Adorable Woman Pt. 01

Story Info
Indian man reminisces on his enigmatic mother.
27.5k words
4.67
218k
147

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers

(ALL CHARACTERS PARTICIPATING IN SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IN THIS STORY ARE OVER EIGHTEEN)

1st June, 2004

Today is a very significant day for me. It's my mother's birthday and for the first time, I can't greet her. Every year on this day, I call her early in the morning (Indian time) wherever I am. But today, I can't. I lost her last year.

Throughout the day I kept on thinking about her. She is the most important woman in my life. I loved her and adored her the most. She was my mentor & friend. Memories of my teenage & early youth kept on coming back.

1965 – 1966

Ma was an exceptional woman in every sense. Academically she was just a science graduate. Family & social constraints did not allow her to pursue higher studies. She got married at the age of 18 and I was born a year later (1947). A year after I was born, she resumed her studies and got a first class bachelor's degree with Mathematics major, but couldn't study further. But her intellectual ability made up for the lack of higher education. She had an extremely analytical mind combined with a strong literary flair. Despite all constraints in the family life she remained a voracious reader.

She wrote a lot on all kinds of subjects, physics to philosophy. But those were never published. She also wrote stories & poems. As she took a limited interest in publishing, only about a dozen of stories got published. The appreciation from readers was overwhelming, but that didn't enthuse her enough to publish more. She wrote only for her own pleasure and most of her writing remained confined in her diaries and notebooks. I was the only one who read all her writings.

She taught me literature as also mathematics and science subjects through out my school days. When I was in the senior class, many of my classmates became her students. Even when I was in college, she helped me when I was stuck with any difficult problem.

Her intellectual prowess gave her a great clarity of thought. She was never bogged down by orthodox ideas and encouraged everybody around her to look at things rationally and with an open mind. She carried herself with a lot of poise and elan and her personality made her stand out. She was a highly admired person among friends & relatives. As her son, I was the biggest beneficiary of her intellectual excellence and unorthodox thoughts. I remember my days of adolescence and associated problems, when ma was the one who acted both as my friend & guardian.

She always encouraged me not to do anything stealthily or behind her back. But at a growing age, no way it was possible to tell her everything I did. But she made things change. She almost proved it to me that anything that I did secretly she would come to know. She could always make an intelligent guess of my secret or naughty plans and caught me red handed or made me confess. I will narrate one incident as an example.

In those days, adult movies were very rare in India. Of course, those were very mundane compared to the adult movies we see today not only in western countries but even in India. When we had passed out from school a so called very hot Hollywood film was released in India. A couple of my friends & I were desperate to see the movie. Though it was rated 'A', we were permitted to see the movie, as we were already 18. But some of us wouldn't be allowed from home to see an adult movie. While we made plans to see the movie, we didn't tell folks at home.

The opportunity came by the way of a half day holiday being declared in the college. We came to know about the holiday the day before and made our plans. When I was getting ready in the morning, ma suddenly said she would expect me to come home early, as the college would be over at meal break. I was most disappointed but had to come back home early.

As I came back home, ma smilingly welcomed me and said she & I were going to a movie. When I asked her the name of the movie, I was pleasantly surprised to hear it was the same adult movie I missed. She kissed me on my cheeks and said she always knew that I was dying to see the movie but didn't like the idea that I go to the movie with my friends and keep it a secret from her. So, she did a bit of spying on me and spoilt my plans. At the same time, she thought as an adult I was fully entitled to see the movie and she would honour my adult hood by accompanying me to the movie. This most pleasant surprise increased my admiration from her. I now realised I shouldn't have presumed my ma wouldn't allow me to see the movie since she had, ever since I turned 18, acknowledged my adulthood.

As I sat beside her in the movie hall, I was terribly embarrassed to see frequent kissing scenes. (Openly showing kissing was something unthinkable in India those days.). At the first scene with a sensual & long kiss I lowered my eyes in embarrassment and she said in a low voice, "There is nothing to feel shy. This is perfectly normal between a grown up man & woman."

This put me at ease and I enjoyed the movie a lot. Towards the end, there was some amount of nudity. The heroine was in a tub having bath. Though she was fully covered under soap bubbles, sides of her breasts could be seen from time to time. She also raised her leg up once in a while. At the last stage, as she got up from the tub with her back turned towards the camera, her butts were seen for a split second. During the scene, ma held my hand and said, "Don't feel shy, enjoy the scene."

After the movie was over ma said, "I hope you don't have a hard on. If you do, we shall wait till everybody leaves."

This didn't embarrass me as she had, on an earlier occasion, put me totally at ease about my hard on.

One day as I woke up in the morning, I saw ma beside my bed. While I was happy to be greeted by her smiling face, I realised that I had a raging hard on. I was as such very displeased as my cock became large as I grew in age. Hard on was another source of embarrassment. That morning I felt damn awkward with the hard on and didn't know where to hide myself.

But she acted like an angel and said, "You shouldn't be embarrassed by your hard on. It's perfectly normal for a young man like you. It's too prominent now in the morning, probably because your bladder is full after a whole night's sleep."

Saying this, she lightly stroked my bulge with her finger and I felt totally thankful to her.

She asked me, "Do you regularly jerk off your stored energy? Or, you suffer wet dreams."

As I said I jerk off, she said, "That's much better. A man enjoys masturbation but wet dream gives him no pleasure."

She was totally open with me and didn't let me suffer any feeling of guilt or shame during my growing age. This built my confidence a lot and my personality developed nicely. I also did very well academically with her help & guidance.

My sex urge was pretty high and she was fully aware of it. On a number of occasions, she brought my secret desires in the open and handled the situation nicely to put me at total ease.

My curiosity & lust for women's naked body was extremely high. I laid hands on some pornographic magazines with the help of my friends. I kept those under my bed and often jerked off as I watched the pictures of naked sexy women. One day, after return from school, I discovered that those magazines were missing. After a while ma called me and I was shocked to see those in ma's hand.

I was expecting a big scolding from her. But she had a pleasant smile on her face and said, "Do you really like these pictures?"

Though I was very embarrassed, my fear was gone. I lowered my eyes and nodded.

She pulled me close to her and made me sit facing her. Holding my face in her hands she made me look at her eyes and said, "My child, it's very natural at your age to be crazy for watching nude pictures. But let me tell you, these women are far from real natural women. These are creations of dirty mind and should be shunned. Best of painters and photographers have created millions of paintings & photographs with nude women. As a man of good taste you should be looking at those. I will help you in locating such paintings & photographs."

Next day, I gave those magazines away to my friends.

When I attained eighteen years she fully accepted me as an adult male and recognised my physical needs. Today, when I am badly missing her, many of those incidents are flooding my mind.

Celebrating adulthood (June – July 1965)

I must tell you how she celebrated my eighteenth birthday.

Ma's ancestral home was in a village, which she & I visited every summer. In those days, the villages in India were in a pretty uncivilised state. Electricity had just reached and a few privileged houses, including our house, had electric lamps but no fans. There was no sewer line nor regular water supply. So, the toilets were pretty primitive and located away from our house. There was one bathroom with a cement tank, which was filled by servants with water brought in tin cans from the nearby river. So, only older men & women had the privilege of bathing there.

Everybody else had to use a pond, which was just behind the house and was exclusive for the family members. The pond had a nicely built ghat at one side. There were a series of very wide steps made of stones going down well below the water level and there was a wide cemented area around. The ghat was used for bathing. The pond was protected from public eyes by trees & fences all along the edge. Women also took their bath in the pond and there was a separate area for them at the far end of the ghat. Tall fencing made of cane & bamboo strips enclosed the area.

In that house, only my grandma lived permanently. One summer when my mom & I visited there were other visitors too. Two ladies, who were our distant relations and ma's childhood friends, also visited for a couple of weeks. I called them mashi and mamima. Both of them had one daughter each. Those two girls were much younger and they were not very close to me. As a result I was a bit lonely. Company of the three older women, who spent a lazy time throughout the day, was always available to me and I spent a lot of time with them.

Ma gave me a very special treat on my eighteenth birthday. Every morning, ma brought a hot cup of tea to me room. As I woke up in the morning, I finished brushing my teeth & shaving and lied lazily in the bed, waiting for ma to bring the tea. On my birthday, I was pleased to see my ma entering my room nicely dressed in a pink sari looking very fresh. She had a lovely bunch of red flowers in her hand. She gave me the flowers and said, "Welcome to adulthood". She closed the door, sat down on my bed and lowering her body over mine hugged me lovingly. I was enamoured at the soft touch of her body on my naked chest and her wonderful aroma.

As I was going to kiss her cheeks she stopped me and said, "Today you will get a special kiss from me, not from a mother to son but from a woman to a man."

Saying this, she held my face in her hands, lovingly looked at my eyes and placed her lips on mine. It's hard to describe in words the sensation of being kissed on the lips for the first time, that too by my own mom. It was so loving and at the same time so sensual. I loved the pressure of her wet & soft lips on my lips and slowly parted my lips. She moved her tongue into my mouth and I responded very eagerly. As our tongues played in unison, I felt her soft breasts pressing on my naked chest. As I firmly embraced her, she virtually melted in my arms. As the kiss continued, I felt that my manhood stood erect and touched ma's thighs. I wondered if I should move my crotch away, but something prevented me doing so. Since we were revelling in the sensual touch of each other's body, I felt that ma was enjoying the hardness of my manhood.

As the kiss ended, ma stood up and said, "I know you will have many occasions to be kissed by women. But I wanted to be the first woman to kiss you and I waited for this day."

I said, "Nothing could have been a better birthday gift."

She gave me a nicely wrapped packet and waited for me to open it. Inside there were a few books and a small painting. The books were world renowned novels, which were well known for their erotic content and included D H Lawrence's 'Lady Chatterlie's lover'. The painting was a sketch of a nude woman. Seeing the gifts I realised ma opened to me the gate to adult literature and art.

As she left, I continued in bed waiting for tea. In a few minutes, mashi & mamima entered with gifts in their hands and sang 'happy birthday'. Their dress showed they just left the bed after waking up from sleep. Both of them had no blouse or bra and their saris were not tidily worn.

As I looked at them with awe, mamima said, "Since we were coming to greet an adult male, we thought you would love to see us like this."

She now gave me a tight hug and I enjoyed the touch of her boobs on my chest, with no barrier other than the thin material of the sari. Mashi also gave me a hug. Both of them kissed me on my lips. The kisses were brief but quite sensual.

Mamima noticed my big hard on and gave an amused look. "Don't you think today we should see him in his birthday suit?" mamima asked mashi with a grin.

As mashi gave no encouraging answer she said, "The day has just begun and we have to find some time to celebrate with him in his birthday suit."

As they left, I wondered what to expect and hoped the celebration turns out to be something exciting.

The three women usually had their bath together in the pond in the enclosed area, which was out of bounds for men. That day mashi, as she was leaving for her bath, told me I was being invited to join the women for bath inside the enclosure. Hearing this, my heart skipped a bit and as I proceeded towards the pond with bated breath.

As I entered the enclosure, I found all three women in partial nudity. Mashi & mami had taken off their blouse, bra and petticoat and had nothing but their sari on. Ma was in her petticoat & bra. One of the maids, a dark & big built woman, was also there. She was also in her sari only that too lifted above her knees. (The village maids, in those days, never wore any blouse, not to speak of petticoat,) The maid was washing clothes and the women were seated on the steps. All three of them greeted me in and I sat down on the steps.

I think now I should give a description of how each of them looked.

My ma was oldest of them. She was 5' 6" and was quite fair. Her boobs were large 36C (I checked her bra size). Her waist wasn't very trim and she had a bit of an outward curve in her belly. He belly button was very deep and looked very nice. Her hips were quite wide and her butts were heavy. Her thighs were heavy but were nice in shape. She had an overall softness in her body, which I loved. Later, I learnt this was called middle age softness.

Mashi was much fairer than ma and couple of inches shorter. Her boobs were bigger (may be 36D), and looked very soft with the right amount of sag for a ripe look. Her figure was thinner than ma's and quite soft. Her butts were heavy and very nice in shape. Her boobs & butts looked awfully sexy against her trim waist.

Mamima was a very sexy woman. She was dark and had a very shapely figure. Her boobs were 34C and had almost no sag. Her nipples were so thick & long that they were easily visible under the sari. She had a very narrow waist and beautifully curved heavy butts. Her exquisite curvaceous body showed a perfect hour glass shape.

All three of them had hair in the armpit as in those days razors or hair removers were not common at all. Ma & mashi had hair in the legs also. Mamima had no hair in her legs. Little what I could see through their wet saris, both mashi and mamima had pubic hair too. Mashi's dark patch between her thighs, partly visible under her wet sari showed she had abundance of pubic hair.

Ma was scrubbing her feet with a cloth & and soap. Her petticoat was lifted up to her calves and I saw light curly hair on her legs. After scrubbing her legs & feet ma walked down into the water and went deeper & deeper till only her face was outside water. After a while, she took off her bra and threw it on the steps. As light was not sufficient due to the tall fencing, I could only see a fair mass under water, but couldn't see her boobs. She threw her petticoat on the steps and I felt an excitement to realise that she was now completely naked under water. The maid picked up her bra & petticoat and started washing them.

The maid had by now finished washing clothes and ma asked her to soap her. I was expectantly waiting for ma to come out of water. The maid, who was much taller and heavier than ma, stood behind ma as she sat down on a step under water bringing out her naked body outside water, waist upward. I was most disappointed that ma's naked body was completely covered by the maid's huge figure. As she soaped ma's back I could only see the bare back of the maid. All that I could see was hint of ma's fair back. Though I couldn't see any thing, I could sense that the maid after doing her back was soaping ma's front. From the movement of the maid's hands it was clear that she was soaping ma's belly and even the breasts.

After a while the maid asked ma if she should do her butts. ("Didi ektu uthe danrao, tomar pachhay saban makhiye dei.") This made ma stood up with her naked body out of water, knee upwards. I was hopeful of seeing at least ma's naked butts. But that was not to be. The maid was so tall that even while sitting her bulk completely guarded ma's naked body, waist downwards. She soaped ma's butts & legs and possibly even her crotch, but ma's lower part was completely out of sight. I could only see ma's naked back with a hint of the boobs' bulges from the side. The maid surely knew how to cover the nudity of her mistress!

After soaping was over, ma went down into the water and her naked body completely disappeared under water. Standing in neck deep water ma dipped her head several times. Each time she dipped she raised her hands up and I was enamoured to see curly hair in her fair armpit. She had a couple of creases in her armpits that looked very nice. I could also see a bit of her cleavage. This is the first time, possibly due to the earlier disappointment, I felt a strong urge to see her gorgeous naked body. Now ma started swimming and went out in the open water through a small opening in the far side of the fencing. As she went out of the fencing, there was lot more light and though at a distance, I could see the back of her full naked body under water. I was unable to believe my eyes that I could see the naked butts of my own dear mom.

At this stage, I wondered how ma could swim naked in the open pond. Then I realised swimming naked in that pond was quite ok as there was no male in the house except me. The other side of the pond was so well guarded by trees and fences, no outsider could see the pond.

As ma disappeared out of sight, mamima started demanding that I should now be in my birthday suit. She was possibly restrained so long in ma's presence. Even mashi was smiling naughtily indicating her support to the idea. The maid by now fully undressed and jumped into the water, but not before I had a full view of her large ebony coloured naked body. She had a raw sexiness in her well built body, with large but nicely shaped boobs, butts & thighs and a lovely pubic bush. Mamima and mashi were both neck deep in water. As I could see their discarded clothes on the steps, I was sure that they were both stark naked. They surely shed their clothes when I was concentrating on ma.

As I wondered whether to undress or not, even the maid said that she was waiting to see me in my birthday dress. ("Amioto khokake jonmer somoyer poshake dekhar jonyo etokshon opeksha korchhi.") Hearing this, I realised no way I could avoid undressing. I was having some kind of thrill at this and wondered if by undressing I could provoke mamima & mashi to display their naked bodies, which were hidden under water.

rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers
123456...8