Adorable Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

This thought prompted me further and I took off my vest and shorts exposing my bulge covered only by my underwear. Overcoming my uneasiness, I pulled down my underwear and my erect cock sprang into open. As the women suddenly stopped chatting and there was a hushed silence, I realised that my strong erection had shocked them. I now felt like hiding my erection and jumped into the water. Unable to guess what would come next I was feeling uneasy and started swimming.

As I went out in the open water, I swam fast and within a short while noticed ma. She was not far away and was gliding slowly in water. My urge for watching her nudity came back and I swam fast to get close to her. Maintaining a little distance from her, I watched her. I could now clearly see her fully naked body from the back. Her fair & shapely butts looked amazing. As she moved her legs, there was a rhythmic movement in her thighs & butts and I was captivated at the sight.

As I was engrossed at ma's magnificent beauty, she turned back towards me. I was totally scared that she found out my stealthy attempt to see her nudity. But she was cool as she came close to me. Now she was by my side and if I turned my head, I could easily see her naked front. But I didn't have the courage to look at her. We slowly swam back in total silence.

She broke the silence, "You must be stark naked. They forced you to undress, didn't they? It's good for you. As women admire your manhood, you get to realise that it's something to be proud of and your teenage embarrassment goes away. Like any man loves to see a naked woman, a woman also loves to see a man's private wealth. I haven't seen your one after you grew up, but I know you are well endowed. I would have loved to see it today. But then on a second thought decided to control my desire."

She took a dip into the water and then continued, "As a mother I wouldn't like to get easily carried away by my physical desire for my son. As a son also you have to control your greed for seeing me in the nude. I know you had a tremendous urge to see my naked body, when I was bathing naked without letting you see me. That's why I was absolutely sure you would swim behind me. I know you saw me naked from the back. I allowed to that much, but wouldn't like you to go beyond."

She held my right hand with her left hand. We were now closer to each other, swimming with a single hand.

After a pause she said, "You & I know that we are both stark naked under water. We could easily watch each other's naked bodies and also could feel each other's nudity by hugging each other. But we are not doing so and only relishing the proximity of each other's nudity. Do you think this gives you a special feeling?"

"Yes ma, this is a very different feeling. I am now loving you in a very special and a very different way." I answered.

"This is the restraint mother & son should have between them. There is no point denying that there is an under current of desire between us. Both of us would have loved to get swept away by the strong wave of desire. But if we did, we would have lost our self respect."

"Yes ma, I couldn't agree more" I kissed her on her cheeks.

As were close to the fencing, she said, "You can, of course, have some fun with your aunts. Now that you are an adult, you are free to enjoy sex. There is nothing wrong as your aunts are more than willing, though this not acceptable in the eyes of the society. I know these women intimately since child hood and they are quite uninhibited. I invited them this time to make sure your birthday is celebrated well."

As we were getting inside the fencing, we saw that the maid was sitting on the step and telling some story to mamima & mashi, who were listening very attentively to her. From the naughty smile in the maid's face, it was quite apparent that she was telling them some not too innocent story.

As I was watching the maid, ma whispered, "She is a very naughty woman, I know her very well. She and I grew up together in this house." As I gave a surprised look at ma, she winked at me.

All of them were stark naked and were sitting on the steps at the edge of the water, displaying their nudity in full glory. I loved watching these three contrasting women together. One was dark & huge, another very fair and much smaller and the third one was like a statue curved out of mahogany. The maid's huge boobs (possibly 38D) had a little sag, but were quite firm and matched nicely in her huge structure. Her nipples were pretty large, very thick and about half an inch long. Her belly wasn't flat but looked well toned. She didn't have any extra layer of fat around her waist. Her thighs, legs and arms looked pretty strong. Her skin was admirably smooth and had a lovely glow. Her butts were large but beautifully curved.

Compared to her, mashi's body looked petite and delicate. Her pear shaped boobs looked very soft with small but pointed nipples. Her belly, thighs and arms looked pretty soft. Mamima's conical boobs were still smaller but were firm and had almost no sag. Her thin waist and nicely curved hips & butts gave her a very sexy look.

Mashi's armpit was full of thick & coarse hair. The maid's armpit hair was not so dense but quite long. Mashi's pubic bush was so dense and spread out as if she was wearing a black short panty. The maid's pubic mound was huge and was covered by thick curly hair. Mamima was less hairy compared to other two women. Her armpit hair was not too thick or dense. Her pubic bush was not too spread out and was in the shape of a perfect triangle.

As I was watching the naked women, I wondered how ma looked in the nude. I was particularly curious about her pubic hair. I decided to be a bit daring and asked ma, "Are you also hairy down below?"

"You naughty boy! Can't you guess by looking at my armpits?" ma answered and she raised her arms to arrange her hair in a bun, letting me have a closer look at her armpit hair. I took a bit of courage to touch her armpits and feel the hair on the base of a smooth skin with a couple of creases. I was tempted to touch her boobs, which were very close to my hand and showed a bit under water. But I didn't dare.

As the women noticed us, they fell silent. Possibly they were not comfortable to continue their naughty chat with me around. Leaving me behind, ma started walking up the steps and her body was exposed waist upward. While I wondered if she would let me see her butts, the maid (whom I called Minudi) came down in the water and wrapped ma in a large Indian type towel (gamchha). She made her sit on the step and completely guarding her body from my line of vision, started wiping her dry.

I could only see Minudi's back & butts. I was charmed at the beautifully curved huge mass with the wet skin shining. Under her butts, between her thighs I could see a tuft of curly hair. I realised that this big built woman was awfully sexy in her own way and my cock stirred.

Minudi wiped ma with lot of care. Though I couldn't see ma's naked body at all, I could sense what Minudi was doing from the movement of her hands. She wiped the armpits making ma raise her arms, she took her time in wiping ma's breasts and made them bounce. She made ma spread her legs and wiped her crotch. After wiping her dry she generously sprinkled talc on ma's body and within minutes ma was dressed in bra & petticoat. Wrapping a sari on her body, she waived at us and left.

By this time all three women were in water. Mamima waded through the water and came close to me. Mashi & the maid also followed her and three women surrounded me. As I realised that my naked body under water was so close to three very attractive naked women, I started feeling a stir in my already hard cock.

Mamima said, "Why are you so shy to display your wealth dear?" and coming closer held me in a tight embrace.

The touch of her naked body on mine gave me a sensation of a new dimension. She moved one step up to bring her face to same level as mine and kissed me passionately on my lips. As her tongue darted in my mouth, her boobs were pressed on my chest and her crotch brushed my belly. My cock was between her thighs and I could feel our pubic hair enmeshed together. She started moving her body sideways and her boobs played on my chest. I felt the movement of her pubic mound on my crotch and her thighs clasped my cock. As her kiss ended, she held my cock in her hand and lovingly fondled it under water.

In the meantime, mashi had come closer to me. Mamima made space for her and she hugged me softly. She started with a kiss on my cheeks and then kissed my ears. As she started moving her tongue in my ear a felt a wild sensation. As I felt her naked body touching me, I moved my hands over her boobs and was enamoured at the softness melting in my hands. Her nipples, which looked small earlier, felt like two nice grapes under my fingers and I explored the puckered skin of her aureoles with my fingers. Mashi's kiss continued on my neck and then she placed her soft pink lips on mine. I parted my lips to accommodate her tongue.

As her kiss became more and more ardent, I responded not with my tongue alone, but by lovingly fondling her body. I moved my hands over her belly and thighs and the abundance of hair in her pubis. I was amazed to find her hair extending all along the joining line of her thighs and abdomen. As I ran my fingers, I found a line of hair going up from her bush to her belly button. Exploring downward between her thighs, I found the hair extending all the way towards the rear side and was amazed to find the hair going up all the way up along the crack between her bum cheeks. The puckered skin of her ass hole had plenty of hair all around. This was such an unexpected discovery for me! As she held my cock in both hands and rubbed it on her crotch, I felt a wild excitement.

Mashi's kiss was much more passionate than mamima's and drove my excitement to a great height. I suddenly felt it was ma, who was giving me all the pleasure and I went crazy with excitement. I wildly crushed and squeezed her boobs and thrust my rock hard cock on her crotch. While mashi was shaking in excitement and I was out of my senses, both of us felt someone's touch on our bodies. It was Minudi holding both of us. With this interruption, our excitement subsided.

Minudi slowly separated us, placed her arms around me and said, "I am waiting for my turn in the queue. Today I must have my chance to join the birthday celebration." ("Ami kintu tomader dujoner pore line e achhi. Amio aj khokar jonmodine anando korbo.")

Saying this, she held my face against her breast and I started sucking her nipple. Disengaging me after a while, she placed her thick & wet lips on my lips. She sucked in my mouth and played with my tongue. That kiss was very different as it radiated high sexual energy and she sort of overpowered me. She moved her firm & huge boobs on my body and squeezed my butts. She held my cock in her hand and placed it on her pussy. Within seconds, I realised that my cock was in a soft & wet tunnel. This was a shock to me and I was totally dazed. She pushed my cock in & out a few times and I wondered if I was fucking her. Somehow she didn't continue and took my cock out.

Now she made me go up the steps and brought my erect cock out in the open. As my cock came in full view both mashi and mamima gasped and came closer. Mamima bent down and took my cock in her mouth. As it was a bit too thick and large she was unable to fully swallow it and after a while withdrew her mouth. Mashi now put her mouth on it but it was too large for her small & delicate mouth. She started licking it from outside and I felt nice.

At this stage, Minudi interfered, "His stuff is too big and you two can't tackle it. His wife has to have a really big mouth. Let me see what I can do" ("Khokar jinishta boddo boro go. Tomra ota samlate parbena. Khokar jonyo emon bou chai jar han mukh ta khub boro. Dekhi ami ki korte pari.")

Saying this, she knelt down and quickly swallowed the whole cock. Her moist & soft mouth was no less sensual than her pussy and I moaned & breathed heavily. In my excitement, I started pushing in & out and she played her tongue over it. I was too excited to hold back for long. Within minutes I started spurting out shots of warm liquid in her mouth. She took out her mouth and white blobs hit all over her face and boobs.

I was now a bit embarrassed to realise mashi and mamima were watching the action all the time and were now staring at my cock. I went down in water to hide my cock. But Minudi didn't allow that and pulling me up started soaping me. As she soaped my cock it came back in its full strength. Seeing my rising cock, mamima & mashi came closer and started fondling it. Minudi moved to my backside and soaped my butts and the crack. Being touched by three women together was a great sensation for me. I held mashi & mamima's boobs in my two hands and explored two very different types of boobs. Mamima's boobs were firm and her large erect nipples tingled under my fingers. Mashi's soft boobs melted in my hands.

After a while, Minudi asked me to take a dip in the water and the three women soaped each other. While I watched them I realised they were touching each other quite sensually. This looked a bit odd to me, but at the same time three women lovingly soaping each other's boobs & nipples, pussy and ass hole was very enticing. Minudi & mamima looked rather aggressive. After they removed the soap from their bodies, they kissed each other and while kissing their boobs were pressed together. At the same time their hands were touching each other's crotch under water. Mashi was standing in water, a little away from them, and was smilingly watching me. She took several dips in water with her arms raised and I was enamoured seeing her thick & coarse armpit hair together with her lovely soft boobs.

As mashi walked up the steps I saw her fully naked backside. As I saw her soft butts, I imagined I was watching ma's butts. Her hair in the legs, being wet, clung to the skin and I again visualised ma's hairy legs. I couldn't control myself and walked up very close to her. As I was standing on lower steps, her butts were very close to my face and I kissed those soft butts. Now she turned back with a start and drew me close to her. Cupping her fair boobs in her hands, she offered them to me and I started licking one boob and pressed the other boob with my hand. As mashi raised her arms, her hairy armpits came in full view and I got so excited I started licking the armpits.

At this stage, Minudi announced there was enough of playing with each other and suggested we all go for a swim out in the pond. Saying this, she started swimming and her ebony coloured body looked extremely elegant. All three of us followed her and she challenged all of us to compete with her in speed. As we all started swimming, I found all of them swam very fast and I had to increase my speed. Soon I was ahead of mashi & mamima, but Minudi was still ahead of me. Her shapely & curvaceous body moved very sexily and I was eager to touch her. I increased my speed further but found it rather difficult to close the gap. After maintaining a high speed for a long time I went past her. As I crossed her I pressed her bum very softly and she cooed. Now she & I were swimming side by side and were close to each other.

Within a few minutes, Minudi slowed down and finally stopped, standing on her feet. I realised we had reached the other side of the pond. We stood close to each other and panted for a while. Minudi hugged me close and placed her lips on mine. Her lips were very thick and sensual. As I parted my lips she sucked my mouth and it was very exciting. I sucked her back and our lips played on each other. It was very exciting kiss and when it finally ended I felt a bit exhausted.

By now mamima & mashi, who were way behind us, had also reached this side. As there were no steps at this edge of the pond it was difficult to get out of the water and go over to the bank. Minudi tried to scale the bank and I pushed her from behind. While I pushed her large butts I could feel the firmness and could see her crack and also her pussy through the gap between her thighs. As she scaled the bank with her legs spread, her pussy lips parted and I could see the pink tunnel through the bush. Next to go up were mamima & mashi and as I pushed them holding their butts, Minudi pulled them up holding their hands. Finally I got out of the water with Minudi helping me by pulling me up by holding my hands.

I found both mashi & mamima lying on their back on the grassy land and looked a bit tired. My cock had lost a bit of strength in water. But as I saw these two sexy women lying naked on the ground, it came back to full strength. Minudi was sitting by their side and was massaging mashi's legs and thighs. Mashi turned on her belly and Minudi massaged her butts. There were a few pieces of grass stuck on her butts & back and that looked very sexy. I could see mashi's butts were so soft that with little bit of pressure Minudi was creating dents on her skin.

As mashi sat up after the massage, she saw me and signalled me to come and sit by her side. As I sat down, the touch of the cold grass on my bare ass felt so nice. By this time, mamima also sat up and her shapely boobs, thin waist and curved bums looked wonderful. Minudi massaged her hips in the sitting position and she bent over exposing her butts.

In the mean time, mashi made me lie down on the ground and bending down kissed my erect shaft. She opened her mouth really wide and took a good part of my cock in her mouth. Her mouth gripped my thick cock rather tightly and her teeth hurt me slightly. As she moved her mouth up and down, I started feeling heavenly sensation. As Minudi & mamima noticed us they crawled close to us. I felt mashi's dangling boobs touching my thighs. I grabbed her boobs in my hands. As I pressed the two soft mounds hard mashi's mouth moved faster. Mamima bent over me and kissed me very sensually. She darted her tongue inside my mouth and tickled my nipples with her nails. Her body was over me. Her boobs pressed on my chest and her pubic bush was pressed on my belly. I saw Minudi knelt down behind mashi and her hand was in mashi's ass. I realised she had inserted her fingers in mashi's pussy.

With such great overtures from three women I went crazy and soon spurted out shots of warm liquid in mashi's mouth. As mashi withdrew her mouth, the shots hit her and mamima's breasts. As I lied down all exhausted, I watched the three women. Minudi inserted fingers of her other hand in mamima's pussy. Now she was fingering both of them and they moaned heavily. Within minutes both of them had strong climax. As mamima recovered, Minudi lied down on the ground and spread her legs. Mamima started sucking Minudi's pussy. Mashi bent down and sucked Minudi's nipple. I watched the sexual action between the three women with awe. Finally, Minudi had a very strong and long lasting orgasm.

Minudi recovered quickly and jumped into water. All of us followed. As we swam back side by side, Minudi told me about their child hood. She said she and ma swam a lot in the pond and spent long time lying down on the grassy land. I remembered ma's remark and wondered if she & ma did something like what they did today.

After the eventful bath the rest of the day was restful. I slept for long hours in the afternoon. After I woke up, ma & I went for a long walk. We both went barefoot and walked over long stretches of grassy land behind around the pond. As we walked in a leisurely manner, ma reminisced her happy childhood. Later I asked her about her teenage.

She said, as she grew up Minudi was her best friend. Minudi's mother was a living in maid and Minudi also stayed in the house. Minudi gathered a lot of worldly knowledge from her village friends and shared with ma. As they came to know the facts of life, the transition from a girl to a woman was free of any feeling of shame and embarrassment.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
123456...8