Adonis Ch. 02

Story Info
Daphne and Mark decide their future.
6.7k words
4.63
32.9k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers

"Again, you never quite answered my question. Why didn't you tell me?" Daphne looked up into his eyes, knowing she shouldn't hide anything from him, she decided to tell him the truth.

"Honestly."

"Always." Mark gently touched her cheek.

"I was terrified that you were going to get mad and leave me." She shook her head. "I figured if I did the leaving it wouldn't hurt so badly."

"Well, now you know where I stand...and I'm not leaving." He said it so she would believe it. She grinned as he kept cleaning up. He had started to say something else but for Daphne stopped paying attention and stared off into space.

Mark finished the kitchen and cut off the fan above the stove. Only when she looked up she noticed that he was talking to her.

"-okay?" he asked throwing a towel over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby, what did you say?" He smiled at her wondering where her mind was.

"I asked you if your parents knew about the baby."

"My mother took me to get tested, my father threw a party when we got the results...I think they're okay with it." She smiled. "What time is it?" Looking at his watch, Mark replied, "11:30."

"Shit." She stared at the clock. "I told Mina I'd meet her for lunch."

"How is she?"

"Good but today is the day she finds out I'm pregnant."

"Have fun with that one. You know, I've been meaning to ask you why you moved out."

"I moved because I told my mom I needed to learn to support myself." She stood up and stretched. "Although I have a nice little trust fund, I needed to do things for myself."

"You're doing a fabulous job." He smiled at her. "Eating healthy, taking vitamins, getting regular exercise...now..." he gave her a wink and she laughed out loud.

"Yeah, you're my own private instructor." Daphne walked towards the bedroom, she was going to lay out her clothes for the day. She made her way into the bathroom to turn on the shower. Setting it at the right temperature, she switched from the sheet to a towel. Her hair was falling down her shoulders and she tied it up quickly. The room was filled with steam and the scent of vanilla. Mark could smell it in the kitchen and he became rock hard. He knew what was going on in the bathroom. He was standing in the steamy bathroom in less than a minute. His shirt was off and his pants were next. Daphne wasn't even in the shower yet and she looked at the raging erection he was sporting. She cocked her eyebrow simultaneously letting the towel drop from her body. Mark kicked his pants off and strolled towards her. Before he could enter the shower with her she stopped him.

"You have to wait." She entered the shower. She kept the door open, then took her pink mesh sponge and dripped a little shower gel on it. The suds started to roll down her arm and she put the sponge to her body. Mark stood on the outside of the open shower door and watched as her body was covered in suds. She started by tilting her head back, squeezing the sponge so soapy water hit her throat and trailed down her breasts to the apex of her thighs. It looked so erotic. The white suds against her caramel skin turned him on to no end. She slowly circled each breast with the sponge making soft little mewling noises as she did it. He gripped his cock with his right hand. Daphne pushed the sponge a little lower down her body until she came to the juncture between her thighs. She stopped momentarily making sure Mark was watching her, then, slowly and deliberately she pushed the sponge between her thighs and let out a soft moan. Mark couldn't stand it anymore, with that last move he had both hands on his cock, and the moan sent him over. He rushed into the shower closing the door behind him. Knocking the sponge out of her hand he pushed her up against the wall, grabbed her ass cheeks and wrapped her legs around his waist. He watched as the water pooled in between their bodies then seep down the sides of their legs. Daphne pulled the clamp from her hair releasing the curls that covered her face, shoulders and back. Mark reached up to pull a handful of hair back at the same time he entered her warm body. She clawed at his back, kicking the shower wall on accident.

"Ouch." She said through a giggle.

"Foot okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, please fuck me!" she clawed at his back then kissed him deeply as he pulled out and pushed back in. He wanted to take her hard, but didn't want to hurt her. He held onto her hips in order to prevent himself from plunging any deeper. Daphne managed to raise her legs higher and that caused Mark to bottom out in her sweet pussy.

"Oh fuck." Mark moaned into her neck.

"I want to feel you everywhere, baby fill me up." Daphne whimpered and felt a coil tightening in her belly.

"Your pussy feels so good...so hot...wrapped around me...oh God!" Mark kept pushing deeper and deeper into her.

"Mark, I'm very close...your cock...I'm going to cum...cum with me baby!" Daphne arched her back and felt her pussy start the first spasms of her climax. Mark passionately fucked her through both of their orgasms. When the tremors subsided Mark released Daphne and let her feet touch the shower floor. They washed each others bodies and decided it was time to get dressed.

**********

"Hey girl, I'm over here." Mina waved towards Daphne. Daphne decided to meet Mina at Justine's, a small café in the center of town. Mina and Daphne ate there frequently. Daphne sat her bag on the floor as she sat down.

"Hey Mina, how are you?"

"Um, I need to ask you that question...I haven't seen hide nor hair of you in almost two months!" Daphne sat back in her chair placing her hands on the table.

"Sorry Mina, there's just been some stuff going on." The waiter came to take their drink orders.

"Like?" Mina sat back in her chair with a not so friendly look no her face.

"Well, I told you about dinner with Marks parents, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I found out he wanted to marry me."

"Wait." She sat forward. "He proposed to you...what did you say?" The waiter came back with their drinks. Daphne drank water, while Mina sipped from her martini.

"I didn't give him an answer." Mina grabbed her hand and looked at the ring.

"This doesn't look like an unanswered question to me..." Mina's southern inflection was showing. "My Gawd it's beautiful!"

"I just recently gave him an answer...because he found out that uh..."

"Uh...what?" Mina another sip. "What did you do Daph?"

"Mina...I'm pregnant." Daphne whispered. Mina damned nearly fell out of her chair trying to stand up. Both hands were on her hips when she replied.

"Daphne Marie Landry, what the hell happened to usin' a condom?" Daphne pulled her irate friend back to her chair.

"FYI, did use them...on the night at his parents, we didn't." Daphne looked around at all the glares they were getting.

"Why the fuck not?"

"It just happened and neither of us really mentioned it...you know, heat of the moment kind of stuff."

"If you weren't pregnant right now I'd throw my shoe at you..." Mina crossed her arms.

"Mina, don't do this to me." Daphne pleaded.

"How does he feel about it?" Mina questioned making Daphne point to the ring. That answer was obvious.

"How do you feel about it?" Mina took another sip of the martini.

"I didn't think I could handle it...but I'm getting there...slowly."

"Your parents?"

"They know and are okay with it."

"His parents?"

"On the to-do list..."

"Shit, let me know how that one goes." Mina looked up at the waiter as she dropped off their meals.

**********

Mark drove them towards his house. The tension was thick. He didn't know what his parents would think and he really didn't care. He just wanted to get in, tell them, and let them go to hell and leave. When they stopped Herald was waiting to open the door for Daphne.

"Hello Miss Daphne." He smiled and kissed her hand.

"Hello Herald, how have you been?"

"I've been doing well." He looked at her hand and noticed the ring. "I believe congratulations are in order." He smiled wide and looked at Mark.

"We're also expecting." Mark touched Daphne's belly. Herald gave Mark a huge then kissed Daphne on her cheek.

"Will you be staying for lunch?" Herald asked.

"Maybe." Mark replied.

"Is there anything special you would like Miss Daphne?" he stood up straight.

"Herald, I would really like a chicken Caesar salad." She smiled. "Could I get one?" she looked at Mark.

"Absolutely, anything for an expecting bride."

"I'll take one too." Mark said taking Daphne by the hand. He walked her around to the side of the house which led into the backyard.

"This way we are more likely to run into one of them, not both of them."

"That still doesn't change the fact that they don't like me." Her smile faded and she gripped his hand harder. They walked up a few steps and towards a gate. Then they made their way into the backyard, towards the white gazebo next to the pool. Daphne sat down and watched as Mark walked towards the house. She became uneasy and sat there quietly.

"Why are you here?" a voice from behind her startled her and made her stand. Viviane stood in front of her, in all of her hostile glory. She had her arms crossed over her chest and her big sun hat covered her obvious angry expression.

"I asked you a question." She asked a little louder this time. Daphne looked towards the house in hopes of seeing Mark coming to save her. He wasn't there.

"Um...I'm here with Mark." Daphne responded quietly. She held both hands behind her back and hoped his mother wouldn't notice the maternity shirt she was wearing.

"You're wearing and interesting outfit."

Shit

Viviane took in her appearance. She was wearing a white Emma top maternity shirt and black Capri's. She stopped wearing the heels, just to save her back later, and was wearing black sandals. Daphne became increasingly uncomfortable and backed up a little.

"You should leave this instance." Viviane sat down at the gazebo. Daphne turned to leave when Herald showed up with the salads.

"What are you doing Herald?" Viviane fumed.

"I brought Miss Daphne lunch. She needs energy for the baby."

"For the what?" Viviane stared at Daphne. Daphne started to stammer and back away from them. She ran into a large chest and didn't want to turn around. She knew it wasn't Mark, so it could only be one other person.

"Jonas, this girl is pregnant!" Viviane yelled. Just then, Mark came running from the house.

"Daphne!" he yelled and she turned towards him, with a look of horror on her face.

"Oh dear." Herald set the plates down and looked at them all. "Apparently, I've let the cat out of the bag." Mark came up to stand in between Jonas and Daphne.

"Mark, is it true this girl is pregnant?" Jonas asked crossing his arms.

"Yes, she's having my child."

"How do you know the child is yours?" Viviane spit her venom towards Daphne. Daphne wasn't feeling so well. She slowly backed up causing a concerned look from Herald.

"Miss Daphne, are you okay?" Everyone turned and looked at her, which made her even more upset. She began to feel nauseous, she wasn't standing straight, and she knew she had to leave. Mark reached his hand out to her but she couldn't grab it because her vision went blurry from the tears. She turned then ran towards the front of the house. Mark went after her as a consequence, Jonas went after Mark. Jonas managed to stop Mark before he could reach Daphne and Daphne then reached the gate.

"What in the hell were you thinking getting that girl pregnant!" he yelled at his son.

"Leave me alone dad!" He pulled his arm free but Jonas grabbed him again. "Daphne!" he yelled towards her. She turned towards his voice, but tripped over the first step causing her to fall.

**********

Daphne woke up to the sounds of beeping and doctors whispering. She opened her eyes and felt sore all over. She tried to turn her head and it was in a neck brace. Her eyes immediately watered up and she found herself sobbing. Mark suddenly came into her view and he wiped the tears away.

"Daphne, baby...its okay." He kissed hand.

"Why can't I move my neck?" she cried.

"The doctors just had you in that until you woke up." Mark kissed each one of her fingers. Another reality hit her hard. She fell down the stairs, what happened to the baby.

"Did we loose the baby?"

"No, the baby is fine." He smiled. "It was only a few steps and the only injuries to you are a few cuts and bruises, your back is fine. They checked for any fractures, you're just going to be a little sore in the morning." Mark pressed the button next to her bed and the doctor came in. "Your sandals broke though, I got you another pair." Daphne managed to laugh a little.

"Miss Landry, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better now." She responded. The doctor took the neck brace off and had her sit up.

"I suggest you don't do anymore extreme stair Olympics...but you are going to be fine, so is the baby. Although we will have to monitor you from now on, there is a chance of premature delivery." After the doctor did his thing Mark was left alone with Daphne. He took the time to rub her back and he gave her the medication when she needed it. Time passed and when the nurse came in to tell Mark that visiting hours were over he opted to stay, no matter what rules he was breaking. They gave him a pillow and a blanket and left the two of them alone.

"So, what you said about your mother...is it true?" Daphne asked sipping her water.

"Yeah...my real mom was replaced by something younger and firmer." He sneered and picked up a bottle of lotion. He walked over to Daphne then proceeded to take off each of her socks. As they continued talking he massaged her feet.

"How did you find out?" Daphne wiggled her toes making Mark laughed.

"Herald told me when I was 16."

"Did they say anything else about the baby?" she asked closing her eyes momentarily enjoying the sensation from her right foot.

"Viviane still doesn't like the fact that you are pregnant, but we'll forgive that bitch for her comments." Daphne laughed as he tickled the arch of her foot. "My father...well he left when the ambulance got there."

"You don't know where he is?" Daphne asked.

"No, I'm assuming he's with someone somewhere...drinking himself into a coma..."

"Holy shit!" Daphne sat up quickly and winced. "My parents!" she searched for her cell.

"Don't worry. I called them. They were here earlier when you were still asleep." Mark kissed each of her toes then moved up her body to kiss her lips. She moaned wrapping her arms around his neck.

"We can't." Mark said reluctantly pulling Daphne's arms from around his neck.

"Why can't we?" she pouted giving him a seductive little smile.

"I don't want to do anything to hurt you baby." Mark sat back and took his place in the seat next to the bed.

"Mark, if you can't make love to me now, could you at least lie next to me and hold me?" she asked. Mark smiled and took off his jacket. He crawled in next to her and cradled her in his arms. When she finally fell asleep Mark found himself crying. In one second he had almost lost his family. He decided then that whether his father knew what happened with them, he didn't care. All he wanted and needed was Daphne and their child. He felt Daphne stir and he looked down at her. She wiped away his tear from her cheek.

"Mark, what's wrong?" she looked at him. His face was turning red. He didn't want her to see the pain he was in.

"Nothing baby, go back to sleep." He brushed the hair from her face.

"Mark, don't hide it from me, what's going on?" she lay against his chest then laid her leg across his.

"I was just thinking that I almost lost my entire family today." He kissed the top of her head.

"Everything is okay though." Daphne ran her hand across his chest. He looked down at her then smiled weakly.

"I know, but at the time, when I saw you fall...I didn't know what to think. I swear if you weren't okay, I would've died."

"I love you." Daphne kissed the side of his neck.

"I love you too Daph." He shuddered. "But if you keep that up I'm going to fuck you right here."

"That's what I'm counting on." She brought her hand across the bulge in his pants making him groan into her hair.

"Daphne, we can't baby...we have to stop." He said pushing a hand into her top to massaging her breasts. His mind said one thing, but his body was speaking a different language. Daphne crawled on top of him after she unbuckled his pants. When she released his cock it stood straight up, bright red and dripping with pre-cum. Daphne moved her hospital gown over to the side and opted to take the whole damn thing off. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock holding her breath as he filled her completely. He grabbed her hips tentatively to raise her up. She pushed herself back down causing him to groan with his grip tightening.

"Fuck!" he was trying to be gentle. He didn't want to hurt her. The way he was going he would be the next one in the hospital. Daphne pulled him up, wrapped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. They explored each others mouths with the same intensity and tenderness as when they first met. Mark heard Daphne start to wince and her body stiffened.

"What's wrong?" he asked looking into her eyes. "I'm hurting you aren't I?" He tried to pull from her but she stopped him.

"Baby, I'm so close, I just can't seem to go over." She let her head fall back and Mark smiled against her neck. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks with his hands and spread them apart which pushed him a little bit deeper. He held her still and pushed and pulled her body against his creating the right amount of friction on her clit. That friction was all that she needed.

"Mark!" she screamed into his neck and shuddered against him. It didn't seem to be ending and he chuckled as she chocked the life out of his cock. When she came down from her high she realized that his cock was still rock hard inside of her. She rotated her hips and squeezed her pussy muscles intent on bringing him to a climax.

"Baby..." he gritted his teeth lying back on the bed.

"Yes?" she asked leaning down to lick his nipple. He put his hands under her thighs and picked her up.

"Baby, I need to fuck you hard...can I please?" his lids were half closed and Daphne smiled wickedly.

"Fuck me." She placed both of her hands on his chest and started to ride him. The faster and faster she rode him the more his balls drew up. She knew he was going to cum soon so she let him set the rhythm for what he needed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and fucked her with short deep thrusts. Daphne bit into his shoulder as her orgasm racked through her body. His cock jumped and exploded inside of her shooting hot cum against her cervix.

"I love you Daphne." He groaned and lay back against the bed. Daphne lay against his chest and glanced over at the clock.

"Baby, we better get up."

"Why?" he rubbed her back.

"The nurses will be coming soon." She licked his nipple and gave it a quick bite.

"Oh shit!" Marks hips surged up and Daphne shuddered as his still semi hard cock rubbed against her tender walls. Daphne climbed off of him and lay down. He straightened his clothes and retrieved Daphne's gown. By the time the nurse came in they were both asleep.

**********

Two days later Daphne was released from the hospital. Her doctor told her if she were to have any problems to come back immediately. Mark had his driver, Lewis, pull the car around. When Lewis opened the door Daphne carefully got in, followed by Mark. When they sat down Mark pulled Daphne close. His fingers found their way up her skirt. When he touched drenched panties he looked at Daphne with a smile on his face.

"Damn hormones." She smiled, biting his bottom lip. He gently moved her panties over to the side, inserting a finger into her hot pussy. She moaned into his mouth and clung to his shirt.

Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers
12