Adorable Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I kissed her eyes & forehead and after nudging her with my nose kissed her on the cheeks. I kissed her earlobe and then on the upper part of her ear. She shivered at my kiss and I realised I hit a sensitive spot. As I started licking her ear, she whined and shook in pleasure. I kept on licking her ear lovingly & sensually. She started moaning strongly and her arms were tightly holding my body. I felt her soft breasts pressed my chest and my excitement peaked. I moved the lower part of my body on her and my erect cock, though confined in my brief, was pressed on her belly. I shifted to her other ear and continued kissing and licking. She was almost screaming in pleasure and saying she couldn't take it any more. ("Oh ma go, ami ar parchhina")

When she started begging me to stop I withdrew and looked at her face. She was totally flushed in her face, her eyes were watery and her lips were quivering. I parted my lips and in response she invitingly opened her lips. Our lips got drawn to each other like magnets and we kissed passionately. As her one hand strongly pulled my hair and the other hand scratched my back, I placed my full body weight on her. My balls were now brushing her furry patch through the thin fabric and that gave me a wild sensation. I inched my cock down and finally it was pressed against her thick bush. I felt a distinct dampness in the furry patch and started rubbing my cock. She was also moving her hips as we continued our most passionate kiss. After a long time our kiss ended and I fell down on the bed.

After a long silence ma asked, "How did you know I was most sensitive in my ears?"

I was surprised and said, "I didn't know. I discovered it today. You gave yourself away when I first kissed your earlobe."

She gave me an appreciative smile and said, "It's so nice of you to be concerned about a woman's pleasure. This will enable you to get the best out of a woman." After a pause she continued, "You know, my ears are more sensitive than my lips and at the first stage, those are more sensitive than even private erotic spot. I actually did not know about this myself. I had told you about my professor, who made love to me. It's he who discovered this and you won't believe he made me climax by just kissing & licking my ears. Today, after so many years I was about to climax with your overture on my ears. You stopped just before I was about to have my final blast."

I said, "Oh my god, I got a totally wrong signal when you begged me to stop. I feel so guilty about it!"

"No, you got the absolutely right signal," she said, "I really wanted you to stop. I am not ready yet to get the final pleasure from you."

I again realised she wouldn't lift the barrier so easily from me.

I decided to divert the topic and asked, "Dad knows your sensitivity in the ears?"

"Yes, I made it known to him. But I made him feel as if it was his own discovery. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was another man who discovered it."

Now I placed my hand on her belly and slowly moved it down till such time I felt the furriness of her erotic zone. As I found no resistance from her, I placed my hand on her thick bush and let it remain there.

After a while she said, "You have been making too aggressive advances. You are bold enough to touch my private spot."

This took the wind out of my sail and quickly removed my hand.

She placed her hand on my shorts and after locating my erect cock she said, "I thought you were in a mood to chat and like to hear about my relationship with women. But now I find you too horny to be receptive to what I would like to tell you tonight."

She took her hand off and said, "Look my son, I am used to the intimate company of only a 40+ man. He & I lay fully naked side by side, fondle each other's private parts and at the same time chat for hours with none of us getting too horny. Believe it or not, we chat even with his manhood inside me. We have matured over the years and learnt to control our physical desire, which is still quite strong. You are a young man with unlimited libido and if we are physically intimate, you get not only too excited but also make me too excited. It's not possible to chat properly if we are both so horny."

She continued, "Look, you have two options. We can have another round of fondling and I drain you out with my mouth, as I did the other day in the bathroom. Then we can chat later, when we sit across each other fully dressed. The other option is -- I undress you completely and you lie naked by my side. Both of us touch each other and we talk about something serious. If your manhood loses hardness, at least partially after ten or fifteen minutes, I tell you every thing about my relationship with women. Which one would you opt for?"

As I said "second one", she said, "I always knew you would be man enough to take on the challenge. The task is harder than you think. But I will do my best to divert your mind"

Saying this, she sat up, unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the shorts & brief. As my erect cock sprang out in the open, she gave it a loving stroke and lay down. I turned to her side and cupped her boob in my palm. I rested my forearm on her belly. As I moved my elbow in search for her bush, she helped me and my elbow was now on the top of her bush. She softly held my cock in her hand.

She started telling me a story. It was about an incident in her childhood. A gang of dacoits had attacked their village house at middle of the night. There was no male member at the house. My grandfather had gone to the town for a few days. The only male servant had taken the night off. Ma & grandma and Minudi & her mother were the only people at the house. The dacoits not only forced them to hand over the keys of the steel safe, but one of them was trying to rape grandma. It would have been a big disaster, but Minudi's mother's courage & presence of mind saved them. She managed to bolt the door of the room in which three of them were busy in opening the safe. She managed to get hold of an iron rod and hit the head of the other one who had attacked grandma. By this time, Minudi & ma cried out as loud as they could to wake up the neighbours.

The story was hair rising and both of us suddenly realised my manhood was completely deflated. Our hands had also moved out from where they were. I was now playing with ma's armpit hair and she was running her fingers on my hairy chest, tickling my nipples from time to time with her nails. None of us mentioned anything and ma switched over to the topic of the night.

"You asked me earlier about sexual relationship between women. I only briefly mentioned about Minu & I masturbating each other in our young days and also renewing the relationship later for a brief period. But that was not all. With Minu, it was only an outlet of sexual desire during a period of celibacy. But later I found much more. With more then one woman, I explored this part of my sexuality and this opened a new dimension. With Minu there was no physical or emotional attraction, just temporary horniness. But in other relationships there was strong physical attraction and some emotional involvement too."

"You remember your elder cousin sister Rakhi used to stay with us from time to time when her parents were away. She was the first woman, with whom I had this relationship. She, as you know, was about nineteen at that time and though a bit short in height, had grown into a beautiful woman. She had a shapely figure, with nice curves but nothing excessive. She was extremely fair and her body hair was not black but golden brown. Her eyes were blue. On the overall, she was more like a Caucasian rather than Indian. "

"It started as a mere accident. One day, she & I were alone at home. Rakhi was in the bathroom having her bath. Suddenly I realised my bladder was full and I had a tremendous pressure to relieve myself. The flash in my bathroom wasn't working and I had to use the other bathroom. I realised pressure was too much and I would soil my clothes, if I wait too long. I knocked at the bathroom door and asked her if she could open the door. ("Rakhi, dorjata ektu khulte parbe?") As there was no answer, I realised she was naked and was too shy to open the door. I knocked again and asked her if she was naked. ("Tumi ki nangto?") Now she said in an embarrassed voice, she was stark naked. ("Hyan kakima, ekdom puro nangto.") I told her I had a tremendous pressure and I would soil my clothes if I wait too long." ("Amar osombhob hishi peyechhe. Ar deri korle kapor bhijiye phelbo.")

"Rakhi immediately opened the door, standing stark naked facing me. I had no time to notice her and rushed inside to sit on the loo. As I lifted my sari & released the stream of water, it gushed out with such a high-pitched whistling sound that Rakhi looked at me with a start. While I was enjoying the feeling of relief, with Rakhi looking at me I realised in the rush to relieve myself I had lifted the sari far too much, (almost to my waist) and my private zone, both front & back, was totally exposed before her eyes. As she looked at me, the exposure caught her eyes and she was staring at my crotch. I should have been very embarrassed, but to my great surprise I was enjoying as she looked at my exposed thighs & belly and sides of my butts."

"I was feeling easy as the stream of water was running out endlessly and now looked at Rakhi. She initially had her face turned away from me, though I was sure she saw my naked butts in full when I was rushing to the loo with my sari & petticoat lifted to my waist. She turned towards me when my whistling sound was too high, but later turned to her side and was looking at me from time to time. I watched her lovely petite body, which looked much fairer without any clothes and admired it."

"Her breasts were small enough to be fully covered by my palm, but very nicely shaped and with no sag whatsoever. Her aureoles & nipples were pink in colour, the nipples a shade darker than the aureoles. It was again something very uncommon for an Indian woman. Her arms were slim and quite long compared to her height. Her back was V shaped with a very narrow waist, which could be easily encircled by two hands. Her butts were really cute, each of the size of half a melon, but beautifully curved and heart shaped. Her belly was totally flat and ended at a large triangular bush the colour of which was dark brown. The bush looked like a small pyramid made of curly hair. Her body looked like a sculptor's creation, except for the bush, which looked too large on her petite frame. I realised my bush might be as large, but looked much smaller on my large structure."

"I remembered having seen her mother naked while bathing together. I realised she inherited her petite frame from her mother. Her mother, even after having three children and at the age of thirty-five had an exactly similar figure. Only difference was in the colour of the skin & hair -- her mother had a dark brown skin and black body hair. As I watched her, I realised I was getting aroused and felt like touching her naked body. I felt rather ashamed at this thought, but my desire was too strong. Rakhi noticed my running stream was getting weaker and she came closer to me with water in a mug. As the stream turned into trickles, she handed the mug to me. After the last drop went out, I washed myself. I was awed that Rakhi was curiously looking at my crotch as I washed. I felt she liked my naked body and I felt secretly elated."

"As I finished, she got busy in soaping herself. I noticed she was trying to soap her back, but could reach only the shoulder and the small of her back. I went close and taking the soap from her, started rubbing it on her back. She gave me a sweet 'thank you' smile and I felt thrilled as I touched her naked back. As my hand was near her waist, I hesitated to go further down. I have been bathing in the nude with other women for many years. It's true that there is certain amount of sensuality involved when two naked women see & touch each other. But this was the first time I was feeling strongly aroused. Rakhi's naked body was too attractive for me and despite my strong mental resistance I was awfully tempted to hug her, kiss her, and crush her cute body with my hands. Only my social taboo was holding me back."

"Just at this moment, Rakhi asked me if I would like to take my bath, as my clothes were partly wet. ("Kakima, tumi ki eksonge snan kore nebe?) Tomar kapor to besh bhije gechhe.") Though in my heart I very much welcomed this invitation, I showed certain amount of hesitation and said how I, being her aunt, could get naked in her presence. ("Snan kore nile to bhaloi hoto. Kintu ami tomar kakima hoye ki kore tomar samne nangto hobo?') But Rakhi, who was otherwise a shy & sober girl, almost ridiculed me by saying I had already showed off my naked lower part under pressure to pee and why should I feel shy now." ("Kakima, tomake nangto dekhte ar ki baki ache. Tumi jokhon tarahuro kore hishi korte bosle, tokhon to tomar komorer nich theke puro nangtoi dekhlam, pachha, samneta, sob. Ekhon ar lojja pachchho keno?")

"Her plain speaking made it clear that my shyness & hesitation made a mockery of modesty of an elder person. Having learnt my lesson, I gave a coy smile and said she was too naughty. As I started to pull off my sari, Rakhi came close to me and unhooking my blouse took it off. She went behind me and unclasped my bra. She slipped the straps down my arms and standing in front of me she pulled off my bra. Her face was at the same height as my breasts and she took her time to watch my breasts. She untied the petticoat string and as it dropped to the floor, I stepped out of it. She watched me from head to toe and even went behind me to have a look at my back. After a lengthy inspection of my naked body, she whispered, you are gorgeous! I felt real warmth in my heart and whispered back, you are very cute."

"We soaped each other for a long time and I enjoyed touching her naked body. The way she soaped my boobs with trembling hands, I felt she was getting crazy and wanted to squeeze my boobs. But she didn't and stopped after exploring my boobs all over. My nipples stood rock hard as her fingers brushed past them. When I soaped her boobs, I was dying to crush those lovely mounds and twist her pink nipples very hard. I knew once I give her smallest of indulgence, she would make wild love to me. But something within me held me back. I was ready to give myself away, if she took the first initiative. But she never did. Juices came out in continuous stream from my erotic centre and trickled down my thighs and I silently suffered. I was sure she suffered equally. But none of us were ready to break the barrier."

"When we finished our bath and were drying ourselves, she said with a shy smile she enjoyed bathing with me. As I said I also enjoyed it equally, she pulled my face down and gave me a wet kiss on my cheeks. As I returned the kiss, our lips touched and she invitingly parted her lips. Just as I was about to put my lips on hers, I withdrew. Both of us were very disappointed, but never showed it."

"That night, I felt very horny and completely stripped when I went to bed. Your dad was pleasantly surprised and made love to me. I was so horny that I had two orgasms, before he ejaculated. He asked me what was the reason, but I only smiled leaving him curious."

"For next few days, I was dying to see Rakhi's naked body again, but controlled my urge. After a few days, Rakhi called me when she was having her bath. She wanted me help her in shampooing her hair. A shiver ran through my spine and I wanted to avoid this. But I had no good reason to refuse and as I entered the bathroom, my heart was beating very fast in nervousness."

"I was surprised to see Rakhi was fully clothed in a skirt & blouse. I felt both disappointed & relieved that I wouldn't have to see her naked. I didn't say anything and as she sat down on the floor, I sat on a bath stool and started rinsing her hair. As her blouse was getting drenched with water & shampoo I thought it should be taken off. I told her so ("Jama bhije jachchhe to") and she nonchalantly asked me to take it off. ("Khule daona") As I unbuttoned her blouse, she spread her arms and I took it off. I saw thick & long dark brown hair in her underarms and felt strongly aroused. I knew I had invited both pleasure & trouble by asking her to take off the blouse."

"After thoroughly shampooing her hair I made her raise her arms and used the lather to clean her armpit hair. I told her it's good to use shampoo in her armpits, as the hair was thick and long. ("Tomar bogoler chul khub lomba ar ghono to. Tai ekhane shampoo deoya bhalo.") She asked me if I shampoo my underarm hair, which were thick & long too and I said a soft yes. ("Tumio bogoler lomba ar ghono chule shampoo dao kakima?") I continued shampooing her armpit and she asked me to take off her bra, which was getting wet. ("Amar brata bhije jachchhe, khule daona.") As I took off her bra I was enamoured at the beauty of her wonderful breasts. Now I was too horny and started soaping her breasts. Her soft but firm mounds tuned me crazy and I very softly fondled the breasts and played and ran my fingers on the nipples, which were rock hard. I actually wanted to crush her boobs and twist her nipples, but stopped short."

"She had her eyes closed and I could feel she was controlling her moans with lot of efforts, but her heavy breathing gave her away. After a while, I withdrew my hands and started rinsing her hair with water. After her hair was free of shampoo, she stood up and I saw passion in her eyes. She talked like a child demanding affection and asked me to strip her naked and soap her. She said soaping wasn't proper the other day and today she wanted me to soap her real nice." ("Kakima, amake nangto kore die saban makhiye dao. Sedin saban deoyata temon bhalo hoyni. Aj khub sundor kore saban makhiye dao.")

"I was now sure she was feeling horny and wondered where it was leading to. I decided to play her game and pulled her skirt down. I found her panty was quite large, which fully covered her ass. But her pubic hair popped out from the sides of even that large sized panty. I pulled it down fully exposing her petite naked body. She looked pretty delighted with her body fully exposed and made her next move. She said, I shouldn't shy away and also get naked. ("Tumio lojja na peye nangto hoye jao, kakima.") Without waiting for an answer, she stripped me completely naked. Now I was ready to exploit the eagerness showed by her. She & I soaped each other and revelled at each other's touch. Both of us soaped the breasts of each other at the same time. We couldn't go beyond just exploring the surface, though our hearts were pining for more. At this stage, she took some shampoo in her hand and started shampooing my underarms. She smiled and said I too needed to shampoo my armpits."

"I felt nice as she played with my armpit hair and took fairly long. She then commented her & my hair in the armpit and down below was very similar. ("Kakima, lokshyo korechho tomar ar amar bogol ar nicher chul ekirokom ghono ar lomba.") I realised she was making the conversation erotic and wondered how to respond. I just nodded my head and started soaping her belly. I was dying to play at her pubic bush, but hesitated. She now asked, was it necessary to shampoo the hair down below, which was much more dense & thick. ("Ekta kotha jigesh korbo? Nicher chul to aro onek ghono ar kora. Okhane to shampoo kora uchit, Tai na?") I knew in which way she was moving and said yes. Could I shampoo her down below, she asked hesitatingly. ("Amar nicher chul shampoo kore debe, Kakima?") And then hastened to add, she could have done it herself, but being the first time wanted a little help. ("Ami nijei kore nite partam, kintu prothom bar bole tomar sahajyo chaichi.") She said all these rather innocently, but I could see a hidden naughtiness in her eyes."

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers