Adopted Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom intervenes.
4.8k words
3.97
101.4k
64
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story including a ridiculously large penis, a jerk of a brother, a wimp of a brother, a slut of a girlfriend, and a very strange conversation with their mom over the phone. This is not meant to be a "realistic" story, it's for fun.

**********************

While Tammy was in the shower I drover her cute little sports car her daddy must have bought her out to pick up Billie. I pulled him stumbling into the room where Tammy sat on his bed with wet hair and wrapped in one of my shirts.

"Hey Tammy I..." he started mumbling about how sorry he was and blah blah blah. He stumbled toward the bed but Tammy fended him off with one of her tiny pink feet.

"No buddy," I said as I grabbed him by the scruff, "you're drunk and need to sleep in the bathroom in case you get sick." I flung him down next to the toilet where he almost immediately passed out. He was halfway in the door so I just left it open and went to his bed a few feet away. There I pummeled the hell out of his little girlfriend for the better part of the evening.

I woke up early in the morning needing to piss something fierce. Little Billie was laying on the floor in front of the toilet so I just pointed my dick in the direction of the toilet and let her rip. I was going for a while when Tammy came to the doorway.

"Jesus, you've been pissing forever," she said in a soft, sleepy voice.

"Well, like a race horse you know," we both laughed at that and the jiggling caused my aim to falter for a moment making the stream hit Billie for a minute.

"Oh my god, you just pissed all over him," she laughed loudly.

"Eh, he's out cold," to illustrate the point I intentionally let my still flowing piss stream wash over him.

"You're bad," she playfully smacked my arm as she laughed uncontrollably. I pointed my cock back into the toilet as the last gushes flowed out. Once I was done I let the cock hang there over Billie.

"You want to do the honors?" I asked her.

"What honors?"

"Yunno, shake out the last drops," I waved my cock slowly back and forth. As I did more piss was making its way down the length of my hose and dribbled onto the sleeping drunkard.

"Oh," she said as she clumsily took my penis in her tiny hand and attempted to shake it. "It's too heavy," she cooed, "it must way 10 pounds." Her touch caused my cock to start rising slowly. "Gawd, don't you ever run out of steam?" she marveled and held onto the huge member as it grew and got warmer.

"Nope," I boasted, "that's his department," nodding toward my 'big' brother.

"Is it really true?" she whispered, "that he has a tiny thing?"

"Yep, like a little baby."

She looked down at him as he laid limp on the floor. "I want to see it," she said. She reached down to Billie and unbuckled his pants unceremoniously. Once she pulled aside his underwear she stood up and gasped. "Oh, oh no," she said with her hand over her mouth, "it really is...tiny."

I laughed, "you can check out the miniature dick some other time, right now I'd say you have bigger problems," I said, flexing my now fully erect cock.

She looked at me in a daze for a moment, but then her eyes began to examine the length of my penis and she seemed to come to. "Yes sir!" she gave a little salute and started to get down on her knees to suck me.

"No," I pushed her, "just get on all fours and I'll fuck you over him."

"You're awful," she said as she complied and leaned over Billie with her arms on one side of his head and her legs on the other.

As I pounded her there on the bathroom floor Billie woke up a few times and mumbled something through bleary bloodshot eyes.

"Oh shut up" Tammy said a couple of times in between her grunts. Her perky tits bobbed back and forth, only a few inches from him. He came in and out of consciousness a few times, at one point he reached up to touch one of her breasts. She just laughed and slapped his hand away but we never stopped pounding.

There we fucked for half an hour or so until Tammy's knees got sore and we moved to the bed.

******************************************

At about 9:30 in the morning the phone rang and the caller ID said it was mom. I picked it up, "Hey mom," I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Why didn't you call me?" she pried gently.

"Was I supposed too?" I started to wake up and tried to remember why I was supposed to call her.

"Didn't little Billie tell you?"

"No mom, he got slobbering drunk and probably forgot," as I talked the tiny little blond under the covers began to stir.

"Well," she continued, "I just wanted to chat with you because your brother seemed pretty upset."

"Mom, I can't help it that Billie gets all huffy," I said as I watched Tammy pull down the covers and gently pet my flaccid cock.

"Honey," mom implored, "you know how sensitive he is and you should be more careful with his feelings."

"Ok mom," I could feel my dick begin to stir and Tammy looked up at me with a pleased smile.

"Let me talk to Billie dear."

"Sure thing," I sad the phone down on the bed next to me and yelled at Billie. By the time he stumbled into the room holding his head my penis was fully turgid and pointing straight up to the ceiling and Tammy was greedily fondling and licking my balls.

"Mom is on the phone and wants to talk to you," I said in passing.

"Tell her I don't feel well and I'll call her back," he said standing at the foot of the bed. He had his head in his hands and his eyes had not yet focused.

"Mom," the slurping noises were getting louder, "he says he'll call you back."

"No honey," she pleaded, "I need to talk to him because we need to get this worked out."

"Ok," I said absently as I watched Tammy get down to business on my balls. I put the phone on speaker, "go ahead mom, you're on speaker."

"Billie?" she said. The volume slapped Billie out of his haze long enough for him to realize what was going on in front of him.

"What the hell?" Billie blurted out.

"Little Billie don't talk to me that way!" Mom chided.

"But mom!" Billie whined loudly.

"No buts," she cut him off and he froze into silence. He just stood there and watched Tammy suck on his brothers balls. He was also stunned by the fact that Tammy was completely naked and absolutely beautiful. Her pale skin was covered in pink hand prints from grabbing and slapping and her hair was matted but she was stunning none the less. "Little Billie we need to talk about this problem you're having with Hank."

"Mom," Billie whined again, "please don't call me little Billie."

"Oh hush," she said and continued, "I was thinking about our conversation last night about how your, um, penis... is so, well."

"Mom!" Bill blurted out.

Tammy giggled as she stretched her mouth as wide as she could and could only get half of a testicle into her mouth.

"Oh," mom stumbled, "is someone else there?"

"Yeah mom," I interrupted, "it's Tammy, itty bitty Billies new girlfriend."

She let the testicle pop out of her mouth for a moment, "Hi ma'am," Tammy said in her sweet little voice.

"Oh, hello dear," moms voice go soft. "I'm glad you're taking care of my boys while little Billie is in school."

"But mom," Billie pointed at Tammy's suckling mouth as if she could see what he were pointing at.

"Billie hush, since Tammy is your girlfriend it's important for her to be included in this conversation."

Tammy gave a slight giggle which gave my avocado sized nut a little vibration.

"Anyway," mom got back on track, "I was thinking about the fact that Hank teased you about your small, uh, penis."

"It's pretty small," Tammy giggled as she moved from one testicle to the other.

"Oh, you've seen it then dear?" mom inquired.

"Yes ma'am, I've never seen anything like it," Tammy said and then went back to munching the huge nut. Bill stood in a trance listening to his mother and his girlfriend, "Is she my girlfriend" he wondered, talk about his small dick. Even as she slowly and lovingly devoured my balls he thought she was beautiful.

"I see," mom said thoughtfully, "and you say you think it is small as well?"

"Oh absolutely mom," Tammy winked at me and started gnawing the root of my cock.

"MOM!" Billie finally snapped even though his head swollen up and throbbed when he shouted, "Tammy and Hank.." he faltered for a minute, "they're.. well.. together right now"

"How do you mean?" she puzzled, "you're all in the same room?"

"No mom," he said and I just stared at him wondering what he planned to say, "they're 'together'... as in... on my bed... both naked."

"Oh," mom said and then there was a moment of silence. Billie, Tammy, and I all froze waiting to hear her reaction, "you mean...Hank I'm not sure you should be... doing that."

"Well mom," I said, "it's really not my fault." Tammy started slowly pumping my cock and watched the tip intently for the precum that would be boiling up soon. "Billie was such a jerk to her that she needed to lean on someone."

"Oh, is that right Billie? You didn't tell me that last night?" Mom interrogated. There was just something terribly arousing about my mom berating my brother while his girlfriend wrestled with my 13 inch knight stick. As Billie was searching for an answer my first wad of precum started to slowly flow out of my cock. Tammy sat up and leaned my cock over so that it would pour into her other hand. The piping hot goo oozed into her cupped hand.

"Well, but he was teasing me and... mom will you tell them to stop?" Billie pleaded.

"What are they doing? Are they having.. sex?" Mom said uncomfortably.

"No but she's.."

"She's what honey?"

"She's giving him a h-" he couldn't say it.

"A what honey? A hug?"

"No mom," he complained and Tammy and I both chuckled.

"A high five?"

He groaned loudly in frustration.

"A hearty handshake?" she continued.

"Mom! She's giving him a HANDJOB!" Billie finally blurted out.

"Oh," mom took another moment, "Tammy honey, are you giving Hank a.. hand... hand stimulation?"

"Well, as good as I can ma'am," she said as she pumped me with one hand and held a handful of warm precum in the other, "my hands can't reach all the way around his cock...err... his member." Tammy blushed, as if saying the work cock were the embarrassing part of this situation.

"Oh goodness," she exclaimed.

"Nah, she's doing a great job," I interjected.

"It's just so big ma'am," Tammy clarified, "I mean, it's like the size of a beer can but about four or five of them stacked on top of each other."

"Mom would you just tell them to stop please?!!?" Billie begged.

"Honey, if they've already begun I don't think it's healthy for Hank to stop without... well you know... before he.." she stammered.

"Blow my wad?" I laughed. In fact everyone including Billie laughed at this strange situation.

"Yes honey, your ... wad," she giggled slightly. "Tammy dear would you say it's ok to stop or is my boy too far along?"

"I'm not sure mom," Tammy said in earnest, "he's already filled one of my hands with precum so maybe that's too far along?"

"I'm sorry?" mom stammered.

"Precum," Tammy said louder as if mom just hadn't heard her, "he just dumped a big load of it in my hand... filled it up."

"Oh goodness, that's quite a lot wouldn't you say dear?" Mom bubbled with curiosity.

"It's amazing really, you should see this," just then a new slow eruption of precum started bubbling its way to my pee slit, "oh wait, here comes another."

"Another? Oh my," mom sounded out of sorts.

"Yes ma'am. Uh oh, this one is overflowing," Tammy said as she continued to grip my knob with one hand.

"Mom please!" Billie interrupted again.

"Overflowing?" mom panted.

"Yeah it's just amazing," Tammy went on, "his precum is way more than any three or four ejaculations I've seen from other guys."

"Mom you're encouraging them," Billie demanded.

"Now little guy you just need to cool your jets," Mom blurted out, "just because Hank has a big... well.. you know..."

"Knob mom," I jumped in.

Mom giggled, "...knob is no reason to be rude. Tammy dear, did you say you couldn't get your hand all the way around it?"

"Yes ma'am," she said as she poured the warm precum over the head of my cock and began the process of lubing the beast from top to bottom, "have you never seen it Mom?"

"Mom I'm not being rude!" Billie insisted, "Hank is being rude by getting jerked off by my girlfriend right here in front of me... and while you're on the phone no less!"

"I haven't seen it in years Tammy," mom didn't seem to hear Billie at all, "but even then I suppose it was quite large. Poor little Billie though..."

"MOM!?!" Billie begged.

"...he had such a tiny little thing."

Tammy laughed, "I think it is probably even smaller now mom!" the three of us laughed and Billie turned even redder.

"You can't talk about me like that!" Billie said to no one in particular.

"Billie stop being so selfish, can't you see that Hank and Tammy are going through a hard time?" Mom chided.

"Huh?" Billie grunted.

"You're so judgmental and selfish that you have driven your girlfriend and your poor brother into each other's arms," she went on, "this is what I was telling you earlier, he needs our support. Poor guy."

"I agree ma'am," Tammy said as she stuck her tongue out at Billie. "This huge stick attached to Hank needs quite a bit of support."

"Hank dear, are you almost.. finished?" Mom said. "Not really mom," I said, "I usually can't cum from a hand job." I heard a slight gasp over the phone when I said 'cum'.

"Should I suck it Hank?" Tammy offered.

"Oh come ON," Billie yelled.

"That's it Billie, you'd better say something nice to your brother right now," Mom flustered.

"Huh?"

"Sure Tammy, you think you can get your mouth open wide enough to get that big head in there?" I said as I guided her mouth toward the swollen tip of my cock. "Mom, Tammy is going to try and stick my cock head in her mouth."

"Oh, good thinking Tammy. See Billie? Tammy is trying to give Hank as much help as she can."

"It's so big that I can't even get my lips around it," Tammy grumbled in frustration and went back to trying to get the crown past her teeth.

"You need to support your poor adopted brother," Mom went on to explain, "he hasn't had the chance to grow up as well adjusted as you so you need to be more supportive."

"Fine, what do I need to say?" he lowered his head in defeat.

"I don't know dear, give him a compliment," she said. Tammy was wrestling to get my cock head in her mouth as Billie searched for an answer.

"I can't think of anything to compliment him on," Billie grumbled.

"Well, it seems his penis.. is very.. impressive."

"Oh mom!" Billie was appalled.

"Billie I'm getting tired of this entire attitude from you."

"Oh fine," Billie looked up at me and I tried to suppress a grin. "Hank..."

"Yeah little buddy?" I interrupted just to make it more difficult. Tammy finally had my crown all the way in her mouth and I was slowly starting to pump her head down onto my cock.

Billie mumbled something unintelligible.

"What was that?" Mom and I said almost in unison.

"Your penis is big!" Billie said and let out a sigh of relief.

"I think that's pretty obvious," I said as if I didn't understand what he meant. "I mean, your girlfriend here can barely fit the head of my knob in her mouth," I grabbed her hair and gave her a couple of good pumps down onto my rod. Each pump made her gag "glp, glp"

"Oh, is she... is it in her... mouth?" Mom stumbled.

"Yes mom," Billie insisted, "she's sucking his dick right in front of me."

"Mom he's just playing at being mad. I can see his tiny little erection through his pants," I pointed out.

"Hey! It's not tiny!" Billie argued.

"Honey, it sounds like it is pretty tiny," Mom interjected.

"MOM!?!"

"You still need to pay your brother a compliment. Certainly since you've given him so much trouble even though you're enjoying yourself."

"I did give him a compliment and I am certainly NOT enjoying myself."

"No," she clarified, "you just pointed out the obvious. Clearly his penis is big. I mean, your poor girlfriend can hardly get her mouth around just the tip. You need to be nice and show him that you appreciate him."

There was a long pause in which the only noise was Tammy's gurgling and grunting as I rammed her head down onto my staff. I had a hand full of hair in each fist and was jamming her head down onto my meat. She made a loud gagging noise on each down stroke and a loud slurping noise as I pulled her head up...ready for the next thrust.

"Tammy dear, are you alright?" Mom asked.

"She's fine Mom," I butted in without even slowing my pace, "my rod is just so big that it's hard for a girl to get her mouth all the way around it."

"Goodness," Mom breathed.

"So I just get a couple of hand fulls of hair and just ram-" I gave Tammy a good slam down on my cock to express the point, "their heads down on it."

"That's... good... I suppose it's good you found a solution," Mom sounded kind of dazed.

"Yeah it works I guess. All of the girls like it as far as I can tell. They just like getting their heads slammed down on such a huge tool I suppose."

"It is probably a rare experience, to be sure," mom said, "it sounds like just seeing your penis would be an experience to remember."

"You can look at it any time you want mom," I grinned, "but yes, I'm sure getting your head pounded by a knob as big as this one would be quite a treat. I'm glad to hear you agree."

"I didn't mean..." she realized she was being included in this discussion about 'girls'.

"Mom, I'm sorry to change the subject from ramming a chicks head down on my cock but.." I said in passing.

"Oh, um, not at all. Where were we?"

"So little bitty brother, you were saying something nice? I think I deserve a little appreciation since I have been nice enough to take care of your girlfriend."

Billie just hung his head and listened to the gagging and thumping that permeated the room.

"Uh oh," I said

"What? What is it?" Mom asked in a breathy panic.

"I think little bro here sprung a leak," I said as I noticed the tiny wet spot on Billies crotch.

"A leak? Are you ok baby Billie?" Mom asked.

"Yeah he's ok Mom, it just looks like he had a tiny little orgasm."

"Oh, oh goodness," she sounded like she was trying not to giggle.

"What a loser," I laughed.

"Now Hank, don't be rude," Mom chided. "It's ok sweet pea, why don't you go clean up your little mess and we can talk later."

Billie skulked off to the bathroom and closed the door.

"You shouldn't coddle him Mom," I said as I continued to fuck Tammy's face, "that's why he's such a pussy."

"Now Hank, that's no way to talk about your brother," she was quiet a moment, listening to Tammy's rhythmic gagging. "Are you pretty close to... you know... finishing?" she asked sheepishly.

"Finishing?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes," she fumbled, "you know"

"Oh! You mean blowing my wad?"

"Well..."

"Dropping my load?"

"I uh..."

"Spilling my thick, white, baby batter?"

"Yes, Hank, damnit," she barked.

"Geesh Mom," I feigned hurt, "no need to yell at me"

"I'm sorry dear," she regained her composure, "but yes, are you close to blowing your... wad?"

"Well," I sighed, "with nuts the size of pool balls I'm pretty much always ready to drop a load."

"...pool balls?"

"Oh yeah," I exclaimed, "they're about as big as a pool ball but heavier I think."

"...heavier than a pool...you're just kidding with me now?"

"Nope, not at all," I boasted. "I have to get two or three good orgasms a day just to keep up with the amount of sperm they produce. You should see the size of a load when I blow. I mean heck, just last night I covered Tammy from head to toe...twice! And that was after she swallowed almost half of a load."

12