Adi's Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Adi experiences being the man.
2.9k words
4
11.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreyten
kreyten
25 Followers

Adi woke aching and sore, that tree had been pretty rough with her holes. She made up her mind to steer clear of that section of jungle from now on. She didn't mind being handled roughly but she didn't want to wake up feeling like she had just been in a car crash. The pixies were crowded around the still sleeping new girl. One was merrily pumping away at her shaven pussy, the rest were cheering him on while stroking their own pricks.

Adi walked over to get a better look at her new friend. The girl was beautiful with long dark hair that pooled beneath her angular head. She had full lips and a cute button of a nose, her breasts were smaller then Adi's ample double d's but they were perky complete with tiny pink nipples. She was skinny with long slender athletic legs ending in dainty little feet. All in all she was probably 5" 5' and 115 pounds.

She began to stir from her sleep, her eyes fluttered open and immediately widened as she spied the pixies surrounding her. She crawled back a little popping the pixie out of her pussy in the process, "Wha... what... where am I?" She asked Adi. The question had been directed at Adi being the only familiar thing around.

"Don't worry, it's O.K., your not in danger here. Were in some kind of underground cavern, and these little guys are friends." Adi explained trying to calm the girl down a bit.

"What is that thing?" The girl asked gesturing at the unassuming patch of moss.

Adi giggled as did the pixies , "Ah that, you have to be careful, the plant life around here doesn't take no for an answer." She said amused.

"But it... it..." she started.

"It fucked you didn't it?" Adi finished for her, "Yeah, same with me, I was pretty scared too.

"And they, they put their penis' in my mouth and made me swallow their cum!" She said angrily pointing at the pixies.

They laughed and said, "Don't worry she teach you how to sucky much better!" As they pointed at Adi excitedly.

"Alright you guys lay off her, she young and scared." She disciplined them before introducing herself, "By the way my names Adi, I've been here for a couple days now, as far as i know were stuck here."

"I'm Jenny, I hope were not stuck here for too long my parents are going to be worried sick." She replied as she noticed her nakedness for the first time and tried to cover her more private parts. Everyone laughed including Adi, "so modest." One pixie teased. "Not for long though!" Another exclaimed.

Adi recovered quickly and said, "Don't worry everyone here likes how you look, I guarantee it." Realizing the futility of her situation she let her arms hang at her sides as she tried not to look at the pixies hard members.

"I was a virgin." she whispered to no one in particular. A pang of sympathy sprouted in Adi and she hugged the teenager, that would be a pretty crazy way to loose one's virginity. Adi had lost her virginity at 16, probably only a little younger then Jenny was now.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"18, it was my birthday only a day before, my parents took me on this trip as a gift." Jenny blurted out tears welling up in her eyes.

"Well I'm sure we will get back to your parents eventually, hey i bet your hungry, I certainly was when i woke up the first day." Adi said trying to get her mind off of her situation. The girl did brighten up a little at the mention of food, "Lets go get some, though you'll never guess what we have to do to get it." Adi suggested with a wry smile.

After sucking some fruit for the both of them while Jenny watched wide eyed the two pondered what to do next. Jenny wanted to find a way out and Adi agreed to wander around again even though she didn't think they would find anything. About half way around the cavern they came upon a beautiful flower clinging to the rock wall. It's delicate petals curled around each other in a complex pattern that only nature could produce. They stopped to examine the extraordinary flower, and noticed that it produced a dizzyingly sweat perfume.

Adi bent down and took a long deep breath of the sweat fragrance, and a little pollen tickled her nose. She sneezed and immediately felt a strange sensation deep inside her pussy. Oh boy what's happening now she thought to herself as the sensation grew stronger. Second by second she was getting hornier and she couldn't resist snaking a hand down to her cunt. As her hand found her sopping wet pussy she brushed her finger tips across her clit and waves of pleasure waked across her body.

Except her clit was way to big and she looked down to find a little nub poking out from in between her lips. Right before her eyes the little nub turned into a huge 8 inch cock standing proudly out from her body. She wrapped her hand around the new penis and stroked it bringing gasps of pleasure to her mouth. Adi moaned in ecstasy and looked over Jenny's tight body hungrily. Her clit pulsed with need as Jenny stared open mouthed at the new cock sprouting from her friend.

At that moment all Adi could think about was how nice Jenny's mouth would feel around her new dick. "Jenny, please, I need you!" Adi pleaded swaying towards the frightened girl.

"But, but what can i do?" Jenny asked seeing the need in adi's eyes.

"Suck it, you have to suck me please, I'm going to explode!" Adi mumbled grabbing Jenny's head and kissing her hard. Breaking free, full of aphrodisiac Jenny got on her knees and stared at the throbbing member a moment before with Adi's urging she stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and started licking the cock like a popsicle.

Adi moaned with pleasure and wrapped Jenny's hair around her fists getting a good hold. Jenny moved her mouth over the bulging head and took a couple inches inside her mouth, exploring the shaft with her tongue. So this is what it felt like to get head Adi thought to her self, but the timid girl wasn't really giving her what she desperately needed. "More, suck it harder, please, oh i just want to fuck you so bad!" Adi cried out. Emboldened Jenny took more of the member in her mouth trying to accommodate the large rod.

Adi tried her best to be gentle but she was completely powerless against the need to cum in every one of this girls holes. Impatiently she pushed with her hips and pulled on Jenny's hair wedging her new cock deep down her throat. Adi loved the feeling of a warm mouth enveloping her engorged clit. She held Jenny's head tight shoving her member even further into the little warm hole.

So intense was her arousal that Adi didn't even notice Jenny desperately pushing on her thighs, trying to pull her head back. Quickly Adi released the girls head embarrassed, and Jenny sat back on her haunches a string of pre cum bridging the gap between her lips and the member. She took a deep breath and looked relieved to be free of the enormous rod. Adi wasn't through with her yet though, she pushed her back and laid down on top of her, plunging her new toy as deep as she could in Jenny's tight pussy.

Jenny let out a sigh of pleasure as the rod penetrated her to the hilt. Awkwardly at first Adi grindded against Jenny until she got the hang of it and started pounding away at the pink mound under her. Shortly the pixies joined in, one took his post behind Adi holding his cock right in front of her asshole. When Adi reared back his cock impaled her asshole, and she modified her thrusts to allow more cock up her butt. She timed her motions so that when only the tip of her member was in Jenny the full length of the pixie was inside her ass. The other three crowded around the 2 heads of the girls, now panting with exertion.

One went straight for Jenny turning her head to the side he planted his cock right on her lips. She was panting so hard that the little guy had to problem stuffing his bulging head past her lips. The other two presented their pricks to Adi, and she obliged popping one in her warm moist mouth and then switching to the next. Adi pounded away with reckless abandon fully enjoying the chance to fuck such a tight pussy. Eventually Adi's asshole was blasted with a stream of hot cum as the pixie spent himself inside her. The sensation of the liquid invading her deepest recesses was too much for Adi and she began to orgasm, sending streams of her own juices deep into Jenny's accommodating pussy.

Adi strained trying to push her member as deep as possible into Jenny's warm lips. Finally sated Adi collapsed into Jenny savoring the feeling of her orgasm. Jenny tried to remove the dick from her mouth thinking they were done, but when Adi showed no sign of letting up on the two dicks before her she obligingly turned her head back to the side and opened wide. The pixie happily continued his assault on her face, picking up the pace and deepening his strokes.

Adi was probably enjoying her job a little more, having no problem taking the full length of each cock down her throat alternating back and forth until both the pixies were about to burst. She grindded up against Jenny's sloppy pussy slowly becoming aroused again, but her clit had returned to it's normal size so she would have to look elsewhere for pleasure. Finally the pixie let a groan escape, grabbed the back of Jenny's head and thrust forward forcefully. Adi stopped her own sucking to watch with a half smile, everything was so rough around here and Jenny was so innocent.

Adi could remember the first time she had given head way back as a freshmen in high school. She had been drinking at a party with mostly older kids when it had become late and it was time for everyone to leave. She had fallen for a super handsome senior football player and had spent most of the night following him around like a puppy. He had offered her a ride home, jokingly saying it would cost her though. She had laughed it off and when they were about half way to her home he pulled off to the side and whipped his cock out.

"Now you can pay me for the ride, suck me off babe." He said smiling. She had just stared at the big member never having gone farther then fondling before. His penis standing straight up like that kind of scared her. After a minuet he had put his hand of her head and gently pulled her down into his lap, leaving her face inches away from his semi hard cock. Adi had desperately wanted the older guy to like her and when she had watched her brother's porno's the guys seemed to really like it when the women put their dicks in their mouths. The guys penis had extended to almost it's full length and was thick with a slight downward curve ending in a bulging mushroom cap.

As the member grew it crept closer and closer to her trembling lips, until she felt his hand sliding down her back to her ass which was barely covered by a slutty mini skirt. He kneaded her butt cheeks softly, moving ever so slowly to her pouty pussy lips. By now his arousal had peaked and his head bumped against her pursed lips every time he moved. Adi felt a tension building up in her pussy that only the football player fingers could relieve. He had thrust her panties to the side and stuffed a finger inside her, making her all the more horny.

Being at the mercy of this obviously more experience guy put her over the edge and she opened her mouth flicking her tongue over his head. Almost immediately a drop of pre cum sprouted out from the tip of his pulsing cock, remembering the porn movies Adi smeared the liquid around her lips. This elicited a chuckle from the guy and it only encouraged Adi more. She licked her lips tasting the salty sweat cum for the first time in her life. It's not so bad she thought to her self and feeling confident she enclosed his head with her lips and moved back and forth a little.

This brought a gasp of pleasure from above and she moved more of the foreign object into her virgin mouth, being careful not to scrap it with her teeth. She twirled her tongue around his head beginning to enjoy playing with his rod. The pressure being applied to the back of her head was increasing and Adi was finding it hard to move her head back at all. She had managed to stuff half the member down her throat and was bobbing up and down as best she could with out choking, though she found that even when he pushed her down roughly and thrust with his hips she didn't gag.

Deciding to try this out more she opened her throat as far as possible and leaned forward inching the member further and further down her throat. He stiffened and let out a moan of pure pleasure as his cock was swallowed by this little girl. Adi found she could manage the whole thing down her throat without choking, as the football player stuffed more fingers up her pussy and began finger fucking her pussy furiously. He wound her pony tail around his fist and Adi took the opportunity to come up for air. She was afforded a moment to look at his glistening cock before he forced her head down hard on his prick, sending it deep into her warm mouth.

Surprised Adi tried to catch herself with her hands but due to her awkward position her hands had been pinned underneath her. Helpless Adi had little choice but to let this guy fuck her face. Annoyed that he was so rough she tried to force her head back and tell him she would gladly finish him off but he held her tight and all she managed was a couple gurgles. This ended up being a mistake because he only forced her down harder. That only lasted a while before he removed his hand from her pussy and grabbed his slippery cock. He moved her head back so that only the head was left, and started jacking off furiously.

After only a minuet of that he grabbed her head with both his hands and roughly slammed her down on his prick. Over and over again he shoved his full length down her throat until she felt his body tense. "You gona swallow my cum babe?" He asked, but all she could manage was mmmMMmmm, mmMMMMmMMMm.

Whether she was ready or not with a final thrust down with her head he grunted and hot cum rushed into her mouth, washing over her tongue and spraying down her throat. Still holding her head he milked every drop out before releasing her and drove her the rest of the way home cum dribbling from her mouth the whole time.

The pixie let out a squeal and popped his cock out of Jenny's surprised mouth, spraying his load all over her face. Plenty landed in her open mouth and she swallow reflexively taking large gobs down her throat. The cum covering Jenny gave Adi an idea and she deftly worked at the two cocks before her until they were going to bust. She took up both the massive dicks in her hands and started jacking them off rapidly. Opening her mouth wide as they came simultaneously she caught as much of the sperm in her mouth as she could. Together the pixies showered loads of hot sticky cum all over the two girls.

Whatever Adi couldn't catch in her mouth fell of Jenny's waiting face. So much cum blanketed Jenny's face that she had to close her eyes. By the time the pixies spent themselves Jenny was coughing and sputtering, trying her best to accommodate the massive amounts of cum. Everyone completely exhausted they lay in a group relaxing in the warm cavern air, until the cum covering the two women's bodies started to dry and become uncomfortable. Adi decided to show Jenny the pool of water so they could wash off.

On the way Adi told Jenny about her experiences as they absentmindedly pushed the curious vines away from their holes. As they crossed a particular place in the forest a foreboding feeling descended on the group. A small cave opening covered mostly by vegetation came into view, a dim light exuded from the opening that was both inviting and revolting at the same time. The pixies quieted and flew as far from the cave as possible as they passed by. The familiar sounds of the forest returned and they made their way to the pool.

The rest of the day they washed and played in the water enjoying the cool bubbly pond. When they were lounging on the bank drifting off to sleep Jenny asked, "Where does that cave lead to?"

"Cave lead to no good." One pixie said seriously. Another said, "yes, cave very bad, very bad dreams." And without another word they drifted off to sleep.

kreyten
kreyten
25 Followers