Adopting a Mother

Story Info
Two families bring older woman into the group.
2.7k words
4.43
97.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not my first lesbian affair but I do not consider myself a lesbian either. I still enjoy the company of my friend and boss Mr. Bill Norris. Oh, yes I know he is engaged to Betty Green and he has said she is a lot of woman. But he still takes me to lunch twice a week and we end up at my place for an hour or more.

I was thinking of Bill as his daughter Ann walked naked from my bathroom still dripping water from the shower she had just taken. Ann had said she could not stay long as she had to get back home so she and her daddy could meet Betty Green and her son Allen for dinner later this day.

Ann came to the edge of the bed bent down and kissed me while trailing her finger tips through the thick bush of dark hair that forms a wide vee above my wet pink pussy. Ann had just licked me to a wonderful climax and I was still trembling from her kissed as she closed the door behind her.

Ann had come to the hardware store one afternoon to see her Dad. Bill was out and there were no customers and so we had time to talk. Almost at once we felt the sensation of attraction for one another. I knew and she knew we could enjoy a few special moments together if given half a chance. So I invited her over to my apartment for an early morning breakfast this Saturday. Ann arrived right on time and as she came in I took her in my arms and kissed her. Ann folded into my arms and kissed me back. My hands found her firm round breasts unrestrained by a bra. She was well found my larger older and not so firm breast free under my dressing gown. I admit I have not taken care of my self as well as I should have over the years.

After my husband died I went off the deep end for a few years. I traveled with the money he left me. I tried to fuck every man I met any where I happen to stop for the night. After two years and many such encounters I finely realized fucking with out feeling was no better than masturbating. The only difference was I had some one to talk dirty too for a few hours.

I returned to Valley Town and even though I do not need the money I took the job at the hardware store. I don't know why Bill wanted to take up with me after all he is younger and could easily have any woman he wanted and seems to. Bill is tall handsome will built and a widower with a lovely daughter. He is as the say a most eligible bachelor.


But yet one afternoon as we closed up the store he ask if he could take me home as it was raining pretty hard. I accepted his offer without thinking any thing of his kind offer. However as we pulled out of the parking lot he asked me if I would join him for dinner. Again I accepted his offer not thinking any thing of it as he is a very nice man and is just that kind of person. We headed for the River restaurant I was happy he asked me out as I really don't enjoy eating alone every night.

The wine seemed to bring me out of my shell and before long we were talking of intimate things. I told him of my self appointed fucking spree after my husband died and he admitted that he had done much the same thing after his wife died. He said his daughter had gone back to school and he took a trip my car across several states and fucked his way though as many women as he could.

It was still raining as we left the restaurant laughing. When he pulled in to my apartment building I said "Would you like to come up for a drink?" He smiled and I smiled and we both knew we had already had enough to drink and the invitation was not for drinks. Bill had his long arms around my waist as we ran to my apartment door.

Less than five minutes later I felt his weight on me and his most wonderful cock slip into me. Bill brought me to a climax twice before he went off. He was a wonderful lover and he gave me a truly sensational fuck. As he rolled off I reached for his thick limp cock. It was covered with a thick cream that was both his and my own. I took hold of his cock and even limp it filled my grip. I went down and quickly suck it clean of our joint juices and kept on sucking on it till it grew hard. It exploded in my mouth like an erupting volcano. He had more come than any man I had ever sucked off. It was sweet and wonderful. Since that day we have had our little parties often. I even sucked him off one day in his office. It was one of those days when I was really feeling needy and he was willing to let me have my way.

Bill is forty two and I am fifty six. He has never said a word about our age difference and neither have I. Ann is twenty and I think Betty Green is thirty eight and her son Allen is eighteen. Even though the Green boy is younger than Ann I got the idea they were into a heavy romance like Father and Mother. After Ann left I had a much better picture of the dating and mating of the Norris and Green foursome. Ann of course did not say it in so many works but I got the feeling that she may have also been involved with Betty Green and that maybe the two families just might have had a wild four way sexual encounter.

When Ann and I were doing a sweet sixty nine I managed to push two fingers into her not so tight butt hole. I also got the feeling she had engaged in anal sex more than once. She did say once that Allen was every inch a man.


Without explaining that statement I took it to mean the young Green boy was well hung and could use what he had very well.

That is when I got the idea that maybe I should try to see if maybe I could join in the family fun if that is what was going on. I have heard that the family that fucks together stays together. So I thought the next time Bill brings me home for a lunch fuck and suck I would see what I could find out about the Green-Norris goings on.

Wednesday of the next week Bill asked me to go to lunch with him. But much to my surprise he did take me to the River Restaurant for lunch.

Also much to my surprise waiting for us was both his daughter and Betty Green and her son. The five of us were seated out side on the Terrace over looking the river. It was a round table with a large umbrella that shaded us all. On my right was Bill next to him was Betty next to her was Ann and that placed Allen on my left. It was a large table yet I got the feeling both Allen and Bill were closer to me than they needed to be.

Bill ordered the wine I like and every one joined in for a few glasses. The meal was excellent and even after the dishes were removed Bill kept ordering wine. I must admit I was well on my way to being shit face.

As I said, I am a few pounds over weight and my dress was kind of tight around my ass and waist. The button were straining to stay closed around my bust also. I don't know who told the first dirty joke. But once the story telling got started the jokes got progressively hotter and sexier.

Then a joke was told about an older lady and younger girl. When every one started to laugh Ann smiled and said "Gee that sounds just like Vivian and me last Saturday morning." I was kind of dumb founded and fell silent. Bill placed one of his long arms around my shoulders and said into my ear. Vivian, we all know about you and Ann as well as the others know about you and me. We are one happy family and we want you to join us in being a happy family. I knew what he was saying and felt most welcome as they all smiled at me. Betty reached across the table and gripped my arm as if to say "We want you to come and have some fun with us.

An hour later I was laying back on a large bean bag naked as a Jay bird with Bill licking my pussy and Betty hugging me while she caressed my breasts. I was enjoying this attention fully but I was watching sweet young Ann on all fours taking one very large long cock up her tiny ass. I was stunned at the sight of Allen's Green cock. It was long and very thick and when he offered it to me I willingly sucked it to a full blown climax. I was happy to do so for Allen but my eyes were fixed on Betty across the room. Betty was on her back with her legs wide spread so Ann could get her head close to her pussy. Ann was licking Betty and Bill was fucking his daughter doggie style all the while.


I was so sexed up and turned by all that was going on I climaxed from Allen fingering my pussy while I sucked him off. Before this afternoon would end I got fucked by both Bill and Allen. I licked both Ann and Betty but the best part of the whole wonderful day was when I watched Allen fuck his Mother in the ass as she took Bills cock in the mouth. I was getting licked my Ann at the time and I was so sorry I never had a son. I thought that a son and mother making love was the sexiest and most wonderful thing I had ever seen in all my life.

That was on Wednesday. Bill told me to take some time off and not to come in till Saturday. I was happy to do so and I laid round all day Thursday thinking about all the wonderful things I had seen and done.

Friday morning the phone rang and it was Allen Green. He asked if he might stop by and see me. I told him the coffee was hot and waiting if he wanted to come right on over. He laughed and said he would be here five minutes ago. I told him to come around back as I would be on the back patio waiting.

I saw his little white Corvette pull in the back parking lot. As he approached I got up, went through the sliding glass doors and when he entered I dropped my dressing gown to the floor. Allen came straight into my arms and kissed me. His strong fingers found my pussy wet and wanting. I reached for his strong hard young cock and found it ready for what ever demands I made.

By the time we entered my bedroom Allen had shed his jeans and t-shirt. He was not wearing underwear. I stood next to the bed looking at the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was long with a large pointed head. It was thick at the base and got smaller at the tip. His balls were not as large as Bill's were but they did get all pulled up under his cock when he was about to climax.

As he stopped in front of me I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him close. To my surprise Allen pulled back and said "Lay back and spread your legs." I did as he bid and he promptly took me by the knees and lifted my legs high into the air. At the same time he moved in and I felt the pointed head of his cock press my tiny ass hole. I thought oh God it will never fit in there. But from some unseen place Allen produced a tube of K-Y jelly and applied a liberal amount to both my ass and his cock. He said for me to relax and before long I would feel the thrill of a life time. I had been ass fucked before but it had been a long time.

Allen was an expert at fucking for such a young man. I was about to find out why he loved to screw his mother so much. He truly loved to screw older ladies. I was still wondering if it would fit when I felt it slip in easy. The head popped into my ass and it felt kind of good and then I got excited at the very thought I was about to get his wonderful cock in my ass. I had seen him fuck his mother in the ass as well as Ann so I knew he would be easy and yet it give me a thrill as he promised.


Allen held my legs well out of the way as he slowly worked his cock up into my ass. He let go of one leg and quickly placed to fingers into my cunt. He was finger fucking me and with his thumb he managed to rub my clitoris. So there I was a fifty –six year old widow with a cock in my ass and two fingers in my cunt. I was in heaven when I exploded and screamed to show my joy at his efforts. He rammed his cock up into my ass and filled me with hot cream. I felt his cock throb and pulsate as he filled my ass with his sperm. I was in a place where people go to experience the greatest joys of life. I was having an out of body experience so I could enjoy this feeling of love and joy that I had never felt before. I could see my self on the bed and I could see Allen moving back and forth slowly entering me and with drawing just to fill me again. I could see all this from off some where and yet I was there to feel and enjoy every moment of it. Allen slowed and let my legs come to rest on the bed as he backed away. I looked at his long cock now not so hard. But not limp yet either. He stood there letting me look at him. There was a drop of cum poised at the tip of his cock. He truly had a magnificent cock. He disappeared into my bathroom. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

When I woke I was alone and it was dusk. Where had the day gone? I had slept it away and I had dreamed it way. I had dreamed of times to come. I had dreamed of these wonderful families that had taken me into there midst. How each had loved me and I had loved them one by one. How each was in love with the other. How the females and shared love with each other and with each male. I felt like the Queen Mother there to be a guiding force in their lives from now on.

I called Betty and told her how wonderful I thought their lives were and she told me. There was going to be a party at her home Saturday night and she wanted me there to share the evening with her and other friends. "Oh my" I thought a party and "Other friends." How good life can be.

Next "THE PARTY"