Adopted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, my adoptive parents provide for me."

There was a pause and then, "When do you wish to meet?"

"I suggest at a café for lunch one weekend. You guys can choose. I would prefer to meet all three of you together. Will you guys resent me?"

"If we were Kelly you'd be brave meeting us together."

"My thinking was you being the oldest would be in control."

Helen laughed and said that sounded logical but as sisters they were competitive. "No you'll be okay. You called me on my cell phone so I have your number. I'll set this up and advise you. How will we recognize you?"

"I'm eighteen and blonde and will wear a black choker."

"No wear a hat and we'll all wear hats and that will encourage my sisters to act as ladies. To tell you the truth we have intense interest in you."

"Likewise. Bye and thanks for being so friendly. My palms were sweating."

"Oh darling, none of this was your fault and I told my father his behavior towards you mother at the time of your birth was boorish."

"Oh god, you said that. Thank you for your compassion."

"Kelly how old are you?" asked Helen as if not believing she was talking to a kid.

"I turned eighteen last Friday."

Helen called both sisters and they arranged to meet at Molly's Bar late that afternoon.

Settled down with drinks the middle sister said, "So the little bitch does want to front up and say she's sorry?"

"Doris what a stupid comment," Helen said. "What has she to be sorry about, being born?"

Doris looked caught out. "Sorry guys, I've had a tough day. Was she pleasant?"

"Very polite for an eighteen-year-old. She wants to meet us for lunch one weekend."

The café was chosen with a booking to made for the coming Sunday.

Helen said, "Now listen you two. This kid has guts fronting up to us together like this. She is eight to ten years younger than us, exactly ten years younger than me. Her unfortunate birth is not her fault. I intend treating her pleasantly and am interested in finding out about her. If you don't share my thoughts on that, then don't turn up."

"Don't be bossy Helen," Marlene said. "Stop treating us like kids."

"Well you know I was in the gun when dad died and mom went to pieces. But you are quite right Marlene. You are my dear sisters and we are into this as equals and making dad proud of how we treat his illegitimate offspring."

Doris sighed and said Helen was making them feel guilty about their father's indiscretion.

The three reasonably solidly-built although not unduly fat sisters wearing wide-brim hats with their long hair down sat facing the entrance just ten minutes late.

"The little bitch is keeping us waiting," Doris said.

"Ohmigod, here she comes," Marlene gasped. "She'd beautiful and as slim as a pencil apart from those two cute looking bumps on her chest."

They looked at the lithe blonde, hair up in a French roll and wearing high heels, a white trouser suit and a pink fedora.

Helen stood and waved, smiling and her sisters climbed to their feet, Doris complaining, "Why are we doing this."

"Hi Kelly, I'm Helen."

"Hi Helen. Do we kiss?"

"Yes please, lightly on the lips with me. You are my half-sister."

"Me too, Marlene said, ignoring the whispered "Jesus" from Doris.

When Doris kissed her half-sister she said in surprise, "You are wearing Escape?"

"Yes I thought you were too. Well we obviously share our good taste. How is Kitty?"

"You know I have a daughter?"

"Yes, Marlene has the twins Sam and Mike and Helen has Philip. You may see this something like an invasion of privacy but those names were on the investigator's report enquiring into your whereabouts for him. I apologize for..."

"No it's fine," Doris said. "I just can't believe you know my daughter's name and yet we've never met before this and you also know my sisters' children."

"Well I just read the report twice and I have a good memory for things that interest me. The three of you married early I take it?"

"Yes we all married early but only Doris had a baby early," Marlene said as they sat. "Helen was nineteen, I was twenty-one and Doris was twenty. You have made quite an impression on me being so beautiful, so well dressed and knowing the names of our children. Let's get the wine waiter over. Do you drink alcohol Kelly?"

"Two glasses is my limit. I'm only eighteen."

"Just eighteen and a lovely eighteen too," Helen said. "Shall we have bubbles? I'll pay."

The others agreed and Helen ordered non-vintage Mumn's champagne.

They chatted as they watched the waiter pour and then Helen said, "I wish to propose a toast on this auspicious occasion and Kelly I invite you to share in the same response as my sisters.

"To our father."

The other three chorused, "To our father."

"Thank you," Helen said. "That establishes the bond between us."

"I have a copy of my birth certificate with me to show you," Kelly said.

Helen smiled and said there was no need. "My husband Mike is an insurance investigator. After your investigator contacted me I gave his card to Mike who investigated him and established he was engaged by your attorney and confirmed the purpose of the commissioned investigation. I must say you are awfully young to have an attorney."

"She is my grandmother, ah the mother of my adoptive mother."

"Well she is your grandmother then," Doris said. "Mike also researched into your birth mother's accident and it was just as your investigator said it was. Helen told us Mike was also sent a copy of the photograph on file of your mother obtained from her parents in Toronto for positive identity of the body before her parents left Toronto to take her body home when released."

"Yes and Mike said her parents wanted nothing to do with you and he said neither did our father. Why was that?"

For the next fifteen minutes Kelly related the story. The sisters were shocked.

"It was so sad, so unnecessary," Marlene wept. "We did produce sons but he didn't give us time."

When everything settled Kelly shocked the sisters again. "Helen could you kindly get me a copy of that photograph of my mother. I have no photographs of me mother and don't recall ever seeing her because I was only three weeks old when she died. And, um, a photograph of my father if you can bear to do that for me."

"Oh god, of course I'll do that for you. Give me your email address and I'll send you digital copies that you can get printed out professionally. You poor darling I cannot imagine what it must be like not to have photographs of one's parents."

There was one more shock to come. Doris asked where did Kelly live and she gave the address.

"Ohmigod, Marlene said. "That's only six to eight blocks from where our parents lived when you were growing up."

"Yes I did learn that but what's done is done; one cannot change things like that."

"Order another bottle of champagne Helen," Doris said.

"I must pay my share," Kelly said but Doris said the sisters would split the bill. "You are our honored guess and speaking on behalf of we three sisters although not consulting with them, I say emphatically you have exceeded our expectations. You must come and visit each of us, staying for dinner and we meet like this once every second month and you must join us."

Helen and Marlene agreed.

Kelly would visit her half-sisters at their homes three times before she left for go to college with Sandra in upstate New York. They had decided to take a break from living ant-like in Manhattan and experience urban living in a near rural setting.

* * *

Companionship with males began to gather pace with the two teenagers in an expansion of social life. They both liked tennis and to dance and Sandra and Kelly began to receive invitations that included 'and partner' with increasingly frequently after they turned sixteen and so boys became a social necessity in that respect. Sandra lost her virginity first and it had been in a somewhat forgettable fashion and when Kelly was told about it she decided she was in no hurry to engage in going all the way.

The eighteen-year-olds were enjoying a summer with some glorious patches of weather and they were now staying out late and sleeping away from their homes and it appeared bound to happen. Tennis was still largely associated with lemonade or coke or mineral water but when players began to tire and watch the finals drag out alcohol would appear and so moods would begin to soften and petting would slowly emerge along with smoking and louder laughter.

Quiet unexpectedly it was not a young guy who really awoke Kelly's lurking sexuality and the female was not the now more experienced Sandra. Kelly was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the bench one Saturday morning around 11:00 when her mom came in from being out shopping for food. Stephen had gone fishing with two buddies.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Touching myself," Kelly said without thinking.

Leonie giggled putting down her purchases on the kitchen table.

"What?"

"What you just said."

Kelly blushed and said, "Ohmigod, I did say that didn't I?"

"Yes. Sorry for breaking into your privacy."

Kelly turned and smiled. Her relationship with her mother had never seemed to have boundaries unlike Sandra and her somewhat regimented mother. "It's okay, I have been doing it a bit lately."

This also seemed a natural conversation for Leonie, who was in her mid forties and worked as a doctor's nurse in a group practice. She asked Kelly how did it feel.

"Sharon said it feels great and sends her away emotionally, although said that's short-lived. Perhaps there's something wrong with me?"

"I think that's rather unlikely darling. Would you like me to assist?"

Leonie must have expected a negative reply because she'd just lifted the coffee to put it into the cupboard when Kelly said yes. She only just caught the pack as is slipped out of her hand. She went to her daughter.

"Pull your panties off darling. Now reach in and gentle massage a breast, sometimes drawing a hand over your nipple. I'll play around your vulva."

"That's it and how does that feel?"

"I like you touching me like this but my feelings remain unchanged. Push in a finger if you wish."

"I think I should if you wish to be aroused. Possible two fingers."

"Gone on then."

"Are you sure? Some people would think of this as doing something dirty."

"Well this is not us. We are liberal people. Go on, this is completely between you and me. I don't want you mentioning this to daddy or anyone else including grandma."

"Okay. That's how it should be because this is meant to be a very intimate engagement."

Leonie reversed her hand so the palm was upwards and slowly inserted a finger.

"Have you done this with a female before?"

"Yes but not since college."

Kelly giggled, "Oooh is that what girls go to college for?"

"Yes."

They giggled.

"Kelly feel free to move but I suggest you close your eyes and imagine seeing what we are doing. Is you nipple firm now?"

"Yes very firm and my breast feels tighter."

"Excellent."

Leonie began moving her finger and when hearing the squelching she heard Kelly moan and shake.

"Ohmigod, that feels gorgeous."

"That's a series of small physiological sensory transmissions called orgasms darling. Enjoy."

When Kelly calmed Leonie inserted a second finger and dug deeply and gently.

"Oooh, oooh, that's great, so lovely. I feel as if I'm floating."

"Stay relaxed darling. Thrust in sharps bursts against my fingers if you wish."

A little later, "Oooh, oooh, mom. I feel as if I'm going to explode. Aaaaaaaaaagh."

Leonie withdrew her fingers and held on to Kelly and gradually the young girl's racing heart slowed and her high color began to subside.

"How was that darling?"

"Mom is was so wonderful. I really am normal aren't I?"

"I would think so darling. When you have sex with a guy his penis could well give you those sensations, possibly much more to have you scream into a huge climax of release and feeling."

"You mean an ejaculation?"

"Possibly. My hand and fingers appeared to become wetter just after you cried out."

Kelly smiled cutely and said, "Do you wish me to give you release?"

"That's very kind of your darling but I think that's enough for now. My objective was to try to demonstrate you can achieve sexual arousal and be taken beyond that. I feel we succeeded."

"I feel we really did mom. Thanks. Would you please hand me the kitchen towel."

Sandra invited Kelly over to her place for company because her parents were both at work and she was bored sitting round reading and had tried making come cookies but burnt them.

The girls squeezed fresh juice from the chilled oranges Kelly had bought on the way over and had just finished their drinks when the phone went. Sandra went out to answer it and returned to ask, "It's Kevin Shanks wondering if he can come over."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well Kevin has this cousin staying with him and wondered should he bring him over for you."

"For me?"

"That's what Kevin said."

"Has Kevin been having sex with you?"

Sandra turned pink and said guiltily, "Yes, now and again."

"Was this planned?"

"No he has been visiting his cousin in Vermont and they arrived here this morning."

"Okay I'll talk to the cousin while you and Kevin do it but that's all."

Sandra said well she and Kevin could just talk too but Kelly said liar and giggled and Sandra looked happy again.

She returned from ending the call. "I told Kevin you were not into sex and he said he knew that and the whole school had known that.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Kelly but that's true. You were in a group of around thirty who were known as The Untouchables."

"Oh god, is that why dates for me virtually dried up?"

"Yes darling. It's a foul world isn't it?"

Kelly didn't particularly like Kevin Shanks who was loud and very impolite at times. But she though he was big and strong so probably had a big dick and that would please Sandra.

The door buzzer sounded and Sandra who had been in her bedroom changing rushed out and checked the caller was Kevin and let him in.

"Hi babe," Kevin said, kissing Sandra and then holding an arm around her possessively said, "Hi Kelly. This is my cousin Walter Finch."

Kelly greeted them both politely and they sat in the living room listing to a tape cassette Kevin had given them to play.

"She doesn't hold her top notes well," said Sandra, who'd had singing lessons for the past six years.

"Yeah but she has big tits," Kevin said and roared with laughter.

Walter looked at Kelly and appeared embarrassed. That surprised her.

"What are you taking at college Walter?"

"Public administration. Have you any idea what that is Kelly?"

Kevin snorted, "Walt you way-off asshole. Kelly finished high school with honors and second in our class and as an AP scholar so knows just about everything."

"Actually Walter six of our top 10 graduating students were females," Sandra said, not revealing she was one of them and also an AP scholar.

"Will you be content with a BPA or will you go on to an MPA or DPA Walter?"

"Er I'm just eyeing a BPA at the moment Kelly."

"Come on Sandra, this is high-brow chat," Kevin said, "Let's go and study the religious masterpiece painted on your bedroom ceiling."

Sandra, flushing, asked Kelly and Walter to excuse them and led Kevin off.

"Come over and sit with me Walter. You may have to place your hand over your ears when they get going. Sandra is known as a screamer."

"Y-you mean they will have sex?"

"Oh dear Walter. Sandra's ceiling is totally finished in white paint."

"Y-you must think I'm from a seminary?"

"Just kiss me Walter. Play around a bit if you wish."

"You mean sex?"

Kelly smiled kindly and said her thinking hadn't quite reached that stage. They had only just met.

They went out the next two days as a foursome and surprisingly get along very well together, Sandra appearing using Kevin's interest in getting back between her thighs to demand he behave more civilly and she had success in calling him to heel at times when he became too excessive and boisterous.

Holding Kelly's hand as they walked behind the other two, Walter said, "What on earth do you think Sandra sees in Kevin?"

"She probably regards him as a great fuck."

"What?"

"Oh Walter," Kelly giggled, squeezing his hand.

After lunch at the apartment of Sandra's on the fourth day Kelly said after the other two went off to Sandra's bedroom, "Do you want to do it Walter."

"D-do it?"

"Yes Walter. Mom gave me some condoms recently."

Walter looked shocked but wisely said nothing.

"Come on Walter,"

"Okay but I'll n-need guidance."

Kelly said no problem and hoped she wouldn't bleed all over him but she'd been told by girlfriends because she played hockey so full on the first dick she received would probably slide in without obstruction. God she would die of embarrassment if that weren't true because Walter would probably become hysterically, thinking he'd harmed her.

Poor Kelly. Her first time at going all the way could loosely be described as a bungle.

Walter jammed his zip but wriggled out of his pants. He was a wet kisser and his underpants looked grubby and throughout he was clumsy and couldn't get the condom on and so Kelly had to do it for him but had to wait a couple of minutes before proceeding because Walter stopped her. He was worried he was about to ejaculate because he'd never 'had such a good looking chick' touch his penis before.

They both fumbled a bit. He asked Kelly to guide it in so she rolled her butt up to facilitate that and the end of the condom landed right over her rectum and she only just averted screaming in panic. The next try was spot on and Walter, who until them had tended to act as if he was the son of a devout clergyman, said in awe, "Jesus I'm in and it's not even tight."

"Thank you Walter," Kelly said icily. The retard, he had a skinny cock and that's why it wasn't tight. She was sure that was the reason.

Walter completed eleven thrusts. Kelly knew that because she'd counted them and then he wheezed, "I've just come. Thanks for the experience Kelly. You were quite okay."

Oh really?

Walter pulled out with a plop, pulled off the condom and holding it as if it were radioactive disappeared down the hallway and into the bathroom. He locked the door and ran a bath.

Kelly sighed and began talking aloud: "Oh thank you for your best effort Walter, you got yourself away I gather. And how did you like it? You thought you'd do better. I would agree with that Walter. Oh Walter don't bother thinking about giving me some real satisfaction next time because with me Walter there will be no next time for you. Absolutely never. This has been one of the most disappointing moments in my life."

Kelly grinned hearing Sandra screaming. She went and cleaned up in the parent's bathroom and returning and having coffee heard Sandra screaming at two more intervals.

Walter was around for another day and Kelly avoided being alone with him again. The jerk never handed back the two unused condoms.

Sandra went away with her parents for the weekend. Kevin called Kelly and invited her out by Kelly declined, knowing he'd only want to fuck her and really she could barely stand the creep. On Saturday Kelly went to a late afternoon movie and was wondering about eating somewhere but decided there was no fun in doing that and began the long walk home. Dick Hudson suddenly loomed in front of her.

"Oh hi Kelly. You look sexy."

"Don't kid yourself you are getting to me. It's just some stuff I threw on."

"Makes your tits look great Kelly."

Kelly though oh why not. "Interested in my tits are you Dick?"

"What? Oh shit, did I really say that?"

"You did."

123456...9