Aditi

Story Info
Wife showers full Indian hospitality on hubby's friends.
5.4k words
4.37
106.1k
87
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
177 Followers

Aditi pondered over the two sarees wondering which would more suitable for the evening. Devakar, her husband, had told her earlier that he was inviting his friends' home for cock-tails & dinner. But she knew that something more was on his mind when instead of the routine peck on the cheek she got a passionate kiss as he left for office. Sure enough, he rang her up after a while and then again and again. Like an infatuated lover looking for an excuse, the first time it was to find out if she needed anything, the second time to check if he could order wine or groceries for her, the third time to ask whether he should come early to help out. Finally he rang up to request her to wear something enticing. Aditi knew her husband well enough to know that the evening promised to be interesting.

She chose the black chiffon against the designer Satya Paul as it contrasted better against her fair skin. She wore the saree low, tucking it into her black petticoat and throwing the pallu diagonally across her shoulder. It was good that she had laid out the table earlier, she thought looking at the clock which indicated that it was getting 7 p.m. She knew that her guests would arrive soon. She turned to the mirror for a final check on her make-up. Quickly retouching her eye shadow, she pouted before the mirror applying lip-gloss when her mobile rang.

It was Devakar announcing his arrival. 'Darling, what are you wearing?' His excitement was infectious and she found herself smiling, remembering the early days of their courtship.

'Your favourite black lingerie!' she lied.

Devakar knew she was kidding, but he grinned imagining the expression of his friends, if Aditi were to indeed open the door dressed like that. 'I'm sure my friends will love it... we are entering the lift now, see you soon.'

'Tut, tut... there's no time for me to change now, I guess I will have to meet your friends just like this!' she teased. Dabbing her favourite perfume, she rushed to the door to welcome her guests.

Stepping out of the lift on the top-most floor, Devakar gestured towards the flat on the right and allowed his colleagues to lead the way. An old fashioned brass knocker hung on the dark teak door. His colleague held the knocker admiring the polished brass, when the door clicked opened and a beautiful woman stood smiling before them.

'Hullo, you must be Arun,' she greeted.

'Yeah! But how did you know?' Arun fumbled, surprised.

'Telepathy!' Aditi grinned offering her hand. Arun was tongue-tied. Wow! Devakar has a pretty wife, he thought as he took her hand. Though she was dressed in conventional attire, Aditi looked seductive and Devakar saw Jai checking out his wife, as she shook hands with Arun.

That she was creating an impact on his colleagues was clear. But were they also bewitched, as he had been when he had first met her? He examined her critically. Aditi was tall and fair. He watched her hair cascading like water falls down her shoulder. Her big expressive eyes under shapely brows could communicate in a language of their own. A small diamond stud glittered sexily on her aquiline nose but was no match for the sparkling smile that played on her lush inviting lips. The black saree clung to her skin high-lighting her well endowed figure. The thin translucent chiffon material not only revealed the fair skin of her belly, but also the ring she sported on her pierced belly button. A double strand of pearls on her slender neck dropped down in to the enticing the cleavage of her bosom, revealed by her low cut noodle-strap blouse. Like a good drink Aditi was indeed a heady package. She was now greeting Jai... shaking his hand, while Arun was staring mesmerized at her belly button. Devakar then realized that she had worn her saree low, really low on her waist... a good three inches below her navel. He suddenly felt very turned on.

When Aditi turned to him after greeting Jai, he hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, 'Thanks Darling, you look absolutely edible...' Aditi deftly slipped her hand down and held his erect manhood. 'Ummm... some one seems to be getting ideas on me... she whispered back. She let go and joined her hands in traditional namaskar as Devakar turned to his guests. 'And this... as you might have guessed, is my wife, Aditi!' he announced with pride as both Jai and Arun looked at him enviously.

Turning to Aditi he said, 'We were about to head for the bar for the usual beer after office, when Jai suggested we try out some thing different for a change. I then told my friends that my wife makes wonderful cocktails and invited them to come home along with me. They were a bit apprehensive at coming over without prior notice, but I told them that you wouldn't mind...'

'Of course not Honey!' It's good of you to invite your friends over. At least this way I can also get to know your friends... but I am not too sure if my cocktails will live up to your friends' expectations,' she smiled leading the guests inside.

The living room was tastefully done up. An old fashioned chandelier hung from the ceiling lighting up the central space, while oil paintings depicting mountains and rivers decorated the pastel walls. The dining table, book shelf and side tables were of polished mahogany. Three two-seater sofas were arranged in a semi circle around a glass centre table that which brought out the intricate designs of the hand woven Kashmiri carpet that lay on the floor. Arun and Jai chose the sofa in the centre of the semi circle, while Devakar took the one on their right. As the men settled down and took in the surroundings, Aditi excused herself to arrange the drinks.

She returned with a loaded tray. 'Let's see if you like my Pina colada...' she said and began serving cock tails to her guests. The low cut blouse revealed a good bit of her cleavage and Devakar noticed his friends eyes stray on more than one occasion as his wife leaned forward to serve them. Placing a plate of fried-fish and white sauce on the centre table, Aditi settled down on the sofa next to Devakar.

'A toast to our friendship' said Devakar raising his glass.

'Cheers', everyone responded in unison raising their glasses.

'Ummm... it's delicious, said Arun', and raised his glass to Aditi.

'Yes! Lovely,' added Jai.

Aditi suppressed a giggle like a naughty girl. 'Actually, you should thank your friend here', she said pointing at Devakar. 'He's the one who briefed me on your tastes. I prepared your drink with Barcadi white rum and Jai's drink with his favorite vodka in it. So though the two pina-coladas looks the same, they have your favourite drinks as their base.'

'Wonderful!' said Arun taking big sips from his drink.

'I'm glad you like it. I have been hearing a lot about both of you from my husband so I looked forward to meeting you. When she had inquired about his friends tastes, Devakar had given an elaborate speech on the likes, dislikes and virtues of his invited friends, Arun and Jai. She had listened patiently and even made a few notes which would be handy in case she ran into her husbands best friends.

'I am told you like fish. Please try some... ,' Aditi got up, picked the plate from the centre table and leaned forward towards Jai. Her saree pallu slipped a bit giving the men a generous view of her cleavage. The men picked up a piece each admiring her assets. As Aditi turned to serve Devakar the guests noticed her bare back for the first time. The men looked again to make sure but other than her cascading hair, her back seemed absolutely bare. They looked again, and could see her skin right from her shoulders to her lower back. It was only when she leaned forward to serve fish to Devakar, that her long mane shifted to reveal the secret of what held her blouse in place - a black string tied across her back! Their hostess was indeed a very bold woman to be so enticingly dressed before her husbands' friends. They gulped down their drinks as they drank in the sight before their eyes.

Devakar deliberately brushed Aditi's breast while picking a fish and winked at her. Aditi smiled and winked back. She had just sat down on the sofa when she noticed their empty glasses. 'Oh! Your glasses are empty. Let me get the 2nd round', so saying she picked up their glasses and went to the kitchen.

Jai waited till Aditi left the room then he turned to Devakar, 'You lucky devil you have such a dish for a wife.'

'No wonder Devakar doesn't like to drink and ogle at girls at the bar,' added Jai making Devakar smile.

'I like ogling at girls but I also like sharing with my friends...' said Devakar.

Both his friends raised their eyebrows not quite believing what Devakar had just hinted at. Just then Aditi walked in with a full tray. 'Did I hear something about you guys ogling at girls?'

There was a sheepish grin on the face of the men as if they'd been caught red handed with a hand in the cookie jar. She placed a plate of lamb chops in the centre of table and went about serving the blue coloured cocktail. 'This one is called blue fantasy... I hope you like it.'

As she sat down next to her husband, Arun raised his glass and said, 'I propose a toast to our pretty hostess...'

'Yes, to our beautiful hostess!' Jai corrected raising his glass and everyone clinked glasses and took a sip.

'Thank you. I am extremely flattered... but I hope this is not an attempt to divert my attention from the topic of ogling at girls that you guys were just discussing?'

'Of course not, in fact we were just chiding Devakar that when he has a wife like you, he doesn't need to spend time with us at the bar ogling at girls,' explained Arun.

'Come on... that's not fair to your wives. I know Anita and Deepa are beautiful in their own right. But I do know my husband and the roving eye all men have... they are always looking for greener pastures. Isn't it true that you go to the bar to see flesh on display?'

The guests looked nonplussed. 'We, er...'

Devakar spoke up coming to his friends rescue, 'Yes, I admit we do enjoy being served by scantily clad waitresses, but it's not because we find other girls more attractive than our wives. It's just to have some fun together.'

'I don't mind you guys having fun but why should we wives be left out and have to keep waiting for you to return? Not fair!' said Aditi rolling her eyes. Devakar reached out and began stroking her back in a conciliatory gesture. Ignoring him, Aditi leaned forward and reached out to the plate of lamb chops. With her perfectly manicured fingernails she began poking the pieces to pick the juiciest one.

'Sorry, I presumed you girls wouldn't like seeing your husbands enjoying display of flesh'. Her husband's hand had stopped stroking her and was now resting lightly on her back toying with the string of her blouse. She ignored him but glanced up at his friends and saw their eyes glued to her back, with eager anticipation, as they watched their friend play with the string of her blouse. The sight of the men lusting for her, made her juices stir. Aditi knew she had the power to make or break their happiness.

'It's true we don't like you guys looking at other women, but what if we put home flesh on display?' she looked at the men and then at her husband smiling mischievously.

'Are you sure?'

'Try me...' she said and leaned forward stretching the string held lightly by her husband.

Devakar tugged the string undoing the knot and Aditi immediately felt her blouse slacken.

The friends looked at Devakar in amazement... he had just attempted to undress his wife before them! His words that he liked to 'share with his friends' suddenly came back to them. Would he actually share his wife? The thought was too exciting and their eyes moved from her back to his eyes and back. The undone strings now dangled loose by her sides, but her blouse was still in place. The men glared at the open strings, wondering why they had been denied the much anticipated pleasure.

'Darling, there's another knot that you need to undo...' Aditi, pushed her long mane to the side to reveal the noodle strap string tied behind her neck.

Devakar tugged at the string undoing the knot.

'Thanks...' said Aditi pulling out her blouse from under the saree and dropping it on the centre table. She watched as his friends stared at her mounds of flesh beneath the see-through chiffon saree.

Catching their eye on her bosom she said, 'I know you guys are perfect gentlemen, but let me show you that we wives can beat bar girls at their own game' she smiled and got up, and then dropped her saree pallu.

The men ogled at her ripe breasts crowned with big strawberry sized nipples as Devakar let out a whistle. Like a model on cat-walk she placed her hands on her waist and walked around strutting her stuff. Devakar loved the affect she was having on his friends who were staring at Aditi mouth agape.

'My husband's guests are my guests and I can do anything to entertain them. Just tell me how I am faring against the bar-girls?' she asked huskily. Jai and Arun were to embarrassed to respond. She then returned to her husband and pouted, 'Want me to do more?' Devakar nodded his head in affirmation like an eager child.

'Since you are the one who did all the promising, you'd better help me in unwinding the saree...' she said smiling and moving close to her husband. Devakar held one end of the saree as Aditi turned around helpfully, as her husband began to reel the saree in. The men watched her ripe breasts jiggle, as she turned round and round helping unwind the saree wrapped around her waist. Finally the saree came off and she stood there before them smiling in a black silk petticoat.

Devakar ran his hand down her silk petticoat and slowly began lifting it as she calmly sipped her drink. She found his friends staring at her but the moment she looked at them they looked away. She decided to initiate conversation to shake away their embarrassment.

'Relax, my mischievous husband just loves to exhibit me. Last winter when we were in Andamans for a holiday, our hotel had organized a day long excursion for the twenty or so guests to a coral island. He insisted that I wear a g-string bikini for the tour. While we were being taken by speed boat to the island he suggested that I use sunscreen for protection. For applying the lotion properly he made me completely remove my bikini top. Then while rubbing the lotion on my back, he deliberately dropped my bikini over board and I had to be topless before everyone for the whole day!'

'It was an accident, honey! But you looked so good that two other women took off their tops too!' Devakar piped up.

'I'm sure you enjoyed framing them in the background while photographing me. Everyone's eyes were on my breasts and the boat's crew thought me to be of easy virtue, flirted with me - trying their luck.'

'But you did enjoy making passionate love to me on the island', Devakar reminded.

'I admit, I was aroused by an appreciative audience. But these two friends of yours must be really special, because you sure haven't undressed me like this in a long, long while.'

'Yeah we have known each other for two years now', Jai ventured, making eye contact with her then subtly letting his eyes fall to her inviting breasts.

'What about you Arun?' asked Aditi conversationally. 'How long have you been with my husband?'

Arun looked startled and shy but he looked up at her and swallowed hard before replying. 'We met at a training about 4 years ago, but I have started working with him in the same department only recently.'

'Three months to be precise,' piped in Devakar. 'And he loves to watch bar-girls with long legs in short skirts...' he said as he continued lifting her petticoat up to her thighs.

'If Arun likes legs, why don't you let him take off my petticoat?' Aditi suggested. Devakar nodded and she walked over to him holding her drink in one hand and her petticoat with another.

Arun spluttered on his drink as he watched her come towards him her ripe breasts dangling. He seemed mesmerised and just sat there staring at her legs. 'Come on, undress me...' she goaded. Hesitatingly, he touched her leg and then slowly began raising the petticoat further up. Slowly his hands rode the dress up and up, his hands caressing the smooth skin of her thighs. He then tugged at the string of her petticoat. The petticoat loosened and hung halfway on her buns, but Arun hooked a finger and pulled it down. As it cascaded down her shapely legs the men noticed that she didn't sport any under pants. Dressed only in stilettos she stepped out of her petticoat and stood before her guests, feet spread apart, her clean shaven pussy glistening with juices.

She then leaned forward to kiss Arun. He gave her a long kiss while his hands explored and fondled her breasts.

Devakar saw Jai looking at his wife with wide-eyed wonder and said, 'I told you my wife will do anything for me. Do you believe me now?'

'Absolutely!' muttered Jai shaking his head in disbelief. 'Your wife is truly amazing', he added watching her smile encouragingly at Arun as he squeezed his hostesses breasts.

'I am from the old school of thought... I can do anything for my husband', said Aditi and drained her glass. Slipping out of Arun's embrace, she returned to her husband and sat on his lap. Knowing her husband's passion, she cupped her breasts in her hands and lifted them in offer. Dev couldn't help but respond by kissing, licking and sucking her teats. 'My husband is a passionate breasts guy,' she explained to Arun and Jai as they watched Dev devour her breasts.

'Darling, we have guests...,' she gently reminded after a while.

'I am sorry, I got a little carried away!' an apologetic Dev surfaced from her bosom. 'You are right, we need to attend to our guests first.'

'Allow me,' Aditi smiled getting of his lap and picked up a juicy piece of kabab from the centre table. She held it between her teeth like a cigar then stepped towards her guests and leaned forward offering it to them. Before Arun could respond, a delighted Jai stretched out and took the other end of kabab in his mouth. While others watched they both sucked on the same piece of kabab, chewing at it from their respective ends. Soon their lips locked and they kissed passionately. As they kissed Aditi took Jai's hands and guided them to her breasts. Devakar and Arun watched as Jai squeezed and fondled her breasts. After a passionate kiss Aditi let go and retreated in to the arms of her husband. 'Do you want a piece of lamb too?' she asked him mischievously.

'Honey as you have rightly pointed out it's always guests first in Indian hospitality. I think, right now Arun needs a little help with his drink?' Dev smiled.

Aditi sashayed over to Arun and sat on his lap. She then took his drink and poured the froth on her breasts. 'You won't splutter if you lick it off slowly,' she said leaning forward her breast dangling inches away from his face. Arun couldn't believe his luck and looked at Devakar wide eyed but Devakar just winked and smiled at him. Arun froze, his heart pounding as he looked at her ripe breasts dangling enticing just inches away from his face.

'Come on Arun...' Aditi coaxed. 'My husband wants me to feed you, so be a sport and open your mouth! Cupping her breasts Aditi raised them in offer. The dam of restraint broke loose and Arun's lips locked on to her big teats licking, sucking and eating them. 'Ouch!' Aditi cried as Arun's teeth bit into her. He immediately stopped and raised his hands in apology.

'I'm so sorry, I got carried away... Are you hurt?'

'Not really!' she said gently caressing her nipples now swollen with desire. Then cupping her breast with one hand she offered it to him again. 'Take it slow man... real slow! 'Just suck and lick! No bites. Yeah that's the way... I like it.'

Su30
Su30
177 Followers
12