secret. How strange to have gone to religious services with her former parents-in-law that morning, to have made all the prayers, dressed so modestly, a young widow, with Brian and his threats to her job and home hanging over her head, and her plans to modify her appearance that afternoon.

Adina made her selections, a pair of black lacy thigh high stockings and a black lace bustier. She planned to wear it strapless.

The waxing was a surreal experience, but the beautician was both kind and chatty. Adina's mental preparation for lying down on a table to expose her genitals in front of someone was that it would be similar to being at the gynecologist's, but it was more like being at a beauty parlor (except that ripping out her pubic hair was not painless). The advice Adina had read about aftercare mentioned not wearing tight panties; Adina put on a pair of Josh's silk boxers that she had never gotten rid of after he died. They slipped over her nakedness; as such, she was a little abrupt with his parents when she went to get Dazi. No, they did not want to stay the night before driving back to the coast, no she did not want to stay for dinner, thank you for looking after Dazi, she seems like she had a great day, goodbye.

******************************

At six o'clock the following Friday, Adina was walking through the spring dusk listening to the robins singing. Six o'clock in March meant that night had not quite fallen. Adina felt completely exposed wearing her stockings, bustier and no underwear. Her gauzy blue skirt swirled around her legs and brushed her bare mound. She had students in this neighborhood. She hoped they were all indoors playing video games.

Brian invited her in, the table set as before. This evening he had prepared sole, delicately poached in butter and white wine, with a salad of spring greens dressed only with lemon juice and olive oil. He seated Adina at the table and began telling her about his college years and what had brought him to their town to teach. Adina perched on the edge of her chair and nodded and said "Mmm hmmm," at appropriate times. He was more interesting than she had supposed; he had spent a semester in Benin, Africa. Her hair was up in a French twist; Adina moved a wisp that had come loose over her ear and said, "What was Benin like?"

He described the children he had met, a village he had been to. She listened attentively and hoped that she was not making a wet spot on the back of her skirt without any panties on. She could feel the bustier gripping her ribs.

Eventually, with half her food eaten, Brian sent her upstairs.

"Lie down on the bed on your back. Prop yourself up with the pillows. Spread your legs. I want you masturbating when I come in. Leave your lingerie on."

Adina climbed the stairs, entered the bedroom, and then removed her skirt and blouse. She sat on the edge of the bed, and then swung her legs up. She drew her knees up and then let them fall to the sides, feeling the cool air on her completely naked and exposed pussy. The lights in the bedroom were bright.

She heard Brian coming up the stairs; he didn't come straight to the bedroom. To Adina it sounded like he made a turn into his office. A moment later he appeared in the doorway, a digital camera in his hands.

Adina closed her legs and sat up. "I don't think so," she said.

"Think again, Dina. My way, not yours. Spread your legs and get busy."

Adina looked away.

"Now," he said.

Slowly she lay back down, looking over her right shoulder to the window, which was covered with a translucent curtain; it had gotten dark since she arrived. Her legs were still closed.

"Open up," he said. "These pictures aren't going anywhere. They're just for me. For fun."

Adina's knees were drawn up to her ass and her arms were crossed in front of her chest; nothing to see. She wouldn't look at him.

Brian sat down in the armchair facing the foot of the bed. He set the camera on the dresser and said, "Give me some action. Spread your legs and show me that pussy, or I'm flipping you and spanking you again."

Slowly Adina let her knees fall open. Brian's cock got hard and strained against his pants. He wasn't planning on taking it out until he made Adina bring herself to orgasm. He admired the way the black thigh high stockings and bustier framed the creamy whiteness of her bare hips, pussy and ass. It was going to be painful to wait for her, but worth it.

"Use those fingers. Open those lips."

Adina did as he said, still staring past the curtains out the window. Slowly she began pretending to masturbate again, a tight knot in her stomach. Her fingers were doing all her favorite things, but her mind was spinning and she couldn't get her body to respond.

Brian could see the stiffness in her shoulders. She was nervous again.

"Dina, you are so hot," Brian said.

She looked at him. The camera was still on the dresser, and he was rubbing his bulge under his pants.

"Just what I was hoping for," he said. "Would you pull your tits out of the top of your bra?"

Adina did so.

"Play with them," he said.

Adina began to rub her nipples lightly.

"I like that," said Brian.

Adina tipped her head back and looked at the ceiling. She sighed, one hand on her nipples, the other back on her pussy. She dipped a finger between her lips and found herself wet. She drew the wetness in circles around her clit, and began to feel bold.

Brian saw the tension leave her shoulders, watched her breathing push her tits up and down. Quietly he reached for the camera.

"Dina," he said quietly. "Look at me."

Adina raised her head and saw he was aiming the camera at her.

"Shhhh," he said quietly. "You can enjoy this."

Adina heard the snick of a picture. The exposure excited her. She looked at Brian with half-closed eyes, a hint of a smile around her mouth.

"Mmm," said Brian. "You are so sexy. Can you open your mouth a little?"

Adina began to enjoy the stimulation she was giving herself, and the attention Brian was giving her. She let her knees fall against the bed and began to pump her fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"I like that," said Brian, continuing to snap photos.

Adina began to roll her hips.

"I really like that," Brian said. "Look at the camera, okay?"

Adina was breathing hard, her breasts heaving above her bustier. Brian took picture after picture. He directed her poses, on her back, holding her legs under her knees, on her hands and knees, looking at the camera over her shoulder, her fingers rubbing and circling, pulling her ass cheeks apart to so he could see both holes.

"Spank your pussy," Brian said. Adina gave herself a few slaps.

Just when she was getting very excited, he got up and moved to the dresser. Adina paused, watching. Brian opened a drawer and pulled out a large dildo, shaped like a penis but flat black in color.

"I want you to try this," Brian said.

The dildo was thick, not very long, and made of silicone. He passed it to her, his hand brushing hers as she took it. The light hairs on her arms stood up.

Adina settled into the pillows at the head of the bed, aimed the dildo at her pussy, and let herself open to it. She had never used toys before, even in the months after seeing Katy use a strap-on on Michelle. She began to pump it slowly in and out. Her feet were flat on the mattress, her knees towards the ceiling.

"Open yourself up a little more," Brian asked.

Adina spread her knees wider, and began to lift her hips to meet the thrust of the dildo. She played with her tits with one hand, and lost herself. Her eyes closed. She began to moan and pant.

Brian knew she was close. He set his camera to the video setting without saying anything, and let her ride the wave until it came crashing around her. Her hips bucked under hand, her eyes were tightly shut. She left the dildo deeply embedded in her pussy and sank down on the mattress. Her feet were spread eagled and her hand toyed lightly with her clit. He watched the wave of delicious tension in her body slowly recede. She sighed deeply, and opened her eyes.

Brian set the camera aside for a moment and said, "That was so hot, Dina. I'm as hard as a rock." He unbuckled his belt, undid his pants and pulled his cock out of his boxers. Adina had never seen it; both times before he had fucked her from behind and dressed before she could turn around and see him naked. It was huge, much bigger than her dead husband's (but she knew that already).

"Come here," he said, his legs spread wide against the sides of the chair.

Adina sat up, removing the dildo, and went to him.

"Get on your knees," he said.

She knelt between his thighs, and was about to take his cock in her hand when he said, "Put your mouth on it."

Adina looked up at his face.

"I need release," he said. He put his hand on the back of her head and spread his fingers across her skull. He applied very light pressure, nothing like when he shoved her down on his desk in the office. Adina let him guide her to the tip of his penis. She laid it against her cheek and felt how smooth the skin of the glans was. She opened her mouth, and put her lips around it.

Her touch was completely distracting to him; she put her hand around the base of the shaft and was licking and sucking the top. Force of will allowed him to take the camera from the dresser so he could begin to shoot pictures of the top of her head, her nose and her cheekbones, the base of his cock. Shooting was somewhat difficult; he wanted to keep one hand on the back of her head just to keep her in place so she wouldn't bolt. He wanted to give her the message she couldn't leave.

"Look up at me," he said.

She looked up, her eyebrows arched, her lips surrounding his cock, her cheeks hollow. He snapped a few more pictures and then set the camera aside. He needed this. For a moment he let his arms rest over the edges of the arm chair, but then he reached into her hair and pulled out the comb that was pinning her hair in place. He buried his fingers in her curls and pressed her head into his lap. He was close.

Adina wanted to remove her mouth to breathe; her face was getting wet with her own saliva as she sucked and licked. She had never spent this long on oral sex with Josh; oral sex had always been just a prelude to intercourse. Josh had never put his hands on her in that way. She felt the pressure on the back of her head release slightly; she backed off his cock but he pushed her forward again. She licked up and down the shaft, and put her mouth on his balls, sucking, licking and nibbling. He released the pressure on her head; she backed up and found him in her mouth again. Her arms were supporting her on his thighs; she felt his tension build and realized he was going to cum in her mouth. She pushed her head back but he held her in place. She felt his cock twitch, felt it pumping between her lips, felt a warm, salty stream of ejaculate hit the back of her throat. She gagged. He released her and she staggered back to the bathroom. He heard her spitting and the water running in the sink.

She was gone a few minutes. Brian relaxed in the armchair and felt mildly sleepy. When she came back out, still in those stockings and her bustier (she had tucked her breasts away), his cock roused him by getting semi-hard.

"You don't swallow?" he asked.

"I've never done that before," she said. "I wasn't ready. I thought you would fuck me."

"Sorry," he said, and felt semi-remorseful along with his semi-hard-on.

"Isn't that part of my punishment?" she asked.

"You could see it that way," he answered, and then continued, "But one more thing before you go. Sit on the edge of the bed."

She sat there, and crossed one leg over the over.

He got up from the chair and walked over to her at the edge of the bed, and knelt down in front of her. He picked up her leg under the knee and uncrossed it. Gently he pushed her legs apart and put his face next to her pussy.

"It's so smooth," he said. Slowly he began to rub his face over her lips, using his nose and tongue to separate the folds. He kissed her and began licking and sucking. He twirled his tongue around her clit and then spent several minutes making long strokes up and down her entire slit. Adina lay back on the bed, felt her hips begin to roll and buck, and came for the second time that night. Brian was hard again. He looked at her on the bed, her eyes closed in relaxation, and decided to fuck her, which hadn't necessarily been in his choreographed plans for the evening. He nudged her legs so that she was on the bed. He shoved his pants down and kicked them off, pulled his shirt over his head, found a condom in the bedside drawer and then entered her. He looked down at her from between his arms, and took a very long time to arrive at his second orgasm. She was flushed.

"You were too sexy and tempting," he said. "I had to get into you. Can you cum again?" He withdrew and put his hand between her legs. She nodded, and he stroked her until he could feel the waves of her orgasm.

"Do you want to stay the night?" he asked.

Adina considered. She had walked; there was no incriminating car. There was the problem about walking home the next morning in the same clothes (without panties) that she had worn the night before. If she stayed the night, what did it mean? Did it mean they were lovers, then, or would he still be blackmailing her?

"Another time," she said.

"All right," he answered. "Just let me say goodbye to that gorgeous bare pussy of yours for a minute." Again he put his head between her legs, kissing and licking. He withdrew, and said, "A few close-ups." He got his camera and put the lens between her legs, asking her to use her fingers to spread the lips and pull them. Finally he put the camera down, and kissed her pussy more. Adina could not believe herself; she was still aroused.

Brian said, "You want more, don't you?"

Adina nodded.

"I'm spent, but hang on...we can use the fake cock." He felt around for the dildo, found it under the pillows and thrust it into Adina over and over until she came for a fourth time. She was exhausted. Her legs were as tired as if she had just hiked twenty miles uphill under a forty pound backpack. Her pussy was somewhat sore.

"Well...you are beyond sexy," Brian said. "We'll just leave ourselves anticipating the future."

He helped her off the bed, handed her skirt and blouse to her and helped her into them, sighing as her ass disappeared under the fabric. He shrugged himself into his trousers and undershirt, spent a brief moment in the bathroom and walked her down the stairs. As she slipped through the open door he caught her elbow. Adina expected his cheerful, "How nice! See you on Monday!" rigmarole and was surprised when he drew her to his chest and leaned down to kiss her. His hands lightly spanned the distance from her collar bones to the back of her skull. She responded to his kiss, leaning into chest.

When she turned to go she was surprised that he followed her. "I'll walk you home," he said.

It was midnight when Adina finally found herself in her own bedroom. She stripped off the lingerie, fell naked into bed and slept deeply until late the next morning.